Be Thankful For What You Got . . .

Everything Prom-related before the actual dance takes place here: last second date-searches, time spent dressing, rendezvous with friends, and fancy limo (or, as the case may be, bus) rides to the dance are all welcome.
Sunnybunny

Be Thankful For What You Got . . .

Post by Sunnybunny »

((Pre-game entrance post of Orpheus Campbell))

Gangsta whitewalls
TV antennas in the back

As the old school music bumped in the black Jag, Orpheus wondered how Josée, of all people, ended up being his date to prom. It wasn't a terrible disappointment; he was quite fond of the little tyrant. He just had plans for the night that didn't involve running around getting drinks. He sighed and adjusted his bowtie. He was wearing a fresh black tux with a silver vest. He couldn't lie; he felt like a younger, only slighly less deadly than the original, James Bond. He had on a brand new pair of white sneakers, which he just knew the lady Josée was going to have a problem with.

Orpheus, this is a formal event. Please tell me you aren't seriously planning on wearing those shoes to your senior prom. Please.

His parents had fawned over him for an hour, but it had been worth it to see them all smile, especially his mama. Yeah, and the privilge of driving a 2009 freaking Jaguar to prom. This was ten times better than a limo. He hoped the little woman would see it that way too, and not bitch him out for it. Hey, he'd gotten her a corsage to match her dress. He'd even fixed her dinner, it was riding in the back.

Hopefully, she would get tired and he wouldn't have to take her to the after-party. Prom with Josée would be fun. But the hotel party, where drinking and various levels of debachery were pretty much guaranteed?
Not so much.

Diamond in the back, sunroof top
Diggin' the scene
With a gangsta lean, wooh-ooh-ooh
VII
G071 - Sakurako Adina Jackson - i'll be ready every day / for as long as i can say / here I am in the future with my friends

VIII
Dancing Shoes
Bare Knuckles
Wild Horses

Return to “Pre-Prom”