Barry Coleson High School

Screw it. I'm making it now. RP Thread.

This board contains out-of-character discussion from and about the V1 era, as well as the non-canon V1 RPs.
MismatchedEyes*

Post by MismatchedEyes* »

He moved through the sea of students rushing out to the canteen to see the body and all the commotion.Others thrived on the noise and the pain but he didnt and so he was very slowely fighting his way through the mass of bumbling students hurrying in the opposite direction.Silently he played over his thoughts had he been a little strong with the boy? Well he should have been more polite and now he had been taught a lesson he would never forget,well he never forgot for the last couple minutes of his life.

His jacket blood stained a little but with the black who would notice? The blood seemed to soak into the darkness that was his shirt and so nobody would notice the pale faced long haired boy well nobody except for one girl who slammed into him sending him back one step before he regained his balance.

His tongue was bit before he could spit out some venom filled words.Slowely the grip on that moist muscle would be freed and some more calm words were freed.Why did she look so scared? What had she seen?..Had the other girl told her? "You Should watch where you are going..You dont know who you might bump into"
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! Peri avatar by Kermit.
riserugu†

Post by riserugu† »

--- Hawley F. ---

After having been out of school for three weeks, Hawley Faust figured the school would be the same way it had been when he left it. Loud, noisy, self-centred people that where about as hallow as students their ages could get.

Already his first day back had been... horrid for lack of a better term in his vocabulary. Besides the pile on of school work, it seemed some one had figured out the reason as too why he had taken a sudden vacation from school and thus he figured a majority of people already knew. Namely if Helena Van Garret, and August Masbeth had gotten a hold of the truth of his failed attempted suicide...

Hell knowing them, half of New York state would know by now and then some.

Allowing his locker to slam shut he sighed a little, lifting a hand and rubbing his hand along the white bandages that surrounded his throat... coughing a little at the uncomfrontable feeling there.

Sifting his school bag he lifted his head a little blinking as he glanced down the hall leading toward the lunch room... the noise down there sure had picked up these last few minutes. His home-brought lunch lay forgotten in his locker as his normal eating place, the roof, seemed to have gotten new visitors while he was away.

Though in these most recent minutes the noise had continued to swell, sighing a little in defeat as his curiosity got the best of him he shrugged before making his way down the hall toward where everyone seemed to be gathering outside.

But once he came onto the group of people, he pushed himself up onto his tiptoes in an attempt to see over the sea and to what was so damn attention-grabbing at the moment. But what he saw wasn't what he figured - a body, unmoving lying on the table while at least two people stood near trying to work on him... trying to save him...

Sighing at that annoying twitch he was getting in the back of his brain, he shrugged once more and stepped back, moving back into the school.

---- Edward R. ----

Edward Klaus Rommel sat quietly in the hard, cold seat before his math teacher's desk lightly biting into the sandwhich he held into his hand every-so often, eyes focused to the one of the windows in the room and not the man on the other side of the desk.

He hadn't been having the best time at school, and had decided it best to just block everyone out of his own little world -- of course his autism made that easy his refusal to speak nothing but German made it just fun...

Of course his parent's had been informed... of course as did his new doctor, and so more medication for the believed crazy kid why not? Seemed the best thing to do right? Of course... biting into his sandwhich once more he placed it down along on the desk where the rest of his lunch was before turning his head fully back to the Mr. Parks... only person in this school he respected.

Though as he opened his mouth to say something, a flash of something out of the side of his good eye caught his attention as he once again glanced back toward the window. Standing, he moved over opening it to a degree and glancing out to the sky thinking lightning though his attention drifted to the ground when screams, and paniced voices began to filter through the air... that's when he noted the body. "Fuck..."

What a school this was indeed.

--- Fred & Glenn H. ---

Fred's mouth was moving, but at the moment it wasn't as if there was any of it getting it to the younger twin as the headphones covering his ears and the sounds of Motion City Soundtrack blasting through them kept all sound out, besides this out.

Both of the curly-haired twins where dressed in there soccer uniforms as the said team had to leave for a game right after lunch was over -- Fredrik had been going on about something to do with hockey, as if Glenn understood any of it, and opted to listen to one of his favorite CDs instead of listening to something that would probably just cause his brain to explode after a good while of it.

Closing his eyes he simply yawned a little in where he sat, resting his head down on his open plam as he reopened his eyes though when he did he took note that Fred no longer sat before him and instead had stood, and was slowly limping his way toward one of the larger windows in the lunch room that viewed the outside courtyard like eating area... where even more people where gathered. "Another bloody fight - swear this is all they get off of..." He muttered, before turning up his CD player and going back into his own world.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler riserugu. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Bloody_Fists†

Post by Bloody_Fists† »

Stevan sat in the lunch hall where all this commotion was going on. He saw the boy fall from where he was seeing but he thought maybe it was just another jock who decided to get drunk? Always the same with these jocks, they think its cool to get and have a laugh with there friends but when one falls of a roof it aint so funny.

The rooms occupants were now all crowded around the boy that fell. Stevan was left at the back still sitting in his chair . His leg up on the table and Leaning back on his chair.

He saw one boy, Looked familer, running, pushing through the crowds to get away. Why does he want to miss the action so much? Seems shifty.

A cigarette would be taken from his shirt pocket and placed in his mouth. He rose to his feet and yanked his bag from the floor and layed the straps over his shoulders. He walked with haste behind the boy
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Bloody_Fists. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
LadyMakaze†

Post by LadyMakaze† »

For one silent moment, Madelaine simply stared wordlessly at the other boy with fear sending chills through her inside. In spite of this, she struggled to keep calm, gulping down her panic slightly and meeting the boy directly in the eyes, refusing to let her fear show. It was then that she decided to speak honestly, for trying to hide everything would only confirm her fear. She had her pride after all.

She took a deep breath, keeping her voice even and looking calmly towards the boy.

"Yes, who knows who I might bump into," she told him disdainfully, keeping a safe distance and setting a heel against the floor, ready to run for it if need be. "What a coincidence it happened to be the one who slit that other boy in the throat up on the roof and pushed him off the edge."

"I'm ready to report you. Feel free to threaten me, but you won't go anywhere once I, and others, let the police know about this."
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler LadyMakaze. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
MismatchedEyes*

"Oh you have?" he said bringing one hand upto his lips and giving off some mock concern in the form of a almost silent gasp.The pale white hand was lowered and the lush red grinn on his face.His head gave a tilt as he would look the girl over that grinn rising another inch or two.She looked ever so scared,how could he stop this fear? He only ever wanted to help.Well help himself usually.

"If you had then youd have a spark in youre eye knowing at any second the police would burst in and attack me.Drag me away into the van and you could sit at home knowing I was going to be raped in some shithole of a penitentary....But" he said as he would move half a inch closer to her to compensate for her leaning back onto her heel.

Lips pressed together as he would whisper the words "But there is no spark.."
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! Peri avatar by Kermit.
LadyMakaze†

Post by LadyMakaze† »

On reflex, Madelaine quickly backed away from him, heart pounding inside her chest. As she stared at him, her lips were pursed together tightly, as though she were struggling to keep herself from speaking out of fear.

There was no doubt left in her mind that something was wrong with this guy. Sociopath would be one word to describe him. Insane could be another possibility. For all she knew about him, the boy definately seemed like he could play the part.

Refusing to reveal anymore fear, she tilted her chin upwards slightly in resolution.

"Don't try to convince yourself," she told him. "I will report you. I will let them know exactly who the killer in this school is. I'll let them know it was you. See if I don't." She was backing away slightly further now, though she doubted he would attack her in sight of all the passers-by in the hall. "For sure they'll expel you, if not arrest you. Then no one else here will get killed like that."
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler LadyMakaze. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Bloody_Fists†

Post by Bloody_Fists† »

Stevan walked out into the darkened hallway. He saw the boy he was following on the floor and a girl standing over him. Was he being bullied? Then the boy spoke. No he definately wasnt being bullied.

The zippo was brought out and he sparked up his cigarette, Smoke billowed from his lips as he took the first drag. No teachers around to see, They were all too busy with that dead kid.

From what the girl said It seemed like the boy on the floor had done the murdering. "My kinda kid" stevan whispered to himself.

Ash would be flicked on the floor as he stared at the two, the boy and the girl having their little conversation.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Bloody_Fists. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
MismatchedEyes*

"Youre going to report me and they will drag me away..Wow...I really wish I hadnt done what I did.Im such a sinner,Slap the cuffs on me and call me bitch...Come back to reality,Girl.I Can kill you and nobody would notice till I was out of sight and yes I can kill you and another person will take my place but the point is that you will be dead" he said with a gentle laugh as he would slowely begin moving towards her.

His steps were made to be taken slow just for emphasis as he would move with his eye contact never breaking with her as if they were playing some private little grinn.Those pearly whites were always offered as if begging her to slam her fist into the centre of his mouth and break this perfect smile.Someone who had just done what he had shouldnt be allowed to smile like he was.
LadyMakaze†

Post by LadyMakaze† »

A chill ran down her spine as the boy drew even closer still the further she tried to back away. By now she was utterly terrified of this boy, seeing that he was not only a killer. He was someone who saw absolutely no remorse in what he did, no form of conscience, no twinge of guilt.

If he really did felt like killing her, there was no doubt about it: he would definately kill her.

I should have just run from the start, she thought bitterly at herself as she started backing away yet again, looking desperate this time.

"Get away from me! Killer!" She hissed at him, hoping to throw him off, though her desperation was apparent now from her rapid breathing, pale face, and quickening paces. If he tried to follow her again this time, she would definately run for it, coward or no.

In her fear, she accidentally bumped into someone, another boy, taking a drag from his cigarette. For a moment she was dazed, then suddenly cautious and alert as she looked back and forth between the two boys. Were they friends? Comrades? If they were, then there was no doubt that she was in trouble.
Kuze*

Post by Kuze* »

Walking down the halls in serch of a payphone Kiyoko heard a girl scream and said girl being bothered by two boys. she stopped and pulled out her Mobile phone, flipping it open and taking a picture of the boy who wasnt smoking, setting off a flash, so if they hadnt noticed her by now they have now.

Lowering her phone Kiyoko blankly stared at the non-smoker like he was the 27th rencarnation of Budda.

"Uhm.. could you leave her alone.."

Kiyoko said as she motioned her arm towards the girl.

(meh, i know its lacking)
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! Heather avatar by Kermit.
asano*

Post by asano* »

"Russian, I think."
He barely cared; he saw it as one more tiny peace of his life that had fallen by the wayside. Swept there, really.
He looked at Toby's body, shrugging. "Depends on how much the blood spread, how deep the cut...wonder if his larynx got cut. What is it? His ...trachea? That the air pipe?" he shrugged.
"If it didn't get cut, it's filling up with some blood by now. If the paramedics get here soon enough, he could make it, depending on how much blood he lost on the roof." Speaking of which, he looked at it, then back to the now-sitting Takara.
"Bet he's dead right now, though. Right after the cut, I think there's a minimal chance of saving them, but after that...and after that fall..."

He looked back at Takara at her comment, showing a bit of surprise. He hadn't expected her to say that, and shrugged.
"Sure..."
He sat down on the ground, annoyed that he was just on the pavement...but it seemed better.
On second thought, any officials who came would think this was quite odd. Time for some ...acting.
Sergey brought his knees up, placing his arms over them. He placed his head in between his arms, closing his eyes.
He was still fully alert, just looking like he'd just been dealt a severe blow.
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! Classic Tobs avatar by Kermit.
MismatchedEyes*

"Killer? Thats a little harsh..Such sour words from lips so sweet.You really should watch youre mouth it might get you into trouble" he said standing perfectly still with a wide smile upon his red lips as he watched her back away and her chest heave up and down as the need for oxygen grew and grew.One white finger was raised to move the hair from his face and tuck it behind his ear so she could fully swallow in those features of his.

"Uhm..Could you leave her alone?" those words never managed to shatter that grinn of his as he looked towards the new female.Foreign? One thin brow rose as he stood for a few moment before releasing some words into the chatter of excited students around them.

"Im Sure I could but what fun could that be..People like to run..Its an olympic sport afterall although it seems youre friend there doesnt seem to be much of an athlete eh? But nevermind..Practice makes perfect.Right?" he said his voice dripping menace as one hand would become a blurr of movmenet as the phone was snatched from the intruders hand.
LadyMakaze†

Post by LadyMakaze† »

Gulping slightly as his face was revealed, Madelaine froze in place, setting her heel against the floor. She was just about to make a run for it when her attention was averted.

Madelaine looked over towards the newcomer, recognizing her only somewhat was a transfer student much like herself, someone she had never really gotten the chance to talk to up until now. At this moment she was almost grateful that at least a third party had arrived, though she soon became fearful for the girl's safety as the boy showed no sign of relenting.

She bit her lip slightly. This could get ugly... she thought to herself, feeling tentative.

"Careful," she warned the other girl with a hiss, pointing an accusing finger at the boy. "He's the killer. He slit that other student in the throat up on the roof." Just as she said these words, the boy's hand suddenly lashed out towards the newcomer, interrupting Madelaine. Instinctively, Madelaine cringed, registering that movement in her mind as an attack.

"Stop it!" she hissed at him. "Just leave us alone!"
Kuze*

Post by Kuze* »

(occ Kiyoko is too far from Peri for him to grab her phone and its by her side sooo im ignoring the "grabbing the phone part and replacing it with an attempt to)

Kiyoko slightly backed up as the boy attempted to grab her Mobile phone, slightly looking at the girl she yelled.

"kakenoboru!(Run!)"

Kiyoko lightly tugged on the girls arm just incase she didnt understand her.

Shinya kept walking even though he bumped into a boy, nearing his locker he unlocked it and grabbed his bag and walked towards the stairs after closing his locker.

Reaching into his bag he pulled out his mobile and turned it o, he has a 4 bar signal. Dialing Kiyoko's cell number he placed the phone to his ear as he walked up the stairs and towards the 3rd floor library.
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! Heather avatar by Kermit.
LadyMakaze†

Post by LadyMakaze† »

Madelaine blinked in surprise towards Kiyoko. In such a foreign world, she had hardly expected to hear the language of her home country, Japan. It was strange somehow, and almost relieving.

Though she understood Kiyoko almost instantly, she hesitated for a moment even as Kiyoko tugged on her arm, casting one last fearful glance towards the boy, wondering if he would pursue them should the two of them run off. It was then that she decided that running was much safer than staying put and letting him come at them. If anything, at least they might catch him off guard and get a head start.

The memory of the way he had slit the throat of that other boy was enough to make her break into a run, through the hallway away from the boy. No way in hell did she want the samething to happen to her. No doubt, if he felt like that he would definately kill her without any hesitation, no sense of conscience or remorse.

The hallway was a blur before her eyes as she dashed along the corridor, her worn moccassins tapping lightly against the floor as she ran. Not looking back to see if anyone was chasing her, she suddenly turned a corner, and stopped to take a breather.

"D-daijoubu ka?(Are you alright?)" she asked between heavy gasps, looking to see if the other girl had run with her.

Return to “V1 AUs and Discussion”