Final Fates

For the first time ever, students from the fourth version of Survival of the Fittest were rescued and returned to their families. This is where the eventual fates of the twenty-nine surviving students is detailed.
MurderWeasel

Final Fates

Post by MurderWeasel »

So, I figured some people probably want to get what happened to their rescued characters officially stated, but maybe don't want to write any in-character scenes dealing with it. This thread is the place to get that done. You can put up OOC summaries of your characters' fates here, so that they are available for future reference. Things can be as loose or detailed as you like.

If nobody uses this by the time post-game finally closes, I'll just delete it. For now, though, it's pinned. Have at.
Avatar art by the lovely and inimitable Kotorikun
KamiKaze

Post by KamiKaze »

Well, I'm not sure whether or not I'll have a thread detailing it, but I might as well post here in case I don't write a scene featuring it.

Chase? In the end, actually does become a teacher. To be specific, she currently teaches at Bayview Secondary itself, if that's all right and okay. To be honest, I haven't decided which subject she teaches and such exactly just yet. But, there's our confirmation on this. Sorry if you wanted Chase to be a hooker or something. As weirdly funny as that would be... no. No Chase hooker. Chase high school teacher, more like.

So, yeah. Long story short. As I said, I may or may not make a thread elaborating on this, going into further detail about the rest of her life than I have written here. We'll... just wait and see!
laZardo†

Post by laZardo† »

Cisco Vasquez had a nervous breakdown shortly after his release from the hospital. Wracked by guilt over his "encounters with the Grim Reaper" during a family meal at a restaurant in St. Paul, he attempted suicide by throwing himself in front of a car in a busy intersection. The driver, a 52-year-old woman who had recently moved to Minnesota from New Jersey, escaped with minor injuries.

After another hospital stay, Cisco was confined to the University of Minneapolis Mental Health Center, where he remains to this day. Although requiring constant sedation for the first few months, he has recently grown more cooperative with treatment. He is also expected to attempt the GED test in 2012.

His adoptive parents visit him regularly.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler laZardo. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
T-Fox†

Post by T-Fox† »

((If any of this is too much for the game world, please tell me and I can roll it back.))

Peter becomes all too reliant on Katlin for his mental health. When he's around her, he seems as though nothing's happened, but when he's not, he has fits of extreme sleepiness and paranoia. Nightmares become commonplace for him when he's not spending the night at her place, or vice versa. Eventually the pair moved in together and got married, which seems to quell most of his problems temporarily.

Peter McCue decided to keep himself busy once he had finally moved in with Katlin, and went to a local college to study Criminal Justice in the fall of the 2011 year, graduating with honors in 2014. He worked for eight years as a Police Officer in St. Paul, eventually being promoted to police chief. Using his law enforcement background, he was elected as St. Paul's mayor in 2022 at age 31, beating out incumbent Christopher B. Coleman by a rather slim margin on the Republican ticket. He served in this office for two years before aspiring higher. It was during this time that he and Katlin had their first child, Luke McCue.

Unintentionally using the sympathy card, Peter won the race for Governor of Minnesota in 2024 at age 33; and holds the title of the state's youngest governor to this day. He served in office for another two four year terms, before taking a run at federal office.

At age 43, Peter ran for the Senate, however due to his pro-military and pro-war platform, as well as his strict, almost ignorant anti-terrorist views he lost in a landslide vote. The sympathy that the state of Minnesota felt for him was not reflected about the general populace eighteen years after the incident. It was at this point that Peter resigned from the political spectrum altogether, and slipped into a deep depression that his wife Katlin and their two children couldn't even snap him out of. Without the constant push to move forward at a breakneck pace that had kept his mind occupied up until that point, he finally slipped into the gaping mental wounds which had been festering for 27 years unattended, and had managed to shape the entirety of his being, and kill any innocence and idealism he held on the island, that caused him to even try to save Katlin in the first place..

((I need to do some planning with Nic to go beyond this point, however there will be more coming.))
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler T-Fox. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Whirlpool531†

Post by Whirlpool531† »

After returning home, Jojo went along with the whole media circus that was there to greet the escaping survivors. For the most part it was a way for him to gain some closure and talk about his experiences. After the events of the island he decided to go to college and get degrees in business and marketing which allowed him to expand the family store into a small chain throughout the St. Paul-Minneapolis area thanks partially to his fame as a SOTF survivor. Jojo, going by his first name Joss now, found some success in romance although partially due to pity or attention seekers due to his minor celebrity status. Still, he eventually found the right guy who wanted Joss for who he was, not what he went through.

As the years went by, Joss was able to heal most of the scars from SOTF thanks to Roger and later the family they created. Some nights he still woke up drenched in sweat as he flashed back to that island, but overall he enjoyed each day he had for those who never got that far. His kids became a great whirlwind in his life as he embraced their coming into this world. His son, Jay Roman Joiner, was named after the two people who he wish he never lost. His daughter, Hope, reminded him to keep looking forward. His only concern was setting internet filters so they weren't exposed to the horrors of SOTF due to his relation to it.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Whirlpool531. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.

Return to “V4 Post-Game”