Jimmy and Chi

A simple river which offers so much, such as a place to bath, a food source, and a fresh water source. Be careful... someone could easily sneak up on you while you are bathing, or gathering food and water.
BRMitsuko12*

Jimmy and Chi

Post by BRMitsuko12* »

Chi continued running with Jimmy until she saw the river. She stopped and looked around.
"Look, there's not even anyone else here!"
Chi let go of Jimmy's hand and slowly walked towards the wate, looking left and right to make sure no one really was there. She kneeled down by the water and stared at her reflection. She hadn't had any time to think since this all started. Chi saw that her face looked dirty and strange without all the makeup she usually had piled on. She took some water in her hands to wash her face. Then she drank some.
OnceForgotten†

Post by OnceForgotten† »

((Continued from: Chi Masumi, G12, Begins))

"Hey," Jimmy said, walking over next to Chi and letting his feet dangle off the short embankment leading to the river.

"So.. What do you want to do next?"
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler OnceForgotten. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
BRMitsuko12*

Post by BRMitsuko12* »

Chi hesitated. "I don't know...what are we supposed to do? I mean, look at us. A bat and a slingshot... we're going to die aren't we? So, should we find people to kill, or just hide until they get us?"
Chi walked quickly towards a tree and started punching it as hard as she could, muttering, "Motherfuckers...do this to me...hate you..."
When she finished she looked and saw her knuckles bleeding.
OnceForgotten†

Post by OnceForgotten† »

Slightly taken aback by the girls sudden outburst, Jimmy was, for once, lacking of any retort. He eventually mustered the courage to mutter something about bloody fingers, and then ripped off a peice of his shirt and handed it to Chi, still wideyed.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler OnceForgotten. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
BRMitsuko12*

Post by BRMitsuko12* »

"oh..." Chi took the ripped cloth, "Thank you." She said awkwardly."I...I'm sorry." She tried to smile at Jimmy and slowly wrapped the cloth around her hands.
Chi put her hand in her pocket and took out her stash. She brushed away the twigs and rocks from a spot on the ground in front of her. She drew out a line and snorted it.
As she wiped her nose, she felt it going through her veins and knew that everything was going to be okay.
"Why don't we eat something?" She sat down and took out a roll.
OnceForgotten†

Post by OnceForgotten† »

Jimmy saw the white residue around her nose and wondered for the first time if maybe she was not the right person to be with.
"Umm, yeah, lets eat"
He sat down and pulled out a peice of bread from his bag, which was actually suprisingly good. Too bad he did not have much of an apetite.
BRMitsuko12*

Post by BRMitsuko12* »

Chi took a solemn bite out of her roll. She was upset; upset about this game, about her life. But maybe she could win.
"Look," Chi said at the look on Jimmy's face, "I've been trying to stop. Really. I've just had...a hard past." She squinched up her face to make it look as if she was about to cry.

After a short pause she spoke again."Do you want to commit suicide with me? I mean, this game is just so awful." She tried to make her face as cute as possible. "I already know I'm not gonna win. I mean, I could never kill anyone. So let's just end it." She made tears come out of the corners of her eyes. But inside she smiled. She thought, *Yeah, like I'd have a problem with killing all these kids. I've already done it enough times.*
OnceForgotten†

Post by OnceForgotten† »

"Well, no...not really..."
"I think maybe we can find other people who can help us..."

Jimmy was becoming quite alarmed by the recent antics of the girl. He was not sure what he should do next, because he did not want to leave her, but he also did not want to be with her anymore. He was starting to panic.

He then heard Mr. Danya's announcement. More dead people I dont know...and...A FANFIC?!!

Jimmy's mouth hung open as he heard the last part of the announcement.
"People are writing stories about us?"
"What. The. Fuck."
BRMitsuko12*

Post by BRMitsuko12* »

Chi was angry that her plan didn't work. But she was more angry at the announcement that was made.
"This country is so fucked up. Everything is so fucked up. How could they do this to kids? Has entertainment become more important than human lives? It's like we're living in another dimention..." She trailed off.
"Well fuck this I'm going up to the cliff. And you don't have to come with me!" She added angrily. Chi started to swiftly walk away.

continued in http://s10.DEFUNCT_IF_LINK/SurvivalOfTheF...05&#entry537088
OnceForgotten†

Post by OnceForgotten† »

Jimmy stood rooted to his spot, trying to decide whether or not to follow the increasingly weird chinese girl.
"Fine then" Jimmy said with a shrug, and started to make his way towards the lighthouse, where he could find some less fucked up people to deal with

((Continued in: Shelter from the Rain))

Return to “The River”