arriving at the hospital

A rather makeshift hospital. It's small, and has only one room to it, much like the school building. The hospital's white tiled walls seem to scream for some color... maybe you can provide? Inside, the hospital has many first aid kits, many of which are empty. If you're lucky enough, you can find something helpful in this building.
cldukillurbestfriend

arriving at the hospital

Post by cldukillurbestfriend »

Devi arrived at the hospital, and started walking around the building examining it. It didnt look like anyone was there, nothing moved or made any noise... Goin around to the front she started up to the door. SHe tried opening the door and relized it was stuck.....deciding to see if any one ws there she knocked....but if no one answered she would knock down the door.....

Knocking again she waited patiently.
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! Devi's evil Mr. Bear avatar by Kermit.
yumi22*

Post by yumi22* »

((Continued from: Girl #4 on the Move))

A Note to the Reader: Because darkangel began roleplaying without an approved character, not to mention broke the rules by killing off somebody else's character without their permission, this thread is considered null and void. This has been linked to purely because it is a part of Xian Chun's story, but for all intents and purposes, the events below never took place. We at Survival of the Fittest are terribly sorry about any inconvenience or confusion this may have caused you.

It took her close to a half hour, but Xian made her way to what looked like a hospital. If she was injured again, she would need bandages, medicines, and hopefully she could find some in there.

She paused just on the perimeter, and crouched behind some bushes. There, at the entrance, as a lone girl, knocking on the door. Xian did not recognize her, so she stayed low, and decided to see what happened.
cldukillurbestfriend

Sighing when no one answered the door Devi sat down.
"Great now i can't find anyone to join up with, and I cant even get any medicine just in case."

So kill yourself...

"I thought i told you to be quiet. Do you want both your eyes?"

awww... come on nothings working out for you so just do it...

"Shut up," Devi yelled taking the bear out and stomping on it.

owww is that a way to treat your old friend?

"well it wouldnt happen if you would just shut up."

Devi put him back in the bag and decided she was goin to break a window. To do that she needed a rock....a pretty big rock. Searching for a rock she started walking around in the bushes and grass.

"This will turn out my way."
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! Devi's evil Mr. Bear avatar by Kermit.
yumi22*

Post by yumi22* »

Xian remained behind the bushes for a bit, unsure what to make of the scene before her. She recognised the girl, Devi, but knew little about her. She really didn't see much of her at school, and knew even less about her.

Xian scanned around, and saw that Devi was alone, so she wondered who she was talking to.
darkangel*

Post by darkangel* »

Ryuichi had been looking at devi for quite a while and didnt know what to think of her. However, He knew he had to kill her. he quickly emerged from the bushes by her and aimed his gun. Then he spoke.....
"sorry toots but its me or you...." as he spoke he began to pull the trigger.
" wish we could've gotten to know eachother but ya know times short." He pulled the trigger and a loud bang echoed through the area and devi hit the floor with a gapping hole in her forehead. He lowerd the gun then he scanned for anyone around the area then spoke once more.....
" is anybody here?"
darkangel*

Post by darkangel* »

Ryuichi dropped to his knees.
"i cant believe i killed her ......"
he dropped the gun and began to look around.
"is anybody here i wont shoot promise"
Kaishi*

Post by Kaishi* »

((OOC: Darkangel, check your Inbox.
Sorry to intrude everyone! :lol:))
Founder of SOTF - 2005.
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! Sydney avatar by Kermit.
yumi22*

Post by yumi22* »

Xian clapsed her hands over her mouth, preventing herself from shrieking, as she watched the carnage before her. Devi lay crumpled, a huge hole in what was left of her head, and the new comer, standing over her, looking as if he enjoyed it.

She remained hidden, trying her best not to breath or make a sound. She hardly believed him......'I wont shoot....' Yeah right, she told herself.
Kaishi*

Post by Kaishi* »

((OOC: Wait a second here, something doesn't seem right at all...
Darkangel, you don't even have a character!! All things happening from Darkangel's post downwards did not happen. My apologies for this inconvienence, since I didn't catch this sooner (I really should have...my gosh.)
Darkangel, don't start roleplaying without an approved character. That said, Devi's still alive, and Ryuichi was never here.))
Founder of SOTF - 2005.
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! Sydney avatar by Kermit.
yumi22*

Post by yumi22* »

<OOC: ok..im not to confused..>

Xain reamions crouching down behind the bushes, pretty sure this may not be the best place for her to be.

((Continued in: Boys 20 - GAME START))
cldukillurbestfriend

Devi glanced around because she thought she heard movement in the bushes. Hearing nothing again she continued looking for a rock. Finiding a perfect one she headed back tot he makeshift hospital, and threw the rock through a window. Smiling she started to climb in.
Seeing no one she decided to try someplace else. Looking at the map she saw that the caves were the closest.

((Continued in B35 Starting Point))

Return to “Makeshift Hospital”