The (Untimely) End...

Formerly an Open Field. The crashed remains of the terrorists' helicopter lay in the middle of the field, providing some shelter to whomever prefers to use it. Fair warning, though, of all the lurkers around the area looking for the baddies.
Cactus

The (Untimely) End...

Post by Cactus »

((Adam continued from: Inhale... Exhale...))
((Mordread continued from: Can't Save Them All...))

Adam Dodd had seen and done quite a bit during the last week. He'd done things that most people would never even dream of doing, and he hadn't even turned eighteen yet. It was quite a shock to him, something that he had never expected to happen - that which was Survival of the Fittest. Of course, nobody could ever anticipate terrorist attacks, which was what made them all the more frightening. Of course, the last seven days had taught him many things - the most of which was that he had to be on his guard nearly one hundred percent of the time, because if you let your guard down at all - you died.

That's really just it. It's not like you get an extra life, another chance. You let your guard down, and you die. It's game over. That's the real world for you, I guess.

Adam had left the well almost as suddenly as he'd stopped there, due to the fact that the three bodies were beginning to get to him. It wasn't that he was usually made queasy by the sight of the bodies themselves, but there were a few places on the island that he knew were likely beginning to smell something horrid. Adam's gag reflex didn't exactly agree with bad smells, and as such he just found himself walking around the island again, still half-assedly searching for Cody Jenson.

Truth be told, I'd be just as happy to find some form of safehouse, where I could catch a few hours of sleep.

It wasn't more than a couple hours before he found himself wandering about an open field, most definitely, for what seemed like it had to have been the fifth time in the past week, lost. The growth of the grass in the field hadn't helped matters any, and while the open field had likely been an open field at one point, now it was more like a field of reeds, impossible to see very far in any direction.

Reminds me of the tall grass in Jurassic Park 2...hopefully there aren't any fucking velociraptors hanging around, that'd just be my fucking lu-

Adam's thoughts were cut off in mid-sentence, for as he pushed through some of the grass, he came face to face with probably the last thing he'd expected to see, but something that drove a deep sense of dread into his stomach.

It was the crashed remains of what looked to be a very technologically advanced, yet destroyed helicopter. The cockpit was a mess, having been completely destroyed in the crash. It didn't appear to be on fire, and for that, Adam had to admit, was a good thing. If the fire were to catch onto the grass around the plane...

I become a fucking grilled Dodd sandwich...

The cabin looked to be surprisingly intact, and the door to the cabin was wide-open. Adam's eyes widened when he saw on the one side of the cabin door what looked like a lock.

This is the end
Beautiful friend
This is the end
My only friend, the end

Looking amidst the wreckage, Adam couldn't help but blink in surprise. This had to have been the helicopter that bore the three terrorists that Danya had unleashed upon him and his fellow classmates. Luckily for him, none of the three appeared to be in the area at the moment, all three likely having split up to do some killing.

As if we even need help doing that...probably more of a punishment for them than anything else.

Taking a careful step towards the plane, Adam decided to do a very cautious circle of the plane before going to search inside of it. As he held his shotgun out in front of him, he stepped around to the front of the plane, trying to get a closer look inside. Grimacing as he finally did, he saw the remnants of the pilot...or at least, what was left of the pilot. The poor bastard had been crushed as the cockpit of the helicopter had hit the ground.

Of our elaborate plans, the end
Of everything that stands, the end
No safety or surprise, the end
I'll never look into your eyes...again

As he continued to circle the helicopter, he held a strange sense of apprehension in his gut. This helicopter, if unoccupied and proved to be safe, could be an ideal place for him to lock himself in and sleep for a few hours. He knew that he'd been walking for probably at least four or five days with very little sleep, and now that he was by himself, he didn't even have anyone to sleep in shifts with. As he crossed over to the back of the helicopter, he saw that indeed, there was only one way into the damaged vehicle, and that would have been from the door that he saw on the other side. The cockpit undoubtedly had a hatch, yet due to the condition of the cockpit, Adam figured that it was impossible to get through.

Unless you can morph into an ant or termite or something, you aren't getting through that way...

Eyes scanning the back of the plane, and the surrounding area, he bit the inside of his lip and carefully stepped around to the back. The rotors had stopped spinning when the plane hit the ground (at least, he guessed as much), and for all intents and purposes, the plane itself had become another portion of scenery.

Can you picture what will be
So limitless and free
Desperately in need...of some...stranger's hand
In a...desperate land

As he stepped back around to the side of the plane that he'd started from, Adam Dodd breathed a blatant sigh of relief. It seemed that the plane was abandoned, the structure of the vehicle was intact, and while it may not have worked as a way off of the island, it would certainly be as good a place as any to get some shelter.

Especially if that lock still works.

Giving the plane another once-over, Adam figured that he had a decision to make. On one hand, he could investigate the plane and, if everything inside proved to be as it seemed on the outside, he could lock the door and get some much-needed rest. On the other hand, if the danger zones changed while he was sleeping inside of the plane, he'd never know, and he'd be quite fucked. Or, he could investigate the plane, and if he didn't find anything, he could keep going.

I've gotta say, I kind of regret leaving Martyn and Jill. At least with them, I might have been able to sleep in shifts and whatnot. Fuck...

Taking a step towards the plane, he took off his knapsack and placed it on the ground outside of the helicopter. Then, still holding his shotgun, he took a step inside of the plane.

Lost in a Roman...wilderness of pain
And all the children are insane
All the children are insane
Waiting for the summer rain, yeah

It took a second for Adam's eyes to adjust to the inside of the plane, so he waited the few seconds it took for his eyes to adjust. The cabin was dark inside, and Adam banged his knee on what appeared to be a bench as he stepped inside. It tumbled to the floor with a crash, and he winced as the pain shot through his knee, knowing as well that the sound would be a bad thing, and likely alert any nearby players.

Then again, I never even heard the crash, myself, so...

Looking around the inside of the cabin, Adam was disappointed, as he really didn't see all that much. It was fairly sparse, probably due to the fact that they were transporting three terrorists who were likely armed to the teeth. He didn't figure that there was a lot of room left for the three of them with all of the weaponry that they likely carried. As he stepped on the bench that had just crashed to the floor, Adam couldn't help but grin. Feeling his Nike running shoe sinking slightly into the plush top of the bench wasn't something that he'd ordinarily feel all that good about, but as it stood now, this bench would probably make a pretty convincing bed.

There's danger on the edge of town
Ride the King's highway, baby
Weird scenes inside the gold mine
Ride the highway west, baby

Taking a last look around the inside of the cabin, Adam smiled slightly to himself. For the first time in almost three days, things had started looking up, and significantly so. Like most of the kids on the island, he hadn't slept in days, and most of them were likely going on adrenaline alone. If he were able to reenergize himself, it might prove to be an upper hand that he had on the others, and perhaps he might be able to outlast everyone else, especially the terrorists.

They can't survive forever. With Danya's little offer, people are going to be jumping at the bit to take all three of them out. Man, it's like I was thinking before, it's just a way to speed up the game. They probably have assault rifles, at the very least...

Deciding to himself that he was indeed, going to take the risk of sleeping inside of the chopper, Adam figured that he could probably take some of the sharper weapons out of his bag and use it as a makeshift pillow.

Not perfect, but it'll have to do...

Turning around, his foot hit a bucket that was stowed near to the corner that he was standing in, creating a sound that reverberated throughout the plane, causing a strange series of clanks to sound above him and in the sides of the plane. Freezing for a moment, Adam listened carefully, hearing nothing. Sighing softly to himself, he shook his head and hopped out of the plane. Overwhelmed by the sun, Adam put his left hand up to shield his eyes, wincing as his pupils readjusted to the sun. It was at that point when a sharp pain (or two of them?) fired from Adam's hand throughout his body. Blinking a few times, he looked at his hand in morbid surprise.

"Fish-hooks...? What the fuck?"

Ride the snake, ride the snake
To the lake, the ancient lake, baby
The snake is long, seven miles
Ride the snake...he's old, and his skin is cold

As Adam looked at the two fishhooks embedded in his left hand with a disturbed sense of awe, something fell onto him from above, sending him sprawling into the dirt, shotgun clattering away, the back of his head aching from whatever he'd been hit with. It was only when he looked up that he realized that the heavy mass that had landed ontop of him was a person.

Fucking shit, I fell right into that one...

Trying to pull himself to his feet, he recieved a punch to the side of the head that sent him right back down. Blinking a few times more as he tried to shake the stars he was now seeing away from his eyes, he looked up and finally got a look at his attacker. It was a boy that he'd never seen before, and by the looks of his deep brown eyes, it was a boy that was likely a few bricks short of a full load. The boy was tall, and while his slender form didn't seem to show any overt strength to him, Adam knew firsthand that the boy likely was a little stronger than he looked to be. Trying to pull himself off the ground again, wincing when he put pressure on the fish-hooks in his left hand, he made it to his knees before a kick to the stomach sent him right back down.

Aw, fuck, I have to get back up or else I'm done...

Attempting to pull himself to his feet a third time, Adam anticipated the kick that was coming and shoved the boy back a step, finally stepping to his feet. Before he knew it, however, the boy had jumped forward and gave Adam a sharp left-hook that snapped his head back, causing it to collide with the side of the helicopter. Adam slumped to the ground, dazed, vision blurred, feeling consciousness slipping away. As he fought to stay conscious, the boy put on a menacing grin and smiled at Adam.

"Hello, kitten..."

The west is the best
The west is the best
Get here, and we'll do the rest

The blue bus is callin' us
The blue bus is callin' us
Driver, where you taken' us

Adam, still trying to gain control of his mental faculties after the whack that his head had taken on the side of the plane, didn't respond. Grinning even more sickeningly, the other boy, Jonny Lamika, Mordread to most, walked towards the fallen Adam Dodd and, much to Adam's surprise, knelt down on Adam's elbows, essentially mounting the surprised teenager.

What the FUCK...?

Tilting his head a little, 'Dread rubbed the silver cross that hung around his neck, and studied Adam up and down. Adam, who had managed to clear a bit of the haze from his head, was now increasingly alarmed at what was happening, and began to struggle to no end. The most that he was able to do was get his right hand over, but that was it. As Dread sat on Adam, he finally opened his mouth to say something.

"I've been looking for a toy for quite some time now, kitty...my last toy didn't last nearly as long but I think you'll definitely be exactly what I'm looking for..."

As he finished, words that chilled Adam to the bone, he leaned over and licked Adam's face, slowly, and almost causing Adam to gag. Reaching beneath him, he ran his hand up the other boy's leg, and began to slowly caress his groin. Adam's eyes went as wide as saucers as he realized the other boy's sickening intentions.

Oh, FUCK NO! There's no fucking WAY this can be even fucking POSSIBLY fucking happening! Oh FUCK, I've got to do SOMETHING!

Being raped, and then likely brutally murdered, especially by another guy, was not something that Adam Dodd ever anticipated happening to him. He'd not expected to see one of his good friends, Madelaine Shirohara raped, and it would be cruel irony indeed if he, who had sworn to take down Cody Jenson, the rapist himself, would be raped and killed himself. At that, he began to struggle even more. This only caused a look of glee on the face of Dread, who leaned over and, repulsively, forced his tongue in Adam's mouth.

Aw, what the FUCK!!!

Adam, who was clenching his teeth, almost gagged several times as the other boy's writhing tongue tried to snake through to his, but Adam just kept his teeth clenched as he tried to free his hand.

If only I had my goddamn knife, or pistol...all I've got in my pockets are my goddamn wallet, cell phone, and fucking...

Dismayed that the thought had not come to him before, Adam wrenched his right hand and somehow, unbelievably found his pocket. Trying to keep his mind on the task, the only possible thing that he could do to try and save his own life, he shut his eyes tightly shut as the boy began to massage his groin even more. Thinking, trying to visualize the inside of his pocket, his straining fingers felt around...until they finally found what they were looking for. Wrapping two of his fingers around the small, wallet-shaped object, he grabbed it by the end and pulled it out of his pocket, sliding it into his hand. Flicking the switch with one finger, he rotated his wrist so that it was facing up, and then opened his eyes quickly. The other boy, whose tongue was still (disgustingly enough, to Adam) in his mouth, blinked in surprise.

The killer awoke before dawn, he put his boots on
He took a face from the ancient gallery
And he walked on down the hall
He went into the room where his sister lived, and...then he
Paid a visit to his brother, and then he
He walked on down the hall, and
And he came to a door...and he looked inside
Father, yes son, I want to kill you
Mother...I want to...

There was never a time in his life that Adam Dodd was happier for the use of a taser. It had been somewhat of an afterthough that he'd picked off the body of Terry Woodward days and days ago, but it had remained in his pocket since then, Adam knowing that he'd likely never find a use for it. Now, of course, he was glad that he had. Straining, he shoved both of his arms forward a little, shoulders screaming about the fact that any further and his arms would be dislocated. With as much force as he could, he lifted his lower arm and jammed the taser into the leg of Jonny Lamika. Surprised, the boy jerked his head away to scream in pain. Knowing that it was now or never, Adam clenched his teeth, shut his eyes, and headbutted the other boy, catching him right in the nose. The headbutt sent Dread sprawling to the ground, letting Adam jump quickly to his feet, shaking off the pain that had begun to form in his head. Spitting on the ground, he took a quick step forward and let a kick fly right into the crotch of the other boy, causing the air to fly from his lungs and his eyes to widen in pain.

Nobody's raping me, you sick FUCK! God DAMNIT, I FUCKING HATE RAPISTS!

Letting another kick fly, this one at the boy's ribs, Adam wasn't satistfied when the boy grunted in pain at the assault he was letting fly. Instead, he kicked some more at the chest of his assailant. With the other boy rolling on the ground in pain, Adam's eyes were full of fire, as he looked around for his pack.

C'mon baby, take a chance with us
And meet me at the back of the blue bus
Doin' a blue rock
On a blue bus
Doin' a blue rock
C'mon, yeah

Grabbing his pack from where he'd left it outside of the chopper, Adam extracted the same aluminum baseball bat that he'd taken from the same place as the taser. The same fire in his eyes, his mind suddenly went blank as he raised the bat and brought it down upon the chest of the other boy. At this new pain, Lamika cried out and tried to pull himself to his feet, but that only garnered even more rage in Dodd.

KILL

As he tried to stand, Adam let fly with another swing into the midsection of Lamika, causing him to cough up blood.

KILL

Adam then brought the bat down across his back, swinging more and more frequently. This only brought more groans from Dread.

KILL

It was then that Adam began to yell, as he brought the bat down again and again, on Jonny's face, neck, chest, and groin.

"You...sick...fucking...BASTARD!"

KILL

Even when the blood started to flow from the many wounds coming from the boy's broken body, Adam did not stop, continuing to scream and curse at the would-be rapist.

KILL

Soon, as the bones broke and the skin broke down, there was only a splattering noise as Adam Dodd brought the bat down again and again on the now-fresh corpse of Jonny Lamika. The blood splattered up a little and stained his arms and jeans as he brought the bat down again and again on the head of the boy. It continued like this for almost four minutes, while Adam just kept swinging the bat with all of the force that he had, ignoring the pain from the fishhooks still embedded in his hand.

KILL

Finally, when the baseball bat had spread the brain matter, skull fragments, flesh, and blood of the boy that had formerly been Boy #66, Jonny Lamika all over the grass outside of the helicopter, Adam Dodd stopped swinging. Taking a step away from the mess on the ground of the helicopter, he slowly came back to his senses. Dropping the baseball bat, now covered in blood and brain matter, he stumbled over to the doorway of the helicopter. How Lamika had managed to get the literal drop on him was something that he couldn't figure out, but such thoughts would have to wait for another time - likely another lifetime.

Examining the two fishhooks in his hand, Adam winced as he saw that while they weren't too deep, they would be unbelievably painful to pull out, and even worse, they would have to be worked out due to the serrated edge of the hook, meant to keep fish from escaping. Carefully, he worked the first one, that seemed to be in the shallowest, so the hooked end was essentially out of his skin. With a deep breath, he pulled it the rest of the way out, grimacing in pain as a trickle of blood flowed out of the wound. It hurt, and it would likely take awhile to heal, but it was managable, and he wouldn't die from it.

Heh...I've had worse papercuts...

The weak thought to himself didn't exactly help ease the pain or the feeling of dread that he was about to have with the second hook, but it eased his mind a little from the fifth murder he'd committed on the island.

Looking at the second hook, he tried to work it through, pain shooting through his hand all the while. Finding the hook somewhat stuck at one point, he reached over to his bag and extracted the knife that he'd killed Jacob Starr with. It was sharp, and he hoped that it would do what he needed to do with it. putting it down to his hand, he writhed in pain as he cut a small cut into his hand, freeing the other end of the hook. Now would be the unpleasant part that he would have to do, and essentially 'thread' the rest of the hook through the hole in his hand.

"Fuck me, this is gonna hurt..."

This is the end
Beautiful friend
This is the end
My only friend, the end

As he threaded the hook (and, unfortunately for Adam) the small line through his hand, he had to bite down on the handle of the knife to keep from screaming. Finally, though, as the last portion of the string followed through his hand, did he breathe a sigh of relief. Reaching over to his pack again, he extracted a few clips, a tensor bandage (where Hawley had picked one of those up, he'd never know), some gauze, and a small bottle of rubbing alcohol. He'd have to patch the wound or else he wouldn't be able to handle a shotgun, which for him, would be a death sentence.

As he poured the bottle of alcohol onto his hand, he couldn't resist from crying out this time, as the alcohol poured into his three wounds and purified them. The blood washed away with the alcohol, and before it could start to bleed any more, Adam put the gauze onto his hand, and tightly wrapped the tensor bandage around his hand. The pressure felt odd, but it kept the pain to a minimum, and for that, Adam was grateful. Finally, he sighed, and his gaze eventually ended up back at the corpse of the boy that he'd just murdered.

It hurts to set you free
But you'll never follow me
The end of laughter and soft lies
The end of nights we tried to die

Sure, it had been self-defense, but what had almost gone on and what had actually happened was enough to upset Adam even more. As tears ran down his face for the unpteenth time in less than a week, Adam Dodd knew that if he ever escaped from this island, if he ever got out from Survival of the Fittest, it was very probable that all the counselling in the entire world wouldn't help him rid himself of the memories that he'd had while having this experience. It would very likely last him a lifetime.

But...I can't die...I have to get out...for Amanda, for Hawley...and for my family...

Sighing deeply, the sound a guttural, choked sound, Adam lifted his bag off the ground, and stepped into the cabin of the chopper. Looking around outside, he took a quick look to both sides, and then a long look at the corpse of Jonny Lamika before he closed the door, and locked it behind him, effectively shutting himself out from the rest of SOTF, hoping to get at least some sleep so that he would survive until morning.

This is the end...

Boy #66, Jonny Lamika...DEAD
[+] V7

B027 - Morgan Dragosavich: "Now come on, you have a flight to catch."
V7: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14 - 15 - 16 - 17
Pregame: P1 - P2 - P3 - P4 - P5 - P6 - P7 - M1 - PPr1 - PPr2 - T1 - T2 - T3

B042 - Connor Lorenzen: "You— you're gonna have to live with this for— for a long time. A long time, and I hope you do, brother. Really."
V7: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14
Pregame: P1 - P2 - P3 - P4 - P5 - P6 - M1 - M2 - Pr1 - PoPr1 - T1

B005 - Claudeson Bademosi: "May you see your Redeemer face to face and enjoy the vision of God forever."
V7: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14 - 15 - 16 - 17 - 18 - 19 - 20
Pregame: P1 - P2 - P3 - P4 - P5 - P6 -M1 - VPS - T1

B062 - Jeff Greene: "Wait a minute, you're not Palom—"
V7: 9 - 10 - 11

G042 - Ariana Moretti: "You were always here."
V7: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5
Pregame: P1 - P2 - P3 - P4 - P5 - P6 - M1 - M2 - M3 - T1 - T2 - T3
[+] Meanwhile...

V7 (2018):

Life; As It Happens

1: The Essay; June 2, 2015
2: The Pizza; June 6, 2015
3: The Leak; June 7, 2015
4: The Safe; June 4, 2018
5: The Call; September 19, 2015

6: Coda
7: The Secret; June 4, 2018
8: ???; June 9, 2018
9: ???; June 10, 2018
10: ???; June 10, 2018
11: ???; September 13, 2018

Ross Miller

1: Shatterday; June 9, 2018
2: I Wait on You Inside the Bottom of the Deep Blue Sea; July 13, 2018 - ongoing

3: ???
4: ???
5: ???

Pregame: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - M1 - M2 - SP - Snapchat

Carl Fredericks/Steven Lorenzen: The Needs of the Many

V6 (2015)
Mrs. Ritch: Sweet Billy
[+] The Past

The Creme de la Creme

V3: B007 - Keith Jackson: At the end of the road he's running, looking back to survey where he's been.
V1/3: B077 - Adam Dodd: You either die a hero, or live long enough to become the villain. The truth lies somewhere in between.
V1: B087 - Sidney Crosby: It's only cowardice if other people are around to tell you so. Otherwise, it's survival.
V1: B092 - Eddie Serjeantson: Fully in charge, but not much of an arborist.
V2: B013 - Andrew Ponikarovsky: Probably could have used a proper license and a driving lesson.
V1: G005 - Amanda Jones: A breath of fresh air, and in the end, that was all it took.
V3: B099 - John Sheppard: Went out with a bang.
V3: B122 - Ryan Atwell: Couldn't help but write a "Dear John" letter.
Cactus

Post by Cactus »

Sleeping wasn't something that had really come all that easily to Adam Dodd in the past hour or so, and as he twisted and turned, he knew, almost as soon as he lay down in the crumpled heap of the helicopter, that he wouldn't be getting any of that today. Usually, he was a person who had a rather easy time falling asleep, and that led to him being very relaxed and enjoying his day-to-day life.

Of course, this was most definitely not his day-to-day life, and as such, there were many a thought that kept him awake as he attempted to get some form of sleep, to rest his broken body and soul, to try and live through the rest of the game. That was the main motivation on his mind these days - living. Every single thought that he had was somewhat focused or related to the concept of making it through another day. He was fighting for his life here on this island, and he'd killed people - numerous people, in order to try and do it.

It's strange how that fact affects me less and less as the days pass by. The first person I killed, even though I was saving someone's life doing it, I broke down and I didn't think I'd be able to go on...the second and the third were just as hard. The fourth was less of a burden, and the fifth, while it WAS self-defense...it just seems to be getting easier.

Goddamn, that fucking scares me.

Sitting up, finally realizing that sleep wouldn't be gotten while he was just sitting here, Adam grabbed the shotgun that was resting beside him.

It's just like dad always said - I'll sleep when I'm dead...

Pulling himself to his feet, he grabbed the backpack with much of his weaponry inside of it. Taking a glance around to ensure that he wasn't forgetting anything, Adam went over to the door, and unlocked it, then pushed the door open and took a step back from the opening. No bullets came flying through, and for all intents and purposes, the outside was silent. Taking a deep breath, he jumped out of the helicopter, landing on the ground with a soft thud. The corpse of Jonny Lamika was still lying there, unmoving, bludgeoned to death by Adam himself, and he hardly took a look at it as he moved away from the helicopter.

I have to find Cody Jenson...

((Continued in: Onslaught Redux))
[+] V7

B027 - Morgan Dragosavich: "Now come on, you have a flight to catch."
V7: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14 - 15 - 16 - 17
Pregame: P1 - P2 - P3 - P4 - P5 - P6 - P7 - M1 - PPr1 - PPr2 - T1 - T2 - T3

B042 - Connor Lorenzen: "You— you're gonna have to live with this for— for a long time. A long time, and I hope you do, brother. Really."
V7: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14
Pregame: P1 - P2 - P3 - P4 - P5 - P6 - M1 - M2 - Pr1 - PoPr1 - T1

B005 - Claudeson Bademosi: "May you see your Redeemer face to face and enjoy the vision of God forever."
V7: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14 - 15 - 16 - 17 - 18 - 19 - 20
Pregame: P1 - P2 - P3 - P4 - P5 - P6 -M1 - VPS - T1

B062 - Jeff Greene: "Wait a minute, you're not Palom—"
V7: 9 - 10 - 11

G042 - Ariana Moretti: "You were always here."
V7: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5
Pregame: P1 - P2 - P3 - P4 - P5 - P6 - M1 - M2 - M3 - T1 - T2 - T3
[+] Meanwhile...

V7 (2018):

Life; As It Happens

1: The Essay; June 2, 2015
2: The Pizza; June 6, 2015
3: The Leak; June 7, 2015
4: The Safe; June 4, 2018
5: The Call; September 19, 2015

6: Coda
7: The Secret; June 4, 2018
8: ???; June 9, 2018
9: ???; June 10, 2018
10: ???; June 10, 2018
11: ???; September 13, 2018

Ross Miller

1: Shatterday; June 9, 2018
2: I Wait on You Inside the Bottom of the Deep Blue Sea; July 13, 2018 - ongoing

3: ???
4: ???
5: ???

Pregame: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - M1 - M2 - SP - Snapchat

Carl Fredericks/Steven Lorenzen: The Needs of the Many

V6 (2015)
Mrs. Ritch: Sweet Billy
[+] The Past

The Creme de la Creme

V3: B007 - Keith Jackson: At the end of the road he's running, looking back to survey where he's been.
V1/3: B077 - Adam Dodd: You either die a hero, or live long enough to become the villain. The truth lies somewhere in between.
V1: B087 - Sidney Crosby: It's only cowardice if other people are around to tell you so. Otherwise, it's survival.
V1: B092 - Eddie Serjeantson: Fully in charge, but not much of an arborist.
V2: B013 - Andrew Ponikarovsky: Probably could have used a proper license and a driving lesson.
V1: G005 - Amanda Jones: A breath of fresh air, and in the end, that was all it took.
V3: B099 - John Sheppard: Went out with a bang.
V3: B122 - Ryan Atwell: Couldn't help but write a "Dear John" letter.

Return to “Helicopter Crash Site”