"Though we may not survive it..."

A simple river which offers so much, such as a place to bath, a food source, and a fresh water source. Be careful... someone could easily sneak up on you while you are bathing, or gathering food and water.
riserugu†

Post by riserugu† »

Hawley sat lightly watching the exchange between both Adam and David, trying to listen to the best of his ability but found that his mind seemed to return to the pain more than anything. Everything was starting to bother him now, not just his knee – at that moment he couldn’t quite get it… nothing else had been much more than little stabs from time to time now it had become nothing but throbbing pain.

His ears caught Adam’s voice again as he mentioned something about being here to long… and finding someone, Hawley rubbing an area alongside his ear as he tried to rid himself of that ‘underwater’ hearing he had gained in these past few moments.

Though while having lifted his arm, he took note of the burnt skin that since he had gotten it sometime ago he had failed to remember to even wrapped the thing let alone clean it… that included the others. The shiny red burn was blackened in some areas, and lined with some areas of cracked skin… some open to bleed.

Lifting the arm before his face he smirked to himself shaking his head as he dropped his arm, ‘That’s the reason… My wounds are infected; I’ve been so worried about the others I forgot to take care of myself. Damn, this isn’t how I wanted to go…’

Glancing over the group once more he eyed the girls who had fallen silent as of late, over to Marcus who was still sleeping soundly in the spot he had laid down in, then toward Adam and David… David’s lips moving to explain something about someone, probably the person Adam had mentioned just moments before.

Blinking, he simply just rested back some taking a fistful of the bottom of his shirt into his hands and pressing against the burn wound… till they got ready to leave he’d might as well try to do something about what was happening in his own world.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler riserugu. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
LadyMakaze†

Post by LadyMakaze† »

Strangely enough, the tension that gripped Madelaine's throat like a vice for the duration that she had been deprived of speech had begun to gradually cease, though it still left a rather tight, congested feeling. She rubbed the side of her neck absently, only just noticing that her wounds had already been seen do, now treated and bandaged. How strange...those wounds on her, all caused by gunshots, seemed so unimportant and insignificant now. No doubt they would leave scars. Had she been who she was a day or two ago, she would have made a huge fuss over this. Now, however, they barely seemed to matter.

Though she could not take part in the discussion that Adam and David were having, she still listened intently, feeling her spirits lighten significantly at David's sudden idea and Adam's optimism. It seemed that now they had some sort of direction to pull them forward and make progress, some sort of plan that they only needed to put in action. Whether or not it would work again, at least they had something else to hope for.

By now Madelaine had begun to let go of the cloud of despair that had descended upon her ever since Nanami died. Now that she thought about it, it was probably a ridiculous thing to do in a time like this, to immerse herself in her own misery and shut out the rest of the world... nothing was more counter-productive than that.

After all, expecting the worst in things may as well cause it to happen.

On the very same note, Madelaine's eyes caught the massive form of the fallen Marcus, who seemed to be either asleep or unconcious. Madelaine hoped it was the former...last thing they needed was the health of one of their group members to deteriorate further.

And speaking of which, Madelaine's vision drifted from Marcus to Hawley, who had moved further away from the group, examining his own wounds with a pained expression on his face. She frowned slightly, surprised and worried that he had not bothered to tend to some of his own wounds, for all the effort that he made tending to the rest of the group.

The sight of her injured friends troubled her. Turning back to Amanda, she tentatively, hesitantly reached out and placed a hand on her shoulder to draw her attention.

She coughed slightly, trying to ease the tension in her throat. Then, she spoke in a low whisper, harsh and distorted, as though she was fighting a battle, struggling just to use her throat. "..Will...will they be....alright?"
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler LadyMakaze. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Kuze*

Post by Kuze* »

(occ continued from "Advent" at the waterfall :P )

Heather landed at the bottom of the hill, landing flat on her face from the fall, learning the hard way that her nose was broken from her fight with the Late Ureil Hunter. She brought her hands up to her nose and sort of curnled up into the fetal postition holding her face with both hands, completely ignoring her surroundings and the fact that a large group of people were nearby.

Heather while holding her nose looked towards the river and saw a large group of people, 4 whom she had met before. Normally she wouldve regestered a mental "oh fuck" but she noticed that the boy who stole her origonal gun was around people with loaded guns.
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! Heather avatar by Kermit.
Theseus†

Post by Theseus† »

((Continued from 'advent' waterfall))

Jeremy rushed down and saw Heather, then a group of people. hes topped and gripped his sickle and said, "Heather are you ok?"
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Theseus. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Slayer†

Post by Slayer† »

After his short discussion with Adam, David had sat back down on the rock near Rais' corpse and was staring at the crude bandage on his right hand. The faded piece of shirt was a dark mixture of red and brown in the middle where it had soaked up some of the blood, and the skin under it was a sickly pale. Slowly, he undid the knotted piece, removing it from the cut along his hand that had stopped bleeding but was still only about halfway healed. Almost mechanically, the baseball player silently washed the sleeve piece in the river, then also applied water to the parted flesh that the piece of shrapnel had torn through with a slight hiss of pain. It hurt, but he was lucky to be alive, it could've easily sliced a vein and killed him. He did not hear the soft thud of Heather falling from the cliff nearby, but he did hear the man's voice as he finished re-wrapping. Looking around quizically, he picked his P99 up from another rock and looked around quizically.

"Did anyone else hear that?"

OOC: First post in a while, sorry if I'm a bit rusty.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the former handler Slayer.
Theseus†

Post by Theseus† »

Jeremy looked at David and the rest of the group, still holding his sickle he glanced at Heather then said, "Hey, I'm not going to hurt anyone, I'm not playing this game." That was all he could think to say, and he looked at David and the group.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Theseus. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Cactus

Post by Cactus »

Adam had been caught up in his own thoughts, something that happened quite frequently, especially during the lull that had seemed to come over the group. Sure, it was apparent that the injuries were beginning to catch up with them all, but Adam knew that the rest would likely do them more good than harm. All that was shattered when the introduction of others into the area came suddenly, and without warning. Springing to his feet, suddenly, all in one fluid motion, Adam turned around to look at the group. He felt the pistols in his pockets but didn't make a move to use or take them out. Instead, he looked at the new arrivals with a raised eyebrow.

Well, this oughta be interesting...

OOC: Sorry guys, I've worked like...47 hours this week...things are just CRAZY around here...next week I've got a couple days off, so I should be back to my normal self. ;)
[+] V7

B027 - Morgan Dragosavich: "Now come on, you have a flight to catch."
V7: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14 - 15 - 16 - 17
Pregame: P1 - P2 - P3 - P4 - P5 - P6 - P7 - M1 - PPr1 - PPr2 - T1 - T2 - T3

B042 - Connor Lorenzen: "You— you're gonna have to live with this for— for a long time. A long time, and I hope you do, brother. Really."
V7: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14
Pregame: P1 - P2 - P3 - P4 - P5 - P6 - M1 - M2 - Pr1 - PoPr1 - T1

B005 - Claudeson Bademosi: "May you see your Redeemer face to face and enjoy the vision of God forever."
V7: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14 - 15 - 16 - 17 - 18 - 19 - 20
Pregame: P1 - P2 - P3 - P4 - P5 - P6 -M1 - VPS - T1

B062 - Jeff Greene: "Wait a minute, you're not Palom—"
V7: 9 - 10 - 11

G042 - Ariana Moretti: "You were always here."
V7: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5
Pregame: P1 - P2 - P3 - P4 - P5 - P6 - M1 - M2 - M3 - T1 - T2 - T3
[+] Meanwhile...

V7 (2018):

Life; As It Happens

1: The Essay; June 2, 2015
2: The Pizza; June 6, 2015
3: The Leak; June 7, 2015
4: The Safe; June 4, 2018
5: The Call; September 19, 2015

6: Coda
7: The Secret; June 4, 2018
8: ???; June 9, 2018
9: ???; June 10, 2018
10: ???; June 10, 2018
11: ???; September 13, 2018

Ross Miller

1: Shatterday; June 9, 2018
2: I Wait on You Inside the Bottom of the Deep Blue Sea; July 13, 2018 - ongoing

3: ???
4: ???
5: ???

Pregame: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - M1 - M2 - SP - Snapchat

Carl Fredericks/Steven Lorenzen: The Needs of the Many

V6 (2015)
Mrs. Ritch: Sweet Billy
[+] The Past

The Creme de la Creme

V3: B007 - Keith Jackson: At the end of the road he's running, looking back to survey where he's been.
V1/3: B077 - Adam Dodd: You either die a hero, or live long enough to become the villain. The truth lies somewhere in between.
V1: B087 - Sidney Crosby: It's only cowardice if other people are around to tell you so. Otherwise, it's survival.
V1: B092 - Eddie Serjeantson: Fully in charge, but not much of an arborist.
V2: B013 - Andrew Ponikarovsky: Probably could have used a proper license and a driving lesson.
V1: G005 - Amanda Jones: A breath of fresh air, and in the end, that was all it took.
V3: B099 - John Sheppard: Went out with a bang.
V3: B122 - Ryan Atwell: Couldn't help but write a "Dear John" letter.
Kuze*

Post by Kuze* »

Heather's eyes widened when she heard the familiar voice of the boy who robbed her of her weapon at the open feild. Sitting up and looking at the boy sitting on the rock holding a familiar weapon looked like that boy at the open feild.

oh fuck.... it's him, that bastard that stole my gun two announcements ago, perfect time to get my P99 back.

Heather struggled to stand up, slightly pressing on Jeremy's leg to stand up. When she stood up she pointed with her free hand at the boy on the rock.

"Hey, you, on the rock, remember me? you stole my starting weapon, at the open feild, You owe me it back, and I'm not taking no for an answer."
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! Heather avatar by Kermit.
Slayer†

Post by Slayer† »

Hearing Heather address him, David turned his head to her, arching an eyebrow in slight surprise at meeting her again.

"You again? I'm surprised you're still alive." he said to her, picking up the P99 and standing up.

"Of course, two announcements have said you're playing, so I don't think I'll be giving you my gun." he continued, not yet raising the weapon but tensing his grip and hoping the gunpowder wasn't wet. He had nothing to indicate she wouldn't shoot him as soon as he handed over his P99, so he couldn't be blamed for not trusting her.

OOC: Remember that the announcements don't really say the circumstances of the deaths, just who killed who and how, so I think it's pretty realistic for him to assume she's playing the game.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the former handler Slayer.
Kuze*

Post by Kuze* »

(occ yeah i woudnt have minded anyways)

Heather's sighed as she raised her Glock 17 at the boy who stole her gun.

"Listen I'm just here to get back whats mine, so hand it over or I'll do to you what you did to me at the field, understand or I'll give you my gun in exchange for my starting weapon"

Heather was attempting to draw a bead on the boys head as she spoke, witch isnt as easy as it seems, ecpecially with a wooziness from the lack of blood sat in from her wounds.

"you dont know what transpired to cause me killing Mason, and contributing to the death of Uriel, who Jacob finished off."

(occ...*yes again... <_< * Oh fuck I forgot how many bullets were in this clip i do know she reloaded a fresh clip awhile back but i dont know if Heather fired off a shot between now and then.)
Slayer†

Post by Slayer† »

OOC: Why do you keep saying "occ"? It's "OOC". And I think a Glock 17 has fifteen bullets per clip, but I don't know.
IC: A glare crossed David's face as Heather raised her gun at him. Getting back up, he raised his gun to her, drawing a bead on her and tightened his finger on the trigger.

"You can take my gun when you pry it from my cold, dead hands, bitch." he spat, looking to the rest of the group.

"And lets say you manage to put a bullet in me before I pull the trigger, do you think these guys will take that well? Think about that, do you really think you can beat all of us?" he finished, frankly not caring why he killed Mason and attacked Uriel, only knowing that he wouldn't back down.

OOC: Two Mexican Standoffs in one day, must be a record.
Kuze*

Post by Kuze* »

(occ: you know slayer it really doesnt matter how I type "occ" i type it in lowercase and you in uppercase so please dont try to start an argument)

Heather's eyes widened in anger from the boy's statement, she wasnt planning on shooting him from the start of the confrontation,but he brought it apon himself.

"you know you cold sonova bitch your just asking to be shot and i cant be held responsible for my actions that come as a result from your actions."

After speaking those words, Heather fired off 3 shots at the boy, pausing between shots to regain her aim on the boy.

(occ: if anything is wrong with any of the next few posts Slayer please PM me with them I will fix them.)
Slayer†

Post by Slayer† »

OOC: It's not the capitalization, it's the fact that you're using the wrong acronym.
IC: David's eyes widened in surprise as Heather's three shots sounded through the air. Though one simply went past his head and scratched him, sending a small trickle of blood down the side of his head, the other two hit next to to each other on the left part of his collarbone, causing him to let out a large shout of pain as he staggered back, moving to the side and squeezing off three shots of his own at Heather.

OOC: Edited to avoid some location confusion. Also removed the shout and the spelling.
riserugu†

Post by riserugu† »

(( Coming from the Waterfall; Advent ))

Making thier way carefully, and slowly down the hill, Fred almost lost his footing as three shots rang through the air followed by a pained scream, followed by even more shots. He thinking over coming down the rest of the way... but Jeremy was down there and he did consider Jeremy a friend.

Reaching the bottom of the hill, he eyed his long-since silent twin lightly, "Oi, stay here a moment alright?" Fred muttered, stepping out from behind the tree that had been blocking the two from sight from the rather large group of people.

He noting that all of them where familiar to some degree - namely Adam. "Bloody 'ell..." He still found himself muttering with a sigh.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler riserugu. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Theseus†

Post by Theseus† »

Jeremy didn't have time to think, there was a standoff and son Heather and some boy were exchanginb bullets. Jeremy didn't run, he moved farther from heather, still holding his sickle, even though it would do him no good. All he could tell was that Heather had fired 3 shots teh the boy, he heard teh boy scream and then apparanatly the boy fired 3 shots at Heather, Jeremy had no idea if Heather was shot or not, but then he saw Fred comong out behind a tree. Running to Fred Jeremy could only manage to say, "The're killing each other!"

Return to “The River”