Airport Security

This forum contains scenes set off of the island, taking place concurrently with V5 and its broadcast. Please be sure to thoroughly read the rules prior to posting in this forum. If you have any questions, please consult staff.
Grim Wolf

Airport Security

Post by Grim Wolf »

(Bayview Brigade START)

You'd be surprised how few groups of high school seniors heading out on their class trip disappear. Really, for that many people, all from one place, to vanish together? It's unusual. It's the kind of thing that draws eyes, particularly the kind of eyes that are looking for it.

Like the eyes of one Lin Xiang.

It took a day or two to figure out what happened, another day to make the necessary arrangements. But four days after the class of Aurora High School had disappeared, Lin Xiang was stepping off his plane at the airport that the students of Aurora High had left from. He wore a button-up shirt tucked into khaki pants and moved with an easy languid grace. His eyes were hidden behind mirror-like aviators.

There'd be more to see around Seattle, but this was the place he needed to start. The place from which the plane had departed.

Fortunately, building a cover story wasn't so hard anymore. They'd learned a lot over the last few years. Easy enough to slip a few bucks into the pocket of an enterprising Chinese company and have them briefly hire Lin Xiang as a consultant and investigator. Now his papers were in order. And when he needed to talk to someone high-up at the airport, they wanted him. He represented a potential investment.

Easy enough to turn the conversation around to that most recent disappearance.

What he got from them wasn't much, but it was a start--some of the pilot's history, some information on the crew. And that was good, because he now had leads, but it wasn't enough, not yet. He needed to know more.

So after he finished his initial investigation, he headed towards the school. A different story this time; he was the same consultant, but now he represented a non-profit interested in starting a scholarship in memorial of the supposedly-dead students.
Those Whose Time Has Come]

Terra Johnson (female student no. 73, DECEASED): Oh...duh...Abel's...dead...the one who...lives is...

Tom Swift (male student no. 60): It didn't matter what he wanted anymore.

Daria Bhatia (female student no. 56): "I pity you, and everyone who knows you. Because if you can live with this, I don't...I don't think you're human anymore.”

[+] Those Who Have Gone Before
[/url]

V6

Alex Tarquin (male student no. 32: "No more...masks..."

Tara Behzad (female student no. 12): "They don't get to decide how I die."

Lizzie Luz: "I don't want to go."

V5

Tyler Lucas: "I had fun. You?"

Karen Idel: Game over.

Xavier Contel: "G-gotta...trust people, Arthur. G-g-gotta try. C-can't be afraid."

v4

Naoko Raidon (male student no. 54): Dying like...this isn't...so...bad...

Mirabelle Nesa: "I'm a weak little girl who couldn't save anyone, even myself, but god damn it I beat you and god damn it you are going to remember that because I am Mirabelle Nesa and I am a hardened goddamn warrior and I am not going to fucking give up now!"

Simon Grey: "I never was a hero, but, God help me, I tried."

David Meramac: "Running towards nothing. Running from nothing."
RC†

Post by RC† »

A guy with a short, black beard and short, black hair, in a brown coat exited the house, strolling to the streets. After some minutes, he fumbled at the right leg of his jeans.

He looked into his pocket, then searched in his wallet. He couldn't find enough coins, just bills. That was bad. He'd need some for a cab. Then, he pulled out a Jackson.

Then, he poked at the shoulder of a stranger, a guy wearing sunglasses. He couldn't recognise him.

"Excuse me, sir. Do you have change for a twenty?"
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler RC. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Grim Wolf

Post by Grim Wolf »

Headed out of the airport, headed for the school. Coverstory in place, and he doubted his enemy had the resources to keep track of every single Bayview relation, particularly if they really had undertaken a new game. But still, it was best to move fast, if he wanted to have any hope of...

Lin swiveled his head to stare at the passerby, and considered for a moment. "Where you headed?" he asked.

Terra Johnson (female student no. 73, DECEASED): Oh...duh...Abel's...dead...the one who...lives is...

Daria Bhatia (female student no. 56): "I pity you, and everyone who knows you. Because if you can live with this, I don't...I don't think you're human anymore.”

[/url]

V6

V5

Xavier Contel: "G-gotta...trust people, Arthur. G-g-gotta try. C-can't be afraid."

v4

Mirabelle Nesa: "I'm a weak little girl who couldn't save anyone, even myself, but god damn it I beat you and god damn it you are going to remember that because I am Mirabelle Nesa and I am a hardened goddamn warrior and I am not going to fucking give up now!"

RC†

Post by RC† »

The man raised his right eyebrow. That was an odd question to ask.

"I, uh. Need to drive to Aurora."

He waved the Jackson.

"With a cab. I'd need a change."
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler RC. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Grim Wolf

Post by Grim Wolf »

Huh. That was fortunate.

"I'm headed the same way," Lin said. "Let's split the cab. Cheaper for the both of us."

[/url]

V6

V5

v4

RC†

Post by RC† »

Hm. Driving with a stranger in a taxi is not something one would do every day. But, hey.

"Sounds like a good offer."
Grim Wolf

Post by Grim Wolf »

They hailed a taxi and stepped in together. With a low rumble, the taxi roared to life and peeled out into Seattle. "So," Lin said. "What's taking you to Aurora?"

[/url]

V6

V5

v4

RC†

Post by RC† »

The taxi seat was comfortable. Whenever he got in a taxi, usually he engages with a small talk with the taxi driver.

Now, he small-talked to the stranger.

"My kid."

He guessed that the guy also had the same reason. He never saw him, though. Maybe a parent from a different grade?

"And you?"
Grim Wolf

Post by Grim Wolf »

Lin nodded soberly. "I represent someone who'd like to establish a scholarship in honor of those kids who went down on the trip," he lied. "Just wanted to sound out the administration, get some details."

He leaned back in his seat. "Your kid handling it okay?"

[/url]

V6

V5

v4

RC†

Post by RC† »

"Yeah, she handled it fine."

The scholarship-thing, was something he did not expect.

"If you want, I could help you, I know the school, after all."

Return to “V5 Meanwhile...”