Betrayal

Jason finally snaps...

A dirt path that seems to lead everywhere and nowhere. It branches outwards and all sorts of directions, leading this way and that.
Slayer†

Betrayal

Post by Slayer† »

OOC: Continued from "Though we may not survive it...": http://s10.DEFUNCT_IF_LINK/SurvivalOfTheF...p?showtopic=310 oh, and before I get swamped, I did get Kaishi's permission. As her if you don't believe me.
IC: Jason led Jayne up the Dirt Path in a seemingly aimless pattern (which she noticed too late was a bit uncharacteristic of him), his gun in hand as he cast looks around the sides of the path. Without warning, he stopped, forcing Jayne to also stop so she wouldn't ram into him.

"Jayne, this is where we part ways." he said.

"What do you mean?" Jayne replied, casting a confused look. Jason tunred around and raised his Uzi at her chest level.

"What I mean is that you are slowing me down, and you could have gotten me killed at the River. You are a burden Jayne, so I will have to kill you to live." he said impassively, his hawk-like gaze leering at Jayne with what appeared to be hatred. Jayne's eyes widened with a mixture of fear and surprise at this, even though she had a feeling this would happen eventually. There wasn't much she could do against Jason's machine gun, if she ran he'd shoot her, but he'd also shoot her with a higher chance of a fatal hit if she fought.

How would I do anything with a bottle of vodka anyway? I have to get away from this psycho if I ever want to see my family again! she thought in a panic as she started to back away, then turned and ran. Jason passively lined up his Uzi with her back and squeezed the trigger. Five bullets were unleashed with the rattling sound of an old typewriter and pierced her back, causing her to fall to the ground. Even though there was an intense and burning pain as the bulletwounds bled and one severed her spine from her lower back down, she didn't die instantly and tried to get up. She had actually managed to raise her head when Jason caught up and, not wanting to waste more ammo, took the vodka bottle and smashed it on the back of her head. The glass shattered, cutting her slightly as the force of the blow forced her down again. She didn't have time to beg for mercy, or even to give a last thought to her family before Jason raised the jagged and broken vodka bottle and brought it down on the back of her head, killing her as her skull was pierced by the jagged glass.

Girl #30- Jayne Brown- DEAD.

Jason slung his gun over his shoulder as he moved the girl's corpse and rummaged through her bags, taking the remaining medical supplies from what she had used to heal his arm and putting them (and her food and water) in his bag. As he got up to walk away, he looked to the girl that he had just murdered. Without a word, he nodded his head in what oculd be taken as the nod of a job wel done or the nod of an apology and walked off without a destination.
So that's what it's like to murder someone. Can't say I liked it...but I suppose I'll have to do it to survive this game. I can't allow myself to die...
OOC: Continued in "arrival": http://s10.DEFUNCT_IF_LINK/SurvivalOfTheF...p?showtopic=459
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the former handler Slayer.

Return to “Dirt Path”