Sitting Here

A hillside cliff. The drop isn't that far down. In fact, the most injury you can sustain from sliding down this cliff are just some bruises. The cliff is a good lookout point for anybody that plans on sniping out the competition.
cldukillurbestfriend

Sitting Here

Post by cldukillurbestfriend »

((Continued from Starting Place for G13))

Devi, after waiting for what seemed like 20 min. sat down. No one even responded to her gunshot which was surprising. Without knowing it she drifted off to sleep.

IN the morning she was woken up by the announcements. Two people died. Not as much as she had expected but a good number to start moving the game along. Everyone was probably starting to get wary of who they were with now or who they could trust. Panic like that though could help out the situation though.

Shoot yourself......you know you want to......there is nothing here for you trapped here until you die...youve tryed it plenty of times. end it here and now...shoot yourself

"Shut up," Devi yelled looking down at the teddy bear next to her.

Awww is that anyway to treat your old friend?

"I won't listen to you. You're just a figment of my imagination."

You know thats not true. Im you, and right now your just mad because you know you want it all to end.

"Be quiet," Devi yelled. " You wont get to me."

Just aim it at your head and pull....it will all be over soon.

"Ahhhh,"she screeched pulling off one of the bears eyes.

How could you do that to an old friend naughty girl...

"Be quiet or ill rip another one off"

The bear was quiet, knowing that she scared him off for a while she started packing her bag to leave.

((Continued in Moving On))
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! Devi's evil Mr. Bear avatar by Kermit.

Return to “Hillside Cliff”