Thanks SOTF!

sappy incoming

Discuss anything and everything not pertaining to Survival of the Fittest here! Here is the place to introduce yourself, celebrate members' birthdays, discuss media, and generally hang out and have a good time. Also found here is the Fun and Games section, visible only to those who have registered.
Espi

Thanks SOTF!

Post by Espi »

So 6 years ago today I made my account on the old SOTF main board. I'd never been in a big-scale RP and had no idea what I was doing, and it shows! But coming here is one of the best things I've ever done. I've had so many friends and done so much fun stuff, playing games, hanging out, and sometimes actually writing.
Thanks for being here, and for being great. This site really means a lot to me, as do all the people here.

Here's to lots more years to come!
Ruggahissy

Post by Ruggahissy »

: )
Deamon

Post by Deamon »

👉😎👉
V8
Aracelis Fuentes
California “Cali” Fox
Darryl Smith Jr.
Jessica Romero
Roberta “Robbie” Woodvine
[+] V7
G047 - Aliya Kimia Nemati - Blowgun w/ 10 Poison Darts - you're nobody till somebody kills you - "I just wanted to talk." - DEAD
G001 - Arizona Butler - Camping Stove - Dead Bxdies in the Lake Part II - ""We got there eventually." - DEAD
B046 - Bret Carter - Weighted Net - Swerve - "I'll just be on my way and we can all continue with our evenings." - DEAD
G022 - Forrest Quin - Ball-gag and handcuffs - DRUGS SAV3D MY LIF3 - "Abe-" - DEAD

Return to “General Discussion”