Looking For Something?

Open

The middle floor of the Promenade boasts the stores known as the staples of teen fashion. Abercrombie and Fitch, Hollister, American Eagle, and Urban Behavior are among many of the more popular stores that call the second floor of the mall their home. The odd food stand can be found sporadically scattering this floor, with vendors selling things like fresh baked pretzels and hot dogs for that on-the-go shopper.
Moth†

Post by Moth† »

Sweet Jesus, I've died and gone to Heaven. Celeste swayed slightly, laughing a bit. "Wow, you guys seriously have everything! I, uh..." Celeste crossed her arms blow her almost-nonexistent chest and thought for a moment. New jewelry would be nice...and a nice pair of pants...

"So, where do you keep the jeans, then?" she asked with raised brows as her smile grew. She had to wonder why they sold jewelry, though...surely jewelry came in one size fits all, right? Well, with the obvious exception of rings...

Rings.

"Oh, and since I'm here, you got any rings?" Celeste went on, eyes lighting up in hope. "Something to match the shirt?" She looked down and noted with some embarrassment that she was still wearing it. "Ahm...I'm sorry, how much is this again?"
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Moth. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Rocky†

Post by Rocky† »

((OOC: sorry for the wait. Also let's try to wrap this up in 2 posts each, starting with this one))

Jessica turned to Bridget for a moment. "Could you pull out the rings while I show your friend the jeans?"

Bridget nodded and got to work pulling out the various jewelery boxes from under the desk, placing the small wooden boxes on the counters. She then began scanning the various labels, looking for the right boxes. Let's see... bracelets, anklets...who the hell wears anklets?...silver rings, gold rings... ah! here we go, studded rings. Bridget opened up the box, and placed it on the counter for Celeste to see when she was done getting the pants.

While this was happening, Jessica was with Celeste in another section, if you could call it that in such a small store, where all the jeans were. All many of jeans were here, and Celeste would probably find what she wanted.

"Alright," Jessica said to Celeste. "Pick what you want, we have all manner of jeans at your disposal."
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the former handler Rocky.
Moth†

Post by Moth† »

[[OOC: No problem.]]

Her attention went from one style of jeans to the next. Wow...so many styles and colors, and in her size, too! Celeste grinned again, finding that she'd been doing a lot of that since she entered the store. Finally, no more shopping for kiddie jeans to try and show off her ass. "Well...I think I like these. Wanna give those a try..." she said, reaching out and grabbing a pair of dark blue flare-jeans. She checked the size-tag; yep, those would fit.

"Ahhh, can't buy much today, sorry...Didn't bring a lot of cash this time around," Celeste apologized, chuckling a bit. She thanked Jessica once again before going to the counter where Bridget was. "Did you find a nice ri---ooooh, yeah you did." Celeste smirked at the rings, sliding on of them onto the ring finger of the left hand. "I'll take this one..."

She glanced at the clock on her cell phone, eyes widening slightly as she saw what time it was. Gah, she had to hurry a bit! "Sorry! Uhm...here..." Celeste muttered, pulling the ring off and setting it with her purchases. Quickly, she set what cash she had on the counter, not bothering to get the exact amount. "Keep the change, a'ight?" she said over her shoulder as she took the items and left. Celeste smiled and waved over her shoulder. "I'll be back another time, 'kay?"

[[Celeste Beaumont continued in Knock 'em Down.]]
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Moth. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Rocky†

Post by Rocky† »

((I feel so bad I forgot this thread >.>))

Bridget packaged up Celeste's clothing for her, right before she rushed out the door, apparently in a hurry. Waving to the retreating girl, she shrugged and went back to her sandwich. Jessica walked around the counter, picking up the money and counting it. Celeste had only given about two dollars extra, so it was no big deal. Depositing the money in the register, Jessica was finally able to sit down and eat her lunch.

"Well," Jessica said after a moment. "You don't usually come here unless you have something to ask me"

Bridget took a moment to finish the food in her mouth. "It's about the school trip" she would eventually say.

"Ah yes. I guess you don't want to bother Mom, so you're asking me for the money hmm?"

"No no, I'm not asking you for the money" reaching into her bag, Bridget pulled out a neat stack of papers. Taking the first two off the top, she handed them over to her sister. "I would like to work in your shop, at least until I go to college."

Jessica couldn't help but laugh. Leafing through the resume, she nodded her head a few times before speaking "Well, I can have you working 5 to 9 on weekdays, and 9 to 5 on the weekend. Over the summer I'll bump your hours up some more, and I'll give you a little "signing bonus" if you will for your graduation trip." Opening a drawer, she placed the resume inside. "You can start tomorrow."

"Thanks Jess," Bridget said with a smile. Glancing at the clock on the wall, Bridget sighed. "Well, I guess I should get going. You coming for dinner tonight? Megan is making her world famous Mac and Cheese."

"Of course. Wouldn't miss it for the world." was Jessica's reply, as she waved good bye to her sister. Bridget walked out of the tiny shop, then headed for the exit of the mall.

((Bridget Connolly continued in Crunch Time))
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the former handler Rocky.

Return to “Level Two”