Tempus Fugit

An open field, filled to the brim with flowers of every size, shape, and color. It's truly a beautiful sight, even though you won't have much time to be admiring the view. The flowers could use a little extra red to make them even more beautiful, if you've an eye for such things.
SOTF_Help

Tempus Fugit

Post by SOTF_Help »

((Shane Rafferty continued from Sound and Fury. Also, this death is brought to you all courtesy of Yossarian.)

It is said that there are two kinds of doomed people. The first kind is doomed by Fate. A person doomed by Fate is cursing his life constantly, and quite honestly, he has the right to do it. His parents are assholes, older siblings are bullying him, younger siblings are pampered, and he, the doomed, has to take the rocky road. In school, nothing is as it should be, and the teachers are even bigger assholes than the parents. Work is boring, and the Boss is probably the second biggest asshole in the whole Universe (right after Fate itself). Plus random unlucky events. Sucks to be him...

The second group, are people doomed by their own stupidity. And that's pretty self-explanatory...

Shane Rafferty (Male Student no. 105) was a proud member of that second group. If he wouldn't have been so full mouthed as always, and not started to shoot to Bobby Jacks like an idiot, would he be fine now?

Maybe...

Probably...

For sure.

But that didn't matter. He did what he did, and he could have only watched as his wound got infected, and began to hurt like a bitch. To make things worse, he was fresh out of his joints. He was smoking them regularly to get high and forget for a little while about this nasty wound Bobby Jacks gave him. Now he had nothing... He was doomed.

After 2 days of 'marching' (when he wasn't high he could barely move. When he was high, he was stumbling all the time), he finally made his way to...a field of flowers?

What the fuck, am I still high? If not, then this is probably the girliest place on this whole fucking island...

Shane took few steps toward the field, trampling the flowers on the way. His 'journey' wasn't too long however. When he came closer to the center of the field, He spotted the dead body of Shawn Waits. Just a mere look at the multiple wounds of the former drunken pianist made Shane's wound active again. And this time the attack of pain was followed by shivers. Shane had felt his temperature decreasing rapidly. Moments later, he fell down on the ground. Shane closed his eyes.

Well... I guess it's over. I'm dead.

BEEP!

Oh great... Danger Zone... now I'm even more dead than before. Oh well... No matter. I'm feeling sleepy already, I'll be dead before this stupid collar goes off. Here it... comes...

BEEP BEEP!

"Nononono... wait a second Shane. You can't die just like that."

"Why?"

"Why? Do you want to give another kill mark for Bobby Jacks?"

"Hell no!"

"Now you see it. Besides... The Badass don't die from simple wound. He goes out with a BANG! Are you a Badass, Shane Rafferty?"

"Of course I am!"

"Excuse me?"

"I'm a Badass..."

"I can't hear you..."

Shane opened his eyes for the last time.

"I'M A BADASS!!!"

BEEP BEEP BEEP!

BOOM!

MALE STUDENT NO. 105 - SHANE RAFFERTY - DECEASED

Return to “Field of Flowers”