It is game time! Biatches!

Starting point for B45

A breathtaking view of a waterfall. Your breath might be taken away - literally - if someone catches you off guard and decides to drown you in the waterfall's sparkling waters.
Buko

It is game time! Biatches!

Post by Buko »

OoC- I have no weapon and I got tired of waiting (CURSE YOU IMPATIENCE!), so here is my beginning.

BiC- Vince Samsa had been running for what seemed like an eternity and had only stopped by the waterfall to get hydrated and possibly think of his next move… but what could he do? He was armed with a kit that he had no intention of looking into; competition however was not something he was afraid of.

Vince was a big guy and thus he could say with full confidence that he was safe, there was a flip side to this… he was a threat and someone that would be picked off because of it.

“No. I can’t think about that right now, thinking like that would only get me killed faster…” he thought about things for a few seconds “It has to be like that time we played Johnson High for the national championship, no bullshit! I might have to crack a few skulls while here but I will win! I will kick ass and I will do what I have to do!” then he looked toward the waterfall and with that he took off his shirt and ripped the lower part off, when he put it back on his stomach was exposed.

He dipped the rag in the water and soaked it thoroughly, he then used the rag like a bandana, and used put some of the moist dirt under his eyes. “Just like the old flag football days.”

((Continued in: Requiem))
"My man got too familiar and I’d ended up having to whoop his ass, man, you know. Because he would step across the line. Habitually. He’s a habitual line stepper.” -Charlie Murphy
[+] Ace of Hearts
V8 Relationship Thread

Slidin'
Lookin' for the opps, they been hidin'
I grew up 'round drugs, sex, and violence
We turnt off they street, we heard sirens
Since a juvenile, I been wylin'

Return to “Waterfall”