Dream a Dream

Private - Andrew x Reika

Everything Prom-related before the actual dance takes place here: last second date-searches, time spent dressing, rendezvous with friends, and fancy limo (or, as the case may be, bus) rides to the dance are all welcome.
Tythanin†

Dream a Dream

Post by Tythanin† »

((Andrew Mitchell continued from My Mild Traumatic Brain Injury))

'This is it! The greatest glory for Andrew Mitchell! This once-in-a-lifetime event...Prom night!' Andrew thought to himself as he sat in the driver's seat of his car, his hands tapping against the steering wheel as he waited for the red light to turn green. His nerves had been on overdrive the entire day and while his father's pep talk had calmed him down a bit, he still couldn't help but be nervous as he pressed down on the gas and continued on his way. Dressed in a navy blue sports coat, a white dress shirt complete with silk black tie, and a pair of black slacks, Andrew had been told that he looked like a very handsome man. But then that's what parents were supposed to say when their children were all dressed up, weren't they?

'Okay...gotta make sure I have everything ready...' Andrew turned down into a side-street. 'Got some roses from the local florist. Ate my pills so I don't suddenly lapse into some weird daydream while I'm out there. Learned how to dance...a bit, I guess. Better than nothing, really. Asked dad and mom for some advice. Okay. I'm all set. I can't screw this up! This is the first step into becoming an adult, right? Now this should be where her house is...'

Andrew pulled over in front of Reika's house, taking a deep breath before stepping out of the door and grabbing the flowers as he did so. Slamming the door, he took another moment to silently give thanks to his dad for buying him an actual car when he had gotten his driver's license. He never thought he would really use it that much, but right now it was definitely a lifesaver.

'Don't faint, don't faint, don't faint.' Andrew walked up to the front door, his hand held shakily in front of it as he prepared to knock. He took a deep breath...and pressed the doorbell.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Tythanin. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Rocky†

Post by Rocky† »

((Reika Ishida continued from Burger Time))

Reika had never felt more nervous in her life.

18 years, and she was finally going on her first date. Ever. At prom of all things. She would take the couple hundred people who would come for a recital she was taking part in over this. But no, no it was too late to back down now. Andrew was on his way, and then they'd be off to prom, and who knows what else. One last glance at the mirror, showing her tiny frame wrapped in the baby blue strapless dress, which had to be altered at least two or three times just to get the height right. Satisfied with how she looked in the dress, along with the high heels which brought her up to a staggering 5'1", she made her way downstairs.

Her parents were waiting, and just as she entered the room, her sister Reiko came from the front door. After some shenanigans from her and her "date" Sarah, they left, and Reika was left alone to contend with her parents.

"So," her father said, camera in hand. "When is your date getting here?"

"Soon." Reika said, trying in vain to get away from the camera.

She was saved by the doorbell, as someone, presumably Andrew, rang it. Reika went to get the door, being careful not to trip on her heels. Reaching the door, she pulled it open to see Andrew standing there, all dressed up, and holding a bouquet of roses. Needless to say, he looked rather stunning.

"Hi," Reika said after a moment. "Did you find the place alright?"
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the former handler Rocky.
Tythanin†

Post by Tythanin† »

(OOC: Sorry for my delay...stuff happened :V)

'...She looks amazing! Holy shit! I can't believe it!' Andrew said, his jaw beginning to drop. He quickly composed himself, clearing his throat before giving his prom date a big smile. "Yeah, it wasn't that out of the way. I hope I wasn't late or anything. You look...man, I can't even think of a word to describe how good you look like that. I probably have the best looking date at the whole school."

He grinned and handed her the bouquet. "And this is for you. I hope you like red roses...I wasn't really sure what to buy, honestly."

He shifted it a bit to give Reika a better look at the car as well as to give himself a quick look inside of her house. He glimpsed someone...probably her father? "So...shall we go?"

He gave her a bow and offered a hand for her. He wasn't really sure if she really needed one...but all gentlemen did that, didn't they?
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Tythanin. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.

Return to “Pre-Prom”