starting point for b 06

A simple river which offers so much, such as a place to bath, a food source, and a fresh water source. Be careful... someone could easily sneak up on you while you are bathing, or gathering food and water.
kiri666yama*

starting point for b 06

Post by kiri666yama* »

Uriel hunter opened his eyes and observed his surroundings.
A river cut it’s way trough a small forest.
Everything looked so beautiful, but uriel knew beauty could deceive.
As the witch hunter looked closer, he could see the pure malice that
Flowed alongside the river, and he could hear the cries of those long dead
That came from the trees.
Satan has this place in it’s grip, uriel mumbled.
Then he opened his backpack and searched for the weapon he could
Use to smite the servants of satan that lurked on this island.
A pipe wrench ?
Are you testing me god? If so, I won’t disappoint you!
He picked up his bag, and slung it around his shoulder.

Suddenly, a breaking twig drew his attention.
He turned around and looked at one of the most fragile girls of his class:
Anya Vendvmagli. Her pale skin and gaunt looking face must be the result of some
Heathen ritual. God, give me the strength to interrogate this witch.
Uriel smiled as friendly as he could, and walked towards Anya.
Hi, all well ?
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! Uriel avatar by Kermit.
Kaishi*

Post by Kaishi* »

((OOC: Only one problem. Anya isn't here anymore. She's at the School Building now. Why not go prey on Selene Acton instead? She's located over at the Lighthouse at the moment, and might be a prime target for you...
Muwahahaha.
...Yeah. Just reply to her topic over at the Lighthouse, if you'd wish, since Anya isn't here anymore. There's also another target for you...batspleenfriend's other character. Just reply to someone else's target, and you're set and ready. ;) ))
Founder of SOTF - 2005.
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! Sydney avatar by Kermit.
Slayer†

Post by Slayer† »

OOC: Hope nobody minds me joining this topic. Either way, this is continued from "Start for boy #14: http://s10.invisionfree.com/SurvivalOfTheF...hp?showtopic=90.
IC: Jacob cleared the coppice after avoiding the confrontation there and saw the river, along with one Uriel Hunter. Damn it, how that son of a preacher irritated him with his constant ravings about how all who did not believe in God were servants of Satan. It was as if the man had no respect for the First Amendment and the right to freedom of religion! Ignoring Uriel, Jacob sat at the river bank and lowered one water bottle into the river, refilling it after drinking from it on the way. Once this task was done, and he was sure Uriel would not bother him, Jacob looked over his map again and moved on.

OOC: Continued in, "Selene arrives": http://s10.invisionfree.com/SurvivalOfTheF...hp?showtopic=50
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the former handler Slayer.
kiri666yama*

Post by kiri666yama* »

why won't you answer ?
girl, i command you to answer me !

still anya didn't answer.
verry well then, die !
Uriel lifted his pipe wrench and smashed it towards
anya's face, but the girl dissapeared when the strike was
supposed to hit.
slightly confused, uriel looked around, but couldn't find the girl.
am i hallucinating allready ?
the young boy dropped to his knees and started praying.
for more than an hour he sat there, not noticing the boy
that filled his empty bottles with the water of the river.

Suddenly, the image of a lighthouse crossed the witch hunters mind,
and brought him back into reality.
another sign, uriel thought.
he quickly picked up his bag and pipe wrench, and looked at his map.
i should reach the lighthouse in a couple of minutes.

(Continued in: Selene Arrives)
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! Uriel avatar by Kermit.

Return to “The River”