Barry Coleson High School

Screw it. I'm making it now. RP Thread.

This board contains out-of-character discussion from and about the V1 era, as well as the non-canon V1 RPs.
Kuze*

Post by Kuze* »

Kiyoko dashed after the girl, going at a much slower pace than the other girl . while running her mobile phone went off, quickly raising her phone to her ear she answered.

"Mushi mushi? (Hello) 3rd floor? Alright Motomura meet you there."

Kiyoko hung up the phone as she rounded the corner to see the girl panting and asking her if she was alright.

"Hai, fain. (yes, im fine)"

Kiyoko walked over next over the girl and said

"My names Asakawa, Kiyoko, Whats yours?"
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! Heather avatar by Kermit.
Bloody_Fists†

Post by Bloody_Fists† »

( bit late but im lazy so what you gonna do with fucked up me and fucked up peri)

Stevan didnt even flinch as he saw the girl scatter towards him. The thought of moving had come to him but he was to lazy for that. As the girl bumped into him he slightly fell to the side. He stumbled back up to the place where he was leaning, his hair now covering his face. A small sadastic smile was given to her beofre he took another drag of his cigarette and blew it in her face.

Stevan watched as the friendly banter between the two girls and the boy carried on, He lean there just waiting for something good to happen. Maybe violence?
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Bloody_Fists. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Swoosh*

Post by Swoosh* »

((I'm not sure how Peri managed to get off from the roof without going past Elise downstairs... I did try and ask you on MSN Peri, but you didn't answer me *shrug*))

She was stil scared out of her mind, but Elise had to move. She had to get out of there, and do something. Her head was spinning from the events that had just unfolded.

She had just seen someone get their throat slit. She wasn't sure, but she supposed that the boy was now dead as a result. That thought alone made her want to be sick, but she restrained the urges as she pushed open the door leading back into the canteen.

She saw the body of the boy on the table. He seemed to have something of a fanclub gathered around. She also saw Peri. Her head begun to spin once again... she felt dizzy...

Her legs buckled from underneath her and she keeled forward, her head hitting the table in front of her.

((so hard to write this and read sick sick slash at the same time!))
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! Elise avatar by Kermit.
LadyMakaze†

Post by LadyMakaze† »

Madelaine took some time to ease her nerves and relax her breathing a bit before looking over the other girl, who seemed to had just finished a phone call. Wanting more than anything to put the image of that boy out of her mind, she smiled slightly and replied, "Atashi wa... (I am..)"

She frowned slightly, remembering that the girl knew english already. It seemed that like Madelaine, she was bilingual. She decided that english would do for now. "It's Madelaine Shirohara," she told the other girl, shrugging slightly. "I've transferred here a few months ago, from Japan."

Her mind slowly wandered back to her encounter with a killer not long ago, and now she was grateful that this girl had somehow come to her rescue, if only by accident.

Looking her over again, Madelaine asked, "You're a transfer too, aren't you? Or have you been here a while?"
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler LadyMakaze. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Kuze*

Post by Kuze* »

Kiyoko slightly pushed her glasses up her nose as Madiline questioned her about how long shes been here.

"Me?, Ive only been here three weeks. But C'mon I have a freind waiting for us in the 3rd floor library, That is if you want to come."

Kiyoko touched Madiline's sholdier as she spoke (in a freindly gesture of coarse) and looked at Madiline in a freindly manner.
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! Heather avatar by Kermit.
kuroraishu†

Post by kuroraishu† »

"Russian, eh?" She raised an eyebrow at him curiously, "Never would ahve guessed that."

Glancing back over by the body, Takara shrugged and yawned. "Well, I didn't know him. Thus, I could care less about the victim. What I want to know, is who had the guts to do that on school grounds. They must think they're some real tough shit." She stopped, pausing to think for a moment, then grinned. "In fact, I'd like to meet him."

Looking at Sergey with his head between his arms, she raised a hand and placed it on his arm, going along with his act and feigning a look of concern.

That's when she heard Hawley's voice and her gaze turned to him, giving him a questioning gaze, it almost looked as if she were saying 'and you were eavesdropping, why?'

"It was a clean cut across the throat, rather deep I might add. His esophogus and trachea looked to be slit, not to mention the adams apple. That had to hurt. Then there was the fall where he hit the table with his face and head first. I'm pretty sure he's dead." Her voice was void of any emotion, save an undertone of cold hearted... hatred? She wasn't too fond of those who would join a conversation without being invited first.

[Take note, added bits. x.x]
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler kuroraishu. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Swoosh*

Post by Swoosh* »

((...OK, I guess Elise will just stay passed out ^_^ Maybe I can get Mr Hero Callum to come in later and save the day like always...also, is anyone gonna do anything about the dead guy? *amused* He's just... being dead.))

Mallory slinked into the canteen, her hands in her pockets, her long black hair covering her face and A Static Lullaby blaring from her headphones. That was the upside to having long hair; it concealed headphones like a charm. No teacher could ever confiscate them.

Her sight was concentrated determinedly on the floor. She tended to avoid giving anyone eye contact; that might encourage conversation and friendliness out of the princess types. She just couldn't be bothered. She didn't want to hear about how much she needed help, and how she had friends who could help her; the 'friends' would be little more than peppy young girls who were in the student council, who went around with their books hugged tightly to their chests, everyone in the corridor would smile and greet them... that just wasn't Mallory. She didn't need help, especially not from people like them.

Flinging her bag under the table, she seated herself at an empty table. Taking off her headphones, she went to open her bag, only to see a figure on the table near her. Raising her eyebrow slightly, she leant over to take a closer look.

"Oh, God..." she whispered. She slowly stood up, and, pushing her chair back, walked over to where the body lay.
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! Elise avatar by Kermit.
asano*

Post by asano* »

[Oh, thanks for the sympathy -.-;]

Sergey wanted to chuckle, but that would ruin the effect.
He tilted his head back, staring right at the sky. His neck popped as he did so. Rather audible pop, too. >>;

Sergey nodded now, and without looking away from the sky, spoke to Takara. "He's probably still in the school, knowing how most of these guys work." He wondered whether she'd get up and check or not.
Whatever.

This was a rather random thought, but this was a nice day. The sun didn't seem to stab into his eyes now, seeing as he'd been out here for so long. The temperature was nice and comfy. This was a good day...for him, at least.

[shall I bring in the EMTs? Or someone else wanna take that? >>]
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! Classic Tobs avatar by Kermit.
Slayer†

Post by Slayer† »

OOC: I think it would be better to bring in them and the police.
IC: Andrew Klcok walked through the cafeteria, looking for a place to sit when he saw the crowd around one specific table. Moving to a position where he could see at an angle, he recoiled in shock at the body. He gasped in shock as he dropped his tray and memories of those horrible images came into his head. He remembered one of his clasmates--James, if he remembered right-- getting his throat slashed by another student and shuddered.

"Oh no, oh God no!" he screamed, running out of the cafeteria for all he was worth, nearly plowing through Jacob as he returned from using an office phone to call the police. Jumping out of the way, Jacob swore audibly before going back to his table.

"I just called the police and EMTs, they should be here in a few minutes."
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the former handler Slayer.
kuroraishu†

Post by kuroraishu† »

At the sound of Sergey's neck popping, Takara gave a slightly disgusted look. She didn't mind some popping or cracking their neck as long as she didn't have to hear it.

"Undoubtedly. He would have had to been up on the roof, but by now he's most likely long gone. Heck, he's probably mixed into the crowd pretending he didn't do it."

With a yawn, she let herself slip down so she was laying on her back. Squinting from the bright sun, what sounded almost like a hissing noise came from her as she rolled over onto her stomach, burying her face in her arms. "God damn fucking sun... too damn bright."

Closing her eyes then, she yawned yet again, and seemed to be sleeping, though wide awake and on a moderately high alert.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler kuroraishu. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
MismatchedEyes*

Post by MismatchedEyes* »

He just laughed as he watched the girls run away what did they think he would do? Slit there throats to in the middle of a busy corridor? They underestimated him and so still laughing he would turn his back and head down the brightly lit corridor of the school.Hands in his pockets as he would do so,mismatched hues barely bothering to raise themselves from the floor infront of him as he would walk through the corridor.

The Adrenaline still pumping it through his system and the sounds of the boys gurgling still bouncing from wall to wall of his mind,how sweet it had soundedas the boys life had spilled out from the gaping hole in his wound.

The Girls would run away and tell the police and so? He intended to take more than one life before he was forced into a prison cell or more likely a straight jacket.
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! Peri avatar by Kermit.
LadyMakaze†

Post by LadyMakaze† »

"Library, huh?" Madelaine asked her curiously, a bit startled, as it was the first time anyone had ever invited her like that out of the blue. In any case, it was a well-appreciated distraction from what had happened, or rather, what might have happened only minutes before.

"Well...sure," she replied, smiling a bit, deciding to leave the report for a bit later. "So...shall we get going then?"
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler LadyMakaze. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
MIFKAI AKCO

Post by MIFKAI AKCO »

He sighed as he stood up. Mifkai Akco never liked lunch here it was a messy rabble.
He walked slowly to the door and paused a moment upon opening it, just to take in the noise to compare it to were he was going. He opened the door and stepped into the corridor leading to room’s 1-a to 9-d and the library He admired the sunlight as it fell through the window and onto the corridor. A began to walk to the library there was no one in the corridor so he started to recite poetry to himself that then changed to song lyrics.
“A jail cell is freedom from the pain in my home
Hatred passed on, passed on and passed on
A world of violent rage
But it's one that I can recognise
Having never seen the colour of my father's eyes
Yes, I dwell in hell, but it's a hell that I can grip
I tried to grip my family
But I slipped

To escape from the pain in an existence mundane
I gotta 9, a sign, a set and now I gotta name!!”
He suddenly realised he had been screaming out loud and hurried to the library. He opened the door and entered. He sat alone in the corner taking in the silence and reading Macbeth for his school report.

Return to “V1 AUs and Discussion”