Moving On

A hillside cliff. The drop isn't that far down. In fact, the most injury you can sustain from sliding down this cliff are just some bruises. The cliff is a good lookout point for anybody that plans on sniping out the competition.
cldukillurbestfriend

Moving On

Post by cldukillurbestfriend »

((Continued from Sitting Here))

Even after locking her bear in the bag she could still hear it talking to her. Was she going crazy? No the bear has talked to her for many years now but never as much as this.

"I wont succumb to it's evil powers MWHAHA...gawd now i sound really psyco using words like succumb and laughing like that. Maybe i should try to meet someone and team up with them. Then if I make it to the last few keep them around until it's time for me to kill them. If they dont want to pair up ill just have to make them."

' Put a gun to your head pull the trigger now your dead...'

"Shut up!" The bear was really starting to annoy her. He had resorted to singing different songs, like queens bohemian rhapsody, and changing the words to try to get her to finally kill herself.

"I know your plan and i wont give in so easily." she said taking out the bear and slamming its head ona rock. "Now be good. Whelp i guess its about time to go find an innocent vic- i mean friend to pair up with. Hmmm the medical building looks like a good place to start. I bet many people will go there to get supplies....so Mr. Bear lets head off."

((Continued in Arriving at the Hospital))
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! Devi's evil Mr. Bear avatar by Kermit.

Return to “Hillside Cliff”