At the Entrance

A rather makeshift hospital. It's small, and has only one room to it, much like the school building. The hospital's white tiled walls seem to scream for some color... maybe you can provide? Inside, the hospital has many first aid kits, many of which are empty. If you're lucky enough, you can find something helpful in this building.
Chase†

At the Entrance

Post by Chase† »

((Coming from On Their Way))

Umi didn't speak a word. Instead, she grasped the gun she had in her pocket and held it in her right hand, bending down low away from the windows. If someone was there, they were no doubt keeping watch.

She tilted her head a bit, to give the others the same idea, then put a finger to her lips.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Chase. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Sephy†

Post by Sephy† »

((Coming from: On Their Way))

Daisuke copied Umi, crouching down low ~I really hope no one's in there, I don't want any of us to have blood on our hands~
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Sephy. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
riserugu†

Post by riserugu† »

((Continued from: Lasting))

Hawley silently sat within the tiled walls of the clinic, his weapon resting atop his legs. Left leg folded to a degree, with his wounded right leg sitting atop of it. It had been awhile since the announcements had been played, and he had since taken the time to mark out the said danger zones… making clear note not to travel toward there whenever he left again.

With a sigh, the young man pushed himself up onto his feet. Slowly limping toward the medicine cabinet, when he had first searched through he knew he had remembered seeing some antibacterial stuff somewhere… though it had been outdated he was sure it might still have some kick left in it.

Pausing briefly Hawley turned his head over toward the window that lay in the corner of the room, odd… he had that feeling of being watched again. Last time it had been true, reaching a hand out he wrapped thin finger about the shotgun, moving his other hand to cock the new shell into place as he moved to rest against the counter softly. Now listening… eyes keeping between both doors. One he knew if someone was out there, couldn't get through as it had the object stacked before it. And the second door was locked at the moment, but maybe whoever it was would try and break in. Hm, quite the surpise waiting for them...
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler riserugu. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Chase†

Post by Chase† »

She found the door, and touched it lightly with her left hand, her right hand still clutching the gun.

Umi turned to the other two, giving them a look she hoped they would understand. Her left hand motioned as if she was to open a door, and then she made her upper body dip. When I open the door, duck down on the floor

She waited for them to nod in response.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Chase. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Sephy†

Post by Sephy† »

Daisuek rolled his eyes ~and we are going in through the front door why? If there is anyone in there we'll be sitting ducks~ he quickly slipped off the look for another entrance, ~hope she doesn't try to be the all-action-hero while i'm gone~
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Sephy. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Chase†

Post by Chase† »

He...ran off. You can't be serious!

Umi slid down the hospital wall and sat on the ground.

Perfect. Just great. Where did he go? This hospital only has one room, why would there be anywhere else to go? Did he have to pee? I swear if he's not back in a few minutes I'm going after him, trouser snake or not!
Sephy†

Post by Sephy† »

Daisuke sneaked round to the back of the building, there was another door, a single one, ~this must be the back door...hmmm~ Deciding to take a chance, Daisuke quickly peeked through the window near the doors before ducking his head down again ~Great, thats just what we need~ he quickly moved back to where Umi and Aiden were, mentally uttering a few choice words.
Chase†

Post by Chase† »

Umi's face showed it all; she was pissed.

Perfect time to take a pee huh? Just leave me here with Aiden, who gives away guns!

She opened her mouth to give him a good insult--
Sephy†

Post by Sephy† »

Daisuke's eyes widened in alarm and he quickly clamped his hand over Umi's mouth, glaring at her ~do you wanna blow our cover? idiot!~ he wondered how he was going to tell Umi.
Leaning in close so his lips were on the girls ear, he whispered "kid, shotgun, doors blocked" hoping Umi got the message
Chase†

Post by Chase† »

Ahhh! He didn't even wash his hands! Wait... there's bigger things to worry about from what he just said. SHOTGUN?!

Umi's eyes opened wide, and she shut her mouth.
Sephy†

Post by Sephy† »

~woah, that finally shut miss mouth up~ Daisuke's oh-so-helpful sarcastic side added, Daiske looked at the other two and gave a shrug while looking at Umi, as if to say any ideas?
Chase†

Post by Chase† »

Oh, so now I have to think of something....

Umi couldn't think. Not while someone, who carried a powerful firearm, was inside that building. Alarm systerms in Umi's head were going off, very loudly. They had to get away.

She pointed towards the path they came.
Sephy†

Post by Sephy† »

Daisuke looked back at the path they came from ~but that would mean going all the way back through those woods, anyone could be hiding...damn i'm getting paranoid...he might not be playing... if we broke down that locked door we could get in...~ he sighed, then quickly covered his mouth to supress the sounds....damn it! Why was he in this goddam game!
riserugu†

Post by riserugu† »

A flash of something had caught Hawley's attention on one of the windows, so there was people here. Peachy, he hadn't had anyone visit in a while... least since Helena died.

Hm. Bit surpising they hadn't stummbled upon her yet. He hadn't hidden in the underbrush that well, pushing off the counter he moved toward one of the windows, pushing a pane of glass up.

"I don't know who's out there -- nor do I care. If you're here to talk or want to stay. Fine then, I guess I could think it over, of course we'd have to do something about your weapon. If you're here to kill... then please go ahead and leave, my first vistor annoyed me enough and Mr. Danya has already said what happened to Miss. Van Garret." He muttered, sighing some as he pressed against the wall. A light chuckle escaping his lips.. "Though I'm more than happy to fight back if you shot first."
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler riserugu. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Chase†

Post by Chase† »

GREAT! Wonderful! Fantastic! We managed to find the nut that's playing! Now, if we run he'll probably shoot at us. If we stay...he'll probably take our weapons, then kill us.

She looked at Daisuke and Aiden, obviously scared. She lifted her butt from the ground, now squatting against the wall. She mouthed, "Another Path?"

Return to “Makeshift Hospital”