Life Wasted

Open

Located on the first floor of the school building, the language arts wing houses all the school's English, Spanish, and other foreign language classes. The Principal's office is also in this area.
Candescence†

Post by Candescence† »

Rudy sighed, as the bell rang. Ten minutes up already? What a pity. Not to mention Kent and Bounce's bickering was so entertaining, too... Oh, well, it was good while it lasted.

He packed his books, and walked out the door, taking note of what Goodman just said. Another lesson over, that's all that mattered. He looked back, noting those who were still there, such as Kent and Bounce. Kent boasted his champion status, but Rudy had beaten him in chess before. Rudy personally improvised as much as he strategised.

Ha! A true tacticion doesn't know what the hell he's doing till he's halfway done with it!

He chuckled to himself, walking down the wallway. He had somewhere he wanted to be, after all...

((Rudy Leyton continued in Music of the Spheres))
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Candescence. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Parzel†

Post by Parzel† »

Kent looked to Hoffman as he left the room and parted with the uttering of "Prick".

"Real Mature of you, you're not even on the same wavelength as me, so I'm asking kindly if you didn't talk to me." He said smiling to him as he placed the rucksack on his back. He looked to bounce, still awaiting the response he so eagerly anticipated. Kent knew that if Hoffman, who wasn't unpopular at any means, laid a finger on him many people would be up and arms, any sane person would simply either ignore his insult or follow it up with more, and considering they were all eager to get out of class he estimated that he wouldn't.

He looked up to the clock, and got ready to leave the class, awaiting both Omar's and Bounce's response.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Parzel. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
GameMaker†

Post by GameMaker† »

Omar had heard Kent's insult. Hell, everyone in the class had heard it. Omar was never a person to really care about what people thought, though, so he didn't respond to it. Not immediately, anyway. He was too focused on class to do that. He was one of the few people who actually *liked* English, he thought- then again, Romeo and Juliet was a big part of the reason he was enjoying it.

So, Omar merely waited. He finished up his notes, and listened as Kent and that 'Bounce' girl exchanged some banter behind him. The jist of it was that Bounce insulted Kent, and he responded with that smug, insufferable attitude of his. The prick wasn't even funny- but of course, he was an attention seeker, and for better or worse, they usually got what they wanted.

The bell rang, and Omar began to pack up his books and his binder. He did it slowly and meticulously- Omar was nothing if not organized. He got up to leave, but before he did, he took a look around. He was hoping Kent was still there.

He heard his voice before he saw the boy. He was standing at the door, harassing one of the other kids. For the love of... Omar knew that he was an annoying prick about how smart he is, but even he wasn't as bad as this kid was.

"Chirper- I think I speak for the whole English class when I tell you: Shut.. the fuck... up!" said Omar. "No one needs to hear about how much you think you're a genius, or how relaxed you are, or how cool you think you are. If you're really into pleasuring yourself that much, I'd suggest masturbation."

Omar turned his head away from Kent, and walked out. He'd had enough of the kid for today.

((Omar Burton continued in Sparse))
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler GameMaker. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Parzel†

Post by Parzel† »

Kent's mouth almost fell of when the seemingly shy geeky kid began telling him to shut the fuck up. At first he was in pure amazement of what was going on, before he knew it the boy was gone. He turned around to everybody else, laughing almost to the class.

"Fucking hell, talk about problems" He then looked around towards the door, he would find him later, fishing for another argument. For now he simply picked shuffled his bag onto his back.

Wow, I really am a prick sometimes...

He rushed the thought out of his head, and exited the class, still slightly in disbelief of the child's reaction

(Kent continued in Sing Us a Song)
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Parzel. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Namira

Post by Namira »

Twice was more than Bounce usually bothered to address most people, and she had long since decided that Kent hadn't been worth breaking the convention for. As such, even though he replied to her a second time, Bounce refused to even consider retaliating to Kent's lacklustre insults. She really didn't care about something as petty as 'winning' an argument. Bounce hadn't even been trying to start one. Kent had said something stupid, and she had dignified it with the response it deserved.

Bounce didn't even bother looking around as Kent spoke up again. Some things weren't worth acknowledging, and idiocy was one of them, something that Kent had very much in hand...

As the bell went, Bounce sighed and allowed something that may have passed for a smile in the right light cross her face. One more lesson finished, one more step towards the end of yet another torrid school day. Trudge, trudge, trudge.

She got up to leave, but couldn't help but overhear Omar share some choice words with Kent. Bounce's mouth twitched up at the corners a second time. Although Omar didn't phrase his words quite as eloquently, he seemed to hold almost as much disdain for Kent as she herself did. No more than he deserved, in her opinion.

Why have I not left yet?

Bounce removed herself from the classroom as quickly as she could manage whilst not seeming in a huge hurry.

((Bounce --> Shopping for SOTF))

Return to “Language Arts Wing”