Advent

A breathtaking view of a waterfall. Your breath might be taken away - literally - if someone catches you off guard and decides to drown you in the waterfall's sparkling waters.
riserugu†

Advent

Post by riserugu† »

(( Coming from: ...Still I Don't Know Why You're Dying... ))

When the sounds of water rushing and splashing water entered his hearing Glenn finally allowed himself to breathe a sigh of relief as he picked his pace up as the waterfall itself came into view.

Though as he entered the area near the waterfall, all thoughts came to a halt, as did his feet.

There lying close the water’s edge was a body, no wound clearly visible to him at that moment but the pool of blood he was lying in was more than enough to tell that this just wasn’t a body…

it was a corpse. A dead body, this was his second dead body that he had seen.

Stepping back, he gulped turning to face where he had just came from crouching somewhat toward the ground, he placed his hands over his face a little, as he tried to breathe.

He wasn’t really starting to hate this whole thing… how long was it till Fred ended it up like that body, till his friends and classmates ended up like that body, till he ended up that way.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler riserugu. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
LadyMakaze†

Post by LadyMakaze† »

Ever since Callum had left, Daphne had remained by the waterfall, keeping to one place, staring at the falling torrent of water as it bent sparks of light back and forth, sending a shimmer across her pale, bruised face. Speaking of which, she began rubbing the remnants of the bruise underneath her left eye, as it had started to bother her again. Along with a few of her other bruises, they were inflicted upon her by her own parents, caused by those who should love her.

But there was no use thinking of that now, Daphne had put it behind her ever since that day when she decided to end it all.

Listening to the raging churning of the waterfall, she almost did not notice the sound of approaching footsteps, not far from where she was. Turning her head calmly, she looked over idly to cast a sidelong glance towards Glenn, standing not so close, yet not so far from where she was crouching by the water's edge. It did not seem that he had noticed her.

She let out a sigh, keeping her knife hidden beside her as she looked back towards the water. Could they not give her at least a moment's peace alone? Really now...
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler LadyMakaze. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Theseus†

Post by Theseus† »

((Continued from: ...Still I Don't Know Why You're Dying...))

Jeremy finally saw the waterfall and said to the twins up ahead, "We finally made it." Then he saw the body. Blood everywhere and Jeremy said, "What the...?" He gripped his sickle and loked around making sure there was no one stil here. He dind't see anyone and he said, "we leave one shooting and apparantly we come into another. Hopefully the killer is gone."
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Theseus. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
brokenCODA*

Post by brokenCODA* »

((Continued from: ...Still I Don't Know Why You're Dying...))

Fred had fallen behind his brother a little as his thoughts had once again gotten the best of him; he had found his brother now he had to find a way off this bloody island. Though as the loud roar of water came into his range of his hearing…

Looking up he caught sight of his brother as he turned away from the waterfall itself, crouching toward the ground covering his face somewhat. Fred confused by this, quickly moved forward bending down on one knee and placed a hand against Glenn’s shoulder shaking him lightly. “Oi, what is it?”

Glancing off to the side, he could baring make out the sight of blood and a body resting with in it… though as he glanced back to his brother something else caught his attention…

And that was the person sitting along the edge of the water… from here he wasn’t able to make out any physical features that he could tell if she was one of his classmates or not.

Watching lightly he wondered if this girl was the reason for the body currently lying no more than five feet from where the group was.
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! Fred avatar by Kermit.
riserugu†

Post by riserugu† »

When he felt a hand on his shoulder, and light shaking of his form Glenn slowly lifted his hand from his face looking up at his brother lightly... though before he had a chance to answer the given question, Fred's attention was already on the body.

Though slowly watching as Fred's attention changed to something else, so did his.... he turning to look over his shoulder at the female sitting along the bank of the water.

Gulping some he couldn't help but think Jeremy might have a point, they probably had just wondered into a killing.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler riserugu. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
LadyMakaze†

Post by LadyMakaze† »

Daphne said nothing and did little to acknowledge the presence of even more newcomers wandering their way into the area. Rather, she continued to stare at her reflection in the water's surface with a rather dull, placid expression on her bruise-marked face, showing little interest in the newcomers.

Whatever, she thought. Let them do what they want. If they're here to kill, I'll deal with it myself and be done with it.

By now, she realized that the strangers had finally noticed her, as well as the nearby corpse. She had noticed the corpse upon her awakening, but she thought little of it. After all, most corpses looked the same, after a certain amount of time. And it was not as though it was about to leap up and attack her, was it? So why pay any mind to it?

She cast a casual sidelong glance towards the ones who were staring at her right now.

"What are you looking at?" She asked quietly, in a voice that held a trace of disdain.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler LadyMakaze. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Theseus†

Post by Theseus† »

Jeremy saw the twins looking at the girl, so he did to. He was shocked, she couldn't be the killer, but so many things have proven true on this island that she could very well be one of the killers. Jeremy heard her speak and he said, "We're looking at you. I'm going to be blunt, are you playing this game or not?" Jeremy continued to look at the girl.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Theseus. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Chase†

Post by Chase† »

"Well, that's a nice hello," Marie muttered. She had stayed quiet for a good amount of time, the group seeming to feel more comfortable with each other. She just didn't.

Every once and awhile she would look at Glenn, but she knew he was happy with his brother now. It was all in place, except she didn't fit. Or at least she felt she didn't. Not much to do now except sit there and watch the conversations take place. The music comforted some anyway,
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Chase. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
brokenCODA*

Post by brokenCODA* »

Frowning a little, he stood pulling Glenn up with him as he did lending him back toward the back of the small group of people they had formed, where Marie was. “Oi, mind watching him a bit? Glenn here’s never been to fond of the sight of blood. Seeing a body to go with the blood probably didn’t help any…” He explained lightly,

“Just make sure he’s alright… you know? Didn’t spook him out too much…” With that said he turned back and moving to stand along side Jeremy.

The girl’s air of attitude about her didn’t put off much to well with him, “Well as said, though it was quite obvious to begin with love, we where looking at you. We’re just trying to figure out if this lad’s killer over there is still about.”
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! Fred avatar by Kermit.
Chase†

Post by Chase† »

Marie blinked a moment, watching the twins move her way and one of them uttering some words. She paused the CD player and looked at him curiously, but by then he was already gone, one of the twins near her now.

"Erm..." Marie took a slight guess, "Fred?"
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Chase. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
riserugu†

Post by riserugu† »

As Glenn was pulled away from the area in question, hardly listening to what Fred was saying to Marie but as he walked back toward Jeremy he sighed a little keeping his back turned away from the body.

As long as he didn't have to look at it, he didn't have to think about what was going to happen to them next.

But glancing lightly toward Marie when questioned, he shook his head. "Glenn, actually."
LadyMakaze†

Post by LadyMakaze† »

Feeling apathetic towards all that was happening around her, Daphne shrugged a bit, not bothering to soften her disdainful attitude, especially in front of these strangers. For now they seemed to be talking amongst themselves, a bit about her, she could tell, and they were no doubt wondering if she had to do with the corpse lying around.

She leaned back on the ground a bit, tilting her head side to side mildly, listening to them for a bit. Then, out of whim, she spoke up a bit in a rather quiet voice, as though not caring whether they heard or not. She sounded as though she were simply musing to herself, as if she were in confession.

"I've killed before. There was this girl at my old school who first made fun of me, and then hit me a lot. She also stapled my earlobes, saying that friends help eachother pierce their ears. When she threatened to stuff my hand into the incinerator, I slit her throat and crushed her forehead with a rock."

She mulled over this for a moment, recalling the memory of it all.

"And then there was my Dad. He hit me a lot, cursed me, did things to me...so I killed him. I also killed Mom too, because she woke up and screamed a lot....but then she hit me a lot too."

Her feet tilted from side to side relaxedly as she spoke.

"But...I didn't kill that guy over there."
Kuze*

Post by Kuze* »

(occ coming from the Ravine)

Heather finally got to the Waterfall, Tired and gasping for breath. she stood next to one of the Hughes Twins and lightly Gasped for breath. holding the Glock in the same hand it has always been in scence she got it.

"Thanks a fucking lot, you guys"

Heather mumbled as she breathed deeply as she glanced up at the nearby corpse.
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! Heather avatar by Kermit.
Theseus†

Post by Theseus† »

Jeremy listened to the girl speak....about her killings. Standing by the twins Jeremy said softly to the girl who had just confessed so much, "Ok...but are you playing this game? Are you killing other students?" Jeremy looked at her, he needed to know.

Turning around Jeremy saw Heather finally catch up and he just turned back around to look at the girl.
brokenCODA*

Post by brokenCODA* »

Fred listened as the girl began to speak, holding nothing back as she spoke of killing a schoolmate, and her own parents... "Fuck." He found himself saying softly as she stopped.

He hardly took note of Heater's arrival and instead kept focused on the girl, though she said she hadn't killed the young man currently lying in a pool of his own blood.

What was saying she hadn't killed yet, she done it before... what was stopping her from doing again? Glancing back over his shoulder a little, he looked over the members of the group he had found himself with.

Maybe leaving here wouldn't be such a bad idea about now, killer or not... she couldn't be trusted after the telling of something like that.

Return to “Waterfall”