The Morning After The Night Before

Angharad's aftermath

The bathroom facility... for the dignified folks who would rather not go to the bathroom in such a dirty place as outside. Watch out... crafty folks might hide within one of the bathroom stalls, waiting for potential victims.
Swoosh*

Post by Swoosh* »

((coming back from the Dark Caves... aiiyaaaah...))

Angharad raised her eyebrows in languid amusement as Peri hissed at her. She didn't feel particularly scared of him despite her lack of weapon; she didn't feel particularly scared of anyone or anything anymore. Maybe she had finally tipped over the edge.

She followed him inside and leant against the doorframe while he checked the cubicles. True, she remembered back to the time where she almost lost her life (and her head) at the hands of Peri and his trigger happy pals, but it didn't really bother her anymore.

Her thoughts raced back to when she was here in this spot, less than two hours ago, with Xian, Vince and Andrew. She vaguely wondered what the other two were doing, if they were indeed doing anything at all. She got a tingly satisfaction from the fact that she had gotten one over on Xian.

"So what do you suggest I do?" Angharad asked. "I need some sort of weapon before I do anything, and you're denying me of having any fun."
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! Elise avatar by Kermit.
MismatchedEyes*

Post by MismatchedEyes* »

He would just shake his head,this was fun to her? wow she really was fucked up..what a find in a game like this.Anywhere apart from this game and he would have almost been attracted to the female but not in this game.The magnum would be withdrawn from the sink and slid into his jeans with the shirt placed ontop of them and the ingram oncemore would be grasped as moved over past her towards the door.

"You think this is fun? this is what you call amusement ? slaughtering friends and enimies alike? Just some more for youre body count,hm?" he said as he would close the door behind him with a faint click as the door became shut.

The Ingram would be brought up oncemore as he would raise it towards her back, a shake of his head given as he would press his lips together blowing a gentle kiss in the direction of the deranged welsh beauty.

The weapon shuddered as the 9mm rounds would be spat towards her in a short burst of rounds,the muzzle swinging from left to right as to catch her if she were to try and leap to her escape.She would,she was a fighter,she had made it this far.If she had not been she would have spent the one round on herself but no she had killed instead and so the weapons would shake emitting a little smoke as the muzzle lit up from the rounds being fired.

This is tough love SOTF style.
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! Peri avatar by Kermit.
Swoosh*

Post by Swoosh* »

((seeing as her back was against the wall, not sure how you managed to shoot at her back, but anyway... XD))

She continued to smile. "Well, it's sure as hell no walk in the park, but it could be worse." She laughed slightly as she continued. "It's not like you have a problem with the slaughtering, huh?"

He was about to show her how right she was. It was if the bullets were coming towards her in slow motion. She saw Peri raise the gun and her eyes widened.

What is he doing? What the FUCK IS HE DOING??

Was this another doomed alliance? Was he going to abandon her like she had abandoned Vince and Xian? As the bullets made her way towards her, she finally saw the alliance for what it was. A fallacy. Meaningless. She meant as much to Peri as... as Andrew had. And now she was going to end up the same way as him? Was Andrew looking down on her from somewhere, smiling with satisfaction as she got her just desserts?

Dim gobaith caneri... (not a chance...)

She made to run out of the door but she was too late- she let out a cry of pain and dismay as she felt the sharp bullets pierce her skin; luckily avoiding any vital organs as Peri's aim was erratic. Still, her right arm and lower back had all been hit and screaming in agony, she froze, her back slightly arched as bullets entered it. It was in this position she stayed for a while until Peri ceased shooting, and she collapsed to her knees.

A single tear ran down her cheek. The pain was too immense for words, for anymore screams, so she just knelt in silence. She could feel blood running down her back, warm and runny. It was an odd feeling, tingly and unpleasant. Her vision started to become blurred and her head spun as the facts of what just happened caught up to her... she collapsed on the floor headfirst forwards.

Reese... I'm yours always and forever...

((No, Peri, she is NOT dead. Get yo' ass on MSN/AIM before you post next XDD))
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! Elise avatar by Kermit.
MismatchedEyes*

( We talked be pleased,Elise mun )

He stood there with the barrel of the weapon smoking away as the body collapsed to the floor with a heavy thud and the dirt beneath it became quickly stained with crimson.

The ingram was released from his grip as he would turn to place take a bandaid or two from his bag.Those thin cotton rolls withdrawn with his fingers.Yes she could run! She could try and attack him but did she think he would hesitate in placing yet another round in her? If he was to draw the magnum from his clothing the hole from the shot or shots fired would be sure to put a blissful end to the pain he had forced onto her.

With his back to the wall he would slowely slide down and with eyes sitting upon the almost still form of his ex ally he would begin wrapping one of those rolls of cotton around the wound on his inner thigh.The blood had barely tainted his jeans but still the pain was a constant reminder it was still there.

"You are not done yet and neither are we.You have a party to attend" he said before giving off a grunt as the bandaid would be squeezed tightly around the wound.The once white bandaid being tainted by that crimson liquid as he went about tying the knot to hold the bandaid in place.
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! Peri avatar by Kermit.
Swoosh*

Post by Swoosh* »

Angharad raised her head slightly from the ground. Her pretty face was covered in dirt and blood, and the scar from Hawley now seemed tame compared to how her arm looked, a bloody mess. Her head still felt like it was swimming, but the pain in her back had subsided slightly- maybe she was going into shock. Shivering slightly, she turned on her left side; the side that hadn't been hit by bullets. Looking up at Peri, she spat some of the blood and spit that had collected in her mouth out. As usual, the overwhelming sense of fury built up and she found herself inadvertantly speaking in Welsh again.

"Mae hi wedi cachi arna i... (I'm screwed)" Looking around frantically, she saw no possible escape. True, her wounds weren't remotely life threatening, but any possible movement would result in Peri filling her full of lead.

This couldn't be it, could it, Reese?

Reese. Would she ever see him again? His smiling face and outstretched arms... would she never see them again? Thanks to this guy? This... traitor?

"Rwyt ti'n esgys fach pathetic am dyn! Cau dy ffwcin ceg!" she yelled out, not realising or caring that Peri would not have a clue what she was yelling angrily at him. He had ruined everything. Her hopes, her dreams, her life... it was all ruined because of him.

She pushed herself up to a sitting position with her left arm, her right too shot up to be of any use. The single tear from before was now joined with several other bitter angry tears.

"So what's the next chapter in the story?" Angharad asked Peri, her voice loud and angry. "What party?"

((^__^ That took about 10 times longer than it should on account of me negotiating leik woah...))
MismatchedEyes*

The ingram would be hanging at his side as he would flick the buttons of his shirt one by one revealing a once hidden sea of faded pink wounds on his white flesh.Another bandaid would be unrolled as he spoke to her "The next chapter...Well you have made youre bed now you must lie in it.Think on that while I tend to my wounds,you want anything?" he would ask as he moved the ingram and placed it next to him on the sink within arm reach of course.His slip would be taken from his shoulders revealing that thick bloodied gash on his right ab,that umi girl..she had sparked all of this.She had been his first in his eyes,Elise had simply been revenge no questions asked.

A thick trail of blood had ran down from the graze and had dried against his chest giving the image that his nipple was somehow leaking blood? What a tasty sight.The cotton wool had been wrapped around the wound and tied in a nice Knot before he would slide that black shirt of his on and flick the buttons into place before speaking oncemore to his fallen comrade.

"We will be gone soon enough dont you worry,Wouldnt want you to miss youre party"
Swoosh*

Post by Swoosh* »

Angharad continued to glare at him, her eyes narrowed.

"There are so many things I want, and all of them involve you getting limbs removed," she said, trying her best to sit up. "But I guess we can't all be pleased in life."

Groaning slightly at the pain in her arm, she pushed herself to her feet somewhat haphazardly, her head still spinning but her vision more or less back to normal now.

She glanced to her left and right, and then walked forwards slightly so she was stood in the doorway, the place she had been before her former ally had shot her. She looked down on him. As she had no weapons there was nothing she could do to threaten him, so she wiped the blood from her mouth and continued to glare at him.

"I could also use a plaster or two, you know, for these," she said, jerking her mutilated arm towards him.
MismatchedEyes*

"It was yorue smart mouth that got you into this situation in the first place" he said without bothering to look towards her as he would sweep that Ingram up and bring the heartless steel barrel upto face level with her.

"Back off or I will empty the rest of this magazine into that blood covered face of yours.Feel free to try and test how much guts I have,this is most likely a better method of death for you" he said as his gaze would be raised to meet her.

That trigger finger gently stroking away that vital piece of metal.

"Go get the Colt out and toss it over here..A Wrong move and Ill kill and oncemore feel free to try.You cant outrun me..Nobody ever does" he said with a sigh as if this fact was a let down.
Swoosh*

Post by Swoosh* »

Sighing with frustration, she turned around and stumbled slowly over to where her bag was still lying on the floor. Bending down to retrieve the Colt, she felt the sting of her bulletwounds in her side. The sight of her own blood on the floor near the bag. Closing her eyes, she tried to control the flood of anger that was once again rising up.

One wrong move and I'm dead. It's not over yet so keep a cool head...

Turning around where Peri was still plastering himself up, she gripped the gun in her hand and turned to face Peri, when she heard a rustling in the bushes nearby. Wondering if Peri had heard it, she glanced cautiously at where the sound was coming from.
MismatchedEyes*

"Toss the gun over I will not ask you a second time" he had learnt his mistake of trying to be sympathetic and commanding at the sametime with Elise and so this time he would happily gun her down unless she returned his weapon to him promptly.

He had heard the rustle but unless he heard gunfire or a closer noise then he would not move from his place,still bare chested he sat there watching her even though the bullet graze had now diseppeared under the haze of the bandaid.
Swoosh*

Post by Swoosh* »

"There's someone there..." Angharad ignored Peri and squinted her eyes at the bushes. "There's definitely someone there..."

As if rehearsed, the bushes parted and a figure charged out, something raised over it's head. It was yelling, almost like a warcry. It didn't take Angharad long to realise that the figure was a girl weilding some kind of sword, aiming to try and bring it down on her head. Her reflexes well trained from her sports, she dropped the gun and grabbed the handle of the sword, ducking out of the way and letting the girl stumble forward.

The girl seemed somewhat confused as to why she had missed her target when it had previously been right in front of her and why Angharad was now also holding onto her sword. Angharad, taking advantage of the girl's temporary confusion, tugged the sword out of the girl's hand and swung it as hard as she could, with all the frustration, with all the anger; for the dreams that she could never have, for everything that was wrong in her life, she put all of the energy into swinging the sword. This girl was to be a scapegoat for her misery and she had to make it count.

The sword sliced into the girl's neck as a knife would slice into bread, but Angharad, perhaps lacking enough strength for a full beheading found the sword came to a halt halfway through. With narrowed eyes, she glared at her victim's face, bloody, gory and contorted with shock; with a grim satisfaction, Angharad used every ounce of strength she had left in her and finished the job. The head fell to the floor with a grotesque thud, and the rest of the girl's body wobbled slightly, as if in shock from what happened, and moments after crashed to the floor.

Angharad looked down at the deformed body, the saber still in her hand, covered in blood. She shook in sharply, blood splattering to the floor, and then turned around to face Peri, fresh blood mingled in with the rest of the crap on her face, giving her the appearance of a Valkyrie returning from battle.

Her foot on the gun, she glared at him with renewed hatred.

"Next time, I'll just let the little psycho girls kill you."

G22 - Cydni Pullman - DEAD

((ah haaaa.))
MismatchedEyes*

He kept his aim directly at head level as the events occured and off she scampered away to defend herself and soon enough she would label it upon him.She had been protecting him? yeah like Shinya had left the group to go fetch weapons for him and stevan.With dull almost lifeless arms he would stand there keeping his aim perfectly still.The action would finally die out and now she stood there blood covered and with a sword in her hand.

He would let out a sigh and give a shake of his head "There wont be a next time.Now come at me like you mean to hurt me" He said as his free hand would be held under the barrel of the Ingram causing the accuracy to increase and just then he would unleash that hellfire that had destroyed so many students in this game and in previous games.

His pale features were lit up by the gunfire but even in the light they still seemed dull,still seemed somewhat lifeless.
Swoosh*

Post by Swoosh* »

((Right. Last post here for a while. And seeing as you've told me that all of that was practically impossible, I'm going to have to reason like woah.))

Still glaring at Peri, Angharad felt the adrenaline continue to rush through her from killing the girl. It had been so sudden, and her reactions so animal-like. True, she had been in absolute agony when she swung the sword into the girl's unfortunate neck, but Angharad was so psyched up that she had just ignored it and listened to her killer instinct. The Fight or flight syndrome.

Now that the fight had finished, however, she felt weak, and overcome with tiredness. Swaying slightly on the spot, she lost her battle warrior appearance she had pulled off so well moments ago. Her legs felt weak and Peri's words were muffled and meaningless. Her eyelids felt heavy.

Am I... is this really it? Am I dying?

Something sharp and painful pierced her shoulder, and she cried out softly. The something was joined by several other 'somethings' and Angharad abandonded the effort of trying to keep her eyes open. Perhaps the amount of blood she had lost was finally getting to her, or maybe she had just suffered too much in general but she started to shake, her sword dropping to the floor with a clatter. Everything went black and she once again collapsed to the floor, but this time she made no effort to get up.
MismatchedEyes*

He just fired continously till he heard the metallic click that every marksman feared,the rounds had been swallowed into her flesh each one spitting out a thin stream of blood out onto the tiles infront of her.As the Ingram would give off the click he would simply release it from his grip and withdraw that Magnum from the back of his jeans and bring it up towards the bullet holed filled figure of Anghrad.

By the time he had managed to draw his sidearm she had toppled to the ground and was seeping out all over the floor.She should have heeded my warnings he thought silently to himself as he would move over to the limp body.

His foot placed on the colt and with a easy back kick movement he would send the Colt sliding back behind him away from her reach.She had been mown down enough times and she had still the strength to rise and kill and so the silver barrel of the magnum would be constantly lowered into the centre of his chest as he moved closer.

Oncemore his foot would be placed upon a weapon although this time it would be the sword and with a couple attempts at back kicking it,it would be forced to rattle over the tiled floor out of arms reach and with the colt at the back of the room.

He stood there in silence for a few minutes with the barrel raised to the still bleeding body waiting for her,waiting for a breath or a word but nothing came.As if he were a little annoyed at her lack of movment,two rounds would be ripped off into her stomache before he turned his back and moved to the back of the room.

The Colt was picked up and tossed into a nearby sink soon the Ingram would follow.The metal clattering against its counterparts as he crouched down upon his haunches to take the sword into his grip.That magnum was still clutched,too many shots had been fired for nobody to have heard him.A Couple experimental swipes would be taken with the sword before he rose to his full height and paced the ground turning the blade over in his hand for weight.

Was this worth taking? He was armed beyond need but what could one more weapon hurt? He could arm a group of people and lead them to success.Maybe escape? People were to easily corrupted and paraniod and so he would decide against it and place the blade down on the space between the sink and the mirror.

The sea of shells inside of his bag would clink together his bag would be unslung and placed further down on the counter from all of his weaponry.

The weapons would be reloaded hurriedly with the magnum now tucked into his jeans and a constant stream of glances were thrown over his shoulder as if he were expecting someone to walk through the door.

It took him a fair while to load the Colt and the ingram oncemore.The Colt would be tossed into his bag and the sword wrapped up in the straps was held tightly at the side of his bag.His shirt tucked down over the magnum and the shells hidden away inside of his bag with his other supplies.Wounds covered and one more corpse for the pile.The thin green lining of the camoflauge was given a experimental smile before it was withdrawn and then draped over the bag.Some straps used to hold the thin in place hiding the blade from sight.It covered the bag but had managed not to drape down too much.

The poor kid had been camoflauge for a weapon and it would have worked too if he had avoided Peri,he didnt and the weapon hadnt worked for him

This had been a good day.

Oncemore the Ingram strap had been wrapped around his shoulder and the weapon gripped in his hand he would move towars the doorway.

"I Told you that you have too much balls and not enough brains" he said as he would move past her and out away from the facility leaving the blood soaked bathrooms.One of his weapons returned and a new one to add to the list.

((Continued in: The Adventure of Meatboy))

Return to “Bathroom Facility”