Minuet

The first thing one notices when they enter the drama room is the eccentric paint job that encompasses the entire room -- a design by some of the more artsy drama students. Unlike other classrooms, the desks here are in no particular order, and can sometimes be found simply shoved up against the wall. The drama director, unsurprisingly, is a pretty laid back individual.
chibinanashi†

Post by chibinanashi† »

Daniel looked back to Lucy with a fair amount of surprise in his eyes.

She...doesn't look at me like that? Like I'm some common street thug? Everyone else has. They either avoided me or caused fights, hiding behind me.

"I don't know what others say about you, Lucy. They can say all they want and I won't listen. From what I can see, you're a warm, nice girl. With just a look I'm sure you make your friends, if not your family smile."

He turned to gather up the sheet music and placed them on the teacher's desk. Daniel then reached into his pocket to pull out a wallet and looked inside. "Heh...I think my mother was giving me a treat by sticking in an extra ten. I'm not that hungry so..."

Daniel turned to Lucy and grinned. "What say we celebrate this newfound friendship over lunch? My treat."
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler chibinanashi. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Slam

Post by Slam »

"From what I can see, you're a warm, nice girl. With just a look I'm sure you make your friends, if not your family smile."

It was such a kind thing to say; too bad she didn't really have any real friends. Probably something that'd make her look like a sad loser...No, he wouldn't care. She could tell.

She looked down again in shyness, her blush growing. He just wouldn't stop being friendly, and even though she'd only known him for a very short time, she felt really comfortable around him. It was great.

She watched from afar as he tidied up the music sheet, gripping her flute tightly between her hands, and smiled gingerly at him as he looked into his wallet.

She chuckled slightly at his comment, even if she knew it probably wasn't a joke. It didn't bother her though; she didn't start freaking out and worrying that he'd think she was some spas who laughs at the simplest things: there wasn't a need to.

"What say we celebrate this newfound friendship over lunch? My treat."

Was he... was he asking her out to lunch?

No, no it must've just been an invitation. I mean, why go out with a girl like her? She was just a lowly nerd.

No no, he'd just said he didn't think of her like that. She had to stop panicking like she always did.

"I'd really like that." she said whilst continuing the smile across the room, smiling her largest smile yet.
My V8 Relationship Thread!
[+] Dead V7 Kids
B035: LUCAS BRADY - Had Enough - 1 - 2 - 3- 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9
G002: ELISABETH "LIZZIE" LEBOWSKI - "You've been a great audience." - 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7
[+] Pregame Shenanigans
Lucas Brady - Facebook!Lucas - 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6
Elisabeth "Lizzie" Lebowski - "My parents told me to make a good signature, so I signed a note promising I would do it later." - 1 - 2 - 3 - 4
chibinanashi†

Post by chibinanashi† »

Daniel paused and looked at Lucy as she smiled. He then walked over to her and gently placed an index finger on her forehead. "You don't need to worry about paying me back either. Just more smiles like that will do. That's how you'll attract people. Confidence." He then ruffled her hair a little and walked over to the door.

"I'm thinking a slice of pizza will do me..." He spoke whimsically, not really paying attention to anything.

((Daniel Blessing continued in Browsing thoughts))
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler chibinanashi. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Slam

Post by Slam »

"You don't need to worry about paying me back either. Just more smiles like that will do. That's how you'll attract people. Confidence."

He was right: she really did just need to be more positive about herself. After all, she had overcome her shyness and asked Daniel to play music with her, and look how it had turned out. A little bit of courage goes a long way.

She clenched her face a little as he ruffled her hair; it was a little more than she appreciated. After all, she was eighteen, not a kid. Hopefully, he wouldn't do that too much. She didn't hold it to him though, and as she looked at him walking over to the door her smile quickly resumed.

"I'm thinking a slice of pizza will do me..."

"Sounds good."

Pizza was tasty food, but Lucy was happier to have met someone so nice, and he definitely seemed to be asking her out! Or maybe he was just trying to be friendly, and she was overreacting

Oh, it didn't really matter. Going out for pizza would be fun, and it would be with someone that wasn't her mum, so she wouldn't have to feel like a social reject as she watched all the other groups about.

Agreeing the meet up with him. Lucy smiled at him as she walked out the front door, her possessions in hand.

"I'm looking forward to it, Daniel."

Her cheeks flaring up with excitement as she turned away from Daniel, the smile never left her face as she scurried her way back home.

((Continued in Browsing thoughts))
My V8 Relationship Thread!
[+] Dead V7 Kids
B035: LUCAS BRADY - Had Enough - 1 - 2 - 3- 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9
G002: ELISABETH "LIZZIE" LEBOWSKI - "You've been a great audience." - 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7
[+] Pregame Shenanigans
Lucas Brady - Facebook!Lucas - 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6
Elisabeth "Lizzie" Lebowski - "My parents told me to make a good signature, so I signed a note promising I would do it later." - 1 - 2 - 3 - 4

Return to “Drama Room”