Chillin' at the waterfall

A breathtaking view of a waterfall. Your breath might be taken away - literally - if someone catches you off guard and decides to drown you in the waterfall's sparkling waters.
Sephy†

Chillin' at the waterfall

Post by Sephy† »

(continued from At the entrance)

Daisuke followed Umi, carrying Aiden, they ran for a long time, until finally they stopped, Daisuke quickly looked around for any sign of an enemy, they were near a waterfall, there didn't appear to be anyone else there. He carefully set Aiden down, keeping himself ready to sprint off again if they spotted anything strange
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Sephy. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
MooCow*

Post by MooCow* »

(Continued from: At the Entrance)

"Oh," Aiden grimaced, "it hurts really bad."

The other two looked at eachother. Now what were they going to do about this...
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! Aiden avatar by Kermit.
Chase†

Post by Chase† »

((Coming From At The Entrance))

Umi bent over, her hand on her knees. She was calming down, finally, after the whole ordeal at the Hospital. Her heart still beating heavily, she turned around, and looked worriedly at Aiden.

"Is he alright?"
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Chase. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Sephy†

Post by Sephy† »

Daisuke growled turning round, he kicked a nearby rock, sending peices of the rock flying "dammit!"
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Sephy. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Chase†

Post by Chase† »

She seated herself next to Aiden. Her hands reached for her day pack, and she found a bit of old gauze she would use to apply her grease paint.

"Do you have any acne cleanser or something, Aiden?" she said, examining his wound.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Chase. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
MooCow*

Post by MooCow* »

"Why," Aiden rasped, "am I all broken out?! Oh hurry it's in the side pouch of my bag." He was delirious.

"Oh hello," he looked at Daisuke as if he'd just seen him and whispered to Umi, "oh no, here I am all broken out just when a cute guy shows up."

He giggled. The other two looked at eachother questioningly. Was he gonna be alright?
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! Aiden avatar by Kermit.
Sephy†

Post by Sephy† »

Now Daisuke was worried "Aiden..?" he asked "are you feeling ok?" ~hurry up and patch him up Umi~he wasn't really very good at the whole 'comforting the injured' thing. ~he called me cute...Stop it Dai, you're in the middle of a killing game, not on the pull~
Chase†

Post by Chase† »

Umi had to break away from the conversation or she would laugh and never stop. She quickly went to his bag and pulled it out.

No beads...perfect., she thought.

The wound was deeper than just a scrape, you could almost see the muscle tissue, but that was because of his definition. She took a look closer. There was a flap of skin hanging off.

"Hold still, this will hurt," she said softly, then began to clean the wound with the gauze and cleanser.
MooCow*

Post by MooCow* »

"Ah," he jerked, "it hurts."

Grimacing he clasping Daisuke's hand. Daisuke's eyes widened in surprise. Dai blinked.
Chase†

Post by Chase† »

"Just hold still," Umi said, trying to make sure he stayed calm, "Dai, I need you to sit behind him, make sure he doesn't move too much. This wound is pretty deep."

She was thinking about what to do with the flap of skin.... It probably had to be cut off.
Sephy†

Post by Sephy† »

Daisuke blinked twice as the other boy clutched his hand...Then moved and sat behind him as instructed~calm down Dai! you can not be thinking with the wrong brain in this situation!~
MooCow*

Post by MooCow* »

"Oh Umi," he squeeked, "it hurts."

He grasped Dai's hand even tighter. "I... think I'm dying..."

"Don't be ridiculous Aiden, it's just a scratch," Umi said cleansing the wound gingerly with precise expertise.

"How do you know so much about survival," Aiden gasped. Dai's hand was squeezing back.

Before she could answer he passed out.
Chase†

Post by Chase† »

Umi looked at Aiden, his eyes closed. Her hand shot to his wrist, and she took his pulse. He just passed out.

"Keep him up for me, Dai, I need you to get an arm around his chest, make sure it's still rising. I'm going to have to cut this skin off. Do you have anything?"

She had finished cleaning the wound, but she needed to take care of the skin before she bandaged it.
Sephy†

Post by Sephy† »

Dai did his best to hold the unconcious Aiden still, putting an arm around the other's waist carefully, he shook his head in answer to Umi's question, moving his arm higher so that he could feel the rise and fall of Aiden's chest ~I hope he's gonna be ok...~
Chase†

Post by Chase† »

"Well, at least he's unconscious," she muttered, then grasped the skin with the gauze between her thumb and index finger. She ripped it off quickly.

Ripping off a part of her long sleeve, she placed the remaining gauze over the wound and tied the cloth tightly around it.

"All done," she said to Daisuke, "You can let him go now, we'll make him a bed and such, this is probably the best place to camp for now, until he wakes up."

Return to “Waterfall”