B35 G12 continued

A hillside cliff. The drop isn't that far down. In fact, the most injury you can sustain from sliding down this cliff are just some bruises. The cliff is a good lookout point for anybody that plans on sniping out the competition.
BRMitsuko12*

B35 G12 continued

Post by BRMitsuko12* »

Chi reached the top of the cliff, panting, threw her bag down, and sat on top of it. She was still lightheaded from the wound but luckily it had stopped bleeding. Wait, she thought, maybe I can see where Wednesday is from here! She stood up and ran to the edge of the cliff, looking out, but could barely see through the rain.
She turned to Glenn. "Maybe you can see your brother from here."
riserugu†

Post by riserugu† »

((Continued from: B35 - Starting Point))

Glenn followed Chi's lead, placing his bag near where a few trees where placed close the small drop. Under the large branches, and leaves made it somewhat dryer though after having spent all that time in the rain to get here his black Muse shirt, and dark blue jeans where already soaked through.

Watching Chi lightly as he moved to sit against his bag, he watched as she ran toward the edge looking over saying something about her friend, and he maybe being able to his brother from her.

Shrugging lightly he allowed his attention to drift as he glanced off to his side, before looking back to Chi. "Wednesday must be a really important friend to you."
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler riserugu. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Chase†

Post by Chase† »

((Coming from G14~Give 'Em Hell Kid))

He calls the mansion not a house but a tomb.
He's always choking from the stench and the fume.
The wedding party all collapsed in the room.
So send my resignation to the bride and the groom.
Let's go down!

She could hear the voices of two people around the hill as she stopped cold. Perhaps... since they were already a group, they probably weren't a slaughtering couple.

Dropped on the island... they vowed to kill everyone else around them to create a utopia for themselves! Ack, what a crappy plotline for a story. Not the case, but still....

The question was whether she would approach them. Taking slower steps - after all, she didn't want the choice to be made for her - Marie moved quietly around the two people.

This elevator only goes up to ten.
He's not around. He's always looking at men.
Down by the pool he doesn't have many friends.
As they are face down and bloated snap a shot with the lens.

She realized, then, that though she needed to find someone, maybe she should wait to scope it out first. Joining the first group she saw might either make her or kill her. Grasping that thought was harsh, but it was time to adapt to this new reality.

If you marry me, will you bury me?
Will you carry me to the end?
So say goodbye to the vows you take.
And say goodbye to the life you make.
And say goodbye to the heart you break.
And all the cyanide that you drank.

After the debate in her mind (which was quite eventful, her common sense caught panic in a sleeper hold), Marie scooted past the other students. Next person she would meet, she hoped, she would be less reserved.

((Continued in _____________________))
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Chase. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
BRMitsuko12*

Post by BRMitsuko12* »

Chi looked at Glenn and tried to hold back her tears. She never talked to anyone about Wednesday or any other serious aspect of her life. Chi had spent her time in school trying to intimidate others, and get drugs or money. But, since they were all most likely to die anyway, maybe it was time to admit it.
Chi looked back out at the rainclouds over the island. "Yes. She is the only one I have ever cared about. Even though I've hardly spoke with her, I've watched her since I first saw her. Everything about her is just..." She looked at Glenn again. "Well, I love her."
Chase†

Post by Chase† »

((Coming from Bathroom Facility))

Marie trudged back the way she came and found the two still standing on the hill.

Sister, I'm not much a poet, but a criminal
And you never had a chance
Love it, or leave it, you can't understand
A pretty face, but you do so carry on,
and on,
and on

"Hello?" she called softly, as she walked up to meet them. The two seemed preoccupied in the conversation.

I wouldn't front the scene if you payed me
I'm just the way that the doctor made me, on,
and on,
and on,
and on
Love is the red of the rose on your coffin door
What's life like, bleeding on the floor,
the floor,
the floor

You'll never make me leave
I wear this on my sleeve
Give me a reason to believe

A boy and a girl. Great. She immediately assumed the two were together, like she had seen when she first passed by. But, feeling like a third wheel had to be the least of her problems.

So give me all your poison
And give me all your pills
And give me all your hopeless hearts
And make me ill
You're running after something
That you'll never kill
If this is what you want
Then fire at will
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Chase. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
riserugu†

Post by riserugu† »

"You love her?" Glenn found himself repeating, chuckling somewhat at the thought. Those two seemed worlds apart, but still he smiled and nodded. "That must be a nice feeling - to be in love with someone as much as you seem to be with her."

Leaning back in his spot, he thoughts where snapped out of focus at a new voice he glancing to look off at the new girl approaching, he moving onto his feet. She didn't seem dangerous... no, but. "Un, hello." Glenn returned lightly, halting in his steps some as he watched the other girl.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler riserugu. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Chase†

Post by Chase† »

It seems like every day’s the same
and I’m left to discover on my own
It seems like everything is gray
and there’s no color to behold
They say it’s over and I’m fine again, yeah
Try to stay sober feels like I’m dying here

"Sorry, probably odd that someone can just say hello like that in a game like this... but I guess I need a group. Are you guys trying to leave the island too?"

And I am aware now of how
everything’s gonna be fine one day
Too late, I’m in hell I am prepared now,
seems everyone’s gonna be fine
One day too late, just as well

She shifted uncomfortably. He seemed friendly, but she didn't know the girl. Something about her, didn't rub her the right way.

I feel the dream in me expire
and there’s no one left to blame it on
I hear you label me a liar
‘cause I can’t seem to get this through
You say it’s over, I can sigh again, yeah
Why try to stay sober when I’m dying here

Marie looked back at the boy who had stopped and smiled. She was weaponless, forgetting to take the bat that Adam had offered, and she had just approached a group like it was lunch at school.

And I am aware now of how
everything’s gonna be fine one day
Too late, I’m in hell
I am prepared now,
seems everyone’s gonna be fine
One day too late; just as well
BRMitsuko12*

Post by BRMitsuko12* »

Chi turned around and looked at the girl, getting ready to attack. But then she saw who it was. Another alternative girl. Maybe she knows Wednesday! Maybe she knows where she is! But Chi was still unsure.
She walked closer to the girl. "Show us your weapon." She demanded.
Chase†

Post by Chase† »

Marie scoffed at the girl's request.

Yeah, that butterknife I left in the bathroom. But, you know, a shit weapon like that seems hardly something to ask about. Fuck, you think if I had a gun I would just shoot you... Well, I wouldn't....

So deep that it didn't even bleed and catch me
Off guard, red handed
Now I'm far from lonely
I sleep, I still see you lying next to me
So deep that it didn't even bleed and catch me I...

She looked at the girl, obviously trying to discern what this girl was like. Makeup, trendy -well, rather revealing - clothes, and a blank face. The term airhead surfaced in her mind.

I need something average
someone please just give me
Hit me and knock me out
And let me go back to sleep
I can't laugh
all I want inside I still am empty
So deep that it didn't even bleed and catch me I...

"Weapon," she finally answered, "you mean the butterknife I ditched in the bathroom? Yeah... didn't like it. So I don't have one. Kind of sucks, doesn't it? Your boyfriend here is probably watching over you good."

I'll be just fine
Predenting I'm not
I'm far from lonely
and it's all that I've got

She glanced back at the boy. Cute, she had to admit, but only to herself. This chick looked like she might go after her if she pulled anything.
riserugu†

Post by riserugu† »

Glenn mused a grin at the girl’s words, looking toward Chi as lightly before looking back to the other girl. “Ah. No, we’re just allies. We’re kind of helping one another find the people where looking for, Chi here happens to be looking for someone very important to her -–and I'm looking for my brother.”

Glancing back at the piece of 2x4, which rested against his bag, he gave a light sigh before running a hand through his once curly hair that now just rested flat, shaggy, and overall wet about his face. “And I can’t bloody protect anyone with a piece of wood as a weapon.”

Taking a few more steps forward, he stopped before reaching the girl, holding out his hand as he passed of another smile. “But, you’re more than welcome to stay with us for the time being, un, my name’s Glenn Hughes.”
Chase†

Post by Chase† »

Is it worth it can you even hear me
standing with your spotlight on me
not enough to feed the hungry
I'm tired and I felt it for awhile now
in this sea of lonely
the taste of ink is getting old
It's four o' clock in the fucking morning
each day gets more and more like the last day
still I can see it coming
while I'm standing in the river drowning
this could be my chance to say goodbye
at last it's finally over
couldn't take this town much longer
being half dead wasn't what I planned to be
now I'm ready to be free

She nodded before letting out a nervous laugh, "Yeah, 2X4. That's almost as great as a butterknife. I'm Marie."

So here I am it's in my hands
and I'll savor every moment of this
so here I am alive at last
and I'll savor every moment of this

She grasped his hand lightly, not wanting to be over-powering in a first meeting. His accent, was he from the UK? Were they traking people from around the world?

And won't you think I'm pretty
when I'm standing top the bright lit city
and I'll take your hand and pick you up
and keep you there so you can see
as long as you're alive and care
I promise I will take you there
and we'll drink and dance the night away

"So, where are you headed now?"
BRMitsuko12*

Post by BRMitsuko12* »

Chi frowned and looked at Glenn. She knew the girl was pretty much harmless but she didn't usually approve of groups bigger than two in any life threatening situation.
"I'm Chi." She said, but didn't offer her hand.
"Well, I guess we're looking out here to see if we can find the people we're looking for. Glenn talked to his brother on the phone and told him to meet at the caves, but we couldn't stay there because there was some crazy girl." Chi smiled at Glenn.
She couldn't avoid asking any longer. "Have you seen Wednesday?"
riserugu†

Post by riserugu† »

Glenn allowed his hand to drop back along his side as he glanced out over the view that was visible from their point, nodding as Chi spoke. “My brother managed to call my phone – I told him where we where, but shortly after that we where forced to leave in thanks to a certain girl, yes. So we’re just hanging around close to the caves, you know… to see if he comes.”

Frowning lightly, he rubbed his forehead lightly thoughts consuming him again, before he glanced at the two girls he currently stood with. Taking note that the steady pace of falling ran had begun to slow now… becoming a light drizzle now.
Chase†

Post by Chase† »

I’m on fire and now I think I’m ready to bust a move
Check it out I’m rocking steady
Go!

She smirked at the girl. Already pressing on nerves. Marie put her hands in her pockets, tuning the girl out as she spoke.

Betty won’t stop listening to modern rock
How she hates to be alone
I try to compensate her lack of love with coffee cake
Ice cream and a bottle of ten dollar wine she says hey
I rock the Haro sport
I rock the cow girl blues
I rock too fast for love I’m footloose in my Velcro shoes
What’s up with Will & Grace?
I don’t get drum and bass
The future freaks me out

I’m on fire and now I think ready to bust a move
Check it out I’m rocking steady
To the beat in my head
It goes oh, oh, oh, oh
I know she’s the only one
I’d rather waste our time together
Yea, ‘cause we can get down

"Huh?" she spat out quickly, still paying more attention to the song.

"I'm sorry," she said, shrugging her shoulders, "I wasn't paying attention, what did you say?"

Betty can’t quit carving question marks in my wrist
How come we’re so alone
We waste away the days with nicotine and television samples
From an era we hate to admit we embrace
We fail to represent
We fail to be content
We fail at everything we ever even try to attempt
And so the story goes
As only Betty knows
It’s time to take control
riserugu†

Post by riserugu† »

Smirking again, Glenn allowed a light laugh to pass over him as he lightly shrugged, “My brother got through to my phone – I told him where we were, so we’re waiting for him.” He said lightly, shortening the story up the best he could. “Of course, we where in a different location when I told him. So we just hanging around close in case he comes.”

Return to “Hillside Cliff”