Prelude

Written by: Slacker

Formerly an Open Field. The crashed remains of the terrorists' helicopter lay in the middle of the field, providing some shelter to whomever prefers to use it. Fair warning, though, of all the lurkers around the area looking for the baddies.
Kaishi*

Prelude

Post by Kaishi* »

As three former members of Danya’s inner circle boarded the plane the mood around the fort was a good one to say the least, these traitors where getting what they deserved, they ruined the fear that had taken far to much work to obtain in the first place, months of planning…heck getting Cillian Crowe on the island was a mission in itself and to give the students one moment to giggle was wrong, and this punishment seemed fitting.

Mc’Locke was the first person to get on the plane, his muscular frame down played by the baggy black clothing, truth be told he had become a bit more timid as of late, getting your vocal chords ripped out with out being sedated in any form can do that to you. Danya had surprised him, the man wasn’t all talk and Mc’ Locke believed that he was till Danya took out the knife.

“People, people what am I? Nothing? I believe that was your eloquent word choice…don’t even try to make excuses don’t even speak to me!” Rice was the first one to speak “Does this mean we are getting fired sir?” he asked feebly and Danya smiled and sent his smoke right into the faces of Mc’Locke, Kaige, and Rice “No, and I told you not to speak to me, guess I need to make sure you don’t…honestly my daughter is more competent than you.”

The pain, the embarrassment, it had been etched into their minds, Mc’Locke hadn’t felt so lost since Sparky and his sister left, Kaige and Rice where experiencing similar reactions and the fact that they couldn’t voice their opinions to anyone made the pain even harder to deal with. As they boarded the helicopter and took off Danya smiled.

“Sir, we are going to land the plane in the open field…it is the only suitable place.” Achly’s said matter-of-factly, but Danya held up his hand “No, when they get over the field I want you to shoot the helicopter down, it should cause every teenage punk and their mother to run over to the field…the results can be quite beneficial, in fact I think that we should make everyone in our country take the day off to watch this spectacle, give words to the countrymen Achly… seeing these bastards suffer in front of their families will be quite amusing.” Danya said with a smile.

The group was about to land when the sounds of machine guns ripped through the planes aluminum armor and the plane fell down towards the tranquil place that was once “the open field”. Amber Phillips was the unlucky child to get the first dose of the terrorists as the helicopter landed face down her, most likely crushing her and splitting her into a thousand pieces in an instant. That however was no the main concern of the terrorist as they walked out of the plane, the pilot had suffered the same fate of the poor girl, the main concern was why had Danya shot at them and when will the inevitable band of children run after them demanding their heads.

((OOC: There it is, the winning and only entry of the contest. Written by Slacker.

All three terrorists have moved out from this point, each going their own way around the island. Will update with their current locations later on. ;)

EDIT -

Rice has mosied on over to Sweet Dreams at the Ravine.

McLocke has skipped along to Sing of Tomorrow.))
Founder of SOTF - 2005.
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! Sydney avatar by Kermit.

Return to “Helicopter Crash Site”