The Grand Lie

Ah, the gym. It's the place where the nerdy population of the school get bombarded with dodgeballs, and the athletes flourish. The gym contains a weight room, various locker rooms, and other athletic fixtures.
Namira

The Grand Lie

Post by Namira »

((Sean continued from Party Hardy Rock and Roll))

Sean O'Cann was not a happy guy. To put it bluntly, he had endured two days, bordering on the intolerable, and the third was really pushing him to the breaking point. The worst thing was, it had all started so well... He had jumped at the chance to spend a night partying, and Michael Hardy was notorious for the ones he threw, heck, Sean had been in most of them and in some instances part of the notority. He had attended, and was just starting to enjoy himself when his best friend Tyson Neills called him up, saying they had to talk.

And... Tyson wasn't at the meeting place. Worse yet, Sean hadn't spoken to him for some time, and was agonising over it - had he done something wrong? Was Tyson pissed off at him? Everytime he saw Tyson the diminutive runner sprinted away as fast as he could, even in class tyson avoided him. Sean just couldn't understand it.

Activity always helped Sean think, and right now, he was in the mood for something different. Soccer was out, as was baseball, simply because they generally required more than one person and Sean wasn't really in the mood to seek somebody out or use a machine. Dance then? It wasn't widely known, but Sean was quite the dancer, not exactly what you'd expect from it, but there was a certain something about the way he moved, and of course his slender frame. And of course, Sean didn't let people know because the inevitable happened.

You like dance? Hey that's kinda gay you know.

Sean wasn't sure what annoyed him more, the stereotyping or the fact that everytime he denied it, laughed it off, he was telling the biggest lie that existed in his life.
lovebirdjo†

Post by lovebirdjo† »

'What is he doing here,' Andy thought as he watched Sean walking into the gym. From behind the bleachers the cheerleader had come, there being the entrance to the locker rooms. The other boy was a fellow senior, so of course he must have a free period to do whatever he wanted. A realization came to the blonde when he saw the expression situated on the Irish boy's face. Worry and was that angst? Something had caused him to come to the gym to work off some steam. That much was apparent. Something was causing Sean to act just like Andy.

'To find an escape...'

Of course the cheerleader knew about Sean's "secret" sexuality. It wasn't like it was that hard to tell. With a gaydar much like a high powered tracking system, Andy could identify a 'mo on first sight. Now and again he had badgered the other boy about coming out, but he had insisted "No. I'm not gay, so leave me alone." Everyone already knew, anway. He wore make-up, for Christ's sake! As much of a stereotype as he was, Andy was certain that someone who freaked out whenever their face got touched was at least somewhat homosexual. These incidents had caused a sort of tension between Andy and Sean. Maybe the blonde harbored the tiniest crush on the baseball player, but he would never in a million years admit it. The guy was a lying asshole as far as Andy was concerned. A cute, athletic asshole; but an asshole nonetheless.

'Wait. Is Sean dancing? Is that why he's alone? Because he's coming to dance,' Andy questioned noone in particular. A trickle running down his back alerted him to something else; his hair was still soaking wet. The towel was still in his hand, so he attempted to be quiet as he dried his hair off, running fingers through the strands. His brown eyes were still glued to the boy dancing in the gym. He was good. Really good. The dress shoes Andy had on squeaked on the floor slightly from the water in the locker room.

"Dammit," the cheerleader murmured under his breath. He had been trying to stay silent.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler lovebirdjo. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Namira

Post by Namira »

Sean didn't exactly bear the interruption gracefully. He wasn't expecting anybody to walk in on him, which, it was true, wasn't a particularly wise assumption to make. The gym was very public, and plenty of people went there to blow off steam or practice. Frustrated and mentally worn as he was, Sean hadn't even considered the fact that anyone could just come in, which, of course, had happened.

Sean stumbled badly when he heard the squeak of a trainer, the small sound totally ruining his concentration, and that just annoyed him more. Why was he jumping at shadows? Heart thundering madly, and a feeling of dread descending on him, Sean turned and braced himself for the inevitable...

And was surprised. Again.

Oh fuck... I really can't deal with him right now.

Andy Walker. Jesus. Sean was glad, at least, that he had wiped his face free of the slight cosmetics he usually wore - the sweat would have only caused it to run after all. Sean looked at Andy silently, inwardly the previous feeling only multiplying. He didn't think he can handle being berated for not 'coming out' as it were.

A mad idea came to him.
Or... I could admit it... that might throw him off track. A slight smile touched his face. Yeah, why not? Sean met Andy's eyes and waited for him to speak.
lovebirdjo†

Post by lovebirdjo† »

Andy had already been spotted, though his position at the bleachers was hardly enough to camouflage him to begin with. Thinking quickly, he decided to play the situation off as easily as he could. Instead of berating Sean, he'd just leave the boy alone for once. Besides, the blonde still had to go and meet Izzy to talk about his downward-spiraling romantic life. With all of the crap having been going on with schoolwork, college preparations, and far too much else, Andy really didn't need to bog himself down worrying about someone else's problems too.

'But you know he's cute,' his mind told him matter-of-factly, and the boy actually felt his cheeks getting hot with a blush. If that wasn't embarrassing, he didn't know what could be considered moreso appropriate. Actually, he did find Sean attractive, in the same ridiculous way that some girls found the bad boy thing attractive. What was the most annoying was that Andy wanted to get the other boy out of the closet because he knew that it sucked not to have it off of one's chest. He was going to try avoiding the boy, but a gleam in the other blonde-haired, brown-eyed boy caught his attention, and was that a smirk on his face?

"Hey. What's up," Andy greeted Sean, his eyes glued to the other boy's similarly colored ones, "That was some pretty good dancing. Why haven't you said anything about it before?" It was a casual enough question, though of course the androgyne knew it was littered with underlying questions. He really should have just left, but there was something enticing about the way the other boy was looking at him that made him think twice about leaving. There was something in the air aside from the pungent odor of sweat, that was for sure.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler lovebirdjo. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Namira

Post by Namira »

It wasn't the opener that Sean had been expecting, that was for sure, but then, why should Andy have a one track mind, as it were? Just because Sean thought he was going to say something didn't mean he would, true, in the past, most of their accosiation had been the other boy telling him to admit ... 'it', and Sean basically telling him to get lost in reply.

Sean hesitated for a moment, then shrugged.
"I doubt I would have had a moment's peace from anybody after I told them - I can imagine the reaction of some of the other baseballers. They can be downright evil sometimes, though I guess I'm no better..." Sean chuckled ruefully. "They're better than I am, even, I'm not just an arrogant and agressive son of a bitch, but I'm a huge liar too..." Sean trailed off, stopping just short of ... confessing? Considering Andy though, he somewhat doubted that he would have let the implication slip past him. Hell, he already knew, when you had that kind of knowledge what else would spring to mind?

Sean thought for a moment - did he really want to keep going the way that he was? He'd done some shitty things in seventeen years, chief amongst them beating the crap out of a guy with a baseball bat simply because of an accident. Sean thought, for a moment, of how he looked from the outside: sneering, arrogant, vain. It wasn't exactly an encouraging list of qualities to label yourself with.

What would John say if he saw me now? Heck, he wouldn't say anything, he'd murder me for being an idiot.
lovebirdjo†

Post by lovebirdjo† »

'Did he just...'

Had Sean O'Cann, the most obvious gay boy at Southridge High School aside from Andy(and the most closeted), just admitted to lying about his sexuality the entire time? This certainly wasn't what the cheerleader had been expecting as a response. At most he was expecting a half-assed excuse as for why he didn't tell anyone about his dancing. Instead, he had confessed to being a coward. Truth be told, Andy was extremely surprised; but what did it mean? Was the other boy hinting at something? In short, what was Sean playing at?

"Oh. Well, I guess it rubs off on you after being around those assholes for too long," Andy replied, shrugging his shoulders, "Luckily you're cute, though." Before the boy realized that he had said anything incriminating, a bright smile graced his face. Moments later, however, it clicked that he had admitted to thinking the most vain of any person he'd ever met was rather cute.

'Way to boost his ego,' he thought to himself rather annoyed with the fact that he seemed unable to control either his emotions or his mouth lately. Hopefully by some stroke of midnight luck, the other blonde hadn't heard Andy's comment. Of course, that was probably far too much to ask for. Before he could say anything to cover up his trail, the other boy was speaking again.

'Crap it.'
Namira

Post by Namira »

Sean had been complimented before, and he liked it - it gave him a basis for his own big head. However... usually, it was girls who said it, and, much as he would have liked to, Sean didn't feel the same way about girls as he did about guys, especially guys like Andy.

He didn't react in the same way either, wheras in the past he may have tipped his head back, or said something along the lines of 'So you can see, want a medal?' or 'State the obvious why don't you,' in this instance, Sean blushed, deeply. Instantly he chastised himsef inwardly, somebody had called him cute, big deal, it didn't warrant acting the way he did. Still...

"Um, ah, um, you're very, um, good looking too ...?" it was clumsy, and in truth Sean had replied with that simply because it was something to say. However, as he did, he realised it was true. Hell, he already knew it ws true, it was why Andy bugging him to come out of the closet had been so damn aggravating. It was hard to deny your sexuality when you were very attracted indeed to the guy asking you about it.

Jesus Sean. He thought to himself. What the hell are you getting yourself into here?
lovebirdjo†

Post by lovebirdjo† »

This whole conversation, the entire two minutes that they'd been talking, was throwing Andy for a freakin' loop. Was there no sanity left in the world? Just last week Sean had been denying that there was any trace of homo in him, and now he was complimenting the cheerleader? He was blushing heavily, too. The androgynous blonde's mind was spinning questions, though there was a mood similar to triumphance swelling up; or more like excitement.

'He thinks I'm good looking,' Andy thought happily, having forgotten all about Eduardo and their odd situation momentarily. He was excited to have a boy admit to finding him attractive, and one that he thought was cute as well. Without much thought Andy had been looking at Sean's lips, somewhat pinkish and a little chapped; he was wondering what it taste like if they were kissing. He was thinking along the lines of something with citrus, oranges or limes, though there might have been a hint of cinnamon. Andy had always liked cinnamon-flavored candy the best. As usual, he was a little too captivated by his thoughts to notice that he was going to do something reckless with his body, though he felt a lean forward; and there it was.

His nose was perched against another one, his lips were on Sean's, and he noted that his eyes had closed on their own. Without thinking, he had kissed the shorter-haired blonde. The other boy's lips were softer than Andy had expected, and maybe more dry than one might think someone so vain would allow. The cheerleader was sure that any second he was going to be punched, but he just had to know what the other boy tasted like. His tongue moved forward towards Sean's lips, touching them lightly and a hint of sweet spice met his taste buds.

'Definitely cinnamon.'
Namira

Post by Namira »

Oh God...

Sean had just about enough time to spot the speculative look Andy was giving him before the other boy leant forwards and kissed him square on the lips, passionately.

Okay, last chance. Now I either lay him out here and now and get the hell out of dodge or there's no going back... Even as the thought occured to him Sean instantly dismissed it, this was a golden opportunity to shrug off a lifetime of lying, and it was a somewhat unique way to apologise to Andy, that was true.

However, one other thought screamed What the hell am I doing!? and Sean stepped back, breaking the kiss, then drew slightly closer to Andy again, not knowing what to do. Nose to nose, but not quite in liplock with the other boy, Sean hesitated.

"Um..." he was entirely lost for words. There was a humour to the situation, Sean hadbeen running from his homosexuality his entire life, and despite the denial, his first kiss was with another guy. The corner of his mouth twitched up. He hadn't had a prayer - Sean couldn't even bring himself to kiss a girl, who had he been trying to fool?

Sean held back still, not pushing Andy away, but not making the next move either.
lovebirdjo†

Post by lovebirdjo† »

Though Andy had his eyes closed, he felt Sean's lips leave his and the other boy's body move away. A slight whimper came from the shorter blonde as the closeness was lost, but just as quickly as he had left, Sean came back, nose to nose with the cheerleader. Opening his eyes, he was met with chocolate brown eyes filled with humor and revelation. The other boy was smiling, but seemed unsure as to how to make a move. That was ok. Andy could take it from there.

Usually in a relationship one might think that the androgyne would be submissive; however, it just goes to show that people can be very surprising. Moving his hands to the other boy's waist, Andy pulled the him closer, somewhat grinding into him. Something akin to lust appeared in the other boy's eyes, and that was all the cheerleader needed as confirmation. A devilish smile met his lips just before Sean's did, this time the kiss harder and less experimental. His eyes were closed again.

'Oh God. I'm really kissing Sean. I can't believe I'm actually doing this...'

More sweet spice met his tongue as Andy attempted to deepen the kiss, not caring if someone walked in on the two of them in liplock. After all, everyone already knew he was all for the boys. On the other hand, maybe Sean would get freaked out if they got caught... All traces of worry for the other boy disappeared when Andy felt his tongue gain entry into moist cavern of cinnamon-y goodness. Moaning slightly, the boy broke the kiss momentarily to get some air.

"Wow," he gasped.
Namira

Post by Namira »

((This topic might be needing a warning at some point :lol: ))

As he was tugged forwards Sean's own arms came up, and almost of their own violition, went to encircle Andy's waist, just as the other boy was doing with his arms. Sean closed his eyes and simply enjoyed the unfamiliar - yet absolutely fantastic sensation of the kiss. Thoughts came and went, racing through his head at the speed of light. Just a few of them were still screaming that this was wrong, but Sean ignored those ones.

This is what I was running from? But... it seems so right, I don't understand...

The doubtful thought was swept away in a wave of surprise when, all of a sudden, Andy's mouth opened against his and, almost as a natural reaction, Sean's moved to accomodate it, and in slipped Andy's tongue, warm and pleasurable, sending shivers down his spine. Sean felt a pang as Andy broke the kiss, but he used the time to grin again.

"I guess..." he breathed. "We can establish I'm well and truly out of the closet," with that, Sean's hand slid up Andy's back and he pushed gently, leaning back in. This time, it was him instigating the kiss, and, a moment or two after their lips met again, Sean hesitantly opened his mouth a let his tongue seek out Andy's.

A thought struck Sean: given the way things were going, was this simple going to be, putting it bluntly, a make-out session? He had a growing suspicion that it might be turning into something more.
laZardo†

Post by laZardo† »

((Troy Continued From Fit For A Queen))

Troy McCann, on the other hand, did not want to stay to have any of his suspicions confirmed as he watched what went down from a gap in the bleachers. His jaw briefly dropped open before he quickly clasped a hand over it, suppressing a horrified gasp as well. He squinted and shook his head, opening it again to find O'Cann and the androgyne who nearly made a pass at him in the shower just a few minutes ago kissing passionately. Heck, he even imagined the room going pink as his legs suddenly went wobbly, making his slung gym bag seem that much heavier.

Once, in nerdier times, he was a more open-minded individual who would have simply walked away slightly flustered, although he'd be smiling more because at least he was living in a part of the world where people could come out like that and not get stoned to death or publicly hanged for it. Now, in these gangsta times, he was wishing for the latter. He was a man, dammit, and this was just degrading. But what could he do? If he told someone, they'd tell him to "stop hatin'" and "gtfo." Crashing the meeting was out of the question.

He started to make his way around the bleachers and hopefully stay out of their line of sight.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler laZardo. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.

Return to “Southridge Gymnasium”