Starting Place for Boy 09

Terry Woodard

An old and tiny house. If not for the many cobwebs, and the slightly bloodstained floor, the house would look rather out of place. This is the perfect place for the folk that would much rather hide under a table than partake in such a terrible game.
batspleenfriend*

Post by batspleenfriend* »

"Yeah whoever they were," he said indicating the black spot with his foot, "probably raided most of the stuff already. But pasta's not too bad, peaches either."

He glanced over at her. He had to try to banish his reservations for good. "August," he began. "Listen I know we just met but well it seems like we're stuck in this together now. Friends?" he asked extending his hand feeling like he was back in the first grade when all you had to do was call one of the kids you just met your best friend and then they were.
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! Terry avatar by Kermit.
orangeflamingo*

Post by orangeflamingo* »

She nodded, “I could try and cook the pasta sometime if you want, and because they’re canned peaches. They shouldn’t be bad yet.” August mused, though the musing nature faded somewhat at as Terry pointed to the dark spot on the floor. She didn’t want her life, or his, to become just another spot of dry blood on the floor.

Her eyes looked to him again when he spoke her name, blinking somewhat as he made his statement. But smiled none the less as she walked up to him, taking his extended hand into her good one and gave a light squeeze. “Friends.” She repeated.
batspleenfriend*

He smiled back at her. "Good," he said leaning back into his chair. It really didn't make much a difference. If she was going to kill him, she was going to kill him but it made him feel better nevertheless.

"I wonder where these cameras are?" he mused aloud looking around the small house. "I can't believe how sick the whole idea is. Everyone's going to die live on TV. Talk about reality television."
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! Terry avatar by Kermit.
orangeflamingo*

“I was never to fond of television… Suppose it’s ionic I’m going to probably die live on it.” She muttered, pushing herself onto her tiptoes to glance out the window. Wondering how many parents had tuned in at the wrong time, just in time to see their child fall to another.

Raising a hand, August ran fingers along the collar, gripping at it somewhat before allowing it to fall back against her throat. “But I don’t think my parents will care much, without me all their attention can go to my baby brother. Not like it already was… but they just won’t have to pretend I’m not there anymore.”
batspleenfriend*

He looked back over at her, slightly surprised by her statement. "My mom too," he said adding on, "I doubt she'll even notice I'm gone. But who knows, maybe your parents are watching right now hoping you get home all right."

"Either way, I know I'm never going back to my mom," he said staring pensively out the window.
orangeflamingo*

"Doubtful, but I can hope right? Mama hasn't truely spoke to be since Sara died. Well spoken to me like I'm her daughter, and Dad... Well dad is too busy with his job to worry about what happens with the family. So that's why mama had Jacob, Jacob is her escape." She muttered, keeping her eyes out the window as well.

"Maybe, if I live through this. I'll go live on my own, go somewhere where no one knows me... just live how I've always wanted to live."
batspleenfriend*

He nodded at her wordlessly and turned to stare back out the window.

"So gorgeous what's our plan of escape if/when we're attacked?" he asked changing the subject after a moment of silence. "There's only the one door, but there are the windows in the back. And I'd say if we get split up we meet at..." he opened his map and looked over the locations quickly, "The woods? How does that sound to you?"
orangeflamingo*

August looked down at her own map, glancing over where he had said would be the best. After a moment she nodded slowly, letting her finger trace the pattern of the woods. "Yeah, That'll work." She said lightly, though kept her eyes on the map over looking all of the other locations somewhat. Wondering who was hiding where, and where Helena was...

ll Ooc: >> Hrm. Maybe I can get riserugu's sadist of a character to stop by, she's currently doing nothing with him. Spice things up a bit, you know? ll
batspleenfriend*

"Good," he said, "and that way if one of us in injured, the woods are pretty close to the clinic aren't they?" He glanced back at his map and nodded to himself.

((ooc: *Thumbs up* Sounds good to me.))
orangeflamingo*

ll ooc: Alrighty, I'll go try and get her out of hiding in her room. >> We'll be leaving in two hours though. ll

She overlooked her map once more, poking at the building on the map. "Yeah, that sounds good." August nodded once more, glancing over and out the window again.
riserugu†

Post by riserugu† »

((Continued from: Boy #22))

(( ooc: I wish you'd stop calling him a sadist. *pout* ))

All right, this could not mean anything good.

After his encounter with Naoji, he had begun heading back toward the clinic, but somehow must have taken a wrong step somewhere. Because now he found himself amongst the ankle-high grass of a large, in a small field… him standing in the middle of this was probably just screaming ‘Hey look at me, look at the idiot standing in this field!’

“Of all the places…” Hawley hissed, glancing about the area wondering if anyone was around. Shaking the thought he started walking again, though his steady moves had been lowered to that of a fast limp. Both of the wounds to his right leg where bothering him a lot as of late, and all the walking was causing his swollen knee to start bleeding again and bled though the bandages onto his pants. He’d have to change out of these when he got back, whenever that was of course…

Digging through a pocket, he brought his map out looking over it lightly. As soon as he got out of this field he should meet another path that would lead him back to hospital; looking about once more he begun moving and soon entered a patch of woods.

By the time he exited the overgrow of woodland, it appeared he had found a building similar to that of the clinic he was staying at… small, and probably full of useless things. “Damn it.” He hissed, glancing over the building he currently did not want to be at, and unlike his place of stay, someone could already have started holding up here. But he needed a place to stay for the night, or at least to redress his knee, he couldn’t stay out here once it was dark… it would make his vision even worse in dark and without his glasses. So lifting his gun up toward his chest somewhat, he prepared himself for that fact if it was true.

((A Note to the Reader: Before this thread, Hawley Faust entered a topic entitled "Starting point for B15, Hideyoshi Naoji". Somehow, the thread has gone missing, and a fragment of Hawley's story has been lost as well. Some of the above references to a conversation with fellow student Naoji Hideyoshi must be disguarded. We at Survival of the Fittest apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you.))
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler riserugu. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
batspleenfriend*

Terry had still been keeping watch out the window and suddenly he saw someone with a halo of red hair moving towards the house. He turned towards August and put on finger his lip indicating for her to keep quiet and silently mouthed the word Hawley to her.

Should we run or should I try to psyche him out with my 'gun', Terry thought to himself.

Terry pointed to the window and then mouthed or and mimed holding up a gun hoping that she'd understand his question.

((ooc: Hey riserugu. Welcome to the party. :D lol))
orangeflamingo*

August blinked lightly in confusion when Terry came to her, finger upon his lip. Mouthing a silent name to her, 'Hawley? He's here...' She thought lightly, hand reaching up to cover her own mouth so she wouldn't find herself making a noise.

She couldn't help herself when she begun to shake in her chair somewhat as his next movement pretty much said he had a gun, it wasn't like when Terry had told her he had a gun. This was real...
riserugu†

Post by riserugu† »

(( ooc: *throws confetti* wooo... :3 ))

Hawley kept his hands bound about the gun, finger close to the trigger as he moved about the house slowly. Listening for any movement from the inside, there didn't seem to be any, but the odd quietness was bothering him somewhat.

'This might turn bad...' He thought hotly, the panic was starting to set in once again. The odd feeling of being attacked, and he only had one shot to work on if it did happen.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler riserugu. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
batspleenfriend*

Terry held his breath as the boy held up his gun and disappeared behind the house. He was still holding it when he appeared in the front again a moment later.

Maybe he's not playing? But what are the odds that he's not playing? It's not like he has a box cutter or a bat he's got a gun. Jesus, I thought I'd make it past the first announcement at least. Terry thought to himself, his mind going a mile a minute. If we run, we'll be out in the open and he'll have no problem shooting us. However if we stay here he'll bust he way through the door at some point, or he might run away. Maybe I can spook him.

Terry cleared his throat and called out from the same spot he had called out to August a short while ago. "Hawley. It's Terry from Lit class," he called out remembering what August had said earlier. "I'm not playing but I have a gun and I'm not afraid to shoot back if you shoot first. So either leave or put your weapon down and kick it away if you want to talk,"he said honestly. Well, except for the whole lie about the gun, but if August couldn't tell if he had one earlier then odds were that Hawley wouldn't be able to either.

Return to “Small House”