The Never-ending Drama

The first thing one notices when they enter the drama room is the eccentric paint job that encompasses the entire room -- a design by some of the more artsy drama students. Unlike other classrooms, the desks here are in no particular order, and can sometimes be found simply shoved up against the wall. The drama director, unsurprisingly, is a pretty laid back individual.
Lunarvision†

The Never-ending Drama

Post by Lunarvision† »

Isaac sighed, today had been long, monotonous almost. In fact if boiled down to a point that's all life was, as single never ending drama in which every person had their own version. Some would choose to take lead roles, some played villains, and others were merely supporting cast to busy trying to figure out their own story. Regardless of the end result though each person would keep an outlook on the future only seeing the best. But with these struggles challenges would present themselves, like school. It was not that Isaac did not like school, but he was left wonder why it had to be quite so long.

With long days it left the mind to think, and with thinking came doubts. Doubts on the person's ability, their sanity, and anything else. It was times like this which made Isaac wish he was more athletic, more friendly, anything because then he would not think as much. Another sigh escaped the boy's lips, he had to be over analyzing everything. Perhaps that's what made his doubts come to surface, it was his mind craving attention. Or maybe it was like the old saying goes talking to yourself was the first signs of insanity.

With this thought Isaac quickly stood up, this is why he should stop being such a loner. "For the love of... I can't even think properly can I?" He muttered while stretching after he has risen. Maybe this is why people like Van Gogh had cut off their ears, for over analyzing. Or maybe he was right and life was nothing more than a never ending play in which he was cast as a tragic hero.

((Okay one dumb post later and I sure hope pre-game is still open... I probably look like an idiot right now))
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Lunarvision. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.

Return to “Drama Room”