Walking into the house of blood...

A gazebo sitting on the center of a tall hill. This would be a very good place to call people over to, and form some sort of plan. Be careful... this place is something of a dead giveaway to your whereabouts, since it sticks out so much.
NyteDarkness*

Post by NyteDarkness* »

So it was this...Danya fellow who gave Sven the weapon. Figures, he didn't think he could've gotten it all by himself. He was still a bit angry that he was put here in the first place and after he had done such a good job of escaping, or at least he thought he had escaped. Even though the odds were against him Sven was still totally convinced that he had escaped on his own. Sven wasn't sure why anyone would pick him to be in this game, he figured everyone thought he was all tough for escaping.

"Well...I can just cut the collar off, can't I?" he said, twirling his bayonet in his hands, "And that dump I escaped from had cameras everywhere but I still found a way off, as you can see."
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! River avatar by Kermit.
Slayer†

Post by Slayer† »

"No, you can't cut it off. I used a knife to slice it once and nothing happened. There should be a manual in your bag that'll explain more than I can." Jacob answered, now leaning on one of the rails of the gazebo.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the former handler Slayer.
NyteDarkness*

Post by NyteDarkness* »

Sven remembered seeing some sort of pamphlet in his bag, he pulled it out again. He opened it and tried to read it, but the print was so small. He closed one eye, and everything went black. He remembered he was blind in that eye anyways so even closing that one wouldn't help him to focus. He never did like small print. He brought it up closer and managed to make out a little, but not much. He put it away. He looked at Jacob again.

"So...you're playing this thing?" Sven said.
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! River avatar by Kermit.
Slayer†

Post by Slayer† »

"I was. But I decided it would be better to try and escape." Jacob replied again, almost falling asleep in the sunlight.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the former handler Slayer.
NyteDarkness*

Post by NyteDarkness* »

"Well," Sven said, "Like I said. Escaping is my specialty, though I'm pretty sure stabbing people isn't. Well, I hit myself in the eye pretty good but I don't think that counts. I was too tired to think then. I'd be better off with escaping."

He did think back to something else, though, the one good thing about escaping...No one could make him take any awful pills any more. Those things tasted horrid and didn't serve much of a purpose in Sven's opinion.
Slayer†

Post by Slayer† »

"You may want to wait until you know for sure how to work these things before you try to remove 'em. They explode if tampered with."
Kuze*

Post by Kuze* »

((Continued from: "Sadako" Hits the John))

Shinya wandered up the mountain reaching a blood stained Gazebo, The strong smell of blood wafted up through his nostrals making him cringe. Looking around, he saw two males nearby talking, apperently not paing attention to the fact that he was there, right behind a small bush by his leg.

Drawing his SIG-Sauer P250 DCc he leaned over a bush to get his arms behind the boys so he can press a gun up to each one of their head's. As his head leaned over the bush, his hair bushed the bush as he rested the M1911 against the boy in the trenchcoat's head and the P250 DCc Aimed towards Sven's head.

"Hands where I can see them Motherfuckers"

(occ ok now the cycle will be Kuze,Nyte,than Slayer and repeat)
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! Heather avatar by Kermit.
NyteDarkness*

Post by NyteDarkness* »

Sven whirled around in shock as he felt a gun at the back of his head. He saw someone that looked like the person from the bathroom, though he seemed to have less hair in his face. That was better, Sven wasn't as creeped out, though Sven didn't really have the right to call anyone else creepy.

"What the hell are you doing with that?" he said, confused as to why someone would attack him when he hadn't done anything.

Sven didn't bother holding his hands up, he wasn't familiar with the expression Shinya had used and thought that all he wanted was to see his hands, which were right at his side anyways. He decided to ignore the comment about performing a dirty activity with his mother, perhaps that was aimed at Jacob.
Slayer†

Post by Slayer† »

OOC: I don't see how you can put the gun right up to my head if I'm at another part of the Gazebo, so I suggest you edit it to aiming at me. Also, how does he have two guns? I may have missed something, but I don't recall that coming to pass.

IC: Jacob rose and pulled out his gun, aiming at the newcomer.

"You've got some guts, aiming a gun at me. Listen, I don't want to kill you, so don't go and leave me no choice. Just put your gun down, and I'll put mine down, deal?" he said, lining up the gun's barrel with the new boy's forehead.
Kuze*

Post by Kuze* »

(occ well its all in matter of where my character came in from the bathroom and it turns out to be next to Sven and Jacob who are chattering away so it'd be harder for them to hear Shinya lean overthe bush. Also the gun is up to the back to JAcob's head not the front so he'd have to do like Sven and turn around to aim the gun. Also the second gun came from Devi's corpse Because Cillian didnt take it along with the rope so Shinya did read the most recent post in the caves.)

Shinya smirked at Jacob's boldness which was obcured by his hair only showing his left eye. This boy had killed 5 people and he's acting like the 15th Dahli Llama.

"Jacob, acting like a hippie, Such bullshit. Murderer of 5 people and now acting like a peace loving motherfucker."

Shinya's aimed with the SIG-Sauer P250 DCc from the other boy's face to the back of Jacob's head, joining the Colt M1911 in resting on the base of his skull.

"Place all of your weapons, and ammo in your bag and slowly slide your bag towards me, than I will put my guns away."
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! Heather avatar by Kermit.
Slayer†

Post by Slayer† »

OOC: Still, unless his arms are made of Elastic or something, Jacob and Shinya aren't close enough to each other for you to put both guns to their heads.

IC: Jacob laughed at Shinya's reasoning.

"You're right, I';m just looking for someone who can remove the collars so I can win and then escape, since Danya obviously doesn't let the winner go home. No deal, nothing here convinces me you won't blast my brains all over the gazebo as soon as I lower my weapon. You drop your guns first." never taking his aim off of Shinya, he laughed a bit. Just how many gunfights and standoffs had he been in since the beginning of the game? A lot, for sure. To be honest, it was getting irritating. He couldn't even go to a gazebo and relax without being held at gunpoint and shot at.
NyteDarkness*

Post by NyteDarkness* »

Sven didn't like his current situation in the slightest, he had thought the guy from the bathroom was bad news from the start and now Jacob had apparently killed 5 people. Sven took a moment to wonder how the other boy found guns in the bathroom, he was always suspicious of that bathroom. In a moment of logical thinking, Sven decided to get away as quickly as possible while no weapons were aimed at him. He didn't like running so much, he hoped he wouldn't have to do it again.

"Uhh...sorry, I'm gonna go...over there!" he pointed in the opposite direction of which he was running, another ingenious trick from the mind of Sven. He ran off without looking back, hoping it would be easier to find his way out of this place than the bathroom.

(Continued in Big Open Spaces )
Kuze*

Post by Kuze* »

(occ theres the matter of him LEANING over the bush to get to JAcob and Sven, you really should read previous posts in detail)

Shinya chuckled at his proposal, Lowering both guns while a Psyco has x amount of weapons.

"How about this I put one gun away and when you hand over your weapons, ALL of them I'll put the other one away, because I know you killed 5 of our classmates, and I cant fully trust a killer."

Shinya moved his finger from the trigger of the P250 and rested it on the triggerguard, waiting for Jacob to place his weapons in his bag and slide the bag to him so he can claim Jacob's weaponry and run.

"You probibally dont remember me from Lit Class, Jacob."
Slayer†

Post by Slayer† »

That hair...Shinya? The one we always called "Samara" and "Sadako"? Didn't think that bothered him enough to make him play the game...

"Put both guns down, or neither. I may be playing, but right now I'm just trying to take a break. And no, I do not remember you from school, though you may want to consider a haircut." Jacob said, sitting down on a bench across the Gazebo from the other person, motioning to one of the other benches. Though he did remember Shinya, he thought it best to play it safe.

"Sit down if you want, surely we can discuss this in a civilized manner before resorting to violence."
Kuze*

Post by Kuze* »

Shinya's eye twitched at Jacob's Demands. The fucker, once i have his weapons he's defenceless. Shinya lowered the P250 yet pressed the M1911 slightly harder up against Jacob's skull.

"How about this you place your weapons in the bag and at the time the bag is about to change hands Ill put away my other gun, and than we'll talk this over like civelized people...Maybe."

Shinya slid his P250 back into his bag, waiting for Jacob to comply with his demands.

"Or I could kill you right here, Jacob."

Return to “Gazebo”