he let me set fire to a fleet of ships when no-one else would

The waterfront recreation area is an area consisting of the park located just behind the boardwalk and the boardwalk itself. The park is used for many picnics and barbecues while the boardwalk is a favorite of people going fishing or participating in other aquatic sports. The fishing area is limited solely to the stretch of the river which the trail runs alongside.
Pippi

he let me set fire to a fleet of ships when no-one else would

Post by Pippi »

((Katie Agustien continued from Flames on the Blue))

As far as she could tell, the park was empty. Still, she needed to be absolutely certain of that. She looked around herself, making sure there was nobody in eyeshot, earshot, not a soul she could see or that could see her. She looked up in the trees, just to make triple sure there weren't any kids climbing up there.

Coast looked clear. Katie breathed out, eyes gently resting closed. Then, they suddenly snapped open, a grin as wide as the moon on her face.

"Holy shit, hahahaha, yes!!! Eat a dick, dad, I can't believe that... Fuck! Holy fuck!!!"

She jumped in the air, fistpumping like she'd just won by knockout, phone and lighter and cigarettes threatening to fly out of her pockets again. Oh man. Oh fucking man, she felt lightheaded. If there was a better way of raising your mood after a shitty day, she didn't wanna know about it.

Katie breathed out, still giddy, and turned in the direction of home.

There had been someone there, all this time. A guy walking his dog, standing transfixed on the path ahead, watching her. His face suggested 'bemusement' more than 'anger', but still. She had no idea how long he'd been standing there. The entire time, most likely.

She muttered a quick apology and then ran past him, face an even brighter shade of red than before.

((Katie Agustien continued in Monachopsis))
[+] V7
B006 - Stepney Cruz - DEAD - Dynasty decapitated, you just might see a ghost tonight - Mountain Bike - Localised - Catastrophe - Inferno
Pregame - Chill - Loss - Realm
Trip - Loved

G035 - Katie Agustien - DEAD - There's only two ways that these things can go, good or bad and how was I to know that all your friends won't hold any grudges, I got the final judgment - The World's Sharpest Knife™ - Dread - Skin - ieatnothing - Satisfaction - Tempest - Zero
Pregame - Vend-etta - Flames - Fleet - Monachopsis - Glitter
Trip - G҉ A҉ N҉ G҉

B028 - Aurelien Valter - DEAD - When everything's lost, they pick up their hearts and avenge defeat, before it all starts, they suffer through harm just to touch a dream - Spiked Mace, Glock 19, Min-Jae Parker's Crossbow - Nightmare - Bubbles - Neighbourhood - Tragedy - Make It - Fiend - Sleet - Love - Walls - Friends - Key - Everything - Gotta - Ghosts - Alone
Pregame - Shark - Heart
Prom - Link - Gradation - Ballare
Trip - Inferis - Scusare

B052 - Garren Mortimer - DEAD- Cut up and I can't feel my hands, no need to chase, can you relate, can you keep up the pace like you're dying for this? - Bryan Calvert's SPAS-12, Alligator tooth sword - Sky - Geek - Nation - No - Dilemma - Mauerbauertraurigkeit - Struck - Punishment - Énouement - Pain - Learn - lamb - Moves
Pregame - Rain
Trip - Life

Meanwhile
Lyra Doyle - Let's live tonight like fireflies, and one by one light up the sky - Pop!
Pregame - Evolution - Life - Lo Mein
Memories - Forward - Odds

Dean Puchero - By July you'd made a whole bunch of brand new friends, people you used to look down on, and you'd figured out a way to make real money - Phone - Angel
Pregame - Generation - Prince
Memories - Star
Prom - Sun - Luster
[+] The Past
V6
Bryony Adams - Burning bright until the end, now you'll be missing from the photographs
Astrid Tate - So what became of loving man, and what became of you?
Mia Rose - You can't understand that I won't leave 'til we're finished here, and then you'll find out where it all went wrong

V5
Owen Kay - I fold my tie and ribbon to hide my scars, that's how it starts
Amy Bachelor - Can you whisper, as it crumbles and breaks, as you shiver, count up all your mistakes
Francis St. Ledger - So a day when you've lost yourself completely could be a night when your life ends

V4
George Leidman (Adopted from Blastinus) - Now if we jump together at least we can swim far away from the wreck that we made
Beatrice - Jamie - Pippi - Tim - Ada - Tabby - Romeo - Lissa - Freddie - Trinity - Redd - Natalie - Kendra
[+] The Future
Boyd Adkinson - Ain't no surprise that I can't sleep tonight, my only vice is standing by your side
"bryony and alba would definitely join the terrorists quote me on this put this quote in signatures put it in history books" - Cicada Days, 2017

Return to “Waterfront Recreation Area”