Walking into the house of blood...

A gazebo sitting on the center of a tall hill. This would be a very good place to call people over to, and form some sort of plan. Be careful... this place is something of a dead giveaway to your whereabouts, since it sticks out so much.
Cactus

Walking into the house of blood...

Post by Cactus »

((Continued from: B35 G12 Continued))

Eddie stepped up the hill, the first thing that met his eyes being the gazebo. It made sense, being as the gazebo itself was really the only thing in view. Of course, Eddie'd seen gazebos before, mainly in parks where he'd spend time with his girlfriends, but none of them, well...none of them looked like this. In the side of the gazebo, the first thing that directed his attention was a large hole, looking like it had come from the smash of a sledgehammer. It seemed to be the first signs, to him, at least, that a battle had gone on there. The second sign was the fact that blood, well...it seemed to be absolutely EVERYWHERE. On the walls, on the floor, even on the grass around the gazebo. Stopping at the top of the hill, Eddie turned around and faced his comrades.

"Hey guys...this gazebo looks pretty fucked up! I figured it wouldn't be clean but DAMN, I didn't expect this!"
[+] V7

B027 - Morgan Dragosavich: "Now come on, you have a flight to catch."
V7: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14 - 15 - 16 - 17
Pregame: P1 - P2 - P3 - P4 - P5 - P6 - P7 - M1 - PPr1 - PPr2 - T1 - T2 - T3

B042 - Connor Lorenzen: "You— you're gonna have to live with this for— for a long time. A long time, and I hope you do, brother. Really."
V7: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14
Pregame: P1 - P2 - P3 - P4 - P5 - P6 - M1 - M2 - Pr1 - PoPr1 - T1

B005 - Claudeson Bademosi: "May you see your Redeemer face to face and enjoy the vision of God forever."
V7: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14 - 15 - 16 - 17 - 18 - 19 - 20
Pregame: P1 - P2 - P3 - P4 - P5 - P6 -M1 - VPS - T1

B062 - Jeff Greene: "Wait a minute, you're not Palom—"
V7: 9 - 10 - 11

G042 - Ariana Moretti: "You were always here."
V7: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5
Pregame: P1 - P2 - P3 - P4 - P5 - P6 - M1 - M2 - M3 - T1 - T2 - T3
[+] Meanwhile...

V7 (2018):

Life; As It Happens

1: The Essay; June 2, 2015
2: The Pizza; June 6, 2015
3: The Leak; June 7, 2015
4: The Safe; June 4, 2018
5: The Call; September 19, 2015

6: Coda
7: The Secret; June 4, 2018
8: ???; June 9, 2018
9: ???; June 10, 2018
10: ???; June 10, 2018
11: ???; September 13, 2018

Ross Miller

1: Shatterday; June 9, 2018
2: I Wait on You Inside the Bottom of the Deep Blue Sea; July 13, 2018 - ongoing

3: ???
4: ???
5: ???

Pregame: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - M1 - M2 - SP - Snapchat

Carl Fredericks/Steven Lorenzen: The Needs of the Many

V6 (2015)
Mrs. Ritch: Sweet Billy
[+] The Past

The Creme de la Creme

V3: B007 - Keith Jackson: At the end of the road he's running, looking back to survey where he's been.
V1/3: B077 - Adam Dodd: You either die a hero, or live long enough to become the villain. The truth lies somewhere in between.
V1: B087 - Sidney Crosby: It's only cowardice if other people are around to tell you so. Otherwise, it's survival.
V1: B092 - Eddie Serjeantson: Fully in charge, but not much of an arborist.
V2: B013 - Andrew Ponikarovsky: Probably could have used a proper license and a driving lesson.
V1: G005 - Amanda Jones: A breath of fresh air, and in the end, that was all it took.
V3: B099 - John Sheppard: Went out with a bang.
V3: B122 - Ryan Atwell: Couldn't help but write a "Dear John" letter.
riserugu†

Post by riserugu† »

(( Coming From B35/G12 Continued ))

As Glenn jogged up the small hill toward the gazebo slowly, he allowed himself to lightly listen to the voices being boardcasted across the island. They really must be bored with themselves... he thought lightly.

As he reached the top of the hill, some feet behind Eddie he allowed himself to overlook the area. Frowning at the sick feeling that past over him at the sight of all the blood.

Someone, or maybe better yet someones had been killed here, and only there blood remained here to tell them what happened.

...Keeping his spot a moment longer his head lifted toward the sky when another voice came over into the air around them, though this was of the one most of them feared to hear.

"Twenty-seven people." Glenn reapted lightly, though upset that many he had known, he was just happy he had yet to hear his brother's name read out on the list.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler riserugu. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Slayer†

Post by Slayer† »

OOC: Continued from "Though we may not survive it...": http://s10.invisionfree.com/SurvivalOfTheF...p?showtopic=310
IC: Jacob, mapless and without a great deal of his items since his bag was used as a shield and destroyed during the gunfight at the hospital, had been wandering aimlessly since leaving David's group, taking time to reflect as he walked. The injuries from all of the fights he had fought since the beginning of the game were emitting a dull but insistent pain, never allowing him to forget all the people he hurt and killed, never giving him respite. It was clear the constant adrenaline of combat and death was taking a toll on him, his eyes were red (presumably from taking a minute of mourning the twenty seven deaths, the five he caused in particular, though he'd deny it if asked), his whole appearance was ragged (except for his coat, which was in surprisingly good condition) with his formerly gelled hair now disheveled and almost spiked. Even his breathing seemed tense. The once calm man seemed panicked after nearly three days of fighting his classmates to the death and for the most part winning, and what had once been a harsh and cold exterior now betrayed the scared boy he was, albiet a scared boy who had murdered five people and tried to kill several more. He jolted in surprise as he emerged from the path to the gazebo, even more surprised to find people here.

"Who are you? Are you playing or do you want to escape?" he asked, raising his gun and not noticing that his hand was shaking for the first time since the start of this brutal contest.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the former handler Slayer.
NyteDarkness*

Post by NyteDarkness* »

(Contined from The Bathroom Facility)

It took Sven quite a while to find his way out of the bathroom area. He had thought the trees looked kind of similar, but it didn’t seen weird to him as he had only seen the trees around his little ‘prison’ there for quite some times now. No, it was when he turned to the side and saw the bathroom rotating with him that he realized he was going in circles. Sven had kind of an odd posture, he tended to walk at an angle and sometimes even in circles. It wouldn’t be too much of a problem if he didn’t take so much time to notice it. The other reason it took him a little while to get out of the trees was that he ran into quite a few due to his lack of eyesight in one eye and therefore a lack of depth perception.

He had finally managed to find his way into another clearing, one with quite a few people in it and even a little house-like object. The house-like object seemed to have been freshly painted, though whoever had painted it had done a very poor job, it was just all over in splats and even on the ground. Or was that kind of thing considered artistic now? Sven never got the hang of art. He also had quite a bit of mood swings, he was unusually happy now despite his previously suspicious mood. He didn’t even care that he was walking out into the open with other people. Heck, he didn’t even care that one of them had a gun. Everyone needs a gun sometimes, he thought.

He heard someone talking about playing, which sort of confused Sven, he didn’t know there was a game going on. What he heard next was something about escaping, which made him very excited. Escaping was his specialty, as far as he was concerned. He talked without even bothering to let anyone else see him.

“I’m into escaping, I’m really good at that.” He said, “I’ve already escaped from prison once!”
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! River avatar by Kermit.
Slayer†

Post by Slayer† »

"Who are you?" Jacob asked, looking at Sven but still aiming at the others.

"You mentioned being good at escaping, you think you can figure out how to get these collars off?" he asked the boy, interested in his knowledge.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the former handler Slayer.
riserugu†

Post by riserugu† »

When new voices rang through the air, Glenn found himself raising his weapon up. Though the chances of him winning if a fight happened where quite low… he wasn’t going to allow himself to be killed, not now. “No, we’re not playing.” He spoke plainly, narrowing his eyes a little in an attempt to see the first male that had appeared.

That’s when he felt his heart drop in his chest, he was at the moment looking at the very same Jacob Starr he had saw kill back at the river… kill a girl just like them, who didn’t want to die who just wanted to get out. But it didn’t matter to him, he still attacked her with his knife until he got a hold of her gun and put a bullet through her head.

Looking to the other male that had appeared, he frowned seeing as the other didn't seem similiar to him at all. This was slowly going from worse, to extremly fucked up.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler riserugu. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Cactus

Post by Cactus »

As two different males came out of two different spots in the area around the gazebo, Eddie twirled around and expertly (at least from what he'd seen on television) pointed his pistol at Jacob, the first one to arrive and the only one with a gun. He was about to answer Jacob's little question when Sven stumbled out of nowhere, and, while Eddie briefly shifted his aim from Jacob to Sven, he figured that a guy with a gun might be more dangerous than one with nothing at all. Eddie became slightly more alarmed as Sven mentioned breaking out of prison, but kept the gun aimed squarely at Jacob.

Narrowing his eyes, he recognized the boy as Jacob Starr. He had witnessed Jacob's attack on two of the school bullies, both of whom had been on the rugby team with him. To say he was a little intimidated by Jacob would be false, but to lower his guard would be a definitive mistake.

"Who're we? Name's Eddie Serjeantson. People call me the Sarge. This is Glenn Hughes and ...Marie. If you'd constitute playing as wandering around trying to kill everyone in sight, then no, we're not playing."

Again shooting Jacob a look, he then remembered that Jacob's name had been all over the announcements.

"I guess there isn't even a point to asking if you're playing, now is there? You've been Danya's star little bitch up to this point, haven't you? Yeah, I know who you are. You put a friend of mine in the hospital a few years back. Maybe he deserved it, but..."

Eddie shook his head.

"You're one dangerous motherfucker, Jacob. And the fact that you're playing just doesn't sit well with me at all."
[+] V7

B042 - Connor Lorenzen: "You— you're gonna have to live with this for— for a long time. A long time, and I hope you do, brother. Really."

B005 - Claudeson Bademosi: "May you see your Redeemer face to face and enjoy the vision of God forever."
V7: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14 - 15 - 16 - 17 - 18 - 19 - 20

[+] Meanwhile...

V7 (2018):

Life; As It Happens

Ross Miller

2: I Wait on You Inside the Bottom of the Deep Blue Sea; July 13, 2018 - ongoing

V6 (2015)
[+] The Past

The Creme de la Creme

V3: B007 - Keith Jackson: At the end of the road he's running, looking back to survey where he's been.
V1/3: B077 - Adam Dodd: You either die a hero, or live long enough to become the villain. The truth lies somewhere in between.
V1: B087 - Sidney Crosby: It's only cowardice if other people are around to tell you so. Otherwise, it's survival.
V2: B013 - Andrew Ponikarovsky: Probably could have used a proper license and a driving lesson.
V1: G005 - Amanda Jones: A breath of fresh air, and in the end, that was all it took.
Slayer†

Post by Slayer† »

"Not anymore." Jacob flipped his gun into it's holster as he spoke.

"I quit playing this monstrous contest, this mockery of battle. All of this combat, this constant death, it's pointless!" he stopped for a second to wander to a nearby bench and sit down with a satisfied sigh.

"I know you don't trust me. Who would after hearing five deaths attributed to me? I just want to find out how to get off this cursed island of blood and take down Danya's twisted operation before that monster can claim any more lives. If you feel your life will be better with me gone, fire. I am unarmed, I can't stop you without breaking my promise."
NyteDarkness*

Post by NyteDarkness* »

Sven was a little puzzled at the amount of guns there were. Is that how people solved problems nowadays? Sven wondered how long he had been in that prison. He distinctly remembered something about it being illegal to shoot other people. Jacob brought attention to the collars around everyone’s necks; Sven reached up and touched his own. It was tight, but he barely even noticed it. He previously had a string with his identification tags tied onto it, so he was used to having stuff around his neck. He was pretty sure he could figure out how to get the collars off, though.

“Yes, I have escaped from prison. Alcatraz, in fact. I bet you’ve heard of it.” He said, smiling proudly. Sven was sure proud of accomplishments he didn’t really have. “I’m not sure how I ended up here, but for someone who escaped from that awful place these collars should be no problem.”

He reached up and tried to dig his fingers under his own collar, but it was no use. It was on too tight and he couldn’t exactly see his own neck. How was he supposed to get it off if he couldn’t even see what he was doing? He remembered the large knife in his bag, which would be useful for getting these things off. He couldn’t exactly understand why everyone seemed to want the collars off so badly, they weren’t that bad.

He also wondered why everyone seemed to be so hostile towards this one boy, Jacob. He seemed nice enough. Perhaps Sven would get his collar off first if anyone wanted him to try. And why was everyone so concerned about playing? Sven didn’t even know what game was being played. He decided he better inform every one of that, these people seemed to have something against games.

“I’m not playing,” he said, “I’m not playing anything at all.”
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! River avatar by Kermit.
Chase†

Post by Chase† »

Marie's eyes widened, and began to shift to view any escape routes she could make. Jacob Starr, the manic killer who was playing this game to win, was close enough to shoot any of them. She wasn't planning on sticking around.

Her eyes locked on Glenn for a moment, hoping to gain his attention. Neither of them had weapons to fight back, so the best thing to do for them was to get the hell out of there.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Chase. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
riserugu†

Post by riserugu† »

He’s not playing anymore? He’s lying… you can’t just ‘stop’ playing like that, he’s lying… lying… Glenn thought in panic of racing thoughts as he still held his 2x4 out before though in the past few moments his hands had begun to shake violently as he listened to the words of those around him.

Lowering the piece of wood a little he lightly shook his head, glancing lightly over his shoulder and the hill they had just came up. Gulping, I can’t die now… He thought, taking a glance toward Marie taking note that she was looking toward him, nodding his head now the hill he hoped she understood as he turned on his feet took to running.

((Continued in: ...Still I Don't Know Why You're Dying...))
Chase†

Post by Chase† »

"Fuck this," was the last thing Marie said as she took off at Glenn's heels. She wasn't staying at all, and she hoped Sarge would be alright on his own... if he died she would definately feel responsible.

((Continued at the Ravine))
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Chase. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Slayer†

Post by Slayer† »

"If you aren't going to shoot me, I would appreciate you putting down the gun." Jacob said to Edward, noting the two people who ran away and standing up. Walking over to one of the corners of the gazebo, he looked out over the island.

"This island of death. It truly is one of the ultimate combat arenas. Danya has done all he could to prevent us escaping, but there has to be a way."
Cactus

Post by Cactus »

Sarge found himself in a uniquely odd position. The seemingly psychotic Jacob Starr stood in front of him, five people already dead by his hand already. It seemed, however, that he had given up playing the game, and that he was simply searching for escape. Eddie thought of his friends, in the hospital by Jacob's hand. It had been a tough time for him, seeing his friends like that. Deserved what they got or not, such a person, a person who had killed five people, well, that person might not just sit down so easily.

The fucker could be faking...

Sarge thought it over for a second. Alan Shinwrath, Morgana Vendvmagli, Uriel Hunter, Rais Sekth, and Edward Rommel might have a hard time believing that Jacob was on the level, that the boy had stopped playing.

Fact of the matter was, so did Eddie.

And it was at that point that Eddie made his decision. It was at that point that he took control of the situation, that he became the Sarge. It was at that point that he decided what to do. As Marie and Glenn took off behind him, he furrowed his brow, the gun still aimed expertly at Jacob, mainly at his head.

That was one thing he knew well - guns. Sarge aimed, and when he shot, he very rarely missed. Paintballing had ensured that.

"Sorry Jacob, there are five dead people who might disagree with your assessment of the situation. So do I feel better if you're a carcass in front of me?"

Something inside of Eddie pained at the words that next came out of his mouth.

"Yeah...I really do."

And with that, Eddie, with his gun aimed still squarely at the head and face of Jacob Starr, pulled back without any warning on the trigger of his pistol.
[+] V7

[+] Meanwhile...

V7 (2018):

Life; As It Happens

Ross Miller

V6 (2015)
[+] The Past

The Creme de la Creme

Slayer†

Post by Slayer† »

"So be it."
Jacob's response to Eddie saying he'd be happier with Jacob dead was not from the scared boy who had stumbled on him by accident, but the murderous student who had murdered five people. Turning to face him, he pulled out his gun, stepping to the side and squeezing off a round in response to Eddie's shot, though wincing slightly as he felt the bullet graze his ear, causing a slow trickle of blood to flow from the torn cartilage. Even though he said he wouldn't play, he would defend himself. Jacob assessed the distance between him and Eddie, they weren't too far from each other (in fact, Jacob was sure that he could spit on Eddie from this range, though he didn't feel like testing that theory), but enough so Jacob could move if shot at, though it would have to be fast. To be honset, he was getting sick of the constant gunfights, but he wouldn't let some punk shoot him down.

OOC: Sorry if that's a slight godmod (I can't tell really, I have no experience RPing outside of SOTF), just trying to make the best of our two combined posts.

Return to “Gazebo”