Hurts like a bitch...

A rather makeshift hospital. It's small, and has only one room to it, much like the school building. The hospital's white tiled walls seem to scream for some color... maybe you can provide? Inside, the hospital has many first aid kits, many of which are empty. If you're lucky enough, you can find something helpful in this building.
MooCow*

Hurts like a bitch...

Post by MooCow* »

Coming from the Warehouse: http://sotfmini.com/SurvivalOfTheFittes ... &start=150

Clemence hobbled quickly through the forest. She spun around in paranoid fear at even the slightest noise. She pressed foreward and through the treeline she could see the back door of the edifice in clear view. She hoped that Rice had moved out of the area. Quickly and quietly she made her way inside. Luckily she appeared to be alone. She stalked down the halls to the front of the building and was horrified by what she saw outside. Her former partner was still there... retreating into the back of the building she silently cursed her luck. He hadn't seen her... but maybe if she bid her time he would leave.

Fuck I didn't make it this far to die in this God forsaken place...

You pretend you're high
You pretend you're bored
You pretend you're anything
Just to be adored

And what you need
Is what you get

Don't believe in fear
Don't believe in faith
Don't believe in anything
That you can't break

You stupid girl
You stupid girl
All you had you wasted
All you had you wasted

What drives you on (what drives you on)
Can drive you mad (can drive you mad)
A million lies to sell yourself
Is all you ever had

Don't believe in love
Don't believe in hate
Don't believe in anything
That you can't waste

You stupid girl
You stupid girl
Can't believe you fake it

Don't believe in fear
Don't believe in pain
Don't believe in anyone
That you can't tame

You stupid girl
You stupid girl
All you had you wasted
All you had you wasted

You stupid girl
You stupid girl

You stupid girl
You stupid girl

You stupid girl

The group of girls giggled as they made their way to one of the washrooms of Fleur de Rouge Acadamy. The prestigious all girls dance acadamy was extremely hard to get into. Not only did one need money, for the school did not offer scholarships, but one needed actual talent. Clemence Ceillet de Rousseau aka Girl 23, was one such student, her grandmother being one of the wealthiest women in France, and Clemence herself, a natural ballerina.

The entourage of girls entered the bathroom and spoke hurriedly in French. They had just finished lunch and although Clemence usually had no time for friends, she thought it might be good to make some here at Fleur de Rouge, as she would be spending much of her time there at the Academy for the next four years. She was only 15, and these girls she was with were all older. They had taken a liking to the quiet new girl because of her amazing talent. Clemence remained silent and smiled as the girls continued to laugh.

"Did you see Jacqueline go up for a second plate of desert at lunch today?" one of the girls, named Marie scoffed, "what a fat pig, I swear she's gained at least three pounds in the last week. She won't fit into her leotard by the time our production of Swan Lake premieres next month."

The washroom erupted with giggles from the other girls. Clemence merely smiled.

Marie smiled wickedly and looked at herself in the mirror, "well girls time to purge."

"Oh Marie that's not healthy," said another girl, Margarite, in a much more serious tone."

"Do I look sickly to you," Marie snapped. The truth was, she didn't. Marie was beautiful and thin. At least that's what Clemence thought when she looked at the older more developed girl.

Marie made her way to a stall and proceeded to purge herself of her lunch. The other girls looked at eachother seriously and shook their heads. Clemence was merely in awe.

Marie opened he stall several minutes later and popped a breath mint into her heart shaped mouth, "see I can have a second dessert if so I please and still stay gorgeously thin and beautiful, Jacqueline should learn a lesson from me."

The girls laughed half heartedly and cleared out of the bathroom. Clemence didn't follow. Making her way to one of the stalls Clemence looked at her reflection in the clear water.

Purge?

The young impressionable girl stuck her index finger down into the back of her throat. Nothing was going to be the same.

Clemence gritted her teeth. She made her way behind a receptionist's desk and found gauze and neosporin which she proceded to painfully rub over her burned leg. She then wrapped her lower leg in gauze antied it tightly at both ends. Standing, still slightly off kilter, she admired her work. The ballerina was no medic, but this would have to do until the game commenced and she could receive proper medical attention.

Now what to do about Spot... is it time to put the puppy to sleep?
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! Aiden avatar by Kermit.
Theseus†

Post by Theseus† »

(( continued from Onslaught Redux ))

Jeremy was out of breath, his leg felt like it was on fire. Looking down, he saw it stopped bleeding, well it didn't bleed that much to begin with, but he couldn't help but limp through the tree line. He tried to collect himself

come on Jeremy, you're a wrestler, you've been through worse than this

In all honesty, when it came to the pain, Jeremy had been through worse, and pushed through worse....

----------

Jeremy was running on the track, the sweat was causing his black t-shirt to stick to his skin, he felt like he couldn't go on any longer. He saw most of the team ahead of him, and some behind him. The coach shouted, "Torres! Why are you all the way back there? Do you want to win state? Do you want to be a winner? If you're a quitter then keep up that pace Torres, but if you want to win, run like you care!"

Jeremy sprinted ahead to the main group, and kept up with them, until they passed the bleachers. The coach told them all to take a quick break. Jeremy collapsed on the grass along with his teamates, he he could hear the coach and his assistants talking to themselves.

It wasn't too long before the coach said, "Ok, everyone find a partner who's about your same weight."

Jeremy found his partner.

The coach smiled and said, "Everyone find a aisle on the bleachers. Have your partner get on your back, and run up the bleachers, every step! Five times for each partner, go!"

---------

Jeremy remembered kids telling him how dumb wrestling was, how they're sport was tougher, more demanding, he remembered all the bad comments to the sport. "Oh I don't want to roll around all sweaty with another guy in spandex!"

Jeremy just shrugged it all off, he really didn't care too much. Wrestling was his sport, and he did it well, even if practice was tough, and sometimes he felt like dying, and never going back, he did go back.

But now he saw the makeshift hospital up ahead, he could see the front of it. Memories from the past come flooding back, and he surpressed it all. The bloody boy with no shirt on knew by now to go in the back, a lesson learned the hard way.

Going through the tree line, he made his way to the back, and made his way inside. He walked as quietly as he could through the halls, he was peeking past all the doors, just to make sure it was clear.

That was when he entered the same room as Clemence. He didn't see her coming in, but when he was in it, the site of her surprised him. He didn't recognize her as the girl who killed his cousin, and he only looked at her, his shotgun raised, and he asked what seemed like the most important question on the island, "Are you playing this game or not?"
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Theseus. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
MooCow*

Post by MooCow* »

Clemence looked at him with pure hatred in her eyes. She recognized the boy. He'd been with the boy she'd brutally murdered just recently. No doubt he'd recognize his comradier's weapon which she had stolen, then again who was to say the same weapons hadn't been issued more than once?

No fuck it...

"Am I playing this game," she looked at him, only her gaze wasn't hollow, there was real pain in Clemence's eyes as she spoke softly to the boy, not only physical pain, but emotional pain as well, for all the kids she'd killed, for all the years of striving to be the best. There had been some semblence of a soul inside her after all. The tears rolled down her candy apple cheeks as she continued, "what other choice is there, other than to 'play' this game. I've killed if thats what you mean."

She held up Ryan's gun and gave the boy a nod, "three people before him too. You can shoot me now if you wish but I'll fight you with everything I've got. I've been a cold hearted bitch to everyone I've come in contact with on this island and I'm not one to be fucked with. At this point I'm merely trying to survive. Now there's one of those terrorists out there," she pointed towards the front door.

"You can help me take him on, or you can fight me now, draw attention to the both of us and ultimately become responsible for both of our deathes. Now hear me out, if we can incapacitate that fucker maybe we can get some information out of him. If we figure out how to get these collars off maybe we can save some lives... maybe I can make up for what horrible things I've done."

Not even Clemence herself was sure if she was genuinely having a change of heart or if this was all a ploy to up the body count even more. No one would know Clemence's true intentions in fact until the heat of the moment. Only time would tell.

She looked to Jeremy Torres and gripped her weapon in her hand ready to fire if necessary. With her left hand she wiped the tears from her eyes and gave a soft pitiful wimper. For a girl who never cried, the tears, oddly enough, kept flowing.

9 Students Remaining
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! Aiden avatar by Kermit.
Theseus†

Post by Theseus† »

Jeremy kept his shotgun aimed at the girl, not sure what she meant at first when she raised up Ryan's gun and said three people before him to. Jeremy tried to understand, for he didn't know Ryan had a gun, but it hit him. He remembered who this girl was, it was his cousin's murderer.

Jeremy looked at her, hatred in his eyes, but not just at her, the game, himself, he just screamed at her in a sudden outburst, "You! You killed my cousin! You killed Ryan!" Jeremy thrust his shotgun forward a couple of times out of anger like it was a spear, but he was too far away for it to do anything, and he was glad it didn't.

"You are just like the rest of them, killing people to survive!" Jeremy gritted his teeth, tears forming at the corner of his eyes out of anger, he just shook his head, trying to shake the tears away, and he finally said, "I..."

Jeremy lowered his shotgun and said, "I killed too. There was this girl, I killed her in self defense, but...she was probably someone's cousin. She could have been your cousin for all I know. I am no better than anyone else here. So I have no right to take your life, nor do I want to, because life is precious..."

Jeremy looked up at her, and said, "If you are serioues about the terrorist, I am in. I know you probably don't trust me, and I don't really trust you, but maybe, just maybe we can do this. For now, here is my guarantee to show you that I won't seek revenge on my cousin."

Jeremy couldn't believe he was doing what he was doing, but in the end, he trusted people. He believed in the good nature of all people, and that everyone was good, it was just situations and other people that made them bad. Jeremy unshouldered Clare's shotgun and placed it on the ground. He slid it to Clemence. He then put Clare's bag on the ground and slid it to Clemence.

Jeremy just said, "I figure you might need that if you're serioues about doing this." Jeremy looked at the girl who was sickly then, but maybe under different circumstances he might have found her attractive. He just looked at her and said, "by the way, my names Jeremy."

((I PM'ed dod and Toukan about the contents in Clare's bag, mostly on the ammo situation, but all I know is that it's a M870 Shotgun
and it can hold 8 rounds. No one could tell me the ammo count in the box, but considering I don't think Clare used the shotgun, I think it has a lot, but I'm not sure, and her bag has some clothes which are probably covered in blood (what used to be her school uniform), a small bag of toiletries and her medication (vicodin and antibiotics), and a sketch book with pencils. Plus everything thats in thte kit they're issued.))
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Theseus. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
MooCow*

Post by MooCow* »

Picking up the shotgun Clemence couldn't believe her luck. She grabbed the spare ammunition and left the other things, of which she had no use for, lying on he ground. Quickly she made sure the shotgun was loaded and off safety. Then she strode to the window and looked outside... her jaw dropped.

"The bastard is gone," she said looking to the boy.

"Well thanks for this," she said once again hollow, "you're way to naive. I'm really sorry about all of this... it's not that I want to kill you, but this is pure Darwin, only the strong survive."

Holding up the shotgun she fired a hail of bullets in the direction of the boy. She had no use for him anymore. Still Clemence hadn't been lying when she'd apoligized for the murder she was almost positively about to commit.

This game has been such a downer...
Theseus†

Post by Theseus† »

Jeremy wasn't really surprised when the girl turned on him, his heart told him that everyone was good, but fact is, Jeremy was probably the last "good guy" on the island, and in a way, he sort of knew that. So when the girl turned around and fired the shotgun at him, Jeremy just stood there, and took the hail of bullets.

This time Jeremy wasn't so lucky, he had taken a lot of damage throughout the game, but nothing like this. The pellets slammed into the left side of his stomach, and he doubled over in pain. Looking down Jeremy saw some of his guts hanging out, and lots of blood. Jeremy just looked up at the girl and said, "Funny thing about Darwin." He coughed some blood on the floor. "It's the weak one's who win once the strong kill each other off."

Jeremy wasn't dumb, he knew he didn't have long left, but he managed to raise his shotgun up, he didn't aim it, he felt too weak, and he pulled the trigger. The re-coil knocked him back and he coughed up some more blood. He felt the wall behind him, and knew the door was only inches from where he was standing, so he turned and left the room, a trail of blood following him.

He began down the hallway, not knowing where he would end up, but something told him that he was done yet, for if Jeremy was really the last "good guy" on the island, he was going to go out with a statement, he was going to let everyone know that he wouldn't succomb to this game, and that no student was going to kill him.

((Please don't like go and finish off Jeremy, he is basically out of action now, and will die soon, but I have this death scene planned out with Riser and now is the time I am going to commence it, but Jeremy will die, so don't think I'm like completely making my character god or something, thanks))
MooCow*

Post by MooCow* »

Blowing the boy a faux kiss, the icy girl turned and strode through the front door of the clinic, leaving her victim for dead. Clemence should have known at this point to make sure her victims were dead. She should have delivered a coup de grace.

She put her weaponry, the shotgun, Ryan's handgun, and her dagger in what had once been Clare's bag, having snatched it up a split second after firing several rounds in Jeremy's direction.

Limping through the weed infested lawn she smelled nothing but sheer death around her. Something in Clemence had changed, she no longer took pleasure in the murders she committed. She was merely trying to survive.

Hearing the loudspeakers kick on for perhaps the final time, she paused intently to listen to the latest update. She realized upon crossing out the names on her student list (which she had somehow managed to hold onto by means of pockets) that only nine students remained... nine plus that deadly terrorist Kaige. Clemence shuddered.

Pulling the shotgun from the bag in paranoia she felt what could only be classified as a tear, flowing unwillingly from her tear duct... and then another. This time, no one was acting. The game had taken it's toll on all who participated in it. Even the coldhearted ballerina herself.
For not only Clemence, but for the other nine "players" remaining in the battle royale, what could possibly be it's final day would most certainly be little shy of pure and utter hell.

Continued in the Ravine: http://sotfmini.com/SurvivalOfTheFittes ... =102&t=700
Theseus†

Post by Theseus† »

Jeremy limped outside of the hospital as he heard the announcements boom to life again. He listened to all of the names listed, so many, and he listnened as his name was mentioned twice. Jermey hated how the announcements made him look like a bad guy, but he smiled at the thought that he had made it into the final ten.

Jeremy limped, holding his hand against his wound, trying to keep it from bleeding to badly. He just smiled and mouthed, "final ten." Jeremy had never really thought about making it this far, he had just took it a minute at a time, then a day at a time on this island, but now that it was coming to an end, he thought he had a chance. Well not now, and he didn't want to win anyways.

Jeremy knew he was going to die, but he wouldn't let it be from that wretched girl. Jeremy was going to go out with a bang, and he was going to let the entire island know that the good guys can still win, even in death.

He really wasn't sure where he was going to go, he knew that almost every spot on the island was now a danger zone, but that was ok. He just walked where his feet took him, and he felt like his friends were guiding him, Fred, Glenn, Heather, Mallory, Ryan, Nev, Scott, Clare. Jeremy felt like they were all pushing him, lettinh him know what he had to do, but of course, that could just be the hallucination setting in.

((continued at Sinners Inc.))

Return to “Makeshift Hospital”