This Is Why I Cry

This forum contains scenes set off of the island, taking place concurrently with V7 and its broadcast. Please be sure to thoroughly read the rules prior to posting in this forum. If you have any questions, please consult staff.
Primrosette

This Is Why I Cry

Post by Primrosette »

Lachlan Cohen couldn't stop thinking about his older brother, Adonis, and he felt like screaming and yelling about how unfair it was that his brother had been taken away by those bastards. He was staring at his computer screen in front of him and he moved a hand over his stomach, feeling like he was going to vomit. The comments that he was seeing on the forum was just making him want to punch the screen and he felt like he was about to spiral out of control.

He couldn't let Mom and Dad see what he was seeing. There was no way in hell that he was going to let Lilias see it either. A nine-year-old like her needed to be innocent and ignorant of the truth for as long as he and his parents could keep it that way. He didn't want to see his baby sister crying and saying "But Donny needs to come home! Lachie, Lachie!" in a sad, broken voice.

"...."

Lachlan found himself letting out a bitter-sounding laugh. Everything was such a sick joke. His parents had been arguing more and more about who's fault it had been to let Adonis go on the trip after knowing that he had not been in a right state of mind to go. Lilias was off in her own little fantasy world of playing with teddy bears and fake tea parties. And him.... What the hell was he doing?

Lachlan honestly didn't have a clue. He just wanted to hit something. Anything. God, he wanted to hit Adonis when he got home. If he got home at all.

"...Shit. Why? Why? Why him? Adonis was supposed to be moving on to a better life. And now, those people took that away from him. What the hell am I supposed to do now? I fucking hate them, hate them, hate them!"

Lachlan felt something wet on his face. No, not now.

Tears.

He had no right to cry.

He had always been such a jerk to Adonis and it always made him mad that Adonis had always took his mean words in without telling him off. Lachlan had seen the hurt in his brother's eyes and he always felt guilty afterwards. Why had he never apologized for being such a crappy brother? Adonis had always been the nice one, the gentle one, a little naïve, too trusting, always saw the good in people, he even saw something deep inside the bad people. Hell, he had dated that Emmett Bunnell for god's sake.

And Lachlan?

He was the negative one and Adonis had been the positive one. Two opposites. He didn't have a kind heart like Adonis. But.... But....

"I-I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I-I-I'm so, so sorry, A-Adonis..."

Lachlan let out a sob of distress and he stumbled out of his spinning chair. He collapsed heavily onto his bed and he buried his face into his pillow, muffling the agonising cries coming from deep within his shattered heart.
[+] V7
ImageG006 - Violet Quinn: "T-Thank you.... Ned...."
ImageB033 - Adonis Cohen: "Thank.... T-Thank you, E-Emmett..."
ImageB045 - Emmett Bunnell: "Just.... breathe, you idiot...."(Adopted to Toxie!)
ImageB054 - Drew Woods: "D-Declyn, I love you..."
ImageB051 - Jonathan Meyers: “...that’s louder than bombs and eternity…” (Adopted from Yugikun!)

Return to “V7 Meanwhile”