To figure things out.

Waking up to this wouldn't you?

This large structure sits atop a solitary hill and is visible even from a distance. The white pagoda, five stories tall, was formerly one of the island's more famous attractions. The serenity the setting once offered just begs to be disturbed by the imminent chaos that will consume the island.
Jun†

To figure things out.

Post by Jun† »

(Open to anyone I'm lonely. Oh....damn you DnD)

As he wakes up to todays morning announcements. The rain gently falling. It was a-bit disturbing. to hear some sadistic whack tell him of who is dieing who is doing the killing. As he Gets up onto a rock to get dry under the tree he check his gear he listen to hear for anyone. Hearing no one around. He starts to go through his Daypack getting a equipment check on what he has. Seeing a book about survival he starts to go through it. He quickly reads Mr. Donya's guide of survival seeing it.  He starts go through his map and learn the island and area.

Taking a Pen from his Duffel bag he starts mark off possible spots for these twisted men to be hiding. Pen marks on the 'Pagoda, Mansion Ruins, industrial district, Marina 'Good escape route for them.' After hearing the announcement it is closed. Underlines it and writes 'Very likely' Old Church, 'They gotta be Christian.' Lighthouse Caves, Farmhouse, Tree house, Residential District and Northern Mountain Range. 'Possible Underground Facility?'

Hearing nothing about the pagoda this seems to be safest area to head out to start a search. He quickly goes through his duffel bag. The night before the museum trip He heard it was to be overnight at a hotel and to New York City. I was deciding to risk suspension and packed away my Gi (Dogi top, Dogi pants, Juban, Hakama, Obi,) and sneak off if he could get away with it and spar to see how much we grew. Finding his clothes still here sighs alittle.

Thinking about the magnitude of everything 'I gotta get out of here this will be the biggest test I can endure'  brushing out his hair to fix it up. "With my brand new...HAIRBRUSH OF DEATH!" Getting up off a rock he was sitting. He heads up the hill to the Pagoda finding chaos and something that use to be smoldering. Starts to investigate.

he gag finding what looks to be remains of a dead African Women......without a head. Backing off for a minute never seeing a corpse in person not even pictures he saw quite prepared for him for the smell. Holding his breath he finds her pack and flash bangs and quickly backs away and runs inside the Pagoda.

Seeing spare womens clothes tosses it away. Seeing if theres anything useful...grabbing what left of her med kit putting a few flammable chemicals from her med kit and puts them inside the side pocket of his duffel. Takes the shears as well. thinking about uses 'hmmm..spare for widdiling.' Goes to flash bangs..."I'm no ninja but these should be good for trade maybe someone was issued a sword or a weapon I can efficiently use. Until then...I should start work on Bokuto. Now...I could be wrong....but this island seems very Philippine to me.....maybe a good dry wood I could bust off and start construction of a wooden sword."

After wandering for half the morning soaked to the core. He comes to what he calls a suitable tree taking it busting off a thick branch to work with. Taking his treasure with him back to the Pagoda. Taking off his sandals. He goes into the Pagoda once again and strips himself of all his soaked clothes allowing them to dry. "mmm....."

Unable to find anything to dry off his body. He goes into his medical kit and removes his space blanket to retain most of his body heat. Sighing looking down at his Gi bag. "Only for now." Throws on his Juban (under jacket), Then Dogi top (Top Jacket) and ties it, next his Drawstring Dogi pants. (Pants that go the under the hakama) He then ties his obi (tight woven sash like belt) Finally his Hakama (Pleated pants). He takes a hachimachi with big kanji saying "Fighting spirit!" and ties it around his head. Sitting in front of the Buddha he starts he breaks off the straight blade of the spare shears and begins slowing widdiling away to create a wooden weapon. "Reminds me of a story of a man with a oar." He chuckles as he spends the rest of his morning widdling the thick branch. branch.

(Afternoon now)

As he gets a small portion from his rations sighs some as he eats. "Hey viewer! I got something for you to read...lets see how you like it. Parents always taught you not to write on the walls but I'm calling this a special occasion." Goes to a white section of the wall and writes with his sharpie like pen 'How can you be hurt if you do not fear death?' "heh...well thats a proverb. Survival of the fittest....never saw it expect on some video search...." sits down still talking to the audience like a conversation as he carves the branch into a dense wooden sword.

"Kinda funny....this reminds me of the fall of the Roman Empire. common you can do it It maybe hard to think back to history in 9th grade or if you went to 9th grade. Well anyway The Roman Empire slowly crumpled because of its corruption. Species of animals died in the Gladiatorial games. You guys got screwed though. In Rome entrance to the games was free. Think about it day after day countless humans slaughtered day by day. Everyone watch with smiles at the killing blow while their society crumbled around them. Poor got poorer, the rich sat on their ass and lets slaves manage all work. The barbarians came in taking there lands. The Vandals, Gauls, Visigoths and the Huns there were many more but thats good enough. Godlessness that was cool. Why do you ask? Why a superpower greater in mass than even that of Modern United States. Its quite simple. Disintegration of morals. Amer...Rome had many slaves and that ruined the economy poor farmers had no jobs all rich and slave workers stole business. Leaving those in slums. To much of no change creates great change." We instead of Gladiator games enjoy video games...and fine TV like this. Our economy seems to be held hostage by 3rd world countries. While rich stay rich and poor well...they could go find jobs in India.

I think I can sum it like this. Any of you ever saw the movie "History of World part 1 with Mel Brooks? Anyway this black dude wraps hemp plant in roman papyrus to create a giant blunt and gets back on the horse and as they ride they set the blunt to flame smoke screens the Roman Legionaries. They get all silly and high and one man laying against a chariot looks to the other next to him and says 'Roman Legionary 1: you care if it falls? Roman Legionary 2: What falls? Roman Legionary 1: The Roman Empire. Roman Legionary 2: Fuck it. Then they both let out a high laugh and thats how it happened and probably how America will fall. Hope you guys at home got the connections I made. I got the basic shape down on this wooden wep coming along nicely. Think about what I said kids. Now go away....go watch some kid get his belly shot out. Or a crazy chick with hatchet." He goes quiet  back to his widdling of the branch.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Jun. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Xaldien†

Post by Xaldien† »

((Continued from We Survive by Friendship))

That japanese girl sure did pack a mean punch. It didn't leave a mark on Kristey as much as it did an impression. Which was that that Chink woman really needs to think before she acts.

Kristey wandered around for a time to gather her thoughts on her current situation, and eventually came to a sad conclusion: which was that all of her weaknesses were starting to manifest.

At school, she was successful in making her name known for the worst of reasons. She was violent, hateful, and cruel. Not to say that she isn't now, but the difference between then and now is one little emotion that she had never really felt before, which was fear.
Fear of her older brother, fear of the fact that these may be her last moments in the world... and the fear that she will always be known and hated as that scary bitch from a preppy rich kid school.

But, after thinking about it longer... what did it matter now? All this time, she has held a murderous intent on her brother, but now that he's shown to have just as violent of a personality as she did, she became somewhat afraid, but she couldn't tell why.

Was she afraid to die by his hand, was she expecting him to beg, and be at her mercy. She couldn't understand it.

While making her way through the area, lost in her sea of thoughts, she saw someone. She didn't try to hide herself. She figured that if whoever it is is friendly, she'll leave. If they're violent... well, she'll get a chance to see if she can be just as viciious and cruel as her brother deomonstrated himself to be.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Xaldien. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Jun†

Post by Jun† »

Mmmm....I wonder if my clothes are dry. Getting up from his nearly completed bokuto. He heads over to where he hung his clothes in the Pagoda. Seeing them fairly dry he decides this is good enough.

Starting to undress from his traditional uniform he switches into his western clothes.  Slips off his his sandals and unties his hakama and, dogi pants, dogi top. Folding them neatly slips on his signature wide legged pants, t shirt and hoodie. Keeping his obi wrapped on his waist to support a sword. Slips his feet into his sandals folding away his uniform and slips into his duffel bag. Goes out onto porch and sits down watching the rain fall and goes back to his widling.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Jun. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Xaldien†

Post by Xaldien† »

The person appeared not to notice Kristey at all. Kind of a shame, considering that she wanted to hurt someone at the moment, and help her prove to herself that she's capable of winning something like this.

Just when she was lost in thought, the announcements were cast, and she heard that Peter had offed someone... came as a complete shock to Kristey, as she never figured him to be the aggresive type, but then again, Andi may have had something to do with it.

But now, she must be off, to find someone to take out.
"Damien Carter Madison..."

She had completely forgot about him, but since her mind was on kill mode, and her thought was on him, she sought out her new, and old target.

((Continued in Beauty and the Beast))
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Xaldien. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Jun†

Post by Jun† »

-Looks up hearing footsteps. They quickly begin to pass. Yawns after going through the night to his wooden weapon finally completed. slips the wooden sword into his obi. Tosses the old flashbangs and hairbrush away no longer having a need for them and they would only slow him down.- "I might as well die good looking." -Goes back to his bag and changes into his traditional clothes: dogi top, dogi pants, reties his obi, Hakama, hachimaki (headband)-  The only way to win this game if everyone else dies....the sword that takes lives. If I have to let blood flow. Then it shall flow like a river. To become a demon." -Picks up his bokuto and slides it into his obi. slips his feet back into his sandals and picks up his duffel bag walking off to a new area. His mind made up.-

(Continued Elsewhere)

Return to “The Pagoda”