A treehouse of luck.

The southeastern part of the island is covered in a dense, dark forest. Somewhere within the forest, a tree fort once belonging to a young child has been erected within the trees. Don't let your guard down here, there's no telling who's hiding in the nearby bushes waiting to strike.
Mihiro†

A treehouse of luck.

Post by Mihiro† »

((OOC: Open to all))

Mihiro had been jogging ever since she had been released from the school.

"Christ, christ, christ!" Mihiro thought paniced as she ran through the trees, panting every moment of the way, both of her bags slung over her shoulder, swinging with ever leap. Mihiro stumbled upon a table (if you could call it that), stopped her jog to take a rest and look what was on the said table. It was two stumps with a thin slice of wood atop of it, the table had atop of it: a small hammer, several assorted boxes of nails, and a hatchet. Mihiro looked around her, noticing several cut down trees, many of them still lying on the ground next to their obvious stumps. Mihiro also noticed a ladder, which was leaning up against a relatively tall tree which had thickness to go along with it, which was the host to a treehouse. The treehouse itself looked unfinished, Mihiro could visibly see a wall missing from the treehouse, the wood was crude and Mihiro doubted it's stability.

The area Mihiro was in was un forested mostly, due to several trees being cut down, and the rain hit her here worse than earlier in the forest. "This will have to do... I'm not staying outside." Mihiro said with dissapointment, looking down at her feet for a moment. Mihiro really despised the wilderness, more than most things, the bugs, the trees, etc. It was no wonder that she was so pale, she had never really spent much time outside. Mihiro went over to the table which had the tools on it and grabbed the hatchet and looked at it carefully. The hatchet's grip was worn, but it could be easily gripped as Mihiro was now determining by swinging it slightly in the air. The axe looked rather rusty, but it still looked sharp, at least... in Mihiro's opinion.

"Rusty axe... blunt damage... +2 We'll say?" Mihiro said with a smile on her face, obviously fantasizing about D&D while gripping the axe with her right hand, her left holding the two bags. "Now let's check out this shelter." Mihiro said, looking up the ladder. Mihiro unzipped her supplies bag and set the axe inside of it, the handle on the outside of the bag. Mihiro climbed up the ladder up into the treehouse, it had an opening at the bottom where the treehouse was meant to be entered in by. Mihiro quickly noticed that the treehouse had no furniture, no bed, no chairs... nothing, just a few discarded nails, but as Mihiro said earlier 'It will have to do.' Mihiro took the two bags off of her shoulder and opened the supplies bag. "Food, water, flashlight, compass, and a weapon." Mihiro remembered the man say. Mihiro saw everything promised, minus the weapon. Mihiro felt around inside the bag, and placed her hand on something smooth. Mihiro pulled the object out of the bag and realized it was a vial of liquid. Mihiro looked at the vial's label. "H2SO4... Sulfuric Acid." Mihiro said mechanically, reading the label. Mihiro blinked a couple times, before sighing in dissapointment. "Cruel fucks... I had my whole life ahead of me..." Mihiro said, beginning to tear up.

Mihiro soon realized how she could cheer up... Classic D&D. Mihiro opened up her duffle bag, her personal items bag... Mihiro saw among other things, a D&D booklet, along with several of her writings, and a pair of dice... twelve sided of course. Mihiro rolled the dice, both of them having the numbers "12" face up... Mihiro's luck had changed. "LET THIS ROLL SYMBOLIZE WHAT IS TO COME!" Mihiro happily shouted with triumph, both her hands in the air looking up towards the ceiling her voice echoing across the forest.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Mihiro. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Mitsuko2†

Post by Mitsuko2† »

OOC: You cannot make up weapons out of thin air, mihiro may not have the hatchet, please edit this. No wepons can be found
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Mitsuko2. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Mihiro†

Post by Mihiro† »

((OOC: Mitsuko2, I think rather than editing my post I'll just conveniently lose the hatchet.))
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Mihiro. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Mitsuko2†

Post by Mitsuko2† »

OOC: I'm sorry, it wasn't there to begin with. All wepons were removed from the island, you HAVE to edit.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Mitsuko2. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Megami†

Post by Megami† »

((I'm afraid she's very right, dear.  You'll have to edit the post.  The different ways that you can acquire weaponry are listed below.  I've declined someone else's request to use a steak knife from a kitchen drawer before, so I can't let you have the hatchet.

Q. Besides killing my own character and taking their weapon, how else can I get different ones?
A. There are many different ways to acquire new weapons. For starters, if your character kills another character on the island, they can pick up and use their weapon. Keep in mind, though, that if their gun was down to one bullet prior to you picking it up, it won't magically be refilled when you get it. You can also trade in your old weapons for random items laying about the island. How does this work? Well obviously, if your character mysteriously finds a loaded gun lying around somewhere even though the island has been stripped, the staff is going to call you on it. However, it's plausible that you might find a broom stick, an extension cord, something that could double as a weapon lying around. Finally, there is one other way to gain new weapons. If the members vote for your character during our monthly "Best Kill" contest, Danya and company will issue you a brand spanking new weapon to slaughter the competition with!
))
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Megami. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.

Return to “The Forest”