arriving at the beach

A beautiful shore. An overturned canoe sits upon the white, sparkling sands. If the SOTF ACT wasn't going on, this shore might just be considered beautiful. But, because it's on this particular island, the shore's white sands seem to beg to be painted with red.
darkangel*

arriving at the beach

Post by darkangel* »

after leaving the hospital he decided to head some where else and the first place the thought of was the shore.

"shit..... that cant be the best place to go ......i mean all out in the open" he thought to himself quietly aloud.

none the less the could think of anywhere else to go. He cautiously walked to the beach shore, always keeping his gun ready in his jacket.
Once he arrived at the shore he sat himself on the sand to take a breather.

"mmm.......kinda hot but its nice......." lookin off into the distance thinking of the time he spent with his mom on the beach when he was young and she wasnt sick.

he began to drift off into sleep but reluctanly tried to stay awake knowing that one minute off sleep could kill him.
Kaishi*

Post by Kaishi* »

((OOC: Didn't I tell you in the Makeshift Hospital thread that you don't have an approved character, so you aren't allowed to roleplay? Were my words unclear to you? Or, did you just choose to ignore the rules and start roleplaying without having an approved character?
Didn't you notice that whole hospital thread, and how forked up it got, because of the fact you started roleplaying without an approved character? I don't want you to end your participation in the roleplay. That would be the last thing I'd want, but you've brought this upon yourself by posting without an approved character again.

Do not roleplay without an approved character!
That being said, darkangel, please go back to your Ryuichi thread in the Character Registration forum, fix it up as I had instructed you to do, and then after Ryuichi is approved and moved to the Character Roster forum, you may roleplay. Alright? Hopefully, I was a little more clear in my words, darkangel, and don't be discouraged by this. Just fix up Ryuichi in the Registrations forum, and he'll be ready to try his best to survive in the SOTF ACT! Hey, who knows...he may even be able to win! But, he can't without officially signing up. Get him approved, and he'll be taking out the competition in no time.
;) ))
Founder of SOTF - 2005.
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! Sydney avatar by Kermit.

Return to “Eastern Shore”