Bats & Rats & Blind Cave Salamanders

B038 Start

The tunnels, as the result of the failed mining experiment on the island, are rather simple, leading into the mountain and heading out towards the mansion grounds. While the entrance from the mine is still clear, the entrance from the grounds is more overgrown with thick foliage as if the owner of the mansion wished for it to be kept as invisible as possible and prevent the local populace from trespassing. It is hard to breathe and almost impossible to see without a light source down in the mine. These tunnels stretch all throughout the Northern part of the island, allowing access at several points in the felled forest and near the beach.
Moth†

Post by Moth† »

Gloria nodded, choking back more tears, just relieved that they seemed to believe her. She still wasn't giving up her gun--The thing that killed Dad. Weird how she wanted nothing more than to hold onto it now. She almost hoped it was loaded--but if not, perhaps she could bluff someone? No, best to load it ASAP, when they got out of the tunnels.

She moved the gun to one hand, keeping it aimed harmlessly at the floor, wiping her eyes and then nose on her sleeve. Nodding and following after the group, she kept darting her eyes around, half-suspecting someone would jump out of the darkness and jump them all. Half-thinking that any second now there'd be an axe going through her skull or something. The thought made her start crying again, though more quietly.

"Hey! Hey guys, we're almost out!"

"R-Really?!" Gloria cried. She quickened her pace a bit, duffel banging against her hip as she jogged a little ahead, smiling tearfully as she saw the sky outside. She was out of the dark, oh, thank God!

....Only problem was, now she was in a wide-open area.

[[Gloria Benson continued in I Swear I Won't Shoot.]]
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Moth. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.

Return to “The Tunnels”