Starting Point: G02

A dirt path that seems to lead everywhere and nowhere. It branches outwards and all sorts of directions, leading this way and that.
Chase†

Starting Point: G02

Post by Chase† »

'Could this be any worse?' Umi couldn't help thinking as she trudged down the windy path, the loose dirt covering her Doc Martens from her dragging her feet.

She had looked in her bag, finding the old styled gun near the bottom of the supplies. At least it was something; she did know how to shoot guns. It was by no means her favorite.

After about a mile of walking she stopped on the path. The path spread off into smaller walkways, and all of them seemed to wind too far for her to see. She bent down and pulled out her map.

'It says that all these paths lead to certain points, except for one.'

Umi looked back on the road she traveled, then turned to her decision. Her path would lead her to the well.

((Continued in: Starting Point for Boy #16))
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Chase. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Kuze*

Post by Kuze* »

(occ: for future reference Speach will be in Romananji and thoughts in English because most things Kiyoko says in her head i usually dont know the romanji for those)

Kiyoko slowly opens her eyes and sees that shes laying on the damp dirt.
' Whats going on where am I and what was that guy screaming about?!'
Kiyoko slowly sat up and looked around as she had a flurry of thoughts. While looking around she sees a blurred image of a brown bag in the dirt. 'Oh no wheres my glasses,I have to find my glasses'
Kyoko thought as she felt around for her glasses.
Kiyoko frantically moved her hands across the dirt untill she felt a small piece of metal,and She examined them with her hands,They felt like a pair of ovel glasses,Her Glasses! Kyoko hasitly put them on and looked around to see where she was and what was going on.Sitting there on the dirt path confused as she could ever be "Kuzo"she Mumbled to herself as she sat there.
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! Heather avatar by Kermit.
Kuze*

Post by Kuze* »

Kiyoko sat there with a look of confusion on her face than she realized the bag 'hmm... whats with the bag i dont recognize it from anywhere and theres no one around so i'll just grab it.' Kiyoko grabbed the bag and stood up.She looked around to see paths both ways.Kiyoko unzipped the bag to see a piece of paper on top of the bread and water.'hmm... whats this?' Kiyoko unfolded the map to see a mass of characters that she doesn't understand. Kiyoko decided to just to head down the path to a small symbol on the map that's toward the north.

Kiyoko dug in her bag a little more and felt a small tin circular object and pulled it out it was a compass but in english symbols "Chikushome..(son of a bitch)"Kiyoko mumbled to herself as she walked randomly down the dirt road whitch was actually towards the north. After a while she reaches a multiple fork in the road she looked at her map and walked down the farthest path to the left whitch the small symbol was down.

((Continued in: Starting Place for Boy 09))
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! Heather avatar by Kermit.
Kuze*

Post by Kuze* »

(occ continued from Start for Girl #5)

Heather stumbled away from the feild, away from the psycho that shot her.
Eventually colapsing in the middle of the path.

Heather draggged her leg which had still hasnt stopped bleeding towards the side of the path.

"5 new holes at the worst possible time"

Heather said as she looked at the two bullet holes in her left arm which had unlike her leg and chest wounds have stopped bleeding. She slid the bag off of her right sholdier and unzipped it.Rummaging through the contents she found a large First aid kit that came in the kit.

Opening the Kit there was bandages, Iodine, gauze, and Adhesive Bandages.Looking at the contents Heather's sighed in releif,than realized that she would have to remove clothing to bandage the wounds.

"Awww...Crap"
Kuze*

Post by Kuze* »

(occ there will be a significant lack of detail in this post)

Heather sighed and unzipped ger vest as she looked around to see if anyone was around.Seeing that there was notone within eyeshot,she removed her shirt exposing the wounds to the air.

Picking up the Iodine and the Gauze,Heather looked around again.She poured a small amount of Iodine on the gauze and pressed it up against one of her chest wounds.Her Face contorted from the pain as she removed the Gauze and pressed it against the other chest wound , The same pain reterned with a vengence.

Heather hissed from the pain. Placing the Gauze and the Iodine back in the kit, she removed the bandages and started to wrap up her chest wounds, After 3 layers of bandages She tried to rip the bandage roll from the bandages on her body, Eventually succedding in seperating the bandages from the roll.

Heather placed the roll back in the kit and picked up the Gauze and Iodine back up. Pouring more Iodine on the gauze she placed it against the wound on her left arm. She lightly bit her lip from the painand placed the two objects back and picked up the adhesive bandages. Removing one of the larger bandages from the tin box and removed it from the packaging and eventually placed it on her arm wound. Placing the adhesive bandages into the kit, She picked up her favurite crimson shirt which now had two holes in it, and put it on, her vest still laying in the dirt.

Heather undid her pants and pulled them down to her knees, and picked up the gauze and Iodine and repeated what did to her chest and arm wounds to her leg. She placed thr gauze and the Iodine back in the kit and picked up the adhesive bandages, and removed one of the larger ones and placed it on her thigh over the wound.

Heather pulled up her pants and refastened them and placed the First Aid kit back into the bag. Well thats over with. She slid on her vest and re zipped it up.

Zipping up her bag, and slowly standing up she felt around for the map that was in one of her pockets and removed it and unfolded it. Skimming over the map she pointed to the school building, a former Forbidden zone.and walked towards it.

(occ continued in School building and i got lazy near the end)

Return to “Dirt Path”