~Darkness Falls~

Boy #64 opening

A breathtaking view of a waterfall. Your breath might be taken away - literally - if someone catches you off guard and decides to drown you in the waterfall's sparkling waters.
Albel Nox†

~Darkness Falls~

Post by Albel Nox† »

Takeda lay motionless by the falls. His navy hair flowed gently about his face as a breeze came up. His eyebrow twiched a bit as a piece of hair landed in on his eye lid. He was listening to the gentle sounds of nature. He could smell the decaying and bloody aromas of the two deceased bodies. He sat up slowly, not opening his eyes. The gentle breeze whipped at his figure adn hair. The young man sniffed at the ill smelling air and his attention was brought to several questions. How could those people have died, why, when? Thir scent of decay was fresh, not brand new, but fresh enough to taint his mind. He lifted his head towards teh sky. It was about Mid afternoon.

Takeda opened his silver eyes and stood. "That's enough meditation." He walked staggeredly towards the rotting smells and examined the bodies. He stepped back adn a scowl fell over his emotionless face. He then walked into the waterfall itself and soaked his clothing, trying to rid of his scent.

As the water soaked his clothign, he looked around and then sat, Indian style. e closed his eyes and began to meditate. His silver eyes didn't move at all, even though they were closed. A stream of blood could be seen running from his body through the water. His emotionless face didn't even flinch as the blood ran down and into the water.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Albel Nox. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Albel Nox†

Post by Albel Nox† »

((Jeeze.. Is anyone paying attetnion to this, or am I to be alone forever? Maybe more detail about what he is doing?))
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Albel Nox. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Megami†

Post by Megami† »

(OOC: If no one responds, you might try editing or posting another post and moving your character out of this area and into a new one. Sometimes people's characters get tied up and there's just no one coming in your direction. 'Tis what I had to do with both my girls. Had d0ddi0 not told me to move Jill to the warehouse, she'd probably still be sitting aimlessly on the beach. Just gotta go where the action is sometimes, ya know? But not... too much action, considering your guy doesn't have a weapon yet, no? Just a helpful little tip from one newb to another. ;) )
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Megami. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Albel Nox†

Post by Albel Nox† »

Megami,Nov 10 2005, 01:12 AM wrote: (OOC: If no one responds, you might try editing or posting another post and moving your character out of this area and into a new one.  Sometimes people's characters get tied up and there's just no one coming in your direction.  'Tis what I had to do with both my girls.  Had d0ddi0 not told me to move Jill to the warehouse, she'd probably still be sitting aimlessly on the beach.  Just gotta go where the action is sometimes, ya know?  But not... too much action, considering your guy doesn't have a weapon yet, no?  Just a helpful little tip from one newb to another.  ;) )
((ok thanks!))

Takeda stood and began walking aimlessly he tried to listen for any movement at all. He picked up a stick off the ground near the waterfall adn used it like a walking stick. It was sturdy enough to hold someone if they leaned on it, so he had a smirk of confidence as he trudged on. His silver eyes glistened in the sunlight as he looked around him. A few animal sounds such as birds coul be heard. He closed his eyes as he walked and focused on the things that would or could come flying at him in any moment.

As his darkened spirit flowed thorughout his veins, he began to remember what he was fighting for. He had lost a brother about 5 years ago to this program. A sharp pain ached at his heart. He refused to let the pain of his loss get to him. His older brother, Rendou Takeda, was the only family he had left. Something told him that maybe he was out here still alive, but he knew it was not meant to be. Rendou was a supreme fighter, and Kousaka used to watch his brother on the show at home. He remembered that that was the reason that he had becoem so cold-hearted and dark, a stoic, when his brother’s name sounded on the dead list. He had used to been the lovable type pf guy who would help anyone and now, he lived for his brother and himself. He slowly regained his sense of reality. He thought to himself. I am in the game now and I’m not gonna let him down! He came here to fight and I come here to finish it for him! He tapped his stick on the softer ground and moved to it to silence his footsteps.

He then walks away from the waterfall and towards the lookout point where he thinks, maybe, just maybe he could find someone that knew his brother.

((now moving to teh Lookout area.. eheh... starting to think it may be a bad idea....))

((Continued in: Kousaka Troubled))

Return to “Waterfall”