Death Rolls

Here, the announcements that Mr. Danya made over the course of SOTF Version 1 have been archived for your reading pleasure. Please note that segments of these announcements not directly pertaining to Version 1 have been removed.
Kaishi*

Death Rolls

Post by Kaishi* »

Well, finally. ;)

We've still got some inactives around, and a few from the last dice roll that haven't exactly been killed off yet, but that's alright. I've placed them on the list anyway. Also, some of these may be incorrect. I'm really not sure, since the Roster forum hasn't been updated in some time (I just placed in the "deceased" that I know for fact are dead and where they are and that hooplah). Anyone here know where Madison Satomi died? XD

Moving on...

1st - Snake eyes. Team A, #1 = Aiden Ambrose.
2nd - Another double roll. Team B, #2 = Chance Burton.
3rd - If this turns up 3 and 3, I might scream. Not a chance. :P Team B, #6 = Jason Andrews.
4th - Team C, #5 = Gillaume "Gilbert" Archambault.
5th - Team D, #1 = Ryan Ashmore.
6th - Team A, #2 = Neville Eden.
7th - Rolled a 6 and a 2. Team G. Rolled a one for Jamie Amy Robins.
8th - Team C, #5 again. Reroll. Team D, #4 = Antonio Franchini.
9th - Team B, #5 = Stevan Hyde.
10th - Rolled a 6 and a 6. Reroll one die. Got a 4. Reroll again. Got a 1. Team F, (roll again) #6 = Mallory DeLuca.

This may seem a little confusing, but I wrote out what happens during my little dice rolls. Yes, it's very unclear, now that I think of it. But, meh, it works, right? :o

(If my writing seems a little funny then sorry, I'm huffed up on all sorts of medicine. Grah.)

You should know what to do by now, people that have been rolled. You must prepare yourselves to die in three days. Prove this to me by linking to a thread that will contain your eventual death. If you fail to do this, then prepare yourselves for a terroristic surprise. ^_^

As I said before, no extensions, since all you really need to do is show me a link that'll have your end in it. It would help if you actually start the death, too, inside your thread, otherwise I might get antsy and have one of the three pay a visit.

Have fun!
Founder of SOTF - 2005.
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! Sydney avatar by Kermit.

Return to “Announcements”