Volver

Open

The first set of wards encountered upon ascending to the second floor are the regular wards. These wards were used for patients that were considered low-risk, and as a result these rooms could be considered small but adequate. In each room, a metal bed frame, an end table, and a shelf for books can be found in various states of decay and with various objects on them, left largely untouched as a result of the abandonment of the island. Nothing about the rooms is comforting, however; like most of the asylum they were built with an eye towards cost efficiency rather than patient comfort. Belongings of previous patients can still be found in these rooms—a visible reminder of what the asylum used to be used for, with pictures from art therapy stuck up on some walls and photos of family on others.
Riki

Post by Riki »

"Hm, to be completely honest with you - I'd try to stay inside for the moment. The wind's calmer now, but I don't like how the skies look"

Fiyori looked over to the wall. She would have pretended there was a window for her to look out. There was one, somewhere, where she could do so but that wasn't the particular spot where Fiyori looked at right then.

She knew how the weather was.

"We're kinda unused to it, but I feel like we might be surprised by rain or thunderstorms."
Gervais Frans Lambotte 🎵 Blue Jeans and Bloody Tears 🎵 Martini-Henry Rifle MkIV Pattern
||Selection|Clicks|Lonely|
[+] Version 6
[+] Version 5
O B014 Joachim Lovelace - Ballistic Knife, MP 18, Obsidian Knife - "It doesn't matter. They lost, he lost, I'll lose. That's the nature of the game."
O G042 Aileen Aurora Abdallah - Pair of MMA Gloves, Golf Club & Table Leg -
B059 David Zimmer - Sabre -
[+] One Day
Hycanthe Eickenhorst
Piet Lick
Cedric Matsumoto [INSPO]
Laurels

Post by Laurels »

"Okay. We can stay inside," Alba said. "There's plenty of places to check. I'll be sure not to run into any rooms either."

Alba stepped away from the wall and over to Brendan's bag. She crouched on the ground and reached in, pulling Brendan's gun out. She had to think about survival. Nearly everyone was gone, and Alba had to make sure she and the decent people left could last as long as they could. Alba put the gun in the back of her pants. She then searched through and found some extra bullets to put in her other sweatshirt pocket.

"So, I guess we should go," she said, moving some extra food and water into one of her other bags. "We've only got so much daylight left."

Alba walked to the doorway, and peered out. No one was out there. There was no Jae to shoot at her right now, but there were no guarantees. She turned back and looked over at Brendan's body on the bed. If she could, she'd return at least one more time before this all ended. That would be a good goal for tomorrow night.

With that, Alba stepped out into the hall.

((Alba Reyes continued elsewhere))
Riki

Post by Riki »

Fiyori lingered for a few more moments. She watched Alba leave, only to halt for a moment and return her attention to Brendan.

But only for a moment, and then she was gone.

Fiyori chuckled, and set after her. She, too, halted in the frame. But she did not look back.

Tears ran down her cheeks.

[[Fiyori Senay, continued elsewhere]]
Gervais Frans Lambotte 🎵 Blue Jeans and Bloody Tears 🎵 Martini-Henry Rifle MkIV Pattern
||Selection|Clicks|Lonely|
[+] Version 6
[+] Version 5
O B014 Joachim Lovelace - Ballistic Knife, MP 18, Obsidian Knife - "It doesn't matter. They lost, he lost, I'll lose. That's the nature of the game."
O G042 Aileen Aurora Abdallah - Pair of MMA Gloves, Golf Club & Table Leg -
B059 David Zimmer - Sabre -
[+] One Day
Hycanthe Eickenhorst
Piet Lick
Cedric Matsumoto [INSPO]

Return to “Regular Wards”