A Favor for a "Friend"

Prelude to...?

Southridge has an extensive campus, including a courtyard and many athletic fields, among other things. It's a common sight to see students roaming about the campus -- especially when they're supposed to be in class.
Xaldien†

Post by Xaldien† »

Clive still had the feeling that this kid was not going to really trust him. As good a reputation as Clive has, this little incident that just occurred might not have been the best way to make a good first impression. Then again, he just PROTECTED this kid. Pathetic as he may be, he wasn't going to hurt him just for being pathetic, even though the Satanist in him would say otherwise. Oh well. Whatever.

"Alright, follow m--"

He just forgot to mention on itsby, itsby (but ever so crucial) teeny, tiny detail.

"What's your name by the way," he asked with a hearty laugh.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Xaldien. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
laZardo†

Post by laZardo† »

"People call me all sorts of things," the boy replied with sarcasm literally dripping from his voice like a freshly-shot body, "but my birth certificate says Eduardo Trinidad-Villa." Being born in America seemed to have neutralized his Latin accent, but whenever it came to pronouncing words and names in foreign languages (especially in Latin-American-Spanish), he usually nailed their respective accents almost dead on. Not like these little nuances mattered to Eddie, international diplomatic benefits notwithstanding.

He shrugged his shoulders a bit just to make sure his backpack was still steady on them before asking, "Are we gonna go already?" Today was just another day, and like every other "another day," he just wanted to get this day over with as soon as possible. It wasn't like he was going to get raped or beaten to death before the sun had completely set (though sometimes he wished for the latter to happen quickly and painlessly.)
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler laZardo. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Xaldien†

Post by Xaldien† »

Clive started gathering his keys, and motioned towards Ed to follow him to his car. It wasn't that far, really. It just seemed like it because Clive kept getting this feeling that one of that big hulk's friends was going to come back in revenge.

Which would have sucked for Clive, since that would mean more energy spent putting someone else in a massive state of pain, which as fun as it was the first time, CAN get a little boring like everything else in the world.

They made it to the car when his phone began to ring. It was Siouxsie... again...

"Thank you for calling Domino's pizza, how can I help you today?"
"Oh, you're so funny, aren't you Clive?"
"Haha, what's up, cous?"
"Nothing, I just wanted to let you know that I'll probably be out later than I said before. After the movie, I was thinking I was gonna take a drive around town. Sorry, but I've been stuck around you for the past few weeks and--"
"I can get just as radically annoying as you can?"
"Exact-- HEY!"
"Alright, have fun, alright?"
"Alright, see ya."

Clive hung up the phone, and eventually unlocked the passanger's seat of the car, and then the driver's seat.
"You won't be meeting my cousin tonight. Be thankful for that."

He started up the car, and started driving towards his place.
"So where do you live again, so I make a plan of how to drive."

((COntinued elsewhere)
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Xaldien. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
laZardo†

Post by laZardo† »

Eduardo limped into the car on Clive's command like a wounded animal, lugging his bag into the back seat, and his own body into the passenger seat. It seemed a lot harder than normal pulling the seat belt down, but all that elicited from was a frustrated grunt. He didn't seem to mind Clive's call to what sounded like an annoying little sibling as much either. All he cared about was getting the day - and his visit to Clive's house - over with as soon as possible.

Eduardo sighed as he looked out the window. The school was withdrawing into the distance, ready to approach tomorrow for yet another day in school. "Village Harbor... 616 Francis Lane." He looked out the window. The sky was multicolored as the sunset, though the first factlet that popped into Ed's mind was that it was because of pollution. "You can take a shortcut along Viola Boulevard," he added in a monotone that could not possibly get any colder than the last.

((Continued in A Favor Repaid))
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler laZardo. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.

Return to “Southridge Campus”