House and Home

Located on the west side of town, Tilles Court has been around almost as long as the city itself. Most of the homes are older and need a lot of fixing up. This makes them cheap, and so Tilles has become a haven for the lower class. It's also home to Tilles Park, a place not to be caught in at night. Sadly, the police don't bother patrolling this neighborhood much anymore.
Xaldien†

House and Home

Post by Xaldien† »

"Apa, ya llegue!"
Andi called out, as he and Siouxsie made it into the house.
The home was rather simple, single story, with three rooms, and two bedrooms. His dad managed to handle financing well, so they were able to keep the place even after his disability occurred.

His dad, Daniel, walked towards the door, and gave his son a hug.
"Hope you had a somewhat decent time today. Hey, Siouxsie, how are you."
Both of the kids smiled, nodded, and Andi spoke.
"Dad, did you hear anything on the news about a girl dying at our school today?"
"I hadn't, actually, what happened?"
Siouxsie explained the situation of what happened.

Daniel looked at his son once he heard everything.
"Well, it certainly wasn't you, since, if you WERE going to kill someone, you would have no idea how to cover your tracks."
"Good to know my dad has faith in me."

They all laughed and had their fun watching the news together.
They gave a slight notice to something called SOTF, but then decided to make dinner.

"Hey, Siouxsie, dad and I are making Hamburger Helper, you game?"
"You mean, WE'RE making it. You'd burn everything."
"Well, don't I feel loved!!!"
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Xaldien. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Xaldien†

Post by Xaldien† »

"So, Andi, have you heard from Peter at all today, aside from school?"
Siouxsie muttered this in front of Daniel and Andi, and Andi went totally red.
"So, son... who is this Peter that the lovely lady speaks of?"
His dad's eyes widened, as he stood up, and shouted.
"AWWWWW, YOU FOUND A BOY!!!"

Instantly, Andi felt the icy breath of death upon his neck, feeling as though he could, literally, DIE of embarassment.
"Shut up, dad, before you hurt yourself."

Siouxsie started laughing as well.
"Come on, we only give you a hard time because we love you."
Daniel shook his head in agreement, then added, "And because it's hilarious."

"I hate you both right now..."
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Xaldien. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.

Return to “Tilles Court”