Starting Place For G13

A hillside cliff. The drop isn't that far down. In fact, the most injury you can sustain from sliding down this cliff are just some bruises. The cliff is a good lookout point for anybody that plans on sniping out the competition.
cldukillurbestfriend

Starting Place For G13

Post by cldukillurbestfriend »

Devi sat silently with her legs over the hillside cliff. She took a deep breath, and silently closed her eyes.
" I never thought I would be in this game. What does it matter though. I only kill people i dont care about and who dont care about me. They probably would'nt hesitate shooting me. Its and easy task, and if i fail then the world loses another nobody. Anyway there was a time I wanted to die, and possisbly still do." she said glancing down at her wrists which has slashes on them, and her legs which still had the outline of pictures carved into them.

Getting up she walked over to her pack, and opened it up. Taking out what little water and food she had she looked for her weapon. Grinning she pulled out a Colt M1911. She held it in her hands remembering the time when she was five. Her grandpa was in the world war 2, and still had a stash of his guns left. This was one of the guns she was allowed to hold but she had never shot it before. No, the one she shot her dad with was only a 9mm. This weapon was good, it should give her atleast 7-9 shots per round.

Aiming at an invisible target she mumbled,"Yes this is good."

Pulling her teddy bear, which was one of the few things shehad taken from her school bag, she ran her fingers over the stiches in the teddy bears side.
"And if that doesnt work I still have you." For in the teddy bear was a silver gun about as big as your palm.

When her uncle started beating her she stole a gun from his drawer. He would never notice because he had so many. She stuffed it into her bear which she carried around everywhere because who knew with the life she had now she would probably need it again.

She was half surprised the gun was still there. She thought that they would have taken it out for the game, but again who would think of looking in a kids bear? Taking out gun she pulled the trigger...and and nothing happened. Frantically openin up the gun she saw that they were no more bullets left.

"Damn those bastards found it. Oh well, i guess it makes the game fairer for the people i run across." She said snapping back into her own crazy self.

Smiling she put everything back in her bag and zipped it. Well everything except the Colt M1911. Putting some ammunition into the gun she shot too loud rounds in the air.

"Come and get me," she said with a small manical laugh, knowing quite well that the gun shot would bring someone.

(whelp thats the end of my first post. It was kinda just about getting her started and showing a little bit into her life.Hope you liked)

((Continued in Sitting Here))
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! Devi's evil Mr. Bear avatar by Kermit.

Return to “Hillside Cliff”