A moment's pause

An old and tiny house. If not for the many cobwebs, and the slightly bloodstained floor, the house would look rather out of place. This is the perfect place for the folk that would much rather hide under a table than partake in such a terrible game.
Swoosh*

Post by Swoosh* »

((I'm not following you around, seriously Peri :P I just need to RP with active people, dammit! Oh yeah, coming from Lookout Point.))

Angharad trudged along the path leading up to the house. She'd checked the map Peri had given her, and, in an attempt to be logical, she'd hoped that there would be a high body count here, figuring that people didn't need weapons when they were dead.

She still hadn't decided whether she'd actually go back and meet up with Peri and his gang again. True, she'd almost made a promise, and it would be nice to have some backup... but how well could she trust them? Especially the other two, the ones who hadn't spoke... for all she knew, they could be more than willing to kill her.

She could decide that later. As she got close to the house, she looked up.

The door was opening, and someone was coming out of it. Great, I have the perfect timing in this game. Thinking fast, she darted behind a tree, and, confident she was securely hidden from view, watched for the boy's next move.
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! Elise avatar by Kermit.
MismatchedEyes*

Post by MismatchedEyes* »

( Not following me around my Ass )

He just gave a sigh as he would slide the glasses up his nose oncemore and wipe a little sweat from his brow,being in breathing distance of a killer tended to make even the most sane person a little nervous.His bag would be slid back on and the straps adjusted so the bag clung tightly against his back.

"You lead the way,L-lead on Jacob" he said before gritting his teeth in a attempt to suffocate his stammer.Another glass was given out the window and that was when he saw it.A Form..it had to be that boy,Garrett! He was meant to be dead! He must be coming for them.Eyes blinked and then the figure would be gone and he looked back to jacob.

"You are sure you killed him jacob? no way he could come back..I I dont want blood on my hands..Witness to a murder...Five years in a state pentitary.You are sure he isnt alive?"
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! Peri avatar by Kermit.
Slayer†

Post by Slayer† »

Jacob arched one of his eyebrows at Dorian before looking at Garrett's body.
"Looks dead from here. Are you already losing your sanity?"
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the former handler Slayer.
MismatchedEyes*

"No..Never..I just thought I saw something or someone thats all.Being..Being here doesnt exsactly make me feel the best does it you? Crazy kids with guns and knives scampering around..Sorry..Lets just get going.Ive seen you hold up youre end of the deal Id like to try and hold up my end" he said before he looked out the window one last time,nothing.Freshly tarnished shoes would begin moving as he followed Jacob.
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! Peri avatar by Kermit.
Slayer†

Post by Slayer† »

"Trust me, before the plan comes to fruition, you'll be used to it." Jacob said to him as he scanned the trees. When he found nobody there, he looked at the map in the bag he took from Garrett.

"Where do you think we should go? If we're going to be allies I might as well hear your opinions."
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the former handler Slayer.
MismatchedEyes*

Oh he wanted his opinions? Equal partners.He was the brain and the jacob the muscle..The muscle had been doing its job rather well so far."Well..the warehouse would be a good idea any idea whats in there? We could do with some supplies if we are going to try and make some sort of raft or glider to get us to land..Besides I feel better with locks and doors and things instead of just being out in the open where we could be attacked from anyside at any minute if you get me" he said looking towards Jacob.Would a glider really solve there problem?
Slayer†

Post by Slayer† »

"Sounds good if nobody's there." Jacob replied, turning slightly to the left and moving. He hoped nobody was in the warehouse, he had already been in several fights, and he just wanted to go to at least one place and have a small bit of peace.

(Continued in: Starting Point for Boy #54)
Swoosh*

Post by Swoosh* »

((Man! I knew I shouldn't have gone to sleep!))

She watched this keenly from her hiding place behind the tree. She held her breath tightly, afraid that the slightest noise would give away her position.

So, the geek's hooked up with a partner, eh?

Angharad considered her options. She was told to have at least one more weapon by dawn if she were to hook back up with Peri and his gang (but am I even going to do that?...) and this dorky kid would be an easy target. Not too sure about the other kid though. He looks like he's seen the better side of a couple of confronations, she thought, watching as he checked his map.

Warehouse, huh? How ironic, that was exactly where she had been planning to go after here. Her thirst really was beyond anything now, and there was no bottles in the rucksack Peri had given her.

Her thoughts vaguely drifted back to her home in Wales... the beautiful summers day's they had...all her friends, going horse riding together... her boyfriend...

Angharad closed her eyes tightly. She had to stop thinking about them. She had to focus entirely on the game. Her old life would have to be put on standby. Opening her eyes slowly, satisfied that her thougts were Wales-free, she saw that one of the boys had gone. In shock, she let out a small gasp.

Damn! I gotta learn to stop doing that!

She clapped her hand to her mouth, praying that she hadn't been heard. That would completely ruin her entire plan...
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! Elise avatar by Kermit.
MismatchedEyes*

"No idea what they keep in there?" he said as he ran a hand through his now messied hair.Fingers were soon sticky with the gel from his hair usually his hair was precise like the rest of his apperance but now his hair was a little messy and dirt had started to cling to him not to mention he had something on his shirt which he hoped was not blood.
He had to think of something before Jacob turned that gun on him,he had to.

Following on after Jacob he would diseppear.Elise`s gasp not heard luckily.

((Continued in: Starting Place for B#54))
Swoosh*

Post by Swoosh* »

((Um, we're plaing with Angharad here. Elise is dead. ^_^))

Thank God. The dork didn't see me. I almost blew it then.

Satisfied that both of them had gone, Angharad stepped out from behind the tree, looking around her first to check that some other happy killer hadn't suddenly shown up.

She looked down at the gun she held tightly in her hand. Could she really do it? Could she really use this gun on someone? Could she take a human life with this?

I have to. I won't be able to go home if I don't.

But surely there was another way... killing was just so final. Killing screwed you up. What would there be left of her to go home? Just an empty shell?

I HAVE to. I won't be able to go home if I don't.

She stood there for a while. To an outsider, it would appear she was having a quiet moment to herself. And on the outside, she was quiet. Her eyes looked drowsy, her lips tightly sealed and her brow furrowed.

But inside her head, it was anything but quiet. Gripping the gun tighter, she decided. And she would need some people to help her with her descision.

Glancing in the direction of the two boys, she followed them, her gun at her side, ready if needs be.

God help me if I've made the wrong choice. But I've made it.

((yeah. I'm following these two guys.))

Return to “Small House”