You'll Never Walk Alone

Usual death thread schtick you know what it is

The temple is a rather ornately constructed building featuring a large mural depicting a rising sun over and across the entrance doors. However, once you step inside, the luster vanishes. The time it has been left abandoned is beginning to take its toll as the building is very musty. Rows of mildewy cushions are arranged in a semi-circle, all facing a large painting of an angel on the back wall that has worn away to such a degree the face is no longer visible. Large rectangular panels of silk fabric also hang from the walls and across the ceiling, although these too show signs of mold growth.
Emprexx Plush

You'll Never Walk Alone

Post by Emprexx Plush »

((Blaise And Carl D'Aramitz Continued From And Now Those Days Are Over and We Are All Ghosts))

To be brutally honest one could be forgiven for forgetting which of them was the aggrieved athlete. Aurelien's pace seemed to just barely keep pace with their own, but then again he had taken a leisurely route to pursuing his revenge. The desire was there, that had shaken them from the moment he'd caught them in his field of view, but Blaise was starting to talk themself into the notion that while his spirit could not be halted his body had run out of steam well before they had crossed paths.

Was it an arrogant supposition when their entire plan revolved around outpacing him? Certainly. Arrogance was not always unearned, no? It was a point of fact that they had won more fights that counted than he had by score alone. Eleven to none, numbers did not lie. The self conscious chatter of luck and error seemed as far away as Aurelien's footfalls, which was to say not so far at all objectively but an infinity apart functionally. They had already cleared the garden. A gaudy sun marked the temple's entrance and it was approaching rapidly. They did not bother to slow themself down looking over their shoulder. Once they were across the threshold they could buy time dodging through discarded trappings of decadence long soured until the time was right. As long as they were inside in the dim light he would not be able to anticipate their ploy. Still, some show of resistance before hand would be necessary to keep his suspicions low. One hand touched the door's handle as the other pulled their pistol from their right pocket-

Head’s up.

Which bridged into three realizations at roughly the same moment.

Aurelien's steps proved far more rapid than expected as they reached for the door.

Their grip proved far less sure than expected as their pistol jostled to the ground.

The door proved far sturdier than expected as Aurelien slammed their head into it face first.
[+] SotF Characters
[+] V5 Characters
ImageG056, Alda Abbate(Adopted)
It was difficult to nail down exactly when the anger started. Remembering a time when it wasn't there, coiled up and waiting to strike or alive and thrashing, was growing more and more challenging. It'd been with her for so long that it no longer felt like an intruder in her mind. It felt like a part of her.
ImageB062, Garrett Wilde
I multiplied. Then I subtracted. That's what we do now. That's how we keep the most people around.
ImageB014, Joachim Lovelace(Adopted)
Your turn.
[+] V6 Characters

ImageG037, Abby Floyd:This place was vile. Overwhelmingly, terribly vile. Character Theme: Everything's Alright-Emily Scholz
ImageB016, Ty Yazzie: You ever wonder if you still got a home to go back to? Character Theme: Warrior People-Medicine For The People
ImageIsaac Brea(Adopted from Espi): Isaac's well of fucks was bone-dry. Character Theme: The Whiskey, The Liar, The Thief-Patent Pending
ImageG011, Caedyn Miller:So...how did you wanna do this? Feeling an open casket? Or is that dumb? Nah, don't say it, that's dumb. We'll be soup by the time they send us home anyway. Character Theme: Sleep-My Chemical Romance
ImageG032, Irene Djezari(Adopted from CicadaDays): Death was not worse than Meme Hell. Character Theme: A Beautiful Lie-30 Seconds To Mars
[+] V7 Characters
ImageB066, Blaise d'Aramitz: I am not fucking dabbing on a corpse, Carl. Character Theme: The Nurse Who Loved Me-A Perfect Circle
ImageG032, Helena 'Hel" Fury: I hope my family’s waiting. The one I made out here. I hope you’ll be a part of it again. Character Theme: Fix Me-10 YearsImage
ImageB073, Jeremiah Anderson: "GO--GO--GO." Character theme: The Big Sleep-Murder By Death
ImageG066, Marco Hart: I'm not satisfied anymore. I don't think I'd want to be if I could. Character theme: Maurice's Monsters-Small Leaks Sink Ships
ImageG080, Nikki Nelson-Kelly: The fools. The morons. The aBsOlUtE cReTiNs. Character Theme: Movement-The Whip
ImageG062, Tonya Collins: The girl, the person, the thing, the shape on the screen, that wasn't her. Character Theme: Get Down-Isador
Pippi

Post by Pippi »

He had heard, not too long ago, that the human body was able to perform extreme feats of strength under serious duress.

((Aurelien Valter continued from And Now Those Days Are Over, And We Are All Ghosts))

He’d had no idea whether that was true at the time, and while it had been a point of mild interest, it hadn’t grabbed him enough for him to actually look it up whether it was fact or fiction. He couldn’t even remember where he’d read about it anymore, the origin of this knowledge lost to the same depths that had claimed when and where he’d learned about tennis handshakes.

Well. He was running at full pelt now, feet thudding against the ground, and the wounds and scars and broken bones covering every inch of his body had vanished. The mace in his hands felt weightless, singing through the air, vicious metal head trailing slightly behind him as he ran. He had been energised, totally refuelled. He felt as though he could take on anyone and everyone.

There was only one person in his sights though.

Blaise was moving slowly, taking their time entering the temple, because if he knew one thing, it was that arrogance, thy name is Blaise D’Aramitz. They were also so goddamn cocksure of themselves, that they were fucking untouchable. They walked with an infuriating swagger through the halls of George Hunter, rendering every encounter and relationship and emotional state they ran into just that notable bit worse off. They had killed, because they could. And they had killed again, because they thought they could get away with it scot free. And they had killed again, and again, and again.

They could have killed him already. Their mistake for thinking he’d let an opportunity slip through his fingers.

Aurelien snarled through his bandana. He felt his left hand leave the mace, rearing back, ready to seize hold of Blaise and not let go until everything was over. They were reacting now, trying to turn, trying to raise the gun up to defend themselves. Too fucking late.

He grabbed the back of their head, using his momentum to slam them forwards, smashing their face into the wooden doorway with a sickening crack. Aurelien had broken plenty of bones and plenty of wood during his short time on earth, and he felt sure he had just done the former once more.

His fingers tangled into their hair, and he pulled them back once more, slamming their face into the wood with another satisfying thud. The second slam was enough for the door to judder ajar upon impact, and Aurelien lashed out with his foot, kicking Blaise inside.

He took two steps forwards, crossing the threshold, both hands back on the mace again, already coiling back to swing it down on top of them.
[+] V7
B006 - Stepney Cruz - DEAD - Dynasty decapitated, you just might see a ghost tonight - Mountain Bike - Localised - Catastrophe - Inferno
Pregame - Chill - Loss - Realm
Trip - Loved

G035 - Katie Agustien - DEAD - There's only two ways that these things can go, good or bad and how was I to know that all your friends won't hold any grudges, I got the final judgment - The World's Sharpest Knife™ - Dread - Skin - ieatnothing - Satisfaction - Tempest - Zero
Pregame - Vend-etta - Flames - Fleet - Monachopsis - Glitter
Trip - G҉ A҉ N҉ G҉

B028 - Aurelien Valter - DEAD - When everything's lost, they pick up their hearts and avenge defeat, before it all starts, they suffer through harm just to touch a dream - Spiked Mace, Glock 19, Min-Jae Parker's Crossbow - Nightmare - Bubbles - Neighbourhood - Tragedy - Make It - Fiend - Sleet - Love - Walls - Friends - Key - Everything - Gotta - Ghosts - Alone
Pregame - Shark - Heart
Prom - Link - Gradation - Ballare
Trip - Inferis - Scusare

B052 - Garren Mortimer - DEAD- Cut up and I can't feel my hands, no need to chase, can you relate, can you keep up the pace like you're dying for this? - Bryan Calvert's SPAS-12, Alligator tooth sword - Sky - Geek - Nation - No - Dilemma - Mauerbauertraurigkeit - Struck - Punishment - Énouement - Pain - Learn - lamb - Moves
Pregame - Rain
Trip - Life

Meanwhile
Lyra Doyle - Let's live tonight like fireflies, and one by one light up the sky - Pop!
Pregame - Evolution - Life - Lo Mein
Memories - Forward - Odds

Dean Puchero - By July you'd made a whole bunch of brand new friends, people you used to look down on, and you'd figured out a way to make real money - Phone - Angel
Pregame - Generation - Prince
Memories - Star
Prom - Sun - Luster
[+] The Past
V6
Bryony Adams - Burning bright until the end, now you'll be missing from the photographs
Astrid Tate - So what became of loving man, and what became of you?
Mia Rose - You can't understand that I won't leave 'til we're finished here, and then you'll find out where it all went wrong

V5
Owen Kay - I fold my tie and ribbon to hide my scars, that's how it starts
Amy Bachelor - Can you whisper, as it crumbles and breaks, as you shiver, count up all your mistakes
Francis St. Ledger - So a day when you've lost yourself completely could be a night when your life ends

V4
George Leidman (Adopted from Blastinus) - Now if we jump together at least we can swim far away from the wreck that we made
Beatrice - Jamie - Pippi - Tim - Ada - Tabby - Romeo - Lissa - Freddie - Trinity - Redd - Natalie - Kendra
[+] The Future
Boyd Adkinson - Ain't no surprise that I can't sleep tonight, my only vice is standing by your side
"bryony and alba would definitely join the terrorists quote me on this put this quote in signatures put it in history books" - Cicada Days, 2017
Emprexx Plush

Post by Emprexx Plush »

Their right index finger kept twitching around a trigger they couldn’t feel. It was there. It had to be there. They had felt the gun fall from their hands but that did not make sense, it was not part of the plan. The ghost of it floated weightless in their hand pointed back toward where they were certain he held them and they kept squeezing, certain any second they should hear the click.

He smashed them into the door again and kicked their body indoors as if they were garbage unworthy of his effort. They should have returned the gesture with barbs of such magnitude they would be lost on a

On a

On...

Blaise’s vocabulary had failed them. Any taunt they could have spun to distract him was oozing out of their head through the caved in space formerly occupied by their nose only to drip right back in when they opened their mouth to speak. Carrying the metaphor through all the way there was a cliche observation about how they might be choking on their own words.

They did not think of metaphor. Only the glint of a large metal object about to descend on them. Their head swam too much to crawl out of the way. What fingers remained on their left hand fumbled with their second gun too awkwardly to fully pull it from their pocket.

“Feughugh!”

But they had already lost what they meant to say when they felt the shot twitch wide within their jacket. The glint swayed above them and they kept pulling with no certainty what if anything they were hitting, that same useless spasming over the trigger repeating from right to left after their pocket stopped jumping four shots in.

The glint overhead had disappeared.

They started to crawl away just as something smashed into the wood over their left shoulder.
[+] SotF Characters
[+] V5 Characters
It was difficult to nail down exactly when the anger started. Remembering a time when it wasn't there, coiled up and waiting to strike or alive and thrashing, was growing more and more challenging. It'd been with her for so long that it no longer felt like an intruder in her mind. It felt like a part of her.
ImageB062, Garrett Wilde
I multiplied. Then I subtracted. That's what we do now. That's how we keep the most people around.
Your turn.
[+] V6 Characters

ImageG037, Abby Floyd:This place was vile. Overwhelmingly, terribly vile. Character Theme: Everything's Alright-Emily Scholz
ImageB016, Ty Yazzie: You ever wonder if you still got a home to go back to? Character Theme: Warrior People-Medicine For The People
ImageIsaac Brea(Adopted from Espi): Isaac's well of fucks was bone-dry. Character Theme: The Whiskey, The Liar, The Thief-Patent Pending
ImageG011, Caedyn Miller:So...how did you wanna do this? Feeling an open casket? Or is that dumb? Nah, don't say it, that's dumb. We'll be soup by the time they send us home anyway. Character Theme: Sleep-My Chemical Romance
ImageG032, Irene Djezari(Adopted from CicadaDays): Death was not worse than Meme Hell. Character Theme: A Beautiful Lie-30 Seconds To Mars
[+] V7 Characters
ImageB066, Blaise d'Aramitz: I am not fucking dabbing on a corpse, Carl. Character Theme: The Nurse Who Loved Me-A Perfect Circle
ImageG032, Helena 'Hel" Fury: I hope my family’s waiting. The one I made out here. I hope you’ll be a part of it again. Character Theme: Fix Me-10 YearsImage
ImageB073, Jeremiah Anderson: "GO--GO--GO." Character theme: The Big Sleep-Murder By Death
ImageG066, Marco Hart: I'm not satisfied anymore. I don't think I'd want to be if I could. Character theme: Maurice's Monsters-Small Leaks Sink Ships
ImageG080, Nikki Nelson-Kelly: The fools. The morons. The aBsOlUtE cReTiNs. Character Theme: Movement-The Whip
ImageG062, Tonya Collins: The girl, the person, the thing, the shape on the screen, that wasn't her. Character Theme: Get Down-Isador
Pippi

Post by Pippi »

There were too many infuriating facets of Blaise d’Aramitz to count, but one of those many, many reasons was exactly why they did what they did.

Most pertinently, it was because they simply didn’t give a shit about another human being. They did whatever they wanted to, because whatever the repercussions where, if it didn’t hurt them personally, then there was no harm done - at least, that was what Aurelien presumed went through their mind. But when they did need to wriggle their way out of trouble, for whatever reason, they always had something up their sleeve; some excuse, some answer, some lie. They left a tangled web behind them, and those knots would often catch up with them, but in the heat of the moment, that hidden ace, that pocketed weapon, that was enough for them to seize the day.

Their pocket shredded into tatters, and Aurelien had no time to react, the meteorite strike of his mace falling to earth, unstoppable in its motion. The needles tore through his jacket and shirt, not accurate enough to cause much more damage than shallow scratches and a hiss of pain to spit from his mouth, but it was all that was necessary for his aim to go wide. The mace glanced off of Blaise’s shoulder and smashed into the floor, shards and splinters of wood flying out of the crater as his weapon made impact. He twisted, ready to rip the mace out of the ground, and at that moment, a surge of pain flashed through his side

“Fuck!”

He glanced down, spotting the needle jammed into his side, spots of blood staining his dirty white t-shirt, and now the blood in his veins had reached his eyes, and as another jolt emanated from the wound in his torso, he roared and let go of the mace, dropping on top of of Blaise. He grabbed their shirt, tight enough he thought it might rip. Their face was coated in blood, their nose buckled and shattered, pain apparent in their expression.

Not enough. It wasn’t fucking enough.

There was another crack as his fist collided with their cheek. He reared back and swung again. And again. And again. His aim was wild, his punches heavy and ungainly.

But there was power behind them, pure adrenaline soaked rage, and it didn’t matter to him where he hit anymore. Just so long as he got blood on his fists, and something beneath him broke.
[+] V7
B006 - Stepney Cruz - DEAD - Dynasty decapitated, you just might see a ghost tonight - Mountain Bike - Localised - Catastrophe - Inferno
Trip - Loved

G035 - Katie Agustien - DEAD - There's only two ways that these things can go, good or bad and how was I to know that all your friends won't hold any grudges, I got the final judgment - The World's Sharpest Knife™ - Dread - Skin - ieatnothing - Satisfaction - Tempest - Zero
Trip - G҉ A҉ N҉ G҉

B028 - Aurelien Valter - DEAD - When everything's lost, they pick up their hearts and avenge defeat, before it all starts, they suffer through harm just to touch a dream - Spiked Mace, Glock 19, Min-Jae Parker's Crossbow - Nightmare - Bubbles - Neighbourhood - Tragedy - Make It - Fiend - Sleet - Love - Walls - Friends - Key - Everything - Gotta - Ghosts - Alone
Pregame - Shark - Heart
Trip - Inferis - Scusare

B052 - Garren Mortimer - DEAD- Cut up and I can't feel my hands, no need to chase, can you relate, can you keep up the pace like you're dying for this? - Bryan Calvert's SPAS-12, Alligator tooth sword - Sky - Geek - Nation - No - Dilemma - Mauerbauertraurigkeit - Struck - Punishment - Énouement - Pain - Learn - lamb - Moves
Pregame - Rain
Trip - Life

Meanwhile
Lyra Doyle - Let's live tonight like fireflies, and one by one light up the sky - Pop!

Dean Puchero - By July you'd made a whole bunch of brand new friends, people you used to look down on, and you'd figured out a way to make real money - Phone - Angel
Memories - Star
Prom - Sun - Luster
[+] The Past
V6
Bryony Adams - Burning bright until the end, now you'll be missing from the photographs
Mia Rose - You can't understand that I won't leave 'til we're finished here, and then you'll find out where it all went wrong

V5
Amy Bachelor - Can you whisper, as it crumbles and breaks, as you shiver, count up all your mistakes
Francis St. Ledger - So a day when you've lost yourself completely could be a night when your life ends

V4
George Leidman (Adopted from Blastinus) - Now if we jump together at least we can swim far away from the wreck that we made
Beatrice - Jamie - Pippi - Tim - Ada - Tabby - Romeo - Lissa - Freddie - Trinity - Redd - Natalie - Kendra
[+] The Future
Boyd Adkinson - Ain't no surprise that I can't sleep tonight, my only vice is standing by your side
"bryony and alba would definitely join the terrorists quote me on this put this quote in signatures put it in history books" - Cicada Days, 2017
Emprexx Plush

Post by Emprexx Plush »

Repetition inevitably led to familiarity, and familiarity inevitably led to disinterest. It was an immutable fact of design. The most innovative ideas became common place with enough iterations, so it stood to theory that if Aurelien broke enough of their bones the experience would become mundane. An outfit lost its luster after, at the absolute most, three appearances. Surely there were more than three bones in the human face, no?

In practice the flares of excruciating pain under his fist were not so simple tp identify. Which spoke to a break, which to a splinter, which to a fracture, which simply made them want to scream if waves of blood and their jaw lolling on its right side did not render communication infeasible, a series of immaterial distinctions that if they were more capable of rational thought would be the most incensing aspect of the experience: that their undoing would come in uniform, indistinct, unadorned misery raining on them from a mind too singular to understand the value of variety in misery.

Or some bullshit like that if they were capable of holding more than two thoughts.

The first was swallowed by the aforementioned sensation of Aurelien beating their face raw.

The second was of options.

One gun was lost in the doorway. Another ran empty. A knife waiting in the lip of their left boot was too awkward to reach, too ineffective with the gash in their shoulder where the mace kissed it on the way down. Parker's axe only pressed flat into the flesh of their back, it could not be retrieved in this position. Their newest oldest addition sat awkwardly against their left breast, they could not retrieve it without him noticing. Which left only the knife worming its way to their palm from inside their sleeve.

Aurelien leaned into another swing.

They twisted blindly into their own and felt solid impact as the blade embedded it somewhere in his arm.

The arm that continued unheeded into their face and wrenched their fingers from the handle.

The arm that then withdrew, promising more pain and the loss of their only accessible salvation.

They did not have time to chastise themself for idiocy before their left hand lurched towards their boot.
[+] SotF Characters
[+] V5 Characters
ImageB062, Garrett Wilde
Your turn.
[+] V6 Characters

[+] V7 Characters
Pippi

Post by Pippi »

Part of him had hoped, after the first few punches, that Blaise’s head would crack back against the wooden floor, and that they’d go limp, and go down, and stay down. He doubted he’d stop at that; even if he wanted to let up smashing their face into a fine pulp, he didn’t think his body would even let him. He wanted this to hurt. He wanted Blaise to feel as much pain as they had inflicted since waking up on this godforsaken island.

But more than anything, he just wanted them dead.

They didn’t go down quietly though. They struggled and flailed, weak, aimless swipes and claws at his arms, as bones broke under his fists and blood stained his knuckles. His breath was heavy and harried, trapped beneath his bandana, as he reared back, fist raised in the air, and swung back down into the ruptured nose and blackened eye.

Something caught Aurelien’s arm as he landed another heavy blow, though, the same sensation you got snagging your sleeve on a branch or a door handle. He raised it up again, taking a glance at his forearm.

He saw the knife, embedded deep into it, blood staining the olive green fabric darker still, puddling on the floor beneath him. His face twisted, contorted with anger, and as Blaise lunged for their boot, he grabbed their own sleeve, no time to pull the blade out before doing so. He moved forwards, digging his knee into the crook of their elbow, pinning it to the ground, hissing as the combined efforts of the needle and knife shot shards of pain through him.

His hands wrapped around the handle of the mace again. He lifted it above the head, Atlas holding up the world, and if it hadn’t been a bloody disfigured mess, he was sure he’d have savoured the look on their face for just a moment. He moved his knee out of the way.

The mace came hurtling back down, shattering Blaise’s arm upon impact, the snapping of bone like a gunshot, splinters from the floor catching and burying themselves in their skin. He breathed heavily, sweat soaking and mingling with the blood caked into his bandana, and he was about to swing the mace back up again, ready to bring it back down on their other arm, now frantically foraging inside of their jacket.

The sight of them weakly holding a flashlight, the thing almost slipping from their fragile grasp, was enough to give even him pause, however.
[+] V7
Trip - Loved

Trip - G҉ A҉ N҉ G҉

Pregame - Shark - Heart
Trip - Inferis - Scusare

Pregame - Rain
Trip - Life

Meanwhile

Memories - Star
Prom - Sun - Luster
[+] The Past
V6

V5

V4
[+] The Future
Emprexx Plush

Post by Emprexx Plush »

Hesitance. That would be his undoing.

Blaise’s plans were often foolish. More often nonsense. Most often impulse without consideration of benefit or consequence. Any attempted through-line from one plan to the next zigged and zagged with inebriated piloting until it vanished entirely only to turn up elsewhere in maneuver that would leave any observer throwing hands into the air with disbelief. Very little proved how inane, how improbable, their every instinct was than flinching for a dagger they knew they would not reach with such certainty that on some level when they felt the mace shatter through their bones there had to be some relief hiding under all the resulting screaming that it did not land on their face. It left their body spasming. The sight and smell and sound of guyshards of bone popping through skin washed with blood left them retching. Under any equal circumstance they would be guaranteed death in the next stroke.

The next, though. Not now. Aurelien hesitated in his desires, certain as they were. Blaise did not hesitate in theirs, as inane as they were. So they drew the flashlight from against their breast.

It had always been the trump. Were it not they could have attacked him anywhere, but it needed to be dark. He needed to be close. In any other conditions it would not be effective, little more than a weight on their jacket threatening to tear the seams of their improvised pocket. With his confusion, and the darkness, and their proximity, even though he saw it coming he would not realize it was the only thing they owned that would bring him down in one move. He did not try to stop them as it raised in line with his face, as much of his face as they could see through swollen vision, as focused aim as they could take with their body falling apart underneath him.

A bright flash intruded on the darkness creeping over their vision.
[+] SotF Characters
[+] V5 Characters
ImageB062, Garrett Wilde
Your turn.
[+] V6 Characters

[+] V7 Characters
Pippi

Post by Pippi »

Impulse was Aurelien’s guiding force in life.

It was what drove him to do the brave, exhilarating, daredevil, and, to be perfectly honest, reckless and foolhardy things that he did. He didn’t need to think twice about throwing himself out of planes, or hurtling down rocky hillside tracks on a mountain bike, or beating his most despised person in the universe into broken bones and bloody flesh; if the answer to ‘will this give me a serious adrenaline rush’ was ‘yes’, he was already on his way to doing it.

Of course, reckless impulse led only to disaster if you practiced it too much. You could get away with it once, twice, tens of times, but sooner or later, somebody was going to get hurt badly, and there was every chance that somebody was yourself. Wading into a skirmish on the soccer pitch headfirst and finding yourself face to face with a guy built like a meat factory. Running out onto a frozen lake without taking a second to check how thin the ice was. Not checking his brake lines, his tether strength, whether his protective gear was properly secured. Aurelien had experience of all of these, and thus, experience with each of their repercussions.

Was it irony, that a moment of hesitation was what had finally taken Aurelien down? He’d never properly grasped the concept of what was ironic and what wasn’t, the word being misused so frequently, and outside of his native tongue. It was absurd, what Blaise was doing. They barely had the strength to hold the flashlight, let alone bash his brains in with it. If they had been hoping for a moment’s respite by the sheer brass balls of taking a torch up against a mace, then it had certainly worked.

Was it ironic, too, that he had traipsed across the whole island in search of bloody vengeance, when the only thing Dante would have wanted was for Aurelien to let go? He didn’t know. He wasn’t smart, he was fully aware of that. Not academically smart, certainly not, and not especially socially so either. He knew, without question, that he loved Dante, though, with all his heart. And he knew that all he wanted was to do right by him. What would he do if he saw Dante again, and his boyfriend had nothing but disappointment in his eyes?

Aurelien was given no time to think about that question as the muzzle, for that was what was truly in Blaise’s hands, flashed and roared. He had time to blink, and that was it, as the shotgun blast impacted, shredding through his skull, ripping it apart, his final thought, his last memory of Dante, blown away like dust in the breeze.

His body, lifeless, collapsed on top of Blaise, the mace wedged between them, a stake through the heart of the ungainly, bloody heap in the middle of the temple.

The air, finally, was still.

B028 - AURELIEN VALTER: DECEASED
[+] V7
Trip - Loved

Trip - G҉ A҉ N҉ G҉

Pregame - Shark - Heart
Trip - Inferis - Scusare

Pregame - Rain
Trip - Life

Meanwhile

Memories - Star
Prom - Sun - Luster
[+] The Past
V6

V5

V4
[+] The Future
Emprexx Plush

Post by Emprexx Plush »

Blaise did not have time to register their victory, such as it could be named, before a heap of dead weight came crashing down on top of them. To be quite clear there was time. So much time. It would have been possible to have moved while they took the shot assuming the level of competence that it took to leave a dozen bodies behind in as many days. Perhaps one could be generous enough to say the shot had to be straight, there was only one opportunity after all. Then the only time would come after clicking the switch, but would that be so difficult? Aurelien wavered and wobbled and tumbled much like the felling of a great old tree, it was not so unimaginable to escape him. One movement to the right or the left, no, the left had been quite thoroughly denied to them by their injuries so they did not need to waste energy making a decision. The right was the only path, the one they should have been on as soon as they saw the flash. One little shift. Would that be so challenging? No. Of course it would not be, they should have managed it easily.

Blaise did not have time, as they did not have the strength in their broken body to heave it to the side, as they did not have mind to understand that they should before he began to topple, as they did not have breath to scream when his body tried to wring it from their lungs like blood from a stone.

Blaise had nothing.

The air was still.
[+] SotF Characters
[+] V5 Characters
ImageB062, Garrett Wilde
Your turn.
[+] V6 Characters

[+] V7 Characters
Emprexx Plush

Post by Emprexx Plush »

H̴̡̢̛̯͍̗̮̬̦̼͉̩̯͙͇̝͍̤̘̣͈̯̫͈͙̣͇͎͖̮̤̱̰̩̮̮̗͕̲̩͚̑͗̋͆͐̿͋͋̉̏̎̀̇͂́̓̒̽̃͊ͅe̴̡̡̡̧̛̛̩̤͚̣͓̙͙̺̻̣̗̠̙̝͎̭̪̲̘͕̱̗̩͗̓͑́̊́͒͗͋̅̊̔͆͐͋̏̋̆̿̇͂͛̈́̓͒̀̂̈́̓̀̎̅͑̐͗̂̅̅̀͋̓̋̈́͂̉̊͛͛̕̕͜͜͜͠͝͠y̵̗̱̪̬̺̝̠̟͚̦͉̭͔͊̓͜.̵̡̧̡̨̨̡̧̨̨̘̤͕̼͉̩͉̳͉̭̩̼̙̲̤̠̹̯̼̰̭͈̼̙͍̼̫̳͎̦̯̲̪̻͕͇͛̃́̊͗̍̆͛͑͛͂͑̈͑̈́́̒̒̉̊̇̀͗̿̍͋͒̔̆̎͌̏͒̋̕̕͘̕͘͜͜͜͝͝ͅ
[+] SotF Characters
[+] V5 Characters
ImageB062, Garrett Wilde
Your turn.
[+] V6 Characters

[+] V7 Characters
Emprexx Plush

Post by Emprexx Plush »

There was nothing in way of a response. There was nothing requiring a response. There will be nothing further.
[+] SotF Characters
[+] V5 Characters
ImageB062, Garrett Wilde
Your turn.
[+] V6 Characters

[+] V7 Characters
Emprexx Plush

Post by Emprexx Plush »

G̷̨̧̛̛͈̳̞̦͕̯͍͔̠̟̦̹̼̪̭͎̗͓̱͙̳̙̟̣͔̱͎͍̠̓͒̓͑͋̋͂͂͗̈́̆̈̾̊͊̎̓́̇̈́͊̓͛̐̓͋̌͗̇͐̀̈́̾͌͐͊̀̀͐̆͗̈́̅̆̓͂̍̐̈͋͋̃̈͐͌̾̉͆͘̚̕͝͠͝͠͝͝͝ͅơ̷̢̢̨̨̡̧̡̢̨̡̧̧̨̛̲̮̳̫̻̣̩͕̗̱͓̯̳̮͎̟̝̙̭̯͈̜̫̤͖͔͇̻̹̺̲̥̮̻̜̲̥͉̮̘̻̠̳̰̥͎̪̬͕̝̩̮̥̫̪̱̣̝̣̳͕̬̗̣̗͚̝̭͈̲̬͓͉̙͕̠͇̝͙̬̰̥̺͈̘̲͖͉̹̍̑̔̈́̍̎̃̃͊̈̇́͌͊̈́̓̋͌̀̿͗̍̌̅̆̍͆͗͐̈̄̓̔̇͛͗̅̋̉͂̓́̀̃͋̀̕͘̕͘͜͠͠͝͝͝ͅͅͅţ̵̨̧̧̨̨̨̛̛̣͓̥̺͙̯͓̲̗͎̲͔̯̦̜̯̘̝̪̪̩̝̘͔͕͈͎͍̯̼̯̲̭͈̟̦̭̳̰̝̪̐͋̊͆̍͂̀̈́̓̊̿́̓̈́̽̅̐̌̓̐̅̒̊͌͐͐̓̓͂̓̏͐̒̆͗̄͒̿͌̃͆̀͑͐̈́̑̃̈͂̏͋̏̄̈́̉͆̌̈́̊̋̀̆͂́͒̓̄̂̌̀̿̀̍́̽̆͂̐͒͆̈́̇̀͊̕͘̚̕̕̕͘̕̚̕̕̚͜͜͠͝͝͝͠ͅ ̷̢̡̢̡̡̘̠̣͍͇̠̦̪͙̪̜̼̼͔̱̹͍̜̠̹̱̠̯̙͓͖̠̭̳͖̭͚̮̪͈͉̻̯̤̼̭͍̯͖̬̺̥̥͍̬͉̪̮͉̤̫͕̝̰̲̼͖̙̜̖͉̽͂͗̆̈́̽͗́̓͋͋̃̓̍̊̆͋̓̌͌͘͘̕ͅͅạ̶̡̛̯̖̗̣̹̗̹̤̻̩̤̦̠̭̪̜̝̪͔̰̭̲̰̻̬̺̺̖͕̼̦̹͚̣͓̠̽̆̈́̀̑̋̏́̾̔̅̈́̇̅͛̐͌̊̿̉̆̓̒͌̿͋̆̔̽̒͒̒̀̊͐̌̏͆̔̌́̾̈́̽̃̎̈̄̈́̈͋̿̍̀̿̓̀̈́̀͛̈̊͗̅̃́̆̕͘̕͘̚̕͘͘͘͜͜͠͝͝͝ͅͅͅy̶̡̨̧̨̢̧̨̢̡̛̜̞̭̭̺͔̫͎̳̪̰̼͕͈̣̞̱͚̲̜̙̺̘̗̖͉̲̮̟̮̲̙̰̘̭̳̭̥̣̪̪̫̙̺̦̰̦͚̳̥͍̳̰̙̗͉̱̲̟̯̻̘͉̯̦͓͙̩̟̲̲̲̼̲̝̳̪̻̖͇͇̰͚̺̮͎̟͕̖̣͑̏́̑͂̿̊̓̊̓́̑̾́͛̾͛̀̕͜͜͜ͅͅ ̶̡̢̢̡̨̨̨̡̨̛̛̗̮̙̦͍̲̻̩̘̫̪̻͇̥͚͚͚̥̭͈̭̙̤̖̞͔̻͇̝͓̯͕̯̟̪̱̲͎͕̺̟̺̥̰̫͎̫͙̬͍̺̬̯̱͖̦̣͈̯͇̹̘̫̗̳̫̗͓̙̣͍̙͚͉͔͉̞̟̀͒̑͐̄̋͂́̒͌̄͒̈́̀́̒̀͌͛͆̅̍̂̈̿̂̑̎͛̾̋̈́͒͌́̌́́̃̂͆͗̋́̀̍̀́͌̈́́̀̆͂̅͛́͒̋̓͐̐̅̇̓̾̿̇͛̏̆͒͌̾̇̇̾̈́͑̒͗̊͆̒́͋̄̽́̕͘̚̕̕͘̕̚͜͜͜͠͠͠͝͝͠ͅͅͅn̷̡̨̢̢̧̡̧̨̧̧̡̢̡̛̳̰̜̜̙̯̗̬̳̱̠͖͉̤͎̱͉̝̦̦̦̜͔̥̳̯̦̳̦͍̳̱̬̖̼̭̝͈̩̱͉̗͖̦̟̜͍̼̥̣̜͖͎̣̣̻̮̞͎̙̖̼̥̠̗̙͔̪̪̙̺̲̝̥̰͈̜̱̖̪̥̖͓̺̱̩̼͓͍̓̃̈́̉͋͋̈́̓̆̀͂̈́̍͌͑̚̕͜͜͜ͅͅi̴̧̧̧̡̮̰͕͎̘̹̼̙̯̱̠̦͔͍̞̭̥̞̜̞͇͚͉̫͓̞̙̾̀̈͐͑͊̈͒̄̐̆̈̍͑́͂̒͑̿̀̐̃͌̔̈̃͂̈́͂̊͗̎̓̾̿̔͛̿̓̆̀̒͛͂̒̄͐̒̉̆̅̉̈́̐̉͘͘͘̚͘̕͘̕̚̚͘͜͠͝ͅͅ ̶̧̫̤̦͔̫͍̯̲̻̪͛͑͑̑͌͌̉̿̿̅̐̉̊̇̊͊̍͒͌̔̾̒̒̋͒͒̇̏̔̉̎̀̿͛͋̀̽͂͌̌̇̚̚̕͜͠͝͝͠a̶̛̛̖̰͑͊̋͑̍̅͛̈̊̋̐͑͛̏̎̅̈́́̑̈́̃̈́́̌̌̊͐̎́͗͊͋͒̾̐̾̾̔̐͛͌͂͛͋̀̄͂̀̂̈́̎̾̓͂̌̓̇̑̌̈́͘͘̕̚͝͝͠͠͝ ̶̧̨̧̨̨̨̥̥̬̘̙̦̜̦͉͓̙̯̮͕̬̰̟̣͓͕͉̲͇͓͚͔̜̠̠̤̩̙͎̭̣̺̻͔̤̫̠̲͕̦͎̞̤̮͉̞̲̤͙̪̟͚͔͉̠̖̹̳̲̣̱͂͆͒͂͆͑͛͐̓̽͑̇̉͊̊̎͂̓̑͒̏̓̑̓̏̓̽̕̚͘͘͜͝͝ͅͅr̴̛̬̖̽̓̃̂ĺ̸̨̧̨̨̧̛̛̛̛̬͙̱̲̟̞̲͇̙͖̼̯̠̯̰͇̬̻͓͈̖̠̫̺̱̥̮̲̜̦̹͕̬͎̦͙͍̲̦̮̦̝͎̪̜̆̌̆́̿̃̋͋̎̽̃̊̆̀̀̇͊͛͐̍̈́̀̀̍͊̽͗̇̑̽́̓̉̒̈̆̆̉̾́̽̽̇͛́̓̅͐̂̅̎̿̇̉̽̂̓̀̈́͋̇̋̐̀̉̏̒͊̄̌͂̅͛̎͐̀̾̓̒̀̔̏̿̿̈́̇̔̈̒̿̈́́͑͐̇̋̌̌̂͌̀͘̕̕̚̕͜͜͜͜͝͠͠͝͠͠͝͠ͅę̴̢̡̠̩̲̟͖̻͔̜͈͇̦͉͇̗͙̹̞̮͚͕̥̖͓͖͕͓͔̙̖̃̌̾̅́͜͠ͅͅă̸̢̨̨̨̧̧̨̧̡̨̡̢̧̨̨̧̡͚̪̫͎̙͉̠̦͙̬͕͙͖̯̤̼͎̗̼͓̬̥̤͇͙̦̝̗̬̙̠͓̭͖̱͉̘̮͓̼̮̲̻͇̤̻͈̹͉̰̲̳̺̳̣̞͇̟̘̳̤̣̮̪̫̯͔̭͎̼͎̖̟̤̭̰̮̺̦͈̼̞̖̙̭̥̬̮̼̬̜͍̫̩̺̿̓̓̈̊́͗̈́̄̔̇̿̆̓́̕͜͜͜͝͝ͅͅͅ ̶̢̨̧̧̨̨̧͙͕͈̘̤̻̘͈̩̳̳̥̮̣̮̦̠͖͈̫̗̫̗̥̠͚͎̝̱͔͚̜͚̦͓͙̩͓͓͈̪̥̙͎̲̘̩͔͈̟̣͔̞̳̼̠̲͇̝͇̩̺͉̞̯̲̻̝͉̪̠̣̻̫͕͈̟͕̹͙̘̣̗̦̥̗̞̳̥͈͇͍̬̹̰̗̜͉͖͉̩͓̦́͂̋̋͐̂͛̉͋̑̓́̽̉̃͛̉̾̂̊͒̈̇̄͐́̓̇͐̀̓̒̎͘͘͜͜͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅf̸̡̨̛̛̛̥̍̀̒͆̀̇͒̅̆͗̈́̎͑̈́̆͊̀̉̋͂̿̃͒̈̀̿̌͛̆̔͗̄͌̆̾̄̐́͑́̿͒͆̐̇̈́̒́̇̾̐̃̇͊̇͒̅̊̓̽͆̽̆̈́̈́̿̃̈͗̂̈́͂͗̓̓͑̈̎̓̂̾͛̑̊͋̒͊̎͋͒̚̕̚̕̚͘̚͠͝͠͠͠͝͠͠͠͠͠͝e̸̢̫͖̭̰̦̥̻̯̮̩̺͚̭̼̙̖̳̭̠͚̺̙̻͖̩̫̻̜͇͕͕͇̥̩̤̲͙̽̈́̍͛̈́͆̿̃͆̓̋̊̈́̋̾̈́̐̽̍͗͜͠i̵̢̡̡̨̛̛̬͕̮͔̮̻̻̲̹̝̻͇͖̰͈̖̳͔̣̝̪̮͓̭̦̹͍͎̰̣̯̱͖͓̿̒̐͋̅͛̍͛͑̃̾̐̓̾͛͋̆̾͛̂̉̀́̾̓́̃̈͐̑̌̎͐̇̅̀͊̀̂͗̃́̔͌͒͛̓̒̌̄̈̊̒͑̑̕̕̕̚͘̕͘͜n̴̢̛̛̝̬̝̖͚̝̟̣̰̼̠͔̯͈̜̬͖̩̟̤͇͍̐̿́̒͗͂̓̃́͐̈̇̿͑͊̇͆̆͆͊̋̒̔̏͊̓̓͑̿͐̎̓̓̀͊͊̅͑̀̀̀̉̂̊͛̅̂̑̀̎̒̍̌̀͌̏̔̆̑̔̓̌̐̍̄̋͊̌͒͘̕̚̚͝͝͠͝ ̴̢̧̢̨̡̢̧̧̨̗̝̤͕͚̫̤̭̦̝̱͇͎̠͎̺͔̘͍̟̲̗̹̯͔̼̗͕͎̮̹̠̥̲̫̘͓̟͎̳̲͈̦̩̼̗̟̫͇͙̲̫͉͚͍̰͎͕̪̹͓̳̟̘͇̜̘̩̺̘͙͍̎͛́̍̿̓̉͐̅̂͐͗̔̓͊͊̋̏͛̃̐̌̔̽̄͐̋̐̈́̉͆̉͒̋̏͊̓͆͒͐̅͒̓͌̂͛̏́̀͒͂̆̅̉̒́͒́̄̔́͂̃̋̆̕͘̚͜͠͝͝͝͝͠͠͠o̴̢̧̡̢̯̳̭̺̩̯̣̖̤̳͎̜̺̘͔̥̞̮̩̤̲̤̫̘̫̟͎̳̩̪̳̻̙͉̙̣̫̗̫̺͖̮̞̣̟̯̮̝̹͕̝͊̏͗̀̄͒̔̊̉̃̀̽̌̈́̿͊́̉̀̉͊̓̒̏̈́̏̌̂̀̾̋̏̽͘͜͜͜͝͝ͅͅį̵̧̡̯͚͈̺̝̹̜̫̝̘͈̠̘͎̮̫͓̺̘͚̣͖̤̩͍̞̰̜͇̲̰̞͎̘̯̠͓̻̏̀̒̈́̋̎̿̀͂͒͆̀̓̑̐̏͆̆̆͌̈́͒͗̋̽̽͊̎̍͐̈̈̑̎̃̓́͌̒̐̾̓͂͑̂́̉͊́͐̀͑͂̀̈́͐̔́̃̂̒̎̐̊̈́̅̈́̈͆̊̊̌͗̆͌̽̑͗̇̋͆͊́̅͊́̉͋͛͛̈́̒͗̋̕̕͘̚̕̕͝͠͝͝n̶̢̡̢̡̥̝͉̺̝̯̹̞͎͉͖̱̩̥̳̤̺̞͇̠̙͍̝̗̤̟͔̠̺͇̯̙̼̠͉̝͖͚̺͕͇̳͓͈̦͔͉̠̟͑į̷̢̧̧̨̨̛̛̛̯̩͍̹͓̲̘͈̬̰̼̜͙̭̤͖̟̥̜̣͍̺̬̱͙̯̜̪̟̰̮͚̻͇̥̖̮͔͍͓̳̞̦̦̖̥̭̱͇̔̆̄̓̋̃̆̓̀̿̒̍̒́̃͆̈̂̈́͆̐̉̂̇̈́̏̔̅͐̾͌̋̀̆̏̾̇͋͆̊̐͑̈́͗̎͋̈́͗̀͛͋͒̇̐̓̉̄̏̎́̑̈̅͂̍̎̾͋̄̄̂̐̈́̇̂̌̌́͒̊́̇̈́͐̓̊̓̈́͒͛́̀͂̽̂̉͐͊̊̔̌̐̕̚͘̕̕͘͜͜͝͝͠͠͝͠͝͠͝͝ͅͅǘ̵̬̰̯̩̏͊̈́̐̋̍͌̑̑̏͋̿̽̔̊̔̂̍̃̌̃̅̊́̇̅͂̀̎͋̍̄̾̽͂̒̍̈́̈́̀͊̓̍͒͊̌̀̄̈́̂̒̉̀̓́̍́̀̾́̇̇́̄̄͑̾̌̋͗͊͂͗̀̒́̾͐̀͊̋̽̄͗̃̾͒͒͒̀͋̾̄̂̂͒̀̈̎͒̉͒̃̚̕̚͘̚͘͜͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͠ş̷̡̨̢̨̡̧̛̛̛̤̲͙̱͙̖̼͎̙̦̖̜̳͔͖͖͈̰̭͔̰̲̳̣̰̱͓̺̫̞̻͙̟͈̙̠͈̮̬͈̣̼͛̊͆̿͗̓͌́̔̋̍̈́́̑̌͒́́̿̃̿̔̓̈̀̀̿͛̏̑̓͗̎̀̏͒̉̈́͆͂̋͘̚̚͜͝͝͝t̶̡̧̢̢̨̨̡̢̧̢̢̨̢̨͈̹̰̝̖̮͚̪͇͈̮̩̺͕͙̹̹͇̭̣̲͕͙̘̣̬͕͙͚̺̬͓͍͕̺̱̦̝̫̺̙̬̩̗͎̟̟̜̦̞͇͚̥̜̬̻̼̗̗̻̻̯͉̣͈͉̣̞̱̝̣̝̣̯̺̺̘̯͙̝̘̱̙̠̺͖̪͓̙̖͕̭̻͖͕̭̞̬͇͕͓̰̍́͆͋͆̇̃̈́̏̊͘͜͜͜͜͜͝ͅá̴̧̢̡̧̨̢̨̛̛̰͈̮̦̰̜͙͍͇̭̬̩̦̠̮̠̪̩͙̻̣̺̠̲̯̭̳̣̬̗̪̪̣̙̣̞͍̹̗̼͙̬͓̻͍͙͍̻̖̲̥̣̙͉̰̪̣͖͉̞̰̱̣̘̪̣̼͍̥͚̟̲̮̰̩͇̘̫̤̬̲̘̼̭̠̫̹̒̇͑͗̇̈͊͛͂̈́̀̑͒̀͊͗̌̌̀̉͒̀̅̒̂͐̈̃̋͊͊̀̆͂̔̋̆̍̃͑̽͋̆̿͆͑̓̉̑̊̌̑̉̈̂̀̀̅͌̈̆͂͌͌͒͆͌̃̏̈́̀͌̊͆̃̈́͗̉̆͊́͛̆̃̑̽̐̿́̍̆̑̀͗̓͂̏̈́͘͘͘̕͘͜͜͜͜͝͝͝͠͠͝͠ͅͅͅͅͅͅţ̸̢̢̨̧̧̢̢̨̡̡̠̻̼̹͓̳̩͓̣̖̦͍͓̗̙͕̣̘͉̥̬̹͈͖̭̰͙̠̹͈̬̼̖̜̹̗̭̮͔͉͍̣̞̯̘̖͇̪͇̮̻̩̞̳̞̗͕̗͕̰͓̯̗̭͈̲̤̟̩͚̺̩̦̫̹͚̞̖͚̙͔͎̥̼͎͓̩̊́͑́̕̚͘͜ ̵̨̧̢̢̧̨̨̡̢̛͍͎̙͉͉͕̯̯͍͕͓̦̻͚̤̯̫̪̟̳̰̣͇͍͚̙̫̠̗̺͍͈̪̲͈̖̠͕̬̳͎͇̣̜͖̳̱̞͈̱̘͎̱͓̺̬̺̙̙̮̘̘͓̭̙̥̪̭̬̳͎̺͌͛̌͊̇͌̔͜͜͜ͅͅͅͅţ̶̧̧͉͙͔̦̱̺̺̖̭̼̫͍̫͕̬̮͍͍͍͔̱͕̤͓̦̬̦͓̼̤̩̦̣̹̫̗̞̪͙̩̫͍̗̯̼̜̭̭̬̖̠̲̯̪͖͙̞̫͊͌̈́̑̈̏̾͐̋̓̆̄̌̍̀̑̔͑̈́̾̍̊͐͊̐̈͆͐̌̓͑͋̅̔̔͒̂̀̃͐̀̒̔̋͛͒̓͗̓̓̍̅̆̓͋̎̈̇̎̐̕͘̚̚͜͜͝͝͠͠h̷̨̧̛̛̼̞̻̱͚̺̯̪̮͚̥͍̻͕̬̼͂̌̂̂̿͆̓͆̈͋͛̌̑̏̀̀̈́̐͐̆̐̉̾͊̍̒̈̂̈́͒̆̒̅̿͒̀̎́̊̂͑͒̏́͌̀̊̽͑͂͆͂̈́́̈̂̈̓́͗̇̏̈́̐̾́̓͗̂̑̔̅͑̉̓͐̐͋̃̇̋͒́̀́̍̏̏͂̂̃̓̈́̋̾͛͌̌͐̍̓̿̏͛͘̚͘̕͘͘͠͠͝͠͝ͅş̶̨̨̢̨̡̨̡̡̢̨̢̢̛̛̛̙͙͕̗͖̳͓̻̳̯͍͖̯͓͉̖̙̞̺͚͎͍̞̗͍͎͍̬̙͍̻̤̩̳̣͎̙̞͈̗̝͕̤͇̞͈̭͔̭̬͔̣̺̞̪̫̤̣̣̘̜͈̤̘̟̤̟̝̟͎͓͈̪̭̩̫̞̥̙͍̱͉͓̑̍̅̅̀͑̽̑̾̑̿̆̆̽̇̊̀̈́̏͒͐̋̍̑͋͛̏̊̓́̔́̑̏̌̽́̈̋̐̒̈́̂̊̅͋̅̓̕͘̚̕̚̕͜͜͜͝͠͝͝i̸̧̨̺̼̰̝̙̘͓̺̤͎͕̣̮͙͓̻̠̦̘̦̺̱̭̣̝̹̥̹̪̟͈̮͈͙̯͇̼̭̤̦͙̹̝͚̱͓̜̖͊͜͜ ̵̧̢̨̨̢̧̛̛̛̛̺̼̱̮̦̪̗͍̣͔̭͉͓̩͙͙͙̘̟̫͔̞͚͇̺̰̹͕̫̞͙̩̣̼̳̱̩̜̠̹̭͖͇̤̪͖̠̝̝͖̯̞̤͎̭̜̼͙̝̲̾̽͂̓̑̍̂̐͒̑̊́͊͂̓̓̾̄̌̈͐̃̀̇̀̐͐͑̿̆̑̓̉͊͑̌̆̊̋̅̍̿͆͑̀͌̔̆̾́̓͆̇̋̀͐̀̀̐͆̒̏̃̈́̔͊̿̈́͒͋̆̉̊̎͂͂̄̚͘̕̕͘̕̕͝͠͝͝͝͝͠ͅͅͅͅͅt̶̨̢̨̡̨̢̧̢̢̧̨̡̡̛̛̛̳̟͚̬͈̦̫͇̦̗̪̣̟̼̪̪̺̘̱̱̦̖̩̻͈͉̘͎̤͖̼̜̪̺̫͕̹͔̻̯̰̮͚̯͎̠̱̣͚̲̹̟͈͈͚̟̫̼̭̘̱̰͕̞͓̫̤̗̘̱̯̘͍̫̝̱̠̰̭͎̪̱̱̞̗̯̗̮̟͓͈̗͈͔̻̪̰͈̾̇̿̑̓͐̄͌̔̌͛̈̓̈́̅͛͊͂̄̌̄͂̊̃͂͆̈́̃̐̈̋́́̈̋̈͒̈́͛̉̐͐̽̂̄̏̈̌̀̀͑̌͗͗̍́͐̈͛̓̉̇̃̓̿̍̎̒͂̑̊̀̚͘̚̕͘̚͘͘̚̕͜͜͜͜͠͝͝͠͝͝͠͝ͅͅǐ̵̢̢̡̡̡̧̨̢̨̨̧̛̬̪̳̳̰̜̼̺̯̠͎̹͚̣̱͓̳͈͉͙̣̤̺̫̺̜̞͎̹̩͔͈͚̟̝̝͈͙̪̦͓̤̰̱̪̼̱͕̙̞̺̟͖̲̻͚͖̭̖̝̫͖͔͎͚͚̞̤̩̜͍̭̺̗̩̮͉͐͂̇̉̐̎͆́͂́̀̎̂͋͌̿͒̽̅͆̀̅͗̏̓̀̄̌̍̊̀̿̏̋̽͛̑̀̎̉̏̂̾̀͌̊͗̽̀͛̀͐̌̽̏̈́̅̈͐̑͒͌̚͘͘͘̕̚͜͜͜͜͝͝͝ͅͅe̷̢̢̡̨̡̨̧̛̼̬̗͖̤͖̱̠̝̤̪̯͎͖̱̯͎̹͔͉̮̥̤̩̦̺̰̜͙̯̪͔͍̺̼̞̩̠̗͕̪̦̺͓͕͚̲͎͉̰͖͔̬͓̤̯̳̬̜̩̖̻̝͖̒̑̐͗̇̇͑͐̑̓͗̀̿̓̂̏̒͂̒̏̓̋̇̂̃͆́̍̌͊̈́̐̊̄͊̄̑̊͆͂̐̽́̍̏͊̓̇̄̈̀͋̚͘̚̕͜͝͠͠͝ͅm̵̡̧̧̨̨̨̧̬͙̺̣̫̳͙̠̻̯̖̫̤̮̗̰̘̝̝̖̪͍̻̰̝̫̻͎̙͔͓̱̤̯̺̣̘̗͇̗̞̖̩͉̘̹̪̙͇̹̦̠͇̻̼̻͎̞̪̝̟̺͈̹̻̹̪͉̜̳̜͎̼͓̰̦͓̳͕̤̹̠̖̪̯̹͉̲̩͙̳̠̼̭̘͔͍̜̮̰̲̥͕͙͚̪͙̝̿̿́͜͜ͅ ̷̡̧̢̡̹͇͈̘̜̮͕͎̭̤̘̘̘̲͖̹̞̖̦͖͉̰̰̝̘͚͇̭̠̱̗̦͖̖̼̲̘̲̺̝͖̠͇̻̹̭̣̭͚̫̤̟̯̰̯͍͖͉̾̉̌̇̏̆̋̒́̀̔̒̓̈́̑̈̈́͜n̶̛̬͐̓͛̈́͌̄̑̃͗̈́̄̇͊̾̿̓͘̚̚̚d̶̛̥̗̲̗̼̆͆̇͆̇̃̑̃͛̓̈́͆̇̾̂̈̋͊̓̀̿́͐͑̋͑̀̅͊͂̅̈́̅̑̏̀̈́͂̓̒̔͊͗̿̂̎́̿̏̚̚̕͘͘͝͠ͅi̴̢̡̧̡̧̢̧̢̧̢̧̨̛̛̳̗̫̬̝̦͔̗̪̮̤̤͍̻̫̻̲̜̪̻̼͖̞͖̩͚͖̮̼̫̦̬͎̗͓͖͕̖̰̫̼͙͉̹͇̮̲̝̹̜̞̠̜̦̗̖̣̩̥̣̻̙̠̭͚͋͛̑̀̔̂̍̑̂̇͌͂́͐͌̅̒̐͌̋́̂̇͐̏͗͆̍̿̾̒̑̍̈̓̄̀͐̿̽̊̇͛̀͛́̐̾͗̿̊͑̀̉̏͌͗͗͊̃̑̓̎̎́͒̔̊̏͛̐̕͘̚̚̚͜͝ͅͅͅͅd̴̨̢̧̨̢̨̡̢̧̩̰̗̜̲̞̻̪͚̥̪̬̺͚̳͚̝͚̙͚̰̰̝̣̠̣̬̣̲̲̻̙̖̝̲͚͇̺̰̝̪̯̭̼͙͚͕͉͇̭̩̙̫̣̠̜͕̦͖̻̟̥̘͙͉͖̯̝̞̫̣̦̭̖̯̭̠͎̰͉̠̜̟̺̻͔̺̠̖̳̹̗̠̒͑͗̃̾͋̒̾͆̽͋̈́̾̽̾̌͂̾̆͗̈̏̆̀͒̎̀̑̄͂̓̉͆̍̂̅̒̈́́̆̍̉̓̅̓̓̾̔̏̂͆̈̅͘͜͠'̵̧̧̧̨̨̢̢̛̛̛̱̱̞̪̟̟͙͔̘͍͚̯̯͔̗̙̰̱̻͎̲͎̤̖͖̙̻̹̞̘͚̗̟͈̬̤͍͇̫̗̤͈̱̗͈͈͓̙̗̗̗̘͓͍̯̥̜̲̺̰̖̣̞̬̣̫͉̫̳̾̅̉̐̋͒̀̂̄͌̓̽͂̏̔̋̈́́̋͗̌̾̌̃̓͒͊̂̏͂͊͐͑̎͛̐͊͗̋̂͋͂͑̍̈́̍̂̍̓̏̔́͊́́̊̌̇͒̒͒̎̃̈̉͗̅̚̕̚̕̕̕͘̕͝͝͝͠͝͝͝ͅͅͅṫ̴̢̧̧̢͚̜͙͇͍͈̼̯̫̪̙̬̗̱̰̟̭̝̟̲͙͈͕̪̜̮̣̼͉͍̙̦͍͈͍͕̭͔̰̺̳͕͎͉̬͍͔̯̞̌̓̈́́̅͂̅̑͂̌̓̄͗̋̆̉̉̒͑̈͒̑̾͐͒͊͗͛́͗͛̏́͊̍̅̀͊̈́́͐̅͑̽͛̒͊̑̀͌̿̄̆̓̏̉͂͗̐̑̌̆͑̋͐͑̋͂̀̈́͆̄̑̉̊͑͛̿͆̔͌̿̑̎̿͌̕̚̕̕̚̚̕͜͜͠͝͝͝ͅͅ ̶̧̨̢̧̡̨̧̡̧̛̛̫̝̜͖̝̺̰̝̱͖̻̟̺͈͖̦͈̼̼̠̳̖̯̱͖̯͕̦͓̖̘͙͈̩̰͖̪̲͓̲͙̹̮̥̣̻̜̣͕͉͔̥̬͚͓̖̥̩̭͉͙͇̳̞̫̰̤͈̗̖̠̭̟̟̩͒̃̒̈́̈̑̇̌̑̋̂̿̿̋̓̓̾͒͌͆́̆̿͑̀͌́̍̋̊͒̒̀͗̀̀̀͂̄̅͋͌̓̅̓̑͌̾͐̓͋̍̇̉̇̅̎͆̒̀̇͗̉̈͆͑͗͂̑́̈̋̾̽̑̿́͐̅͛̈́͆̀͗̈́̈̀̔͋̆̔̈́͌͂̈́́̈̇̄̑̎͋́͘͘̚͘̚̚̚̕̚̕͜͜͜͝͝͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅa̵̢̧̡̢̧̢̨̡̛̛͔̱͉̟͉̻͇̗̼̥͍̙͚͚̗͖̻̖̮̰̖̮͈̺̺͈̖͙̱̯̥̣͙͚͈̹͔͎͖̖̤̮͉̼̣͖̯̖̭͙̗̟̜̦̤͗̓̑͌̒̎͂̉̌̀̏̿͛͋͂͒̌̒̈́́̃͋́͑̉͒̋̈́͆͗̃͐͌̃̈́͊̋͛͂́͗͐̈́̓̎̄̐͊̆̇́̓̊͋̇̈́́̑͗͗́͑͑͛̽͌̽̒͋͂̒̇̀̓̂̒̀̓̈́͑̐̀̔͛̉̚̕͘͘͘̚̕̚͘͠͠͝͝͝͝͠y̷̡̢̧̛̛̛̥̬̙̯̮̩̮͚̟̝͓͔̬͔͔̦͚̜̟̖̩̱̤͕͇̝̟͉̼̫̠͈̤̰̠̖̻̙̪̎͆̃̉͑̔͆̓͆͌̍̓̃́̄̾̏̄̈́̌̿̈́̅̓́̑̅͊͋͆̋̿́̂̔̇̍̋̉̋̓̀̍̾̅̄̐͒̋̋̈́̀̒̔̃̈̾̌̐̽̈́̾̚̕̚̚̕̚͠͝͝͝͝ͅ?̷̧̡̛̜͎̮̮͕͔̟̪̼͙͓̮͇̦̙̜͇̩̩͖̳̗͂̓͗̊̐͋́̂̏̅͂̐̇̆͐̆͊͆̈̔̌̐̃̒̋̆̉͋͆͐͆̽̇̒̓̂̀͑̃̌̀̄̃̀̀̈́̇͛̔̄̊͒́̇̉̉̿̈̎̕̚̕̕͝
[+] SotF Characters
[+] V5 Characters
ImageB062, Garrett Wilde
Your turn.
[+] V6 Characters

[+] V7 Characters
Emprexx Plush

Post by Emprexx Plush »

Two bodies lay in the temple. It was right that they not stir. Disturbing them would be an error.
[+] SotF Characters
[+] V5 Characters
ImageB062, Garrett Wilde
Your turn.
[+] V6 Characters

[+] V7 Characters
Emprexx Plush

Post by Emprexx Plush »

Ṕ̷̨̢̨̡̨̢̢̡̨̡̛̛͚̲̠̦̖̺̳̪̝͕̝̻͚̗͇̝̫̤̥̦͈̺̗͔͈̰̝̰͉͖̮̩̦͓̹͕̲̮̘̖͇̗͚̹͎̩͚̼̥̬̹̭̭̟̬̙̦̱̮͖̝̮͉̫̝̹͎̦͕̣͉̤̬̘̤̹̝͎͇͓̜̫͚̗͉͔̺̤̤̟͉̬̔̍̍̀͆́̋̉͊̉̅̌̐̈́̇̆̓̿̈́̑̈̀̈́͆̆̿̍̆̊̐̌̂̿̐̅͂̀̍̈̐͋͒̅̓̆͐̈́̀̎̈́̓̏͌̎͊͊̔̿̎́̎̈͛́̌̏̎͂̃͊͂͛̊̂͛̔̒̈͘̚̚͘̚͘͜͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝ͅ'̸̨̡̨̡̡̧̨̢̡̧̧̨̢̧̡̢̛̻̼̬̺̘̺̰̤͍͉̹̝̱̠̹̮̼͉̮̦͙͚͔̙͙͚̙̜̘̤̦̘̟̮̞̘̞̬̱̗̫̥̦̟̳̳̪̖̣̭͚̤̜̠͓̣͇̘͔̯͉͈̭̬͔̱̝̳̠̣̻͎͚͙̲̱̹͔͉͉̱̤̺̰̙̟̘̭͖̖̤̗̘̯̹̮̬̘̤̼͓̦̲̼͖͖̘̣̰͕̮̰̪̦̖̦̣̟͙͔̱̣̩̥̪̻̱̝̪̭̮̮̭̼͍͎̙͍̩̻̲̳̪̠͇͉̪̠̯̼̜̿́̒́͑͊̐̿͊̈́̊̃͂͋̌̊̈̐͌̑̏̅̅̎͐̐̾̈́̄̈̈̍͑̈́̏̍̈́͗͋̉̄̾̒̌̂͑͗̾͒͆̓̉͂͂̈́̊̀̍̂̂͂̉͆́͑͗̒̒̓́̿̏̿̋͗̑̂̋́̐͑̈́́̔̑̈͆̈́͆̑̍͌̈́̀͒̎͗͆͗̍̊̒̈́̍̽͗͗̔͗͋̈̎̉̂͗̀̾̄̄̃̀̐̾͋̅̈́̑͋̌̔̌́̇̃̓͌̑̂̎͆͋̍͗̃̒̔̎̓̂̾̈́͆̃͘̚͘̚͘̕̕̚̚̕͘̕͜͜͜͜͝͝͠͝͠͝͝͠͝͝͝͠͠ͅͅͅͅa̸̡̡̢̨̛̛̛̛̛͉̻̯̣̯̬̣̙̰̦̟̥̩̯̮̲͚̳̙̭̪̤͙̲̥͖̠̳͖̹̦̗͍̙̳͉̼͓͈͇̼̎̀͗̽̎̒́̔͂̆̂̀͆̅͆̐̇̋͑̓́́̔͂̇̆̀́̉̈́̅͗͌͌̀̑̈́̐̍̌̽̈́̉̂͐͋́̒͑̉̀̀̊̎͂̒̐͌͒͂͆̉̒̂̄̀̀̊̏͋̎́̈́̽̇́́͊̆̏̈́̏̑̉͐́̍̏̈̈͒̋̌̅̈̃͒̄̎͛̇͒̀͋̅̓̕̚̚̕̕̕̚͘̕͘͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝ͅͅz̸̛̩̳̦͈̱̊̂̄͂̌̋̓͐̾̓̾̉̉̕̚͝ͅb̴̨̡̡̢̧̨̢̢̧̢̡̛̛͇͇̗͚̗͈͕͕̠̼̗͕̬̹͈̺̠̝͖̯̭̱̠̯̣̩̠͚̮͙͎̟̻̖̜̣͉̙̖̥͙̦͓͇̹̫̤͍͓̺̟̘̹̠̩̠̮̻̘͍͉̜̳̳̩̞̮̞̯̝͍̥̯̟̺͙͕̯̘̟͓̗͚̠̳̪̬̻͙̳̥͈̱͍̗̮̼̖̮̭͉̩̼͓͍͉̤̩̝̼̱͍̤̗̻̳͖̳̦̯̜̖̤̟̯̦̙̟͈͎͎̦̘̺͈̜̬͛̐̂́̃̑̾͗̓͆̈̒͆̏͆̔̌̽̈̅͌̈̉̿̈́͐̓͊͗̌̓̈́̔̏̏̌̐̐̃̑̀̿͗͌̆͒͊̓̒̐͆͗̽̃̑̀́̉̃̑͊͒̑̃̐̔͛̒̉̑̀̄̿͌̓̿̏̿̈́͐̃̔̀̆̃͑̾̽̈́̄͛̊͊͗͊͊̄͆͆͑̅͋̐͆̄̉̃̋̃̊͑̑̅͆͛̌̍̿͆̅͂̾̆͒͂͋̽̂͗̍̓̈́͛͛̀͆̅̐͗͒͆̏̒͒̑̑́͗͒͒̃͑̐̍̓̉̀͌̾́̋̈͆̑̚͘̚̕̚͘̕͘͘͜͜͜͜͠͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͠͝ͅ ̵̡̡̢̧̧̡̡̨̢̡̨̡̙̥̠̹̬̙̹͉̪͉̙͓̻͉̤̗̱̼̮̦̩͔̖̩͔̺̦̫̘̤̭̘̠͙͖̭̦͙̻̰̠̲͚̝̰̱͖̯͓̲̪͚̞̖͖͕͙̻̟̩̟̻̻̩͉͍̯̤̗̬̝̤̤̝̫̘̘̫̫̬̰̱̞͔̱̝̤̜͓̥̩̗̬̻̖̼͔͓͚̫̦͉̘̼͚͔̝͓͕̮̥͕͉̫̺́̂͋̉̀̏͒̋̋̍̉̇̆̌̔͛̽͌̂́̍̈̄̀̌̽̿̏̊͛̃́̈̂̿̓̌̌́̇͒͐̉̿̿̽́̏̍̈̉̌́͑́͑̈́̓̋̅̐̃̈́̔̓̀̓̓̐̉́͑̈͊͊͒̈̾̇̂͛̾̽͌̈́̑̄͑̐̀̆̆͋́̀̆̑͛̅̀̑̀̌͐͑͌̈̈́̈́̓̾̄͐͑͂͋̊̇̅̆̈́̆́̑͛̃̍͘̕̕͘̚̚̚͜͜͜͜͜͠͠͝͝ͅͅŢ̸̝̝͕̭̪̠̤̲̥͙̲̣̺̣͈̰͉̙̥̺̠͍̍̓̅̓̆̏͆̈́̍͗̓͗͑̋̍́̅͂̊̾́̈́̿̇͒̃̍̊̒͑̋́̈́͊͋̈́̍͂͘̕͝͠͝o̷̧̡̧̡̡̡̨̢̡̧̡̨̡̡̨̗͓̜̯̦̘̳͚̟͙͍͙͇͉̯̠̫͓̦̖̬̜̺̫̼̝̖̗̪̮̼̲̮̬̹̘̬̻̮̖̞͉̝̖̪͚̠͙͓͖͚̹͔͖̗͈̱̤̤̣̺͇̼̺̮͖̳͎̬͈̠̣̤͍̩̜̬͖͙̼̠͔̞͎͍̠͉̩̰̰̯̦̻̫͖̜͖͖̹̮͎̗̠͇̼͖͚̦̭̰͍̦̫̊̊̍̔͊͆̇̎̐͗̉̓̓̓̀̔̍̐̃̀́͌̇͛͛̀̎̎͊̐̂̏͒̅͋̌̈͐̂̋̀͊͒͂̃͋͂̓͐̌͒͂̿̄̆̍̈̊̃̌͒̒̓̾̇͋͋̓̿͊̾̉̐̓̉͆̏̈̀̀͐̂̈́́̓́́̂̒͑̓͌͒̚̕̕͜͜͜͜͜͠͝͝͝͠͠͠͝͝v̸̨̧̧̡̢̧̡̨̢̢̛̛̛̛̛̟̬̗̬̞̥̼̟̣͈̦̦̱̣̞̞̖̼̙̟͉̘̠͓͔̭̗͓͙̭̻̟̙̭̪̻̭̯̙̫͖̩̫̘̲͔̺͇̠̰͚̫̯̲̺̥͖̱̘͓̯̝͔̱̘͔͎̥̮̫͎̦̜͈̯͕̰̫̦̯̻̣̜͈̘͔̹͕̖̣̪̺̯̩̳͈̣͔̝͙̻͚͔̲͙̗̪͔̞̟̥̟͉̳̦̮̞̪̞̞̭̘̦̝͉͔̜͎̭͉̭̪̩̖͇̮̼͚̗̥̪͔̒̉̌̑̐̈́̽́͊́̐͂̌̿̔͒͑͐̎̿̔̌͂̑͒̇̀̾̾̉́͆͑͂̑̿͆͊̂̓̇͊̋̆͌́̽̀̃̇̂̓̒͂̀̈̅̀͒͑̂̍͑͆̾̐̈́͗̎̽́́̅͗̿͊̈́́͂̑͒͂͛̐̂́̀̔̎̈̀̓͗̄̍͑́́́̃̋͛̽̿͆͛̐͊̉̀̓̏̀̐̈́́̏̄̄́̓̂͌͐́̈̆̌̃͛̆̐̊͐̈̈́͘̕̚̕̕̚̕͜͜͜͜͜͜͝͝͝͠͠͠͝͝͠ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅ ̶̨̛̙̯̩̯͙͇̞̝̯̹̣̹̺̥͕͔̦̤͍͔̲̬̂̔̎̄̈́͑̒́͆͋͗͐̾́̇͑͂̐͋̒́͋̿̿̒̒̂̀̽̔̈́́̔̒̇̋́̔̄̌̆́̍̚̚͘̕̕͜Ć̵̛͙͔̫̞͚̭̪̄͂̈̍̉̂̂͆̈́̾͗̓̓͐͛̈́̌̃̆̽̅̌̋̊̈̊͗̊̇͑̒̒̏̀̂͊͊͐̚͘͝ǹ̴̢̨̧̡̛̛̥̤̳̜͍̪̗̖̥͕̭͚̰̝̜͖̱̱͎̙̹̺̦͖̈́̃̐̄̌̍͐̓̉̎͂̈́̈̇̏̔̒͋́̾̏͑̊̈́͑́̀̆̃͐̐̀͆̈́̓́̈́͛̿̋̎̆̃̽̊̑̀̔̆͊̋̋̂̌̅̋̔̽͛̄͆̂̋̔̈́̑̐̄̽͆̀͆̓͆̑̆͋̋́͒̉̇̊̐̽̑̾̄̋̉͐͛̎̀̀̊̌̽̍͆̿̂̑͐̾̂͛̋̑͂̀̆̈́̽̿͋͂̏̄̊̓̀̍̑͊͆́́̾͛̑́̕͘̚͘͘̚̕̕̕͝͠͝͝͝͠͠͝͝͠ͅͅņ̴̧̡̧̨̢̡̢̧̡̡̛̲͔͚̪̝̙͓̤̻͍̩̲̲̹̭̱̰͇̙̩̜̩̘̫͉̺̘̼̤͎̹̝͍̬̘̝̬̬̙̯̭̳̩͙̮̯͕͉͎̼̮̤̼̘͚̹̩̦̩̠̬͈͚̘̗͇̹̹̙͖̫̥͈̫̤̜͙̦̘̣̘͕̻̯̲̜͍̹͓͕̻͇͓͕̗̮̠̦̟̙̺̝͎̭̥̺̩̺̗̠͉̦̰̩̮̠͉̗͇̤͓͈̻̥͙͎̥̯̺͉̣̙̞̤̙͉̝̜̯̥̗̮̳͔̤̘̣͋̆̐̊̂̀͑͒̾̍̀̑̍̈́̊̒̈́̐́̉͌͐̀͐̓̋̈́͂̂͊̃̋̆͆͒̎̀̾̍̋͌̈́̓̋̇́̋͐̊̆̇̅͂͌̌͌͑̈́̏̆͒̿̆̄̄̐̈́͛̈̒̈́̅̂́͌̀̋͊̾̈́͑͑̔̔̓̆́͆̈́̔̂̾́́̊̀̌̒̿̇͒̑̓̌́́̊͊̆̃̐̃͑̉̀͌̕̚̕̕̕̕̕̕͘̚̚̕̕̚̚̚͜͜͜͜͝͝͝͠͝͠͠͠͝͠͝ͅͅͅͅͅc̸̨̧̧̨̨̨̧̨̧̢̛̛͖̟̗̱̩̩̙͙̣̲͚̖̜̖̖͖͚̤̫̞̣̹̤̺̰̱̳̼̠̬͉͚̥̟̞͙̳͖͕̣͈̤̲̩͙̭̖͖͖̬̤̙͚̫͔̙̦̞̬̹̯̤̗͙̣͕͉̗͉̹͕͎̩̻͔̺͖̩̗͔͍̞̥̤͉̯̝͈͔̪̖̟͙͉̦͂̄̑͊́̄̓̈́́͆̋̿́͐͆́́̔̅̈́̿͛̕̚͘͝͝͠͝ͅͅ.̵̢̧̛͓̲͒̈́͛̆̍̄̌̽̃̈́͌̾͂͋̓̌͛̉͌͆̎̉̌̈́̏̕͠ ̶̡̛̛̛̛̛̣͕̬̪̦̻͙͓̑̎̈́͐͛̆̈́͑̿̈͐̀̌̇͌́̌͂̃̈́͐̄̒́͋͂̓̓́̈̈́̔́̇̓̒̈́̿͌̒͑͌͂͛͋̔̄̃͂̂̋̀̔͌͆͌̔̃͒͌̐̾̏͌͘̚͘̚̕͝͝͝͝͝V̶̨̧̡̡̡̨̛̛̱̩̯̘͈̱̫͚̗͔̻̞̘̣͉̦̹͓̤̦͔͍̥̩̹̲̼̦͍͈̻̝̦̠̝̫̥̭͔̠͚͖͉̻̟̳̠̟͓̳͓͇̦̼̼̭̖̤͚̭̦̺͍͍̙̥̩͕͉̳̠̹͍͉̝̳̻͓̯̹͓̼̮͎̘̜͎̼̩̻͕̘̬͔̮͓͖̭̣̮̭͉̩̫̼̜̘̮̥̜͎̪̗̭͔̻͉̱͔̫̤̥͌͂͐̓͌̈́̀̓̓̈́̂͂̌̄̍̈́́̎̃̓̈́̏̋̓̊̄̇̿̈́̏̇̍̊͆͂̉̈̐̃͒̌͗͋̌̌͘͘͜͜͜͜͜͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅ ̶̢̛͇̮̯͕̥̳͙̯͕́̎͒̎̀͒̇͋̽̅̐̑̌̏̓̀̈́͒̆́̉́̽͐͌͒̍̈́́̌̒͊͆̐̈̋̇͊̌̆̑̾̓̃́̍̇̉̂͐̎̇̎̔̿͌̋̎͆̋̀̔͋͐̈́̐̊͑͗͐́͌̀̐͛̅̄̌̀̄̆͆̏̊̄̚̕͘̚͘̚͠͠͝͝͠͝ͅạ̸̢̨̡̢̨̧̧͔̝͉̺̭̝̗͇̪̘͕̣̥͉̭͓͇͈̪̣̞͕̳̞̣̤̪̼̣̣̜̖̹̃͗͆̎̆́̂̓̿̐̊̄̌̆̊̈͒̊̏͋̃̈́͆͑̂̒̄̌̄̆̍̓̉͗́͗̿̑͒̓̓̀̆̾̅̓̒̐̑̑̍̀̇̄̂͊̽̀̄̄̒̒̓͛͗̆̆̌͐́͂̎̓̈́̔̈́̓̎͑͊̆̅̃͛̔̔̎̓̂̓͊̃́͂̈́̕͘̕̕̕͜͠͝͝͝͠͠͝͠͝͠͝͠ͅͅͅͅv̴̨̢̡̧̨̧̡̡̢̧̢̡̧̧̛̛̛̛̛̛̺̠̭̠͔͙͓͖̜̙͕͕̪̙̥͚͈̲̬̘͔̝̣̩̺̻̠͙͔̮̥̞̞̟̲̝̳͙̱͓̲͉̲̼̜̤̥̩̮̮̹͖͔͎͇̣̻̝̻̲͍̟̻̗̞̱̘͙̟͉͈̖͚̫̲̥͉͕̱̥͓̭͔̜̣̟̼̲͚̘̼̜̪̯̙̬͓̗̈́̄̍͆̀͒́͆̋̌̀̔̉͑̎͊̃̏̃̓̎̍̀̋͑̀͊̌̓̈́̑̃͐̓̈́̀̿͌̈́͒͒̈̄͛̏͂̂͒͊́̃̆̅͆̒̿͂͆̀̒͊́̇̾͊̈́̑̈̈́͑̀̅̈́̄́̈̍͒͌̀͐̌̊́̏̃̀͋̈́̿̀̏̌͊̆̐͂̅̓̔̇͋̈́͐͑̎͂̇̌̏̈̊̈͑̈̅̈́́̓͐̉͒͒͌̆̔̽̈́̊͗̾͂̾̓͌̐͋̏̈͗̀̈̊̈́͒͑̃̅͗͛͂̚̚̕͘̚̚̚̕̚̕͘̚͜͝͝͝͝͝͠͠͝͝͝͝͝͝ͅͅn̶̡̢̢̥͎͙͔̗͍͙̺͎̻̼̖͎̥͇̲̯̲̱̗̖̙͍̣̤̹͎̻̰̹̘̠̠̜̱̞̖̹̯̗̘͔̖̜̤̤͖̲͆͒̏̆̿̒̾͗͋̓̍̿͝ͅ'̸̡̢̡̨̧̡̢̨̨̨̧̡̨̧̡̧̛̛̛̛̛̠̦͍̣͙̣̙̙̩͙͕̯͇̬̘͍͕̫͖̮͔͚̞̖̻̥͚͚̯͇̲̲̦̭̱̰͖͚̯̪̮̗͇̝͓̯̝̭̖̞̹̘͉͉̲̻̱̰̭̮͇̳̭̪̩̗͓̞̭͔͍̦͇̠̩͙̰̩̲̮̰͕͖͚̭̯̗̜͙̻͖̺̫̳͈͔̘̪͓͔͇͖͈̰͙̹̼͉̫̳̭̍̅̽̈́̊̀̔̆̉̉̇̓̓͗̃̈́̈͑̆̌̈̔͌̒͑͆̈̉̒̐͆̉͗̊͐́̒̄͋̑̽͒̆̑̔̄̅͛͂̊̊́͆̈́̉̍̄̀̇̓̍̔̐̀̓̀̀͌̎̑̒͛̀̂͊͗̋̋̓̓́́̒̀̏́͑͑̇̅̂̔͆̒̿̂̂͋̊̽̈́̈́̄͊̓̉̒͐̐͛̍̃͗̓̌̉́́͆̇̈́̿̏̽̈̃̽̉͛́̔̎̇͐̈̎̈̑̚̚̕̕̚̕̚͘̕̕͘̚͘͘͜͜͜͠͝͝͠͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝ͅg̶̨̧̢̛̛̛̛̻̮̥̲̱̰̦̙͖̗̝̼͓̱̜̖̪͇̯̫̗̤̯̞̯̙̼̳̝̲̺̰̯̙̲̠̩̦͓̜̬͍̻̦̬͖͎̬̺͓͇̼̏̇̐͗̂̈́̆͋͗͌̈́̈̒͆͌́͐̅̈́͗͛́̾̀̍͑̌̍͋̀́̆͊̀̑̂͛̂͗͋̇̏̒̀̑͆͛̇̌͌̌̒̀͘͜͜͜͝͠͝͝͝ͅ ̷̢̢̨̢̨̧̨̢̡̛̦̻̹̜̹͈̭͚̺̜͖̫͎͖̲̻̠̙̺̪͙̪̯̘̹̯̻͕̬̲̺̜̞̤̞̰̺͉̜̭̥͇̪͓͎̞͉̦̭͙̫͙̭̜̮͔͙͕̟̻̦͚̟̖̭̼̲͕̹͚̤͙̪͍͈̣̥̱͇̹̲̗͙̼̱͒̀̓́̃̽̈́̐́̍̊͂̔͐͜͝ͅͅͅb̶̨̧̢̨̧̧̡̧̧̡̧̢̧̛̛̛̗̗̳̠̫̹͚̥̮̖͚̯̙̫̭̥̜̙̲͔͍͙͍͙̣͓̭̳̲̭̲̠̯̤̳̙̟̙̬̠̲̖̦͙͔̮͍̻̣͇͈̻̯̞̫̥̺̫̭͎͇̺̮͕̤̻͈̱̮͙͚̝̜̥͉͈̫̝̩̰̯̩̩̪̱͈̘͕̰͕̰̙͎̥̖̜̜̥̲̖̠̰̫̼̓̈́̿̃̑̋̄̑͑̎̑͒̽̓̈́̈́̉́̒̒͂́̐̈͋̂̀̊̌̄̓̂͆̄͗͛̌̐̄̌͊̀́͆̐̓̈́̽̅̿͛̍̉̍͆̇̈͑̓͂̌͐̆̄̅̅́̇̊̓̉̾̓͐̌͑́͂̋͌̈́̉́̿̔̔̀̈̍̂̀̀͒̓̑̀̌̈́̿̏͆̕͘̕̕̚̕͘̚͜͜͝͠͝͝͝͠͝͠ͅͅͅͅͅͅa̴̢̨̧̧̢̨̡̡̛̛͚͕̤̮̯͓̜̳̦̺͉̟̺̫͇͕̠̱̝̼͖̭͇̳̗̟̥̪̦̬̳͕͇̞͚͕̘̣̮̖̻̩̲̩̰̠͕̝̩̙͙̰̩̮̠̗̖͔̝͉̘͔͚̰̙̖̫̻̳̲̮̟͈͙͓̹̠̟̟͙̝͈̱̲̫̞͕̜̱͈̳͙̬̝̖̝̦͓̻̭̺͖̐̑̌̈́̄͑͂̈̒̂̈́̀̇̿̓̒̅̌̈̀̈̐̄̈́̏̉̈́̍͆́̽̓̔͆̌̈́͊͐̑̍͐͆̍͂̋̿̈́̈̓́̀̈́̊̈́̽̄͛̋̒͌̋͌̒̆̊̀̄͌̓̋̓̈́̔̏̓̉̓̃͂̂͂̎̈́̀̊́̋͊̿̍̆͒̀̃̇̓̐̿̀̓̑̀͐́́̏̃͂͒͌̔̈͆̓́̋̇̄͊̈́͒́̍͌̀̌͑͆̐͊̾̚͘̚̕̚̕̕̚̕̕͜͜͠͠͝͝͝͠͠͝͝͠ͅͅͅr̴̨̡̨̨̡̡̨̢̢̧̧̨̢̼̖͍̝̝̘̜̯̲͕̳̙͉͕͔̯̜̠͖̻̝̤͚͈̖̥̖̻̳̗̠̺̥̪̖͔̘͕̣͇͓̟̜̪̠̤͍̺͖̪̖͈̹͙̖̪̖̟͔̣͙̣̤̼̟̮͈͖͎̝̞͖̱͕̰͈͖͕̪̭̦̱̠̖̹̮̖̳̳̜̠̰̙̝̘̹̹͓̲͔̼̻͇̯͔̙̪̙̰̞̹̟̭̦̬̙̣͓̟̩̺̙͎̪̞̜͇̫̪̲̹̱̣͇̫̯͑̿͂̏̋̽̉͌͂͗͆́̑͌͌̒̽̌͌͑̔̀͊́̉̀̈́̽̃̈́̈́̈́͆̿̌̈͘͘̕̚͜͜͜͜͜͜͠͠ͅͅͅq̷̨̨̧̢̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̭̘̙̭͙̖͚͙̮͈̫̩̹̖̹̹̬̱̘̤̞̟͍̟̩͈̩̺̠͈̠̣̺̥̘͉͙̯̻͉̞͎̭͖͔̤̩̜̭͖̝̹̯̹͙͕̼̥̳̯̟̟͚̗͓̻͎̖̲̗̻̮̐̿͐̓̽̓͛̎̅̈́͒̌̊͑̈́̓̎̑͆̀̇͌͛͐̄͑̔͊̊́̊͗̆́̅͗͂̽͋̍̀̒̾̈́̉͐̒͐̀͌̓̋͆͑̓̏̅͂́̓̉̐̍̄̐̍́͊̄̋̅̈̍̽̔̓̈́̽͒̈͌̈́͒̈́͂̎͐̊̌͗̓̿̈̒̎̈́̔́͛̔́̀̈̅̅̄̓̇̕̕͘̚̕̕͜͜͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͠͝͠ͅͅ ̸̡̨̡̢̢̢̨̛̛̲͓͇͓͔̣͖̪̭̻͔͙͙̭̮̺̱͉̫̼̹̜̭͇͍͓͔̟̝̣̫̺͎̲̱̺̟̗̠̯͙̲̼̠̞̭̙̳̖̙̰͍͖͇̱̫̺̫̘͑͑͋͂͛͑́̋̈͗͊̀͛̈̆̓̇͐͒̔̅̓͒͌̾̽̽̉̅̌͛͑̃̈͌̀͛͒̃̌̈́͑̑̀̋͗̓̆̌͌̎͑͆͋̈́̆̾͑̀̌͌͒̎̎͗̌̃͋̉̈̈́̓̏̈́̅͌̉̓̓͊̉̐̅͌̍̐́̓̔̑́̊̾̉́͆̌̒̚͘͘̚̕͘̚̕͜͝͠͝͠͠͝͠͠͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝ͅͅḡ̶̢̧̢̡̡̢̨̢̢̨̡̛̛̠̟̖̝̬̤̻̤̰̝̰̜̞͓͖̙̮̮̩̟̭̫̩̲͎̜̯̹̪̫̭̤͉̼̝͔̹̤̜̙̺͕͉̣̺͚̫͖̬̮͉͔̦̜̪̘̙̼̤̺̯̼͖̻̰̻͉͖̜͓̼̝̬̭̬͙͕̟̻̹̝̼͙̲̥͖͙̣̩̘̰͖͇̝̮͕͙͖̖͈̖̞̝̟̰̫͖̻̪̠̝̖̯̳̥̫͕̲̼̤̯̱̖͇̺̘̘̦̖̠̞͓̳̖͚̠̠͎̜̦͓̳̥͔̥̳͔̩̥̤̪͒͑͐͋͂͗́͂̌̓͋̋̽̍͛͗̋̽͂̅́͂̒̾̇̀̀̓̓̏͆̄̇͐̒̂̀͒͌̋̾͆̈́͗̉̎̋͊̍̐̈́͛͆͗̿̃̀̄͆̋̀̌̈̊̿̈́̽̋̽̀͋́̈͋́̆̾̂̀̈͋̿̽̉͑͌͒̄̃̊̌̈́̂̀̎͐̌̂͂͐̎̓͒̈̇͆̌̊̀͑̔̐̑̚̚̚̕͘̕̚͘͜͜͜͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͠ͅͅͅǘ̷̧̨̧̢̢̡̧͚̗̜̪͙̗̲͔̱̰̬̹͉̬͓̪͖͖͕͎͔̭͕̪̤̱̪͈̗̻̹͔̥̬͍͈̜̯̮͖͎͙̼͈͓̱͓̣̥̥̱̣̺̳͓̪̫̲̮͙͇̪̞͔͇̪̻̞̹̣͙̥̥̙͉̦̳͔̗͙̪̬̭͔̞̹̔͂͆͋̈͂̈́̌̍͊͋͂̄̒̎͘̚̕͘͜͝͠j̵̢̢̨̡̡̢̡̛̼͇͇̯̪͙͈͇̲̱̩̦̠̬͚̣͖͚͎̠̘̞͎̰̩̲̟̞̺̤̜̦͖͙̺̻̦̣̘̟͈͓̱͚͔̙̻̞̮̹̙͙̯͎̜̞͎̖͎̦̼̭̹̻̟̭̬̯̰͖̯̱̱͙̍͗̄̃̒̈́̐͋̓͑͗̃̅͋͋̌͂͊͐͒̊̓̎͌̈́̄̓̌̋͗͌̔̓̏̒̆̀̎͊̏̓̔̿̎̔̈́́̂͊͑̕̚̕͜͜͝͝͝͠͠͝͝ͅv̶̧̡̨̧̡̢̛̛̘̠͔͖̯̲͓̤̹̪͉͙̺̰͍̱̦̟̙̥̗̪̺͕͎̲̞̲̻͔̗̟̙̳̙̲̝̯͇͖̠̬͙̻̥̟̙̼̗̬̗̥̰̰̹͔͇̫̜͕̗͖̦̪̪͖̰̺̱̝̻͕̫̟̻̘̘̺̪̻͖̠͉̦̪̮̼̱̞̰͇̜̖̖̣͙̞͍̰͓͎̻̻̟̟̙͍͔̬̘̲͖̱͓̺̹̠̘̫͎̟͓̘͈͔̮̪̣͇̱̖̳͓̳͉̜͍̬̻̟̦͚̫̪͓͙͖̳̪͔̰̱̠͈͎̠͇͈̓̑̂͊̒̅͊͋̂̂͐̏͛͑͌̐͊͂͆̓̂̌̓́̍̿̀̈́̉͗̆̽̉̓̉͋̎̓̋͛͆͆̄̉͐͊͂̌̏̀̈́̀̆̈́͐͒̓̾͛͗̃̔̂̑̈́͑͆̓͋́̇̓̍̈́̂͐̂̈́̒͊̍͆̈̽̈́̐͑́͐̓̾̈͊̃͆̓͑̊̋͗͗̐̓̈́̕͘͘̕̚̚̕̕̕̚͘̕͜͜͠͝͝͝͠͝͝͠͠ͅͅͅͅ ̵̡̨̡̧̡̡̛̛̣̺͎͔̬̱̣͚͇̳̭̩͇̟͕̪͇̰̯̟̜̬̺̫͇̣̖̯͇̱̖̥̥͔̭̫̭̯͖͓͕̜̫͔͕̪̘̜͔͖͕͖̭̩̘̠̞̥̟͎̗̪͓̗̮̤͉͇͖̠͙̥̻̖̪͔̭̯͇͈̮̞͈̳̲̘̮͕̗̥̩͈̖̣̤̼̤̜̠̠͔̮̂͌̏͗̽͋͒͆̽̂̈́͒͒̍̿̒͒̀̈́̏͂͂̂̓̑͂̉͌͊̈́̾́͛̋̀͑̿̒͐͌̍̇̆͑̾́̊͂̉̂̔̌̏̒̋̽̂̊̇̔̾̈̅̈͆̉͛͐͂̽͆̎̓͒͊̅͂̎̋͂͆͂͆͐̀̋̽͑̏̅̑̏͑̐̎̑̾̔͊̕̚̕͘̚͘͘̕̕͜͜͝͝͝͝͝͠͝l̷̡̢̡̢̡̢̨̡̡̡̡̢̤̭̜̤̖̬̙͍̥̝̼̫̮͉̺̣̙̙̪̜̠̟͍̘̤̘̻͓̜̦̠͉̖͖͈͙̮̖̳̗͔̝̻̣͖̱̦̭͙̘̪̣̖̯̯̖̘̺͙͔͖͈̙̙̜̭̤͍͙̯̠͉̝͕̮͙̱̮̖̬̝̫͔̭̯̹̪̘̯͚͍̫̥̗̘̬͇̹̝̣̥̻̱͙͉̻̝̘͉̻̘̟̳̍̀̋̓̏͜͜͜͜ͅͅͅͅh̸̨̢̡̧̨̢̧̨̧̨̨̨̧̨̡̢̢̛̥͖̦̜̪̞̬̤͉̤͕̱̦͔͔̪̩̹̫̯͖̗̱̥̜̖̜̖͎͙͈̤͎͎͕̘͉͉̗̬̤̭̗̟̮̩͖͍̟͈̠͍̥̫͎̰͖̲̦̼̫̥̖͙̬̯̺̘̤̞̻͇̮͙̙̟̦̱̖̟̗̠̫̣̩͚͎̫̠̬̘̼̫͉̻͈̭͇̭̥͚͔̹͔̟͍̗̼̦̲̦̟͇͕̰̪̻͖͎̯̪͓͓̼̟̰͎͔̖̟͎͙̝̹̱̲̺͈̟̹͇̙͍͚̹̭̟͇̯̳̗̓̔̆̏̅̌̋̈́͑̐̂̀͂̋͛͋̒̓͑̉̆͆͐́̊͂̂͒̃̿͋̿̅͌͛͂̋͆̀̿́͛̚̕͘͘̚͘̚̚͜͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅḃ̵̧̨̧̨̢̡̡̨̡̨̨̡̡̨̛̛̛̛͇̬͉͙̣͖̝͔̝͖͓̞̘̠̬͇̰̞̬͓̯̞̝̳̺̬͍̤͔͚̝̤̤̮̥͉̼̟̹̯̪͔̠͉̳͙͎̦̱̻̱̮̺͉͚̖̥͈̞̩͕̺͉͎̲̘̜̭͚̭̱̥̫͍̞̘̞̖͍̺͙̲̗̩̦̪͓͎͈̪͓̪͙͍̥̺̩̝̬̍̐̿̀̐̄̑͌̑͛̽̈́͂͗̓͒̃̌̋͌̓̂̂͑͗̃̍̌̾̋͐̀̓̐͗̔̀̌̋̏͋̃̃̀͌͂̄̅͂͐̑̏͌̇͑̓̂͐̃̎̋͆͛̈̉͑́̎̑̍͛͗͊̽̕͘͘̕͘͘͘͜͝͠ͅͅ ̷̢̡̻̭̩̠͇͉̥̮͇̹̗͕͉̦͖̗̪̝̺̤̗͍͖̓̇͊̎̾͂̀̈͛̔͊͌̒̂͆͊͑̉̈́͒̒͆̃̏̆̏̒͛͗̓̓̃͂̄̇͒͂̑́͗͆͌͐̑̈́̍̋̑̈́͐͊̆̏̚̕̕̕̕̕̕͜g̷̨̨̨̢̧̧̡̧̧̧̨̧̛̗̝̺̜̰̼̝̤͙̣̤͈͇̘̯̮͍͙̪͉̻͖̺͓͎̱͓̯̦̫͉̩͔̩̫̮͔͎̮͕̞̙̤̫̹͚̳̳͙̙̠̘̻͍̟͚̺͇̥̪̫͉̪̙̖̹̲̟̰̫̹̥̬͚̰̤͕̺̬͓͎͓͍͍̻̼͙̻͍͍̪̼͓͉͕̖̣̩̼̻͈̺̦̾̀̈́͋͋̆͌̋̋̽͌̑̈̇̿͛̓́̅̆̈́͗̒̚͜͝͝ͅͅͅŕ̵̨̧̡̡̢̨̡̡̧̛̛̛̖͉̹̩̰͚͍̻̺͕̜̦͉͕̜̼͇̮̤͖̟̭̜̙̘̹͍̥̠̯̣̲̻̠̯̤̙̻̖͎̰̦̰̥̰̯̲̠̰͉̹͖͚̩̹͉͉̺̳̣͓̗̥̭̗̭̖̱̾͗̋͗͗͒͊̾͑̀̔̋̓̏̾͛̊̐̇̈́̂̔̈́͆̀̊́̾̍̍̾̔̂͛͑̀̒͆̒̇̏̈̓̍̉͛̀͂͛͐̄̂̈́̍̓̀̎͐͆̅͊̀̎͋̐̏̅̋̇̑̽̄̉̌̾̎͆̎͂̀̎̓̊͐̕͘͘̚̕̕͜͜͜͝͠͝͠͝͠͠͠͝͠ͅͅͅl̷̨̡̧̡̧̢̢̧̧̡̡̢̡̛̛͚̳̻͚̗̻͓̭̥͇̣͕̼̜̩̞̥̞͎͖̦̻͉̘̲̱͈̻̟̼̳̺̩͎͖̲̮̺͍̤̜̠̯̞͔̤̼͙̱̬̖̹̜̺͕̘̳̬̬̺̼͈͕̝͙͈̪̞͉̜̮̪̯̭̖̣̟̻͎̰̭̲̪̖̪̹̟͓̭͈̺̬̘͙̯͚̠̭̯̬͎͈̝͍̹̮̮͙̬̠̫͎͚̮̤͇̥̳͍͎̱̼̖̠̲̭͙̫̮̦͔̒̋̽̎͗̇͑͗͂͒̽̇̒̓̈́͒͐̇͆͐͐́̈́̀̈́̓̈̓̊͌͋̍͌̍͂̾͗̈́̏̀͋̊̌̅͆̇̿̄̉̍̇͆́̑̓̊͊̋͂̿̍̓̓̅̅̀͑̒͑̈̄͗͒̆̓̔̆̓͛̾͒͑̽̊͛̈́̆͑͂̐̎́̌̋͆͂̂͗̋̌̏̈͂̀͊̏̇̏͗͆̂̊̒̄̋̄́͒̈́̈͊̒͛͑̊̈̄͒̄́̃͘̕̚̚͘͘̕͜͜͜͜͠͝͠͝͝͠͝͠͠ͅͅͅͅͅ,̸̧̡̨̧̧̨̧̡̧̨͇͕̦̘͎̠̠̖͉̻͈͍͕̹̰̙̺̗̦̦͙̬̖̝̠̜̠̩͖͕̻̜͎̳̜̼̜̤͕̹͖͚̭̝̟͓̻̼͖̲͕̮̹̝͚̫̼͍͎̜̟̜̰͉̈̈͂̇̍̏͒̒̐̇͂̆̇͒́̂̒̌̒̑͆͋̅̃͛̽́̒͊͌̃̾̒͑́̒̒̑̅̋͌͐̊̏͂̈́̽̈͋̉͊͑̈́̊̏̆̋̕̚̕̚͜͜͝͝͝͝͝ͅͅ ̸̧̢̢̡̢̡̨̨̧̡̛̭̗̻̪̘̥͙̦̝̙̹̣͚̞̱̪͓̰̣̫̖̝͙̗̪̼͓̼̩͚̮̠̺̙͎̼̙̩͖͔̱͖̲̫̤̪̩̠͚̠͎͉̻̰͍͈̜̭͔͉̝͈̭̙͔͈͈̲̜̤̲̩̻͍̪̬͎͓͕̪͙̗̝͕̺̬̜̣̍͗̂̈́̈́͂̐̒̓̓̈͐͑̊̈́̈͛̃̀̽̉̆̈́̈͒̎̑̈́̈́͋̄̐̐̏̎̄̐͒̀̔́͗̀͑́̕̚̚̚̕̚͜͜͜͝͝͝͝ͅͅb̸̨̢̧̡̢̢̢̛̛̛̛̛̗͍̹̻͎̼̮͉̘̤̣͇͉͚͓̻͔͚̩̤̯̪͙͈̦̞̜̼̪̲̜̜̙̤̹͚͍̱̜͈̝̞͍̥͕̼͉͎̘͎̲̫̥͍̓͌̑̽͆̏͆͂̄̿̈́̓́̂̊̉̓͗͊̓̉͆͆͛̄̈̿̉̒̌͐̆́̅̈̀̈̾̂͆̈́̋͛̄͋̽͋͑̔͂̾̅̓̒̈̄̊̉̒̽̿́̓̒̂́͛̏̐́̈́̈́̋̔̈̓͊̓̿̑͒̍̆͒̓̄̄̈̌̐̋̄̍̐̃̾̐̅̍̈́̋̿̆͂̋̎̇͛͌̒͛̊͘̚̚͘̕͘̕͘͜͜͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠á̵̧̧̧̨̛̪̙͔̙̣̩̣̳͓̺̖͎͓̖̺͙̬̙̟̖̖̜͔̣͎̰͙͚̫̦͙͚̟̩̯̗̣̍̐̀́̇́͌͋̏̔̓̔͛̐̉͆̓̾́̓̓̊̉̂́͒͆͒̏̿̓͋̍̿̎̊͋̾̿̈́͆̈́̃̔́͋́̽̄̿̆̌̇̆͐͆̓͗̽͊͒͒̓̏͐̊̎̒́̾̆̂̉̍͐̑̉̓̕͘̚͘̕̚͜͜͝͠͝͝͝͠͠͝ͅg̶̨̛̛̛̛̲̜̣̲̣̦͔̗̺̖̱̟͚̠̝͎̙̥͔̣̳̝͉̞̭̠̹̺͙̘̳̩̰̣̤͍̯̝̹̯͍͎̹͉̤̰̗̿̓̎̒͒̾̽͑̓̈́̇̽̂̀͋̈̆͆́̒͆͂͒͌͂̑̂͛̅̔̍̿̿̎̉͛͐͋̿̈́̈́̃̏͛́̌̑͌̏̉̾̃̆͆̓̄͆̽͊̉͛̔͋̚͘̕̕͜͝͝͝͠ͅͅ ̷̧̡̛̛̝͓̫̱̤̩̯̙͕̟̥͇̤͇̲̘̖̙̫͍͕̻̮͓̠̺̳͎̰̩̲̝̺̻̲̗̻̰̘̯̺̣̠̬̰̝̯̹̪͉̗̠̠̰̻̩͕̤̙͕̼̺̪̖̆̐̓͒̌͂̅̈́̌͗͐̓̿́̉̔̊̌͛̈́̽̊̑͐̉̄̍̄͐͊̅̊̒̾̀͊͋͛͑̍̉̅̍͆̾͆̆́̂́͐͂͑̋́̄̏͊̈́̃̃̒͐̐͌̅̆́̓̓̀̈̏͊͛͛͑̓̆̅̌̆̋̃̽̍̊̂̽͗͋̀̍̽̌̃́̆̋̒͋̅͑̑̿̿̈́͐̾̅̚͘̚̕͘̚̚̚͘͘̕͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͠͝ͅͅơ̷̢̢̡̧̧̧̧̢̧̢̨̨̧̨̡͚̺̮̘͙͕̖̮̯̪͎̺̗͔̻̟̗̫̰̣͙̹̥̞̭͉̻̪͓̩̱̠͔̜͖̦͎̙̻̯̼̫͈̠͈̯̩͍͈̻̙̖͓͖͓̫͔͔̱͚̱̙̘̺̹͙͇̟̥̱̹̳͎͔̳̯͎̯̲̬͕͍̗̩̻̮̼̪͍̫̰̺̝̫̼̘͕̫͈̦̱̖̟͓̼̬̹͔͕̝̜̳̰̯̦̼̩̝̝̘̝̪̰̺̭̯͍̺̣̝̞̗͖̩͉̣̺̰̬̟̥͖͙͉͎̘̭̪̹̜͖͚̋̑̋̉̌̓̾̽͑̉́́̅͐̅͂̍̎́̾͒̉͗̽͊͌̿̃̿̓̾̊̐̾̍͗̇̅́̆̂͋͆̋͗́̽̓̐̑͊̓̊̓̈́͑̒̄̄̔͂̋́͛̍̏͌̀͑́̇͛̊̀̅͊̈̒̑͂͋̈́̎͆́͋͒͌͛̓̆̏̅̃͛̓͗́̏̅̊͌̅̕̚̚͘̕͘̕̚̕̕̚͘̚̕͘̕͜͜͝͝͝ͅļ̴̧̢̡̢̨̡̨̧̛̼̺̱͈̪̣̮̝̹͈͔͍̹͎͚̬̪̳͇͇͍͈͔̖̰͔̥̮̬͉̯̬͚̯̙͚̭̼͓̜̮̫̻̝̮̼̗̺̩̠̝̹̫̭̥̺̙̼͈͈̺̘̫̙̱̮͍̖̪̌̆̎͒̀̽̆̒̀̀̔͐̉̉̄͊̀̒̎̔̒͐̃̓̀͐̒̍̒̽̾̾̋͆͌̄̈́̏̎͛̓̀̍̅̋̓̃̀͛̅̐̄͗͛̈́̇́̇̐̈́͘̕̚͜͠͝͠͠͝͠ͅͅ ̴̢̡̧̧̛̛̛͇̥̥̮͇͔̬̼̣̠̰̜̩̼͎̲̤̣̻͖̣̪͚͓͎̪̙͇̭̤͔͍̮̦͙̪̯̙̥̲̝͖̹̣̣͇̪̮͇̙̩̃͐̀̿̈́̓̒̆̂̉̀̾͑͋̒͂͋̆̽̀́̉̾̔̈́̽̂̾̊̆̈́̉͋̔̿͑͗̑͂͗̃͆̉̐͋͐̎̿̿̃̓͋͒̇͛̀̐̃̿͆̍͒̏͊̽́̾̑͆̏̑̇̆̅͑͊̾̔́̋̀̒͘̕͘̕̚̕͘̕̕͘͘͜͜͜͝͝͝͝͠͠͝ͅͅͅͅn̵̢̛̰̦̥̱͕͇̖̹̾̒͌͛͐̋̇̒̅̔̒͒̇̈́̐̓̎̀̀͆͐̐̉̄͋͒͒̾̌̍̃͐̈̊͆͌̑̎̑͑̄́̇̍̂̊̿̊͐̍̂̌̈̊͂̅̇͐̅͆̿̋̌̓͂̔́̈́̆̇͂͒̅̅̑̇̋̄͐͆̇̍̔̈́̃͋͆͒̀̊̈́͐̆̆͊́̍̐̆̋̎̈́̎̆̉̈́͒̽́͐́͋̑̀̄̏͂̆̆̀̃̊́͆͛̿̌͑̆̕͘̕͘̚͘͘͘͘̕̕͠͝͝͝͝ ̴̛̛̛̯͉̞̭̝͉̒̽͗̾͌̈́͗̑̔̇̉̄͆͆̅̈́̊͊͌̇̑̀͒̍̂͌̿̆͒͂͒̃̓̾̓̐̈́͆́̈́͐̈́͋̂͋͊͌̉́̈͂̾̀̾̔̄̏͆́̾͌̄̄̓̄̾̊̾͂̍̅̿͑̐͋̒͌̔͋̉͗͐̈́̎͂͛͊̔͂͑̓̽̓͌͛́̈́̌͒̇͗̄̓̃̓́̃̅͑͒̽̿̉̔̉͛̆̒̓̏͑͒̀̏́̒̏̍̿͗̂̂̌̉̉̐̔̒̚̚̚͘̕̚̚͘̕̚̕̚͘͠͝͝͝͝͠͠͠͝q̸̡̢̨̧̧̢̧̨̨̨̧̧̗̤͚͙͇̪̙̙̗͍̣̙̯̦̥̻͔̺͙̙̳̤̤̬̱̙̼̪̪̟̠͚̭͔͙̯̳͉̙̮̫̭̤̩̙͈̯̮̥̱̟̫̫̮̗̟̰̻̙̦̟̰͚̗̬̫̘͓̦̤̪̺̣͉̬͎̞͈̦͉͓̬̹̥̟̭̙̘̲̭̗̤̫̥͍̔͑̑̓͗̈̊͒͛͐̓̾̇͊̈͒̉̄͊̔̓̐͘͜͜͜͜͠ͅͅͅn̷̛̛̛̲͉̻͇̯̦͚̰̺̲͛͂̾͑̌͆̏̽̔̏̿̾̏͆̀͒̊̂̅̒̈́̓͌̀̉̑̌̒̌̀̀͂̌̈́͒͗̍̇̊̈̾̏́͌̃̃̆̆̍̐̎̽̔͐̊̎̇̿̈́̉̔̄͑͊͗́̈̊͐́̓̇̔̀̐̀̔̓̓̃́͋̿̄̄͗͆̄͋́̇̄̊́̏͆͘̚̚͘̚̕͘͠͝͠͠͠ẕ̴̧̧̧̨̨̢̢̧̡̢̛̦͇̟͍͈̲̼̲͙̰̖͖̦̯̯͖̠̠̟͉͕͙̤̟̼̞͉̬̪̮̹͕̩̦̞̪̠̞̟͇̝̠̹͖̯̗̫͙̩͚̯̘̟̰̠͕͚͖͓̙̦̱̻̰̱̮̰̮͈͙̩͍̬̬̱̦̜͕̬̰̩̮̥̞̘̣͈̪͖̘͚̮̼̰̘̬̝̻̰̜͖̰̪̙̦͈̙̩͎̭̤͎̠̤̥̝͕̱͓̮̭̟̈́̈́̃͐̒̀̋̊̓̏̎̈́̈́̄̐̀̊̋̈́̄̒̈́̒̄̀͛̀̄̌́͛̀̊́͊́̾͘͘͘͜͜͜͜͠͝͠͝ͅͅą̷̛̛̛̛̛̩̼͓̭̯̳͙̰̝̱̯͉̈́̆̋̇̂̍̀̀͛̎̀̐̎̂̎̾͋̆̊̑͐̉͐͊̈́̀̌̾̈́̀̈́̀̾͋̑̽̀́͐̆̐̽̓̔͆̽̍̋̀̈́̌͋́͆̒͑̀̄̉̇̋̋͗̌͊̂̽̌͂̈̊̀̀̎̒̐͊̓̊̒̃̆̋̄̔̂͒͑́̓́̐͆̈́́̊̾͑̀̾̀͒̌̎͌̆̇̉̽̒̄̽̎̏̓̿͑͗́̒̄͛̓͆̈́̄̀̽̋̈́̈́̉͂͆̈́̔̈̈́̈́̆͆̇̂͑͑̿̄͌̐̎̄̈͐̚͘̕̚̕͠͝͠͝͝͠͝͠ ̴̧̨̧̧̧̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̖̦̣̟̻͓͍̺̠͎̹͔̰̩̮̟̟͉̥̲̝̝̻̣̰̳͉͇̫̣̹̮̰͍͙̜͕͖̗̝̩̮̯̞̟̩̘̬̙͉̣̙͑̆̏͌͊̇̂̈̉̂͊̀̾̇̋̍̆̌̃̅̓̒̑̒͂͛̔̔̉̾̓̍̂͊̀̀̓̃̉͂́͒͊̎͆̂̈́͆͋́̀͗̇̓̿̃́͗̈́͐̋͐̅̈́̀̃̍̊̓͑̍̈́͗̃̏̏́̓̌͌͛̊̈́̐͌̑̀͗͐̊͋̿̿́̊͑͋̾̈́͆͗̄̓̏̎͐̒̌͑̉̽̾̂̆͂̍̋̎̔̆͑̋͐͊̎́́͒́̒͐̈́̏̀̿̆͛̅̀͂̔͗̔̋̊̿͂͂̎̇͋̈́̄̾̔͂͑͑͌̂̂̀̓͘̚̕̕͘͘͘͘̕͜͜͜͝͠͝͠͠͠͝͠͝͠ͅͅg̴̡̧̨̧̨̧̛̝̯̩͎͍͇̳̗̖̩̟̜̱͓̭̮̜̬̘̜̹̼̹͇̫̳̘̖̻̪̟͉̗̦̹̜͇̳̟̪͎̙̠̲̰̼̹̫̰͍̈́̀̈͐͊̈́̔͗̿̈̾͋͒͐̏̓̀́̾̄̓̔͐̅̓́͐͂̂̇͑̊̀̀͒̆̒̆̍̆̀̈́̓͋̃̿̈̾̇͗̄͋̄̿̍̑̕͘̕̚͘͝͝ų̶̨̡̨̛̛̛̛̟̥͖͓̰͙̠̥̬̗͚̞͉̜̠̦̳͖͔͔̗̳̩͕̩̈́͋̋͊̔̈́̎̉̈̎͒̓̏̏̽̊̑̋͆̿͊̃̒̍̔͗͌̈̂̒̀̀̈́̈̈́̆̈̍̓̓́́̐͌͑̓̄̇̾̐͆́́̊̆̂̉̅̈́̍͐̏̂̃̋͊͆̓̔̒̽͆̆́̑̍͐̌͗͒̉͊̉͂͒͐̀̾̐̐̍̋͋̾̈́̾̋̋͊̑͛̿̋̓̀͒̐́̎̎̉̅͊́͒̃͌́͑̾͑̾̿͘̚̚̚͘̚̚͝͝͠͝͠͠ţ̵̧̧̨̡̨̧̛̛̩͖̦͓̹͈̪̙̻̜̩̤͚̙̬͎͉͓̖̯͈̺̠̗͓̭̦͓̘͔̹͎͖͉͙̙̩͙͈͚̭̯̥̹̬̦͈͙͉̜̱̺̭̲͈̰̼̜̻̼̹̬̝̘͎̙͔̺̥̙͔͚̺̟̘͙̥̠͍̭̳̺̻͍̪͙̬̣̖̥̞̭̘̜͛̍̓̓̾͋̽̑̿̒̆͆̂̆͆͆̈́̒͆̇̄̍̓̀̎̊͗̄̿̀̒̉̏̉́͋́͛̎̚̕̚̕͜͝͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅv̸̨̢̡̨̨̛̛̩͔̭̯͇̳̰̟͎̠͍͔͓̣̣̦̺͎̱̺͉̜̪̤̫̜̞̱̩͔̙̜̳̞̝̳͔̩̯̟̥͖̬͔͚̼̥̺͓͕̙̰̭̘͉̠͔̼̮̗̻͇̹͍̘̜͔̈́̎̍͐͋̆͛͑̓͑̔̿̀̏͛͆͆̆́̽́́̆͑͑͐̉̊̓̇́̈́͆̓̀̈̌̌̅̌̈́̑̌̾̓͛̂̃͊̆̀̀̒͛̄̓̈́̑̈́̀́̍̉̅̈͐̃̈͐͆͑̔̆͑̌̈͒̀͛̓̄̑̔̊̄̆́̑́̋̃̉͂̋̂͋̈́͛̽͐̂͌͌͊̏̆̆̋̑͗̀́̊̈́̄͘̕͘̕͘̚̕͝͝͝͝͠͝͝ͅͅf̴̧̢̧̡̧̨̡̡̡̧̹̖͈̹̻̰̟̘̻̭̙̣̘̼̳͇͎̠͕̦̗̮̬̮̮͔̻̻̜̫̤͇̹͈̯̻͖͖̗͍͉̮̼̣̟̻̥̗̜͉̫̬̖̣̤̻͓̮̱̗͇̰̳̗̝̝̬̻̝͕̯͓̣̱̮̞͙̲̖̠̦̠͇͇̩͙̬̱͚̣̼͎͖̖͕͎̪͇͎͙̺̪̺̪̣͖͖̭͈͓̝̼̘͉̠̤͕̤̹͔̼͎͙̠̼̱͎͎̘̯̠̭̮̜͖̥̼͈̟͖̖̭̦̱̙̲̮̜̱͕̯̤̟̪̪̭̼͖̿̈̉̅̆̾̊̑̿̔͆̉͛̂̒́̽̓́̀̅̆̀̋͗̏̇̊̾̈́̌́̀͗͂̋̊̑̕͜͜͝͝͠ͅͅ.̷̡̡̨̨̢̛̛̛͙̮̝͎̫̯̭̰̥̹̪͕̦̦̗̤͉͉̱̼̼̣̻̖̰͈͙̫͎̤̥͇̲̗̫̣̥̫̰̣̠̠̖̫̠̣̫͕̳͓̝̭̟̜͎̈́̑͑̎͊̂̈́̓̏͐̉͂̄̅̽́̀̽̈́̊̉̎̅̄̐͒̉̐͑̈́͊͌̍̈̿̐͐̍̏̓̀͒̿̉̐̀̍̓̎̈́̽̄̋͑͑̀͋̒͋͆̈̌̿̄̓̈́̇̑̊̀̍̋͂͊̂̀̅́̓̂̅͊̊́̈́͂̓̉̎͐̍͂̿̌̂̽̀̈́͑̊͘̚̚͘̕͘̚̕͜͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͠͝ͅ ̴̡̨̛̛̙͚̩͈̤̠̠̼̙̞̫̫͓̦͉͔͎̠̞̗͚̱̺͓͙̭̘̖̈͛̌̈̏̈͊̈́̾̋̄̂̔̈́̂͂̆̓̓̃͛̑̓̊̈͂̂̈́́̑͂̐̇͑̔́̎̐̈͌͐̒́̉̇̀̒́̔̍͗͂̈̅͑́̂͒͑͋̽̂̔̋̈́͂͗͆̈́̾̈͛̄̈́͆̔̈́͒͗̋̓̄̀̽̾̈́̉͑̂̐̅̅̾̈́̀͂͋͂͗͑͊̓̒̂́̿̈̐͑̐̍̂͑̆̑̆̌́́̈́̆́̆̈́̊̒̽͗́̑̉͌̊̐͒̇̆̀̀̒̐͐́̿̈̈̚͘͘͘̚͘̕͘̚̚̕͜͝͝͝͝͠͠͝͠ͅͅG̷̛̛̛͇͇̥̥͓͉̱̠͕͇̯̈́̈́͊̂̆̅̍̔͐̏̔̒͑̏͋̎̃̊͋͊̿̓̏̑̌̿̍͗̐̽̍̇̔̅̄̅͒̓̃̎̌̈́̓̈́̊̄̋̍̑́̅̐̓͆̉̈́̇̇̊̅̈́̀̄͑̉͒̀͐́́̾̽͊̿̓͂̆̄́̃̈́̏͛̉͊̊̈̓̎͌͆͑̓͛̿̽̅̑̇̿͑͊̀̍̑͛̐̏̇̋̈́̔́̏̆̉͂͋͒̚̕̚͘̕̕͘̕͜͝͝͝͠͝͝͠e̵̡̢̧̨̧̡̢̨̧̨̨̡̡̡̡̧̛̛̺̝̬̣̯̭̰͔͎̮͍̩̙͚̭̬̼̞̭͖̭͕͙͇̬̹͉͎̮̭̝̣̩̯͙̻̳̥͕͍̳̪̼̻̳̼̜̱̮̦̗͔̝̗̪͖͙̪̘̦̮̝̬̙̥͕̺̼͓͙̞͙̫̗̻̼̺̥̦̘̘̼̰̰̗̟̹͇̼̹̰̦̩̫̹̝̙̣̗̤̗͚̫̠̬̣̺̠̮̞̲̦̝̤͕̠͚̗̦̮̙̝̰̩̘̬͓͈̗̗̣̝̠͇͙͕̠̼̙͎̾̓̍̒͋̈̿̄́̈́̑͂̀̂̈́͒̔̉̈́̾̀͗̊͌̈́͗̂̎́̿̆͆́͗͛́̅̏̐͊̔̾͋̄̀̃̔͋͗͊́͊̑͊̀̃̈̄̾̓͒͋̔͗̑͋̇̔̾͌̀͐̈́̈́̾͐̈́̈́͂̊͐̑͋͐̓̆̊͋̈̃͌̈́̄͒͑̿̈́̒̾̈̌̃̆̍̈́́̈͒̊͊͑̅͐͐̾͆̈̿͑̔͘̚͘͘̚͘̕͘͜͜͜͜͝͝͝ͅͅͅų̸̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̪̠̰̹̪̫̱̞͍̠̟̪͎̹̘̱̲͎̺̮̦͛̊̓̔̾͗̐̑̽̈́̋̑̈́͆̈́̅̾͛͆͋͋̍̉̒̓͒̾̓̌͊̈́̈́͗́̈́͗͌͌̉͛̄̄̑̎̈́̈́͑̈́͛̊̂͂̓̅̌͑͂̿̋̐̀͆͊͊́̈́̾̎̓̃̀͋́͌͑̈́̈́̈́͌̉̅̇̈́̂͂͐̀̔͛̔̀̔̌͆̌̋͌͑͊͒͗̑̄͛̊͗̉̏͒̔̇̅̐̐̔̈́̇̋̑̈́̋͘̕͘̚͘̕͘͘̚͠͝͝͝͠͝ͅp̶̧̧̧̢̡̡̲̝̫͚̮͍̟̹͚͙͓͓̭̦͓̠̥̣̗͉̺̙̬̜̞̬̖̗͙̲̰̱̲͕͔̥̥̘̦̱͉̃̀̉͂̊̋͆͌̈͊͆̄͛̃͆͐̓̾̀̽́͑̌̉̂͋̉͑͛̑̌͗̽̀͗̈́̎̊̈́̍͑̉̎̉̈́̈͒͗̃͐̀̍̎̉̀̾͂̌͠͝͝͝͝͝ͅf̷̧̧̨̨̨̢̨̧̨̧̨̢̢̧̛̛̠̝̰̘̻̩̻̠̠͙̜̬̟̲̤̭̭̱̩̭̖̯̗̻̲̫̩͇̹̖͍͉̪̤̫̰̜̩̙̱̬͇̦̭͉͓̝̤̱̤̗͖̯̪͈̦̣̭̪̤̮̙̦͔͕̻͚̻̯̮͎̬͈̲͈̲̟̦̞͕͚͖̜̣̼̣̟̯̣͓͎̬͆̋͑̒̿̊͋͂͛̈͆́̏̃͆́̈́̒̊̓̄͗̏̐̐͛̀̀̊̆͊̋̓̓͂̉̓̐̃̀̂̾̈̑̿̂̽͐̊̋̄̍͗̇́̀̇͒̾͂̇̾́͂̓͆͒̈́̓̅͊͑̉͑͗̌͂̎̔̀̈́̓͑͗̄̇̏̅̀́̃̍͊̿͌̽̾̓̀͌̀̓́̍̉̈́̇͑̋̆̾̋̅̋̒͛̽͛̚͘̕̚͘̚͘̚͜͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝ͅͅn̷̛̛̛̛̻̮̰̤̻̭̯̬͕̮̭̯̅̉͗̅͂̉̑̎͊̈́͗̓̎̅̈́̌́̄́̾̿͒̐̇́̄̐́̈͛̑̃͋͗̂͊͑̈́́̐̍͌̓͐̎̃͛̀̿̽̒͊̑̉͌̾̇͒̂͑̅̎͛̽̔̃̈́̑̋̀̔̋͆͘̚̚̕͘̕͘͘͝v̸̧̨̨̡̡̧̧̨̢̨̢̧̛̖̰͕̥̲̯͚̟̘̰̰̖̗̘̖̹̮̳͈͙̦̥̮̰̗̘͍͉̹̣̰̤̗̟̱̫̬̦͉̙̜̰̙̫̙̣̥̞̤̜̘͎͖̖̫̺̜̦̭̗͍̬̮̫͕̖̠̗̬̮̹̥̥̺̪̻̙̤̣̟̠͉̼̖͍̺͓̘͖̞̹̦̙̥̙̗̞̞̳͇̗͖̝͈̬̦͎͓͔͍͈̤̩͇̯̣̮̯͔̫͈͔̘͕̹͔̺͍̯̪̼̳͍̜̞̥̤̰̥͖͔̬̣͚̞̭̬̬̘̻̰̪̎̊͐̏̾͗̇̽̊̔͆͒̆̏̃̓͛̿̊̊̐̍̾͌͋̅̾͋͋̈́̃̍̆̂̂̄̅͛̓́͋̅̃̋̎̏̈́̍̀̋͆̀̋̍̄̅͂́̏̋̓̌̉̇̓̋͆̾̾̔̋̽̆̒̉̅͗̓͛͒͋̎̌͛̉͌͐̓̒̏̈́͒̎̇̊͋͘̕̕̚͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͠͠͝͠͝͝͝͠ͅͅͅͅģ̶̨̡̡̡̡̧̨̡̧̡̢̢̨̢̢̛̦̖̱͙͓̪̘̹͖̠̬̠̲̦̲̣̳̖͕̜͚͖̥̬̖̣̬͔̺̺͈̮͚̩̮͇̥̱̘̳̞̼͕̟̘̲͙̣̯̗̗̺̮̰̦͎̯̬̭̠̞̜̹̪̲͇̰̼͖̼̤͓̭̹̻̥̰̙̘̭̰̲̱̥͖̣̣͖̭̮͉̠̯͎͎̣̝̤̦̤̫̲͙͙͈̦͉̩̖̜̰̙̩̜̪͖̗͕̣̥̯̠͉̠̦̘̤̖̯͈̤̯̘̻͇̪͙̝̙̦̥͔̳̭̘̥̾͋̍̌̂̿̄̊̂́̄̍̋̓̎̿̿̎̊̉̎́̈́͒́̅̎̐̎̂̀̿̇͑̋̄̾̄͗̓̀̍̋̀̀̈́̇̈́̉̄͒͛̓̌̈̊͐́͂̂́̂̃̉͂́̀͆̊̇͒̌̓̀̋͑͊̃̿̅̈́̐̽̉̈̈͌̀̚̚̕͘͘̕̚̕͘͜͠͠͝ͅͅͅͅͅr̵̨̧̨̛̛̛̘̳̭̳̲̫͎̣͕̻̘̗͔͔̮̭̱͖̗̮̰̬̫̝̘͕̰̰͍̠̬͖̝̹̝̯̹̪͎̞̜̳̫̙̰͎̥̫̻̹̙̟̦͍̱̺͖̖̺̣̳͇̳̜͈̤̖͉̩̹̱̠͍̠̦͍͑̈́̀̈́͊̐͐̀̏́̈͒̊͗̊̑̈́͛̓́͒̆̒̎̏̈́̆̒̀́̐͐̈́͑̍̈́͌̐̈́̀̋̒̒͒̂́͗̆̃̈́̉̂̋͑̍̅̃̀͌̈́̓̿̾͋͐͌̽̉̔̂̍̒́̀̓̊̽̿́̑̓̽́͋̂̽̀̇̀̏̎̂̋̑̾̒͗̏̿̄̃̾̽̌̆̄̔͊̊͑̆̈̉͊̄̊̕͘͘̚̕̚̕͘͘͘͜͠͝͠͠͝͠ͅͅͅ ̵̨̛̘̯̼͊͐̄̆̍̍̎̋̑̾͐͆͗̀̒̆̀̉̉̉̿̀̂́̀͑͂͆̓͐̓̽̂͋͐̆̉͐̄̈̑͒̾̔̓͛̄̋͌̈̎͋̈́́̅̎̽̉̑̌̀̿̉̃̃͊͆͊͐̐̈̊̆̽̒͑́̌̓̿̽̓͋̏͐̍̈́́̅̋͗͒̂͑̉͛͋̽̓͒́́̾̓̽̓̚̕̕̕̚͘̚͘͝͝͝͠͠͝͠͝͝v̵̧̨̡̡̡̛̛̜̦͔̮͍͖̬͚̜͕̲̳̲͉̥̟̣̻̣̭͉̱̗͉̟̞͚̜͕̥͕̭͍͙̱̩̦̬̫̲̱̭͕̠̖̫̟̭̻͎̤̂̓̇͗̔͗̑̏̅̇͋̇̅͂̒̀͆̅̎̓̐̎͑̔̓̆̀̆̽̈́͐̿̆̔̋̊̾͑̀͊̈́̈́͆̀̊̈́́͛̈́̏̿̍̂̈̌̓̈̔̏̒͂͋͋̐̃̋̅͒̓̈́̊͋͘̚̕̕͘͘͘͜͠͝͝͝͝͠ͅͅf̴̡̡̢̡̧̡̢̡̨̨̢̨̨͔̗̻̳̪̙̝̫̹̟͕̯̱͖̫͚͖̩̪͔̹̯̪͍̪͕̙͚̼̮͈͙͙̟̜̪͚͎̟̱͎̜̲͓͙͉̤̗͎̣̮̰͍̪̙̫͍̜̟̻̜͇̩̯̼̭̞̹͕̰̲̠̰̝͓̪̥̬̦̘̬̯̟̲̤̩̜͈͚͉̟̦̟̺̠̩̹̼̘̻̹͔̪͇͎̗̙͍̮͙̫̘̈̋͜͜͜͜͜͜ͅ ̴̢̡̢̡̡̨̧̧̧̧̛̛͎̙̯̲̩̺̹̳̤̬̺̘̦̮̰̣̦̥̮̱̩͔͈͖̺͈͖̺͎̭̳̹̘̣͕͙͈͚̮͚̦̘̼̯̻͚̯͉̹̪̬͉͉͈̱̱̖̜͇̟̖͈̠͙̣̳̱̦͓̝̦̮̈́͗̔͋̓̂̆̎̓̉̈̊̊̉̅̎̈́̆̆́̾͋̉̅͗̿̾̋̉̾̋̍͂̊̂̄̒̈́́̊̍͒̒̓̋́̑̂̈̀̍̈́̓̔̐̈́̈̅̀̾̚̕̕͘͜͜͜͜͠͠͝͝͝ͅͅl̷̨̛̙̼̻̮̭͊̓̈́̀͗̄̐̓́̈́́̈́̏́̃̔͋͘'̶̡̧̨̨̫͍̩̮͍̟͈̹͈̲̱͉͉̬̝͚̥̞̞̥͓̠̮͇̗̳͇̒̈́́̓̄͊̀̀̅̌͛͋̐̈́͋̀̅͌̉͌̓̃͌͋́̎̈́̅͒͌͂̒̊̾͋͒̑̎̂͋͂̂̍͗͛̍̂̿̌̽͌̓̊̿͑̃̕̕͜͝͝y̸̨̧̡̢̨̧̡̡̬̮̼̜͎̝̪̯̦̭͚͇͍͖̱̤̞̰͈̗̟͖̯̗̗̖̤̱͈̫͕̦͔̞̫̙͓̙̮͓͍͖̼̬͕̘̫͈̗̗͖̩͔̯̘̹̹̺͓̺̖̻͖̺̘̘̲͚̺̱̙̠̯̱̥̲̘͚̺͗̉̐͜͜͜͜ͅf̶̧̢̡̢̨̡̨̧̢̧̡̡̢̢̧̨̡̡̛̛͔̜̻̹̠̮̱̟̭̻̥̳̦͇̼̗͍̝̘̱͚͉̤̤͖̲̟̩̯̺̲̤̯̰͈̰̩̞̠̱̦͉̖̰͇̦̲̯̭̗͎̘̗̜̩̖̤̪̻̮̺̦̳̝̗̞͚̙͙̱̩̣̮͍̲̘̰͕̞͍͓̭̥̫̖̬̟͇̦̰̞̖̰͚͇̙̗͚͙̪̮͓͔̝̙͈̗̰̗̳̱̜͖̬̙̯̼͓̳͈̳̮̲̟͉̥̻̼̬̦̱͖̜͎̫̳̭͚͎͇̯̥̙̖̰̬̪̦͇̳͇͍̘͈͖͍͕̰͉̥͓́̌̍̏̍̇̈́̽̎͑̍͛̇̇̿̏̆̓͒̄̅̾̂́̏̿͆̓͒̍̇̓̀͑͌́́̀́̇̆̑̇̈̓̀̀͒͐͑̿̔͑̂͛̎̍͋̽́̓͊̒̀̏̉̊̐̒̉̿͐͆̋̀͂̀̏̏̊̌́̓͘̚͘̚̚͘͜͜͜͜͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅỹ̶̡̧̧̡̨̡̧̢̨̡̨̨̛̛͚͖͍̪̞͚̖̹̮̘̲̪̣͚̳͎̠̩̼̳̜̗̜̺̘̹̹̝̫̙͔̬͉͔̘̩̱̥̟̖̞̯͔͓̙̥͙̘͚̲͈̣̭̫͕͚̱͇͓̲̟̝̟̲͔̱͉̫͓̲̺̳̣͖̖̱͙̩̜͖̺͎̩̻͇̥̤̤̪͉̩͉̠̙̫̯͙̱̩̙̙̞͔̲̤͈̳̝͕͊͛̀͌̒̏͆̆̂̓̃́̔̀̂̀́̎͗̌̓̑͂̽͊̈́͂̉̐͗͒͊̊̃́͒͛͒̀̓͗̐̋͛̀̔̽̀̊̄͑̅͒̈̅̒̅̉̒̇̂͂̊͛̂͛̑̊̅͌̉̓̇̐̔̀͒̾̄̈́͋̍̒̉̍̃́͂̒́̏̒̒̆̋̐̾̂͂͗͑̏̂̅̀̅̀̆̀͌̿̑̇̈́̓́́̎̄̿͐̎̅̅̾͐̅̐͊͐͘̚̚͘̕̕̚͘͘̕͜͜͠͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠ͅn̶̡̨̧̡̨̡̡̡̧̧̢̨̧̢̢̧̛̝̝̣̻̻̠͈̜̠͉̪̙̖̹͙̭͔̻̹̮̪̮̜̺̯̜̻̺̩͍̜͙̲̞̜̗͚̮̣͖͓̟̖̼̣̻̫̰̻̳͇̩̠͉̜͍̯͖̭̜̞͉̱̖̯̙̞̮̗̤̺̦͓͕̬̼̟̖̖͉̯̻̦͙̮͎͚͚̟̳̘̼̮͍̺͈̒̆̇̍̾̽͌̄̾̂̇̀́͗̂͑͊̎̏̒͆̒̅̃̆̓̿͗̋̀̑̌͗̏̉́̉͊̽͗́̊͐̔̂̈̊͒̄̾͑͆̎͒̿̾̀̑͊̌̑̈́̋̌̈́̚̚͘̚͘͜͝͝͠͠͝͠ͅͅͅ ̴̨̢̡̧̢̢̨̨̡̡̡̡̡̛̛̛̛̛̛̞̙̘̠̬̳̳̻̺͈͚͚͔̼̳͔̼̫̱̜̜̭̥̝̥̻̫͖̠͎͔͚̮͎͕̲̣̤̱̺̳̘̭̗̫̦̫̤̠̠͚̻͙̯̥͇̱͙̰̭͖̗̹̳͚̦̝͉͍̻͇͚͇̫̘̟͇̼̺̜̮̮̰͇̳͉̫̻͇̘͕͇̤͔͕̗͓̯̗̬̠͚̌͊̄̒̓̍͆͂̓̌̈́͐̇͌̓̀̐͐̉͒͌̀̒̎̈̔̌̆̈́̂͋͐̇̂̆͗̃̿̀̔̊͐̀̿̒͒̽̏̇͛͆̉̐̊̓̇̅̆͆̽̐́̂͊̏̒̑̾̂̆̒͒͋̋̾̒͐̉͌̒́̄͗͌̌̑́́̃̀̎̂̈̌̋̉̂̊͛̏̈́̉̇̊̄̓͂̊̈̔́̑̎̅͑͐̑͗̾̋̏̓̏̏͂̓̉̓̆̾̊̀̒͐̒̊̑̍̿̊͛̌͂̐͛̀́͘͘̚̕̚̕͘̚̚͘̕̚͘͘͘͘͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͝͝͝͝͠͝͠͠͝͝͝͠ͅͅͅͅͅě̸̢̡̡̧̧̢̨̢̙̘̫͔͈͔̪̩̩͖̙̟̤͙̭̩̤̺̤͈̯̻͕̪͓͎̥͍̮͇̬̟̤͉̤̲̲͎̩̪̮͎̲̪̲̗͈̹̰̥̞̩̲̹̰̝͉̙̠̯̟̣̼͔̻̥̮͇̖̬̯̳̘̹̝̓̈́̾̿̓̑̋͋͑̊̒͐̅͛͂̀̎̓̋̋͒̔͛̇̌́̊͐̓̈́̿̇̑͛́͊̄̾̈́̆̀̾̍̊̇͗̓̄̄̂͒͌͊̊͋͌͗͑̂̔̽͆̈͂͘͘̕͜͜͠͠͝͠͝͝͝͠ͅͅͅͅờ̶̢̡̡̨̢̢̧̨̧̨̧̢̨̨̡̹̜̝͇̹̖̖̩͓̹̣͓̳̦̩̥̹͕̙͕̗̫̫̞̹̠̻̲͉̖̼͉͇̙͎̙͖̘͔̬͉̮̻̺͈͍̩̩̻̙͇̯̜̺͚͙͉͕̝̥̮͍̜̗̗̲̙̹̹͙̠̠̯̞̮̳͈͚̩̬͔͉͍͓̰̩͔̩̘̫̻͙̻͓̦̙̬̜͈̩͙̹̭͕̥͋̎̿͐̔̿̐̍̓̉̑̎͑͋͐̊̓̍͆̓̌̌̈́͑̉̓́͑̌̚̕͜͜͠͝͠ͅͅą̴̧̡̢̨̧̡̡̢̢̢̡̢̛̛̛̘̯͓͖̯̹͈̲͉̥̥̝̯̭̝͇̜̝̺̪̬͓͉̞̩͈͓̥̬͍̞͉̰͎͖̜̼͓̫̬͉̰̠̳̠͍̪̝͖̮̲̜̱͍̟̻̳̗̱͓̹̫̳̱̘̺̘̜̰̳̞͇͎̼̇͊̀̓̐͛̒͗̀̇͑̉͑̾̆͌̓͗̑͗͒͗̂̈́̅̀͐̏̑͑̒͑̒̏̍̔̓͐͑́̄̀͗̒͋͐̂͌̓͂̑͐͌́̇͒̍̎̈́̆͋̄͛́̐́̆̃̈́̈͌̐͋͆̿̇̒̈̌̈́̈̈́̒̀͑̈́̔̏̉̔̄͌͋̈́͋̑͑̈́̍̏̏̏͆̾̔͑̌̉̈́̐̅́̎̒̇͛̔͌̿̇͆̋̀̃̌̓̈̍͒͛̒͋̅͗̈́̄͛̀̅̍͒̏̉̓̎̂͗̌̏̅̔͛̈͒̈́̀̄̑̇̕̚̕̚̚͘̕͘̚̕̕͜͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͠͝ͅͅͅn̵̢̢̧̢̨̡̧̧̯̮̳̺̬͇̪͔̲̰̟̘̠̯̦̫̳̝̯̳̳̲͍͇̺͈͍͍̱̥͎͙̟̰͚̫̘̙͈͓̫͉̥̥̤̗͕̱̪̼͇͇̹̼̼̤̄͋͂͊̓̓̆͊͐̀̿̏͋̽̌̄̆̽̉̓̊̀̌̐̇̚͜͝q̸̢̧̨̡̧̧̨̧̢̧̧̧̧̧̡̛͕͉̺̝̠͎̲̱͇̻͍̮̖̘͎̰̳̝̟̬̻͇̝͙̳̙̝͈̖̱̗̞̭̰͈͈̣̫̘̳͕͎̪͉͕͖͍̫̫̝̲͖̪͈͎̝̺͎͉̮͉̥̖̮̩̩̠͓̼̩̩̜̦̖̠̝̙̮̟̣̻̺̘̳͍̥͉̼̪̱͎͕͚̣̝̹͎̮̣̲͈̙̥̬͉͇̀̈̈̀͂̇̆́͆͛̋̐̔̂̃̋̃̓͛͌̿͊́̓͐͌͐̾̊́͂̊̂̄̋̍͗͊̓͂́́́́̈́̀̆̊̌͐̃͌͛̿̈́͗͂͑͌̊̐͘̕̕̕̚̕͜͜͝͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅ ̷̧̢̧̟̯̝̤͔̰̩͔̬̟̼͇̹̻͓͈̤̙̱͉̭̜̰͕͔̲̜͓͕̺̜͓͍͎͍͇̮̖̖͎͕̙̞̻̹͚͚̮̱̖̩͍̝̤̼̺͓͙̥̩͙̱̭͔͈͈̭͚̀̇͜ͅͅa̶̧̧̨̡̡̧̨̧̧̡̨̢̛̲̞̙̻͈̯̝̟̞̯̣͈̹̙̥͍͓̙̝̰̤̱͍͉͍̪͔̞͚͓͕̥͚̲͙̞̭̬̩͓͓̝̖̭̥̙̞̭͎̻͉̼̹̰̞̟̠͔̻͚̝̝̗̳͍̺͚̲̺̥̫̤͕̹͓͍̳̲̰̪͙̠̰͈̗̳͚̱̪̺̟̋͋̒͗̔̄͛̓̾̓̎̈́͑̇̀͗̿̂̍̓͌̍͗́̀͑͛̑͐̎́̀̂̎͂̋͘͜ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅn̷̢̧̨̧̢̧̨̨̨̨̧̨̧̨̨̨̧̨̛͓̖̹̙̙̫͇̮̫̦̹͖͕̣̖̦̫͉̭̹̱̫̙̞̠̞̮̲͉͖̟͕̜̲̜̮̤̦͙̖͖͙͙̮̟̞͈̫͉̹̰̲̹̪͎̗̖͖̞͕̠̞̘̦̫̘̲͍͚̦͖̰̠͚̥͓̙̤͎̲͓̱̟̺̭̪͇̯̩̜̲͓̮̞̱̻̞͍͍͕̣̥̲͚͙̗͚͉̲͚̝̙͙̠̲̝͍̞̮̰̜̞̦̜̥̝̹͕̥̘̱͇̬̼͍̖̥̘̪̻̤͕̗͉̼̮̠͙̱̺̯̳̥̰̹̣̫͖̖͉͕̻̮̭̗̝̠̓̃̈́͂͛̈̅͊́͑̊͗̉̐̅̓̔̈́͗͐͒̽́́̾̕͜͜͜͠͝ͅͅq̷̡̤͓̙̼͈̤̹̱͍̩̝͓̺̝̖̪̮͈̜̮͉̹͉̖̙̞̼̖̻̾̀̆͊̿̓̾̎͛̊̋̊̐̈́̀̾͗̾̓̿́͝ ̶̢̢̧̢̧̧̛̛̛̛̛͎̺̳̘͙͚͕͉̩̖̜̰͓̻͖̜̯̘͓͇͎̬͙̣̬͙̖̘̖̪̠͉̬̰͔̱͙̣̰͉̬͈͇̫̼̹̰̭̦̼̥̖̩͉̺̲̪̦̙͖͍̰̦̰̹̪̤̜̩͙͚͋̽̽̎̀̅̅͋̄̄̊̂̆̔̍̈́͑̾̀̿̈́͌̔͗̏̎͆̿͑̎̈́̾̈́͊̈́̽͋̈̄̾̒̏̈́̌̍̈́͑̊̔͂́̐͛̎͗̀̆̊̂̀̀́̅̉́̀̽̈́̉͗̽̇͂̓͛̉͋̍͒͆̍͋͆͗̈̾͛͌͒̀̊̄̅̏̕̕̕͘̚͜͠͠͝͠͝͠͝͠ͅữ̵̢̢̧̨̡̨̢̛̛͍̰̫̬̯̫͙͚͇͖͇̙̝̪̱̩͚̰̼̞̜͔̮̝̜̮̲͕͍̩͔̲͚͓͖̗͍̺̲͎͎̠͕̫͍̦͕̥͚̜̞͙͙̮̯̖͓͕͎̦͈̻̫̖̤̹̠͓̪̬͎̩̰͇͉̳̩̩͇͕͓̆͒̏̏́̔̓̋̀̄̂̔̆̊́͋̔͒̈͛̊̀̽̎̂̒̈́̂́͗͒̓̀̄̆̄̓̈́̇̓͑͐͗̎̔̽̑͆̈́̃̆̈̈́͐̑̆̈̈́̌͒̊̎́̈͑̽͋̑͐͊̂͆̔́̆̑̈̐̐̋̓̈̋͛̉̽͋̎̓̾̓̈́̉͑̃̓̀͛̔̏̿́̇̿̽̈́͋̈́̅͑̏́͛͆͂̍͂̊͒̍̿̇̓̐̈́͑́̏̃̓̔̊̀̐̂̂̈́̂̔̒̋̆̀͂̈́͌̅́́̈͘̚͘͘͘͘̚͘̚͘͝͝͝͠͠͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝ͅͅͅͅģ̸̡̡̡̨̧̧̡̡̨̢̢̡̢̨̡̢̨̛̛̘͓̹̟̠̠̹̰̖̳̳͖̬͇̫̫̝̗̟̭̫͔̼͚̤̺͙͚͙͎̻̹̪͚̫̲̞̩̺̹̗̰̫͓͇̯͎̼͚̺͍̰̲̭̩̥̼̬̱̜̞͕̖͙͓̙͉̫̘͉̯͉̳̣̭̖̜͔͚̰̰̮̼̙̝̩̘̟͍̦̜̘̯̼̞͇͎̗̯̱̞̪̤͈̜̪̲̭͚̭͉͕̮͇̻̻͚̩͖͎̦̮̲͕͎̲͎̲͍̜͕͍͇͉̦͇̤̞̱̟̱̜̼͖̰̩̟͕̘̜̤̺͉͙͑̋̔̽̑̄̉̈́̒̾́̑̈́́͋͋͌̊̽̏͂̉̌̏̿̌̌̉̀̿͆̉̅̀̀̈́͛̏͒̆̔̉̓͂̈́̾̀̀̾̊̏̈́͆͛͒̌̀̓̽́̍̓͂͂̋̆̎͂͋̏͂̎̌̽͌́̀̓̽̒̈́́̾͑̽̇̂̊̓́̌̃́̌̀̄̀͒͆̿͊̄̈͑̍̑̍̿̉͋̎͋̑͊͆̒̈́͑́̌͗̍̾͑̍̑̔̍̑̂̀̾̔̅̾͊͐̓̕̕͘͘̕͘̚̚͜͜͜͜͠͝͝͠͝͠͠͠͠͝͠͠͝͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅĵ̷̢̡̛̱̖̬̞̯̻̖̩͉̞̪̖̜͕̝̫̠̼̳̙̻̠̎̆̏̿̾̀̉̎̂̐̈́͑͂̊̆̋̉͐͋̈́͒̑̂̄͊̃̿̓̔̓͐̎̐̐̀̆̐̈̃͂͛͂̋̓́̏̉̌̔̅̾̑͊̿͐̄͂̂̔̈́̓̂̿̔̀̇̌̈́͗̓̆̉̏̓̈́̀̓̏͌͂̆̌̎̌͐̌̔̇̀̎̏̍̈́͑͌͌͗̊͂̿̅̍͐̅̄̌̚͘̚͘̕̚̚̕̕̕͜͠͠͠͝͠͝͝ͅn̴̢̧̢̧̢̢̧̡̛̛̛͉̹̟͎̦̥͚̭̩̩̳̫͎͕͍̩̝͔͍̝͚͚̖̖̹̙͕̫͇͎͎̗̙̱̺̯͖͓͈̯͙̜̥̳̱͍͍̤̥̙̗̦̰̦̮̻̫̹̤̰̰̫̪̯̩̠̲̤̫̖͎̞̞̠͍͈̲̬̙͍̗̟͈̦͙̘͚̗̭̖̬͚̟͚̻͚͖̹̼̣̥̖͔͙̗̪̺̲͖̖̬̘̭͑̐̀̅̌̌͐̋̐͊͌̊̏̋́͆̑̊̋͆̈́͆̏̃͂̈̊̈͑͛́̅͐͑͗̓͑̑̾͊̾̐̂͐͆͋̈́̒͑̆̀̂̏͑́̋̎͆̎̆̄̈́̌̃̚͘̕̚̚͜͜͠͝͝͝͝͝͠ͅͅͅͅͅͅ ̵̧̧̧̢̧̛̛̛̳̼̹̦̥̙͓̯̣͈͍̻̦̻̼̺̹͎̫̣̻̬̼̮̰͎̬̮̬̤̲͇̤̥͈̗͈͇̺̼͓͈̼̘̼̹͙̪̼͇̹̳͉͙̃̌̅̇̓̃͐̑͒̎͑̅̑̀̅͆̂̂͗̄̆͌͂̔̀̀̈́̋͊̒̃̌́͆͆̑͋̎͗̈́̅̂̕͘͘̚̚̚͘͜͜͠͝ͅg̵̡̢̡̨̨̡̛͕̮͇̪͇̺͈̙̟̱̻̗̠̟͍̞̰̜͉̤͙̺̜̘̖̼̮̰͔̟̩̼̣̲̪͚͎̜̳͇̰̬̯̖̗̳̬̮̮̝̞̞̗̪͔̥͈͍̪̲͙̩̝̤̻̲̹̞͖̬̹̟̠̗͙̮̯͕̞̟̝͙͕̞̲̳͙̙̹͔͍̳̲̩̫͔̝͖̜͙̩͆́̀̔̀̏̒̈́̇̈̐̊̎̊͐̈́̆̀͗̒̀́͂̽̂͋͌͊̏̅̇̋̾̈̌͊̓̉͑̈́̒̓̂̾̈̆́̊̅̀͋̔͐͋̇̍̽̽̽͐̍̄͌̀̐̏̈̆͛̽̓͌̿̐̀̏̓̍͂̄͌̒͗̃̎̓̌̔͑͛̿͒̉̎̎̀̉̓̂̐́́͛̀͊̌̍͌̊͘͘͘͘̚̚̚͘̚͜͜͜͜͠͠͝͝͝͝͠͝͝ͅb̷̢̨̨̢̢̨̨̨̧̨̡̛̛̛̛͚̠͓̫͕̭͉̺̜͈̯͈̲͖͓͎̹̩̙͈̬̞̥̩͚̞͉̝̫̙͇̯̳̝̟̱̻̮͖͍̯͇̱͍̙̜̭̜͓̦͈̲̖̠̝͔̘̖͚̬̘̝̳̲͍̠̦̮̼̰͔̥̥̣̫̱͉̘̼͉͓̳͚̰̣͙̙͙̤͇͈̭̜̬̭͉͈̞͚̝̦̱̭̹̼̱͔̯̥̭̻̬̣̫̩̻̳̱̰͕̘͉̞̜̗̺̠͍̫̮̺̗̣̩̲̳̩̌̒͗͐̀͆̈́͊̔́͌̔́̀̐̽̊̃̔̋͋̏̀͗̊́̍͒̃͒̐̈̉̎͒̐́̐̍̔̑̃̈̍́͐͌͋̌̈́͌̀̃̃̊́͛̾̇͂̇̚̚̚͘͜͜͜͜͝͝ͅͅả̵̢̢̡̧̢̡̢̛̛̛̛̜̞̼̼̰̫̟͎̬̼͍̫̻̰̱̰̺̝̦̖̣̲͈̤͕̲͔̠̯̪̱̗̮̜̬̲̲̝̫̖͎͉̲̟̫͍͍̬̥͕̤̮̱̖͖̥̮͈͓͍̳̺̹͕̫̬̞͍́̆̊̓̀́̑̈́̇̇͊̊̽̂̀͐͌̐́̄̉̔̄͂̀̉̋̋̂̂̐̇͋͋̾͌̊̓̑͋̐̾͊̀̓̽̑͑̈́̊̂̏̐͂̀̓́͂͆̾͂̎̆͋͂̏͋̾̏̐͑̌̈͑̑̽̈́̅̈́́̌̓̾͛́̓̽̌͐́̎̍̅͊̒̀́̄͌͋̈́̑̓̐̏̎̃̊̀̑͌̏̐͘̚̚͘̚͘̚͘͜͜͝͝͝͝͠͝͝ͅͅ ̴̧̢̨̡̨̧̨̢̢̧̧̛̛̛̬̜͔̳͖̰͚̜͓̼̤̝̭̻̻̝̭̩͇̪̩̥͕͇̭̮͚̯̤͓̭͍̲̝͔͖̩͍̬͔̪̪̞̲͈͍͕͔̝̜̪͓͍̹̤̿̀̾͊̽̒̉̉̾̽͋͐͊̊͆̀͆̂̐̈́͗̈̓̑͒͂͐͊̋̈́̎͆̂̄͋́̉̄̽̿̓̈́̏̑̔̆͋̾́̾̀̈́͊̔̍̽̽͌́̔̈́̊͒͗͌͐͑̾͆́̔̀̾̃̋̇̃̿͑̌̂̂͐͒̎͌̇͋͂́̋̈́̃̑̓̅̂͊̿͌͒̀̑̈́̏̕̚̕̚̚̚̕͘͜͜͝͝͠͠͝͠͝͠͝͝͠ǫ̴̧̢̧̧̢̛̛̛̛̞̣̼̲͚̫̞̠͈̜͓̳̩̲̼̝͎͓͔͎̭͇̯̹̥͚̼̥͍̟̩̹̗͚͚̻͔̪͚̺̳̭̝͍̤͎̘̠̦̗̫̳̱̻͔̟͈̤̞͇͇̮͖̤͙̗̤͒̾̈́̋̀̏́̿̓̂̇̏́̊̉̋̓̊̏̽͊́͒̂̈̅̈́̈̃̉̓́̔̾͂̔̎̐̽̂͛́̎́̈́̋́̈̐̄̋̾̄̀͛̈́͂͑̅͋͒̇̐͐͐̈̐̂̀̃͂̍͌̉͑͘̚͘̕̕̚̚͘̕͝͝͝͝͝ͅh̵̨̢̡̨̧̨̡̢̨̡̡̨̧̢̧̡̡̡̨̡̢̛̛͇̦̱͇̝̼̰̞̻͖̦̗͔̯̘̮͔͕̟̣̙̘͓̪͙͕̹̥̜͖̣̜̙̞̝͚͚̥̦̖̗͚͇̗̜̭͍̠̼̗̪̹̪̤̼̱̥̼͓̞̟̟̪̲̠̥̙̬̳̖͕͓̭̮̰̭̱̫̱̭̫̹̟̯͍̺̱̪̪͎̹̙̼̗̯͍̝̖͈͕̼̩͔̝̖̫̮͍̦̻͓̖̖̠̳̭͎̯̪͇͖̳̪̼̙͉͕̟̼̪̤̖̯̦̞̦̪̦̖̭͙̋̌̽͒̑̓̃̆͐͑̇͂̎̐̆̊̑̎̄̇͛̔̍͋̊̓̌̓̿̅̇͌͌́̈̉͗̋͒͌͆̈͆̊̄̎͊̎͛̀̎̿͊̉̐̌̚̚͜͜͜͜͜͝͝͝͠͠͝͝͝͠͠ͅͅͅͅg̵̨̨̨̨̧̢̡̡̡̨̧̢̢̢̛̗̳͍̱͙̯̹̺͕̥̤̙̲̰̻̞͓̱̜͈̗̯͇̩̖̗̺͈̹͈̮͍̣̫͕̟͔̠͈̖͕̤̼̣̫̩͎͍͈̺̺̩͙̤̥̭̺̳͍̖͖͕̩͉̼̝̥̣̻͔͔̟̘̗̖̝͎̤͈̠̞̪͖͉̗̣͈̹̣̦̦̣̗̦̮̻͙͎͈̭̞̠͎̺̯̱͈̤̩̝̰̺̳̼͍͉͕͍͉̻̣̘̟͍̹̗̹̞͔̪̬̙̟̪̱̦͔̠͙̟̖̥̺̰̤͖͎͉̼̞̹͎͇͈͍̏̄̋̂͗̿̓̀̌̏̔̒̃͋͐̐̀́͛̐̊̐̿͌͛̀̋͒̀͑̋́̈́̄͗̒̄̈́͑̈́̂̐̈́̏̇͛̄̏̔̓̀͂̃͆̌̔̉͑̇̂̾̐̉̃͋́̏̉̈́̋͑̎͗͛̆̅̎̏͛̂̎͌̑̈́͒̈́̎͒̔̈́̚͘̚͘̚͘͘̚̕̕̕͜͜͜͜͜͜͝͝͠͠͝͠͝͠͝ͅͅ ̴̡̛̰̲̮̦̪͈̳̬̙͚̲̗͙͙̞͇̣͖͈͉̟̠̌̀̇̓͆́̑̏̀̿̇̾̑̓̀̈́͌̄́͛̀̄̓̍̈́̚̕̚͝͝ŗ̶̧̢̢̨̧̧̧̧̧̛̛͚̣͕͖͖̯̻͕̫̞̭̱̹͉̯̦̯̺̙̠͈̖͍̝̥̤̲͍͎̬͚͓͉̼͍̗͙̗͎̪̥̙̣͎̬̤̗̞̭̠̮̭͕͍̹͚͇͉̜̦̱̩̭̼̜͍̫͖͍̭̫̺̥̬̖̣̲͙͖̬̼̪̬̺͚̦̻̖̹̺̳̪͓̰̘͔̦̰͚͖͕̮̜͉͓̹̬̒͋͒̔̃̆͌͛̔̈́̌̔͆͒̌̾͗͋̉̍̏̋̍̓̅̃̊̓̽͋̔̓̈́̍̃̾̊̎̀̊̅̈́̌̿̓̊̉̀̆̽̿̌̾̂͂̿͗͐̃̉̈́̽̌̏̂͑̈́̋́͗͛̈̈̉̾́̓̈́̄͒́͗̽͑̄̒̊̋̈̐̾̈́͒̌̽͊͂̈́͂̀̇̓̾͆̋̃́̃̑̌̀̀̍͑͛̾̈̈́̉̀̈́̈́̀̃̑̈̽̏̈́͆̎̉͒̀̑̀͆̆̅͛̈́̎̓̌̐͒̂͒̅̇̈́̊̽̀͋͌́̃̈́̚̕̕͘̕͘̚̕͘͘͜͜͜͝͝͝͠͝͠͝͝͝͠ͅĵ̶̨̢̨̨̢̢̨̡̡̡̨̛̛̛̛̛̫̜̝̦͖̭̲̪̖̫͙͕͖͖̗̞̺̤͇̘̺̙̯̥̹͙̱̬̮̪̫͖͕͉̙̬̣̩̟̯͈͙̖͇̭̥̥̗̺̟̳̗͖̫̣̞͉̘̜͎̝͖͎̥͖̭̤̯͍̰̗͎̥̬̦̭̏͗͒̉̊̈̽́́̋̓͋́͑̎̑̓̓̈͐͐̈͒̑̿͒̋̄̈́̅̍̂́̔͐̽́͌͒̐͆̌̈́͒͐̓́͗̎͌̓͆̽̇̿̔̓̒͌̄̉͑̾͂̀͂̃̋̅̐̊̿̎͑̆͛̑̆̈̍̅͐̂͆͌̌̏̈͒̀̇̆̈́̔͂̈́̈̓̆͌̀̀̌̾͂̀̑͑́̇͌̽͛̑̿̓͐͑̽̈́̔̈́̓̇̀́̇͆̋̔̀͘̚̕̕̚̕̕͜͠͝͠͠͠͝͝͠͠͝͠͠͠͝ͅͅͅͅ ̸̡̡̧̧̢̡̨̢̧̡̧̢̢̡̨̛̮̱͉̗̹̪͚̣̱͈̤̟͓͕̩̠͎̮̯͇̞̱͖̥̜̩̬͙̘̮̰͇̜̖͔̳̯̗̼̝̖͈͎͚͚̜͔̪͔͕͕̪͎͉̜̝̝̖̘͖̝̯͉̞̭̤͓̖͔͉͔͇͍͍͓̹̠̯͍͍̼̻͕̠͓̼͎͔͇̱̭̪̺̖͓̩͉̞̟̬͖̟͔̠̠̗̻͎̘̝͕̞̺̻̩͕̬̤̤͕̱̩̭̱̦̘͍͚̣̫͔͕̭̠͍̣͇͉̮̣̯̜̭̮͚̻͓̝͉̣̜͑̀̀̎͊̇̐̓̑͑̒̈́͑̓͑́̐̀̄̄̆̉̈́͛͑̏̓̇͋̿͌̾̒̇̎̆̀̄̈́͋͊̇̏̎̓̈́̈̅̎͂͒̄̉̅̅̈̍͑̏̾̓̒͑̆͘̚̚̚̕̚͜͜͜͜͝͠͝͠͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅg̵̡̧̨̧̢̢̡̢̨̨̢̡̢̢̧̧̨̡̧̢̛̛͙̩͖̩͚̠̜̯̳̜̥͓̰̩̳̭̠̱͙̥̖̼̼͈̰͔̺͎̪̩̼̠̙̯̩͇͖̻̣̳͍̠̫̺͔͖̻̩̥̣͎̞̦̝̫̫͉̺̝̘̥̦̠͍̘̱͎̥̮̦̗̟̝̭̞̲̞̪͖̝̲̩͓̙̟̥͓̱̫̦̮̥̘̩̜̫͚̬̹͙̝͈̘͚̤̲̠̞̥̩͎͈̹̠̖̻̥̯̟̱̹̳̺̝͉͕͖͖̻̞͚̲̩̹̝͚̪̝̪͕̭̻̯͎̪̱̼͕̰̲͓͕̻̭̰̬̎̉͌̓͐͌͌̏̽̓̀͒̇̾̊͐̄̒͋̓̓͂̀̎̅̾̂̂̓̂̒̉̌͆̽̉̈́̈́́̔͐̌̑̍̀͒̌͐̈́̅̈́͗̍͒̃̿̽̊̀̀͆͊͑̅̔̑̈́̊͒̌̀̏̑͆͐͆͑͆̇̈́́̌̈́̋̽̒̊̄͒̚͘̚̚͘̕͜͜͜͜͜͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝ͅͅͅͅy̴̧̨̨̢̧̢̨̨̧̧̨̧̛̛̠̠̖̣͇̼̮̫̩̞͙̝̹̩͖̜̟̻͉̻̖̖̲͎͔̺͖̩͙̭͉͔̲̥͚̲̭̱͕̩̼̰̰̞͎͙̻̗̗̗̻̜͚͔̙̯̮̗̺̣̖̣̹̥͔͓̱̗̪͕̤̙͈̱̰͈̼̖̩̥̖̫̫̫̫̺̱̎́͋̈́́̓̄̍̅̑̀̿̓̊́͌̉̑̑̍͑̇̈͊͛̓̎̈́̅̿̏͑͌́͆̒̾͛́̈̓͐͂͐̀̍́̓̽͑̉́̒͛͗̀̽͗̓̾̊̀͌̍̋̊̀͂̒̑̃͌̉̌̊̈́̏̍̅̏̈́͐͛̾́̆̀͗̀̄͑͘͘͘̚͘̕͜͜͜͜͝͝͠͝͠͝ͅͅͅŷ̷̢̨̜͎̱̱̙̰̭̜͍̯͓͕̫̹̰̰͍̱̦̮̗̠͎͕̹̮̲̣͓͙̱̥͚͕̭͉̩̫͈̼͉̣̗̹̘͙̓̈̿̀̓̏͌̆͑͆̋̎͘̕̚͜ͅv̵̛̛̛̛̜̝̜̞̗͇̗̫̼̱̝̭͖̗̯͚̼̮͔͚̘̟́̆̄̐͂̄͐̓̋̄͆͂̈́́̈́̄̍̾̔̿̓̋̿̾͌̌͊̀̀̾͐̀̇̎́̓̀͌̀̀̊̑͊͂̀̇͂̋̿͑̏͊̽͋̎͆̀͋͐̾̄͛̇̊͂̊̈́̀̈́̈͛̆̐͐͂́̓͗̃͋̿͐́͒͑̑̑̊́̉̈̽̈́̓̇̓̈̔̌̅̅̇͗͋͊̒̓̎̉̇̈́̾́̀͑͌́̿͑̒̆̾̍̅́̆͂̈́̍̃̈́́͘̕͘͘͘̕͘̚̕͝͝͝͠͝͠ͅf̵̢̨̨̨̡̛̛̛̛̛̤̱̮͈͎̦̜̜͍̣̹̞̖̮̭͉̖̥̻̳̟̪͍̟̣͔̫͍̖͕̠͈̝̠̅́̈́͗͆̅͗̇̅́̿̄́͊͐͌̎̈́̀̀̎̆̌͒̌̑̌͐́͂̆́̍̔̆̋̇̀́̋͌̐̐͐̂̍̍́̒͂͌͂͂̇͌̀͂͒̔͒̋̃͛͌͋̉̓̂̓́̍̇͌̈̃̅̿̃̂̈́̀̀͛̔͒̽̇͌̒̓͑̒́̏͋̍̃͐̇̀̓̃̈́̊͂̓͒̿́͆͌̈́̂̄͑͐̆́̂̋̋͗̒̄̈́̉͊͛̔̓̊̔͑̉̃́̑̅́̊̈́̒̔̀̋̆̈́̾̋̔͌̎͒̑͋͂́̏̐̈̂̽̉̈́͂̅͌̃̑̅͘̚͘͝͝͠͠͝͝͝͠ͅ ̴̧̨̧̨̧̡̧̨̡̢̡̡̧̨̛̹̘̱̖̱̮͍̦͇͓̖̞̤͇͙͖̣̬̮̗̲̦̱̦͕͎̳̟͙̹̗̦̲̥̺̯͎̘̝̻̹̹͈̺͖͉͓̬̗̻̱̪̼̳̤͇͉͙̫̞͇͎̝̦̬̠̙̜̘̘̗̤͇̹̼̯̭̻̭̜̯͔͈̥̜͇̳̘͎͚͙̲̩͔̰͇̟͇̘̫̖̤͇̝̫̮̩̹̲͙͍͕̹̹͎̖͇̭̻̘͔̫̗̞̖̖̮͎̙̹͙̝̳̹̠͔̙̦̖́̓̿̋̾̿̀̿͗̾͊͋͐̃͛̅͋̔̓̔͂̓̂̿̆̔̏͂̚͘͘̕͘̕̕͜͜͜͜͜͝͝͠͠ͅͅͅͅg̶̨̡̧̡̨̨̨̧̛̗̰̜̳͈̦̩̘̱̥͉̙̳͚̯͍͍̹̲̜̥̯̯̲̬̥͈̭͇̪͙̳̮̣̱̬̜̰̯̬̣͕̮͕͈̝̼̩̲̩̲̥̹͙̹̯͙̮͚͙̤͓̤̯̫̫̙̘̙͉͎͎̲̘͍̲̼̜̖̰͉̗̜͉͈̻̫̘͓̳̭̱̰̙͕̻̪̯̗̖͔̼̜̥̲̙̦̭̜̺̬̹̻̣͍̫͈̥̖͗̏͒̃̈́͗̐̈́̍̈́̿̓͂̄̽̈́͋̑̐̈͑̓̑̆͂͌̀̎̔͒̒̀̐̍̿̃̀̊̒̂̋͊̑̅́̉̏̈́͗̈̎̑̈́̏̾̉̈́͑̓͘̚̕̕̕͜͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅb̷̢̧̢̡̨̨̨̨̧̨̧̢̧̨̧̛̟͉̻̠̼̤̲̱̘͖͚̣͖̙̰͔͖̺̞̮̳̬̪̙͔̪̳̘̬̠̘̭̫̠̼͇̬̦̦̳͓͙̞̩̜̻̱͔̬̱͙̹͔̟̞̠̤̗͕͎͖̩͈̖̲̳̞͉͚̱̰̦͍̣͔͖̞̩̤̝͚͖̦͔̟͎̫̱͉̟̱̥͇͚͓͍͇̬̯̘̜̯͉̻̰̬̣̥͎̭̩̭̖̞̬̞̰̮̻̗̬͓̠̜͉͎̣͈̺̝̭͖͇͉̩̠̯͚̜͇̪͎̹͖̬͈̳̹̖̊́̓̏̀̃̔̈̊̿̇̏̄͋̾̉̐̔̆͛̿͋͆͛͛̆̀̌̍̇̂̒́͌̈́̃̇̌̎̈̀̒̐̑̐̇̄̂͂̽̍̑̄̂̃̒̂͆̈͑͒̉̄̔́͛̄̌͋͒̈͐̇̓̆̓͗̃̃̄͆̈́̈́̈́̉̿̽͒̾̓͋̍́̑̍̽̔͋̏̌̚̕̕͘͘̚̚͜͜͜͜͜͜͠͝͝͠͝͝͝͝ͅͅͅͅt̴̨̨̨̧̡̢̡̨̧̡̨̧̧̡̡̧̡͍̳͎̤̹̞̫͎̩͍̥̻̗̭̝̫̭͎̠͙͍̗̩͙̩͍̝̝̻͓̩͓̰̮̖̼̻͉̬̣͈͇̺͖̣͙̘͓͕͎̞̺̣̙͈͖̞̭͈͍̣̫͕̲̜̮̞̮̹̩̺̦̹̩̤̟̩͓̯͔̗͚͕͙̝̦̖̜̫̦͕̳̙̦̗̰͕͍̠̫͈̙̙͖̩̣͎͇̹̞̮̩̽̊́̎̋͊͌͑̇͌̐́̿̏̍̄̐͒̌̃͂̅̂̍̔̃̂̏̀͋̓́̓̽̍̇͘̕͜͝͝ͅͅͅͅ ̸̢̨̡̧̨̧̢̨̨̧̛̛͔̲͔͍̣̰̱̰̥̼͎̳͍͍̪͓̤̹̥͖͇̱̙̗̻͍̻̰̣̳̤̱͈͈̫͎̝̲̱̞͎̭̗̝̙̪̲͎͈̘͙̯͓̻̱͓̘̞̩̒̈͑͌͗̈͋̊̒̀̊͑̑́̐̇̂̅̅̎̇̀͌̓̈́̊̋̀͂̽͑̅̈́͒̉̀̍͌͐̏͌͆̓̀͗͛̆̅̇̈́̽̊̔̓̈́͘͘͘͘̚̚͜͜͠͝͝͝͝͝͝ͅb̵̧̨̧̨̨̢̨̡̢̡̢̢̨̨̧̡̡̧̛̛̛̛̛̰̠̙̫͖̘̫̻͔̝̺̯̼̫̯̲͉̖͚̰̯͖͔̲̻̘͈̳̰̥̼̦̱͇̱̬͍͉̣͚̰̗̻͙̮͔̪̞̤̖̜̣͍͉̞͚̭͍̫͉͙̳̼͚̝͕̼͚͙̰͙͕̫̘̝͙̫͙̙̼̲̙̮̳̣̯͕̖̼̝͉̻̪̺͉̫̙̖̰͕̭̦̲̳͇͇̘̟̰̰̪̪̳̜̣̳͙͚̩̳͙̥̟̹̗̘̘̅́͗̊̃̓̔̓͌̒̒̀̏̋̒̋̃͌͑͗̎̽̋͗͊̈́̃̊͒̍̈́͆̈́͗̆̀̽̍̋͗́̉̎͂͂̊̿͊̃̔̉̽̃̄̋̅̃̏͊̏́̄̏̒͛̆͛́͋̌͆̽̆̌́̅̿̑̈́̌͌̈̉́̂͆́́̈́͌́̈̓͆͒͗͋͌͌̀͆̍̈́̆̆́́̈͂̿̎̄̍͛̂̃́̃̎͑̅̐͐̎̈͌͋̏̀̏̂̀̅̈́̽̎̚͘̕͘̕̕̚͜͝͝͝͠͠͠͝͝͝͝͠͠ͅͅͅͅͅe̷̢̧̨̡̧̡̢̨̧̡̧̧̨̨̡̧̡̧̨̡̧͎͕͓͚̙̦͖̘̙̱̬̩̳͚͎̯̞̳͉̥̥̝̘͎̻̹̝͕̲͎̞͙̲̭̲̯̬̮͈̠͈̻̬̹͚̱͙̙̼̤͖̩͈͈͈̟͔̠̼̖̮͔̩͍͉͉̜͚̜̩̳̬̝͔͍͍̱̬͇̟̝͓͓̺͈̱̖̭͖̪̥̭̗͔͖̟͉̭͓͚̟̟̜̮͉̻͇̯̺̘̱̝͙̟͕̟͇̳̜̳̜̺̱̲̲̱̙̱̠̫̤̖̳̼͙̝̬̗̺͚̠̬͖̮̤̻̗͇͖̳̖͚̭̼̺̬̥̳̝̒̆́͆̋̋̀̒̋̐̔̓̚͜͜͜ͅͅͅͅx̵̢̢̡̢̨̡̡̢̢̢̛̛̛̛̭͉̫̝̞̱̟̺̯̩̻̟̖͓̹̗͎̟̦̜̦̫͕̲̠͎̣͚̰͓͍̼̖͇̭͉̼͍̼̣͚̭̙͚̺̮̰̥̹̭̠̙͚̘̲̩̰̲̱̠͎̗͓̬̫̱̬͎͎͍̬̥̱͕̦̰̭̘̌̎̂͗͑̉̈́̀͐̊͂͛̾̀̏̆̾͌́̍́̄͊͌̈́̉̈́̍̓̋̃̔̂̂͂͂̈̅̅̍̒̀̈́͐͛̋̐̄̀̓̆̾̈́͂̃́̂̐͑̍̎̈́̽̓̋͆͌͐͌̊̏̓̽̄̋͊̐͛̉̓̓͐̎͐̍̾͊͛̀̌͛̅̈́̀̈́̉̽̇̇̾̃̾͂͌̒̆̽̅̈́̊̋͊͂̔̈̈̓̈̔̋͛̈́̾̓̃̒͑̅̏̋̾̋̒͗̓́̍̒͊̅͋̉̉̈́͛͛͐͌͋̕̚͘̚͘̕̚̕͘̕̚͜͝͠͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͠ͅͅͅͅͅj̵̧̧̨̛͖̰̫̰͈̗̯̓̊̊̾̒̈́̋͑̋̑͛̎̋͌̈́̈́́̊̈́́̽̀̋̀̈́̒̃͂̆͊̈́͌͋͋̚͜͝͠ ̷̡̧̨̡̡̡̛̛̛̛̛̛͚͔̫̟͍̗͚̹͉͔̠̮̭̲̲͇̼̱̜͖̥͕͍̳͕̲̫͉͍̼̜͖̘͉͍̲̭̲̤̙̭̳̜̜̻̪̭̲͓͂̇̏͐̋̀̏̉̍͑͑͛̓͐͂̃͋̈́̿̑̐̓͌̃̐͛̿̔̈́̒̌͊͛͆̑́̔͌̈́̋̈́̈́̃̿̄̆̀̊̄̓̃̏͗͑͒̏̊̆̑̌̄̉̂̂̎̋̓̔̎̿̈́̈̓͆̂͐̈̓̈̌̀̄̉͑̎̿̐̂̾̓̚̚͘͘͜͜͝͠͝͝͝͝b̶̢̡̢̨̧̧̨̨̢̢̢̧̧̢̛̛͇̘̟̹̫͉̮̙̮̞̖̭͔̝̬̼͚͓̼̝̯̦̼͚̳͉̖̣̣̣͎̣̭̱̞͇̩̼͔̬͕̙͓͙͙̠̫̗̥̭̖̝͕͉̞̩͔̯͇͇̳̬̻̜͙̝̲̟͍̜͇̼̺̲̗̭̫̼͖̺̮̖̜͕̯͙̖̮̫̝͎̟̦̩̺̘̩̝̞͙̮͉̤̞̜͓̺̩͓̳̥̭̥̣̣̬̮̦̞̣̩͓̗͍͚̳͖̪̮͕̟̟̤͔̣͎̘̹̙̲̰͎̺̗͙̱̣͒́͑͗̇̍̈͊́̀͋̑̄͆͆͌͒̔̂̎̂̌̄̃͑͑̐͐̈́̃͋́̍̍͑͗̐͂̑̽̍̂̂͋͗̌́͋̒̋̾̏͂͐̓̂̇͒̍̎̽̏̍̈́̄͂̔̍̾̉͆̿̂͂́̾̉͊̍̀̋̎̿̓̓̌̀̆̈́̇̑̂̄͋̌̐̓̇͒̀̍̃̀̉̌̄̉̈͌͗͆́̐̀́̏̇̾̊͛͑̄́̑́̌́̑͋̚̚͘̕̕̚͘͘͜͝͠͝͝͝͝͠ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅg̷̡̢̧̧̢̧̨̢̡̢̧̢̨̧̨̧̡̧̧̛̛̛̛̛̦̖̻̺̘͈͕̦̰͉͕̰͖͍̝̥͖̖̺̼̻͖̹̬͎̩̲͚͙͓̩̣͔̭͖̙̠̲̗͙̼̝̜̙̟̦̖̖͍̗͍͔͉͍̫̠̟̭̞̼̱̣͎̖̰͈̹̫̙̠͈̬͖̼͙̥̹͔͖̼͓͚̟̫͎̳̯̲̱̰̦̫̞̟͙͎͉̩̻̙͚̼͚̼̼̺͔̯̲͕̰̠̪̞̲̼̜̙͙̖͍̭͙̜̜͖̟̬͕̙̼̠̤̻̺̼̠̣̤̳͇̘̥͈̪͎̺̘͙͉̩̪̝̫̥̠̠̝̓̉͆͊̌̾͆̽͊̓͂̍͐̽͊̽͋̍͋̏̓̉̈͊̏͑́̿̆̽̂̌͆̌͛̓̈́́͐̑̑̾̑̒̐͂̄̔̐̓͗̇̾̓̿͂̓͑́̀͊̓̀̄͒̒̓̈́̂̈̾̌̋̑̏͊̉̍̓̎̋̈́̆͌͌̎̏͋̂̈̃͐́̋̅͌̐͆̀̀̀̓͌̇̔̾̈́́̑͑̋͐̇̕͘͘͘͘͘͜͜͜͜͜͠͝͝͝͠͝͝͠͠͠͝͝͝ͅͅͅ ̵̢̧̡̡̢̡̡̨̧̛̛̛̛̙̝̤͓͓̝͙͙̘̳̜̥̫͉̬̻͔̖̲͚̪͎͚͓̹̞͓̳͙͍͚̤̩̱̙͎͎̙̪̗͈̝̑͗̓̊̅̂̈́͌͐͊̃̈́͐̎̄͗̓͑̑̀̀͗͒͗̉̌̂̂̃̇̓̿̍̀́͋̀̈́́̓͆̿̉̒͆̓̆̃́̈́͐͋͛̉̏̑͒̉̓̇̎̓̈̇̈́̊̒̔̂̑̃̔̓͋̒̑̈́͆̈̊̍̉̈͒̐̓͒̾͛̔̆̾̽̉́͆̐̀̍͑̓͋̄͋̈́̀̅̑͑̏̈̄͌̊̅̍̿̌̽͒̄̓̐̎̏̏͊̃͂̒͂̑͆̉̆̋̀͋̂̈́̃̈́̈́̆͊̎̉͛́̀͐̀͗̕̚̚̕͘̚̕͘̚̚̕͘͜͜͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͠͠͝͝͠͝͝͝ͅb̸̧̢̢̧̨̨̨̨̡̢̧̢̨̛̛̦͕̹̼̠̳̝̜̗̲̣͚̺̻̩̺̟͎̜̻͓̤̭̻̺͚̰̺͓̩̣̯͖̗̜͚͈̗̪͇̘͓̜̺̰̙̖̯̼̳̳͕̤̰͎̠̣̲̲̺͇̱͇̯̠̣̫͉̞͍̥̰͖͈̝̝͙͔͓͚̘̟̯̙̘̹͇͎̜̤̟̙̖͍̫͕̥͍̠̭̫͈̦̻̲̺͙͖͈̝̺͚̪̖̹͍̗̖̭̟̰̙̟̓͌̆̀̀̀̉̋͛̆̌̃́̓͛͊̿̓̅͂́̾̍̀͊̏͌̀̀̈́͗̽̐̾̆̐̂͂̒̏̉̆̽̈͊̈́̑̀̐́̀̇̒̀́͐̃̐͘̕̚͘̚̚͜͜͜͜͝͠͠͝͝q̶̧̡̡̧̢̨̧̛̛̛̠̮̞͕̤͈̺͎̘̭̬̲͚̳̪̝͉̘͍̞̟̜͇̼͚̹̫͈̬̮̻̻͕̝̙̼͔̙͔̲̩͓͈̙̭͔̪̺̠̙̞̣̻͕͇̱̣̪̳͉̭͓̹̼̯̺̯͙͙͖̞͓̫̣̳̬̹͚̹͈̭̝̪̠͈̰̠̞͉͉͖̞͎̜̠̝͍̹̤̥̝̠͇̯̖̝̫̠͕̟̲͋̈̎̄̊̔̓̈́͋͗̽́̀̈́̄͋̿͐̇͒̈́̑͆̅̃̎͌̓́̓̌̇͊͐͛͗̎͒̿̂̓̂͊̾̆̂͛̀͆̎̈̐̐̉́́̏̃̔̌̑̎̀̾̽͋̊̀͂́͌̒̾̑͛̅̈͐̐͗͛̿̂͌͆͊̈̈́̔̽͂̍̋̓͒̈́͑̓̓̄͂̄̈́̆̃̎̀͑͑̓͋͛̍̚͘̚̕͘̚̕̕͜͜͠͠͝͝͝͠͝͠͝͝͠͝͝͠ͅͅͅͅͅ.̷̧̡̨̛͔̣͈͓̮͙̰͖͉̺͎͙͙̺͙̦̬̖͓̬͎̣̣̄̉͊̂͑͛͌́̃̏̈́̊̅̊́͂͒̈́̾́̍̓̆́͑̀͋͐̒̇̀̀̒̀͂̏̍̔̾̑̅̅̏͑̈́̊͂͒̂̓̊͗̃̚͘͜͜͝͝͠͠ ̵̡̨̧̨̧̢̖̰̟͙̟̼̖̮̤̦̠̻̞̯̖̥̟̤͇̰͕͍͚͙͓̰̜̻̼̹͇͕͙̫̬͔̟͔̩̯͇̹͙̈́̊͜ͅͅͅͅF̶̧̨̨̨̡̢̨̧̡̨̢̛̖̠̱͖̦͉̩̗̘̼͚̪̟͖̤͇̱̻̩̲̜̥̺͇̗̗̝͇̦̻͎͓̗͙̻̻̣͍̟͖̪̹̪̣̜̜̺̟̤̭̼̳͉̘͕̫̟͍͕̝̣͉̰̟̝̺͓̻̃̀̇̌̅̐̿̂̿̅̇͗͋̈́̍͆̐̿̍͗͑̈́̈́͂́͑̍̃̀͂͌́͆̉̀͒̈́͂͒̆͐̍͌̓̉̑̿̆̅̈́̾̊̍̅̌̈́̑̉̆͆̀͛́̽̍̍̓̆̌̽̋͑̓̂̒̆̏͒̉̓̆̈́̔̓̎̈́̐̈́̊͋̌̒́͐͗͂̎̇̊̿̍̉́̌̆̈́̐́̇̅͛̃͆͋̑͒̽́̐͌͊͗̽̆̑̚̕̚̕͘̕̚̚̚̕͜͠͝͠͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝ͅb̴̢̧̡̢̧̛̛̛̜̼̤̞͇̹̰̟̙̖̪̲͍̖̗̙̗͎̘̘̜͎̱͓̤͎̜̻̠̤̺̝͚̥̪͐͌̄͐̒́̔̈̿̆͂͒̆̓͆͒̓͐̏͆́̐̆͆̑̐̌̊̓̓̈̌̍̈́̐̇͐̈̈́͂̐̇͒̋̈́̀̌͑̌̌̃̎̓͑̅̈͋̈́̿̂̿̃̉̀͂̍̌̆͌̑̊̒̓͋̆̀́̀̈́́̓̍̂̂̑̓̈͐͐̆̉̿͑̽̽͒͗́̔̽̑̃̆̋̈́̌̊͂̓̏̎̉̽̉̚̚̕͘̚̕̕͝͝͝͝͠͠͝͠͝͝͝͠͝͝ ̷̢̨̢̧̡̧̢̡̨̡̧̧̛̛̛͉͚̭̺̜̹͙̟̞̹̻̞͉͉͇̬̞̬͖̦̺̺̻͍̠̪͚̬͓̺͔͈̯͚̜͔̟̜̟͉̝͓̩͖͔̯͉̮̤̝̝͙͎̬̩̬̦͍̬̞͈͙͕͉̭̩̗̤̜͎̥͖̱͇̻̱͇̻̥̱͗͒̅̓̀̍̉̒̇͑͌̿̈́͆̉͐͊̋̊́͛͊̎̽́͊͗̆̓̍͌̀́͋̃̅͗̌̋͆̿̎̇͂̓̍͑́͑̒̾̊́̿̌̋̅̔͊̉̽̓̋̿͌̊͛̈́̉͊̊̌̒͌̎̍̓̀̊͊̋̋̄̆̅̐͂̆͐̀̿͊̾̀̌͛͊́́͂̉̑̑̂̅͛̀͂͋̐̇̓͂̈̅̀̐͑̂͗̄̉̈̍̍̅̇̌̈́̕̚̚̚̚̚̕̚͘̚̕͘͘̚͜͜͜͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝ͅͅV̷̡̧̡̢̨̡̨̡̧̨̢̧̛̛̛̟̜̭͕̲͉̲̞̼̹͔͉͇̮̫̺̻̞̦͍̘͉͙̝͎͖̝̣͕̭̗̻̭̯̼̳̤̰͕̖͖̰͈̘̞͓͇̝̹̠̻̰̘͇͕̬̞̯̠͉̣̤͓̮͈̙̹͔̖̺̠͖̪͇̞͈̦̣͉̥̼̲̮͙̤͍̜̰͚͉̠̙̼̪̥͕͔̹̘̠͔̬̪͚͇̦̮̦͙̠̝̥̲͉̳̞̮̰͉̫̰̠̫̳̻̗̿̎̍̃̓̋̀̈́̄́́͗̉͗̑̌̉̽̂̍͌̃̓̑̒̀̋̍̈́͋̊́̐͂͌͑̉͋̄̍̓̐͐̀̿͗̏̓͋͑̄͋̑̿͛͌̌̒͗̂̅̎̉̂̔͋́̒̉̑̓́̌̓̈̾̉̌̔͆̃́̓̒̃͊̈́̀̔͋̓̎̄͋͑͋̄͆͒̅͑̋̈́̈́͐́̐̃̑̑̈́͒̏̈́̋̐́̂͊͋̇͒̋̑̾̃́̒͘̕̚̕̚̕̕̚̚̚̚͘͜͜͜͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝ͅͅͅͅ'̶̢̧̡̢̡̡̨̨̢̡̨̡̢̧̧̡̢̛̛̲̹͙̭͕̭͈̮̠̮̝̯̝̩̹̦̩͓͙̺̲͓̠̣̰̖͕̻̦͚͈̮̮̦̮̦̬̠̣͉͕̗̮͕̖͓̺̞͉͖̭͓͎̻͓͓̻̬̩̲̜̲͙̟͙̞͍̟̩̠̼̜̗̖̱̞̯̩̱̹̠̦̣̮̗͈͍̥̭̥͍̖̪̼͍̖̮̘̮̫̥͕̖̬̰̹͙͔͎̪͍̦̠̭̞͉̪̬̫̟͇͖̭̫͎͎̹͖̠̘͍̹͊̔̏̎͗̐̉̓͗̀̓̈̄̓̐͌̇̑̇̀̃̾̄̈͋̍̒͆̾̋̅̅̊̊́̈́̀̊̓̀́̀͌͒͂͗͌́̈̉̉̎͒́̐̀̋̍͒͋̀̿̊̓̋̈́̿̅͒̑̋̓́̄͛͆̋͐̃̔̔̂̒̿͌͂̅̔̈́̈́͂̓̄̂̌͒̊͑͘̕̚̕̕͜͜͜͜͝͠͝͝͝ͅz̶̧̨͙̙̪̗̜͈̺̞̪̹̠̮͖̟̳͉̩̗̭͔̞̟͙̺̮̠̪̼̫͉̬͎͎̳͙̼͚̳̣̯̉́̀̽̈́̓̏̃̇̓̂̀͐̂̑̈́͒̈͛̄̌̐̓̑̌͆͋͆̍̇̈́̃̈́̌͆͛̌̈́͊̿̓̂̔͑͌̌͑̈̀̅̋̃̔̂̑̅̿̈́̅̾̓̈́̓̾͐͐̆̔̓̄̈̀̾̉̐̾̾͒̿́̈́̈̇̍͂̍̾͑͆̈́͐͑͊̈́̑͗̕̚͘͘͜͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͠͝͝ ̴̧̧̛̛̛̛̲̯̪̭͖͚̫̻̩̰͈̭̻̗̣͍̼͚̖̝̟͉͙̻͇̣̠̞̳͆̈̈́̽́̀̒̆̈́͆̋̇̃̅͆̐̋͐̓̀̈́̀̿͆̆̌́̀͋̋̈́̄̃̅͛͒̓̓͗͋͑̆̓́̀̉̍͐̈̓̄̌̎͗͗͛̋̅́̒͒̈́̍̿̇͑̈́̓̈́̾͌́̎̅̄̑͗̌̈̏͒́̋̋̓́͛̅̈́́̋͒̏͒̉̈̂͋̂̅̈́̈́̀̓̄̍̊̈̉̓́́̈́̓̊̌́̏͛͐̇͌͘͘͘̕̕͘͘͘̕͘͜͝͝͝͠ͅͅn̸̢̨̨̢̢̧̧̡̧̡̪͖̭̭̦͉̺̪͇̲̘̹̰̜̗͚̪̹̗̭̱̣̤̼̣͈̠̟̞̫̺̣̻̼̱͉̖̬͔̼̬͉̳͉̳̱͔̬͖̝̪̗̳̖̙͔̝̙̳͚̙̗̗̙̩̻͙̖̬̣͎̱̜̯̦͇̬̫̝̼̹͇̝͓͍̟̝͓̙̥̯̭̙̭͍͈̣͈͚͉͉̳̭̤͍͈̰̘̘̰̲͍̝̜̤̘̰̬̭̻̩̗͔̦̬͚͓̣̮͚̝̪͍̲͎̱̗̟͎͇͓̘̞͈̗̩͚͓͙͙͍͎͎̥͎̜̔̿̐̈́̀̂̈̐̆̍́̃̋̄̊̏͛̽̓̒̍́̅̋̿͒̓̽́̓́͒̿̂̋̑͒̽̓̈́́̾́̃̆͋̄̊̃̓̈̋͋͑̔̓̊̍͊́̒͛̌͌̆̂̈́̈́̍́̐̌́̌̾͂̾̔̃̕͘̚̕̚͜͜͜͜͜͠͝͝͠͝͠͝͠͝͝ͅą̸̡̧̡̧̢̡̢̬̭̹̬̣̖̞̭̱̘̠̟͓͇̙̺̺͙͔̣̦̤͓̱͓͚͕͔͍͕̠̳̙̯̙̫̘̹̤͔͓̟̻͔̹͎͓̖͉̬͖̟͔͎̮͍̪̭̱̹͕̘͍̫̯͍̙͇͈͔͇͈̰̲̠̟̩̺̹͖̱͉͍͓͓̩̰̻̻͈͇̣̠̗̯͈͚̳̼̩͓͎̈́̌̍́̽̋̑͑̔̎͊͗͘̚͜͜͝͝ͅͅͅͅẗ̵̡̨̨̢̡̢̢̧̧̢̨̢̛̛̛̛͎͉̗̹̬̱̖̥̼̙̹͈͍̤͍̲͇̱̼̱̥̥̞͕͙̮̣̹̙̫̼̦̤̰̘̻̞̜̺̬̬̱̝͎̪̹̯̼͖̥̤̟͖̤͔͇̫̥͈̱͇̤͓͙̻̜͕͔͇̗͈͍̥͔̱̯̲̠͍̣̦̥͓̼̫͎̬̬̗̹̦̟̘̘̥̭̘̳̞̞̼̲̪͇̠̙͙̣̲̱͖̩͚̗̹̦͇̠͇̬͕̤̖͔̼̝͔͉̤̝͚̼͉̪̩̗͔͕̝̙͎͎̹̦̩͍̲̭̠͕̭͉̳̞̥͍̤͕͉̞̬͎̮̣̫̮̞͖̥̞́̊̆̅̌̾̈̀̈̎̒̈̔͗́̏̅͌̀̈͌̄͆̃͑̒́́̌͛̿̍̎͋͋̊̽̾̿́͂́͋̇̽̌̎̈́̓̌̎͐̓̔̄̌̈́͒͋̊̈́̂̈́̊͊̌̆̉̆̑̐͐̓̉̀͒̏̀̾͑͐̑̌̈̈́͛͐̽̎̈͊̈́͆̄̈́́́̈́͌̓̄́̈́̿͌̇̊̽͊̀̐̆͆̋̉̅̆̀͑͂͆͒̓̎̂̈́́̕̕̕͘͘̕̚̕̚̕͘̚͜͜͜͜͜͠͝͝͠͠͠͠͝͠͝͝ͅͅa̸̢̧̢̨̧̧̨̡̝̫͎̞̖̖̗̱̳̥͓̟̼͉̟̮̟̣̣͙̜̭̭͕̥͕̱̙̘̠͍̩͉͙̻̱̹̣̦̟̪̹̯̘͈͈̝͚̣͇͎̻̫͇̳̠̳̟̮̻͈͖̣̠̮̬̹̲͖̗̞̻͈͉̪͂̓͒̃͛͒̋͂͋̍̈́́͐̆͐̎̔̾͒̀̒̃̎̓̓̊͊͂̏͐̽̑͂̒̈̀̌̾́̀̓̓̅͘͘̚̚̚͝͠ͅb̵̡̛̛͙̟̠̰̰̰̤̖̤͚̫̠̮̘̅̈́̿͐́̍̂̏̃̓̉̿͛͑̈̒͛̇̽̏̊̽͗̔̒̆̔͐̂̊͊͆̀͗͛̓̀̓̀̃̈͛̀͋̓̇̏̅̿̑͑͒͊͒̆̍̃̅̒̓̋͑̎͐́͒͆̽̔̔̈͐̇́̄͊̓̊̊̽͌̀͋̽̈͑̀́̌͆̀͊̄̎̇͗̅̈́͋͂̊̋̎̇̿̋͐̑̃̌͂͆̈͋̀̋̃́̋̽̉̂̕͘͘̕̚̚̚̚̚̚̕̕̚̚͘͝͠͠͝͝͝͝͝ͅ ̴̧̧̢̢̛̛̭͎̗̣̟̘̙̤͇̟̘̩̻̻̙̲̗̹̙̻̗̹̤͓̮̻̫͎̲̼̗̼̺̞̹̻͕̳͌͊̽̎̅́̔́̽͌̆̈́̔̔̉̈́̍́̐̀͊̈́͗͌̿̆̿̊̃̍́̋͂͌̋̓͛̇́̏̊̇̇̓͆̀̀̾̽̀̒̒̆͑̈́̈́̃̌͆̒̍̊̍̃͊͋̊̓͑̈́̽͐̀̄̐̔́̀̃̌͒͒̄̈̒͋̑̒͌̏͊͛̕̚̚̚̕̚̕̕̕̕͝͠͠͝͠ͅq̶̢̡̛̛̮̱̘̞͔͇̦͍̬̥͍̻͕͇̣͖̳͉̤͉̭̤͓̟̬̼̹̝͂̐̾͒̉̑̈́̌̽͋͐̈́̇͌̑͗͑̔͆̂̈̽͒͑̌̈́̿̎̒̈͒́̈́̎̄̃͑̀̍̓̿̃̀̚̕̕̚͜͠͠͠ͅŗ̵̢̧̨̨̧̡̛̛̤̤̱̱̲͕̥̬͉͙̞̪̻̪͈̫̯̤̱̞̺̼͇̺̘̠̥̻̞̙̻̫̫̪͙͓̳̪̰͇͈̗̰̤̪̹̝̘̳̝̟̯͓͇̟͚̻̪̤̲͖̜͉͍̙̤̰͚͓̣͍̇̀̐̾͂͆̅͛̀̈́̋̀̄͊̊̀̇̐͋̕͘͜͜ͅͅr̶̨̨̡̨̡̞̻̥͓̹̙̖̘̲͙̘̲̪̮͙̼͇̭̬̝͎͎̳̬̘̦͎͖̗͍̘̺̼̼͇̺͙̩͖̙̖̱̣̗̲̱̹̖͔͇̱͇̻̯͌̏͌͂̀͑̽̇͌͐́̎͆̔̇̂̍̅̐̀̂̏̽̑͋͌̍̄̋̀̈́̐̈́͛͋͌̌͆̃̓́̀̓̏̑̀̈́̓͐̒̂̊̒̽̐͐́̈́́̂͑̔̉̅̌͌̐̓̓̋̋͗̄͋́͒̃̋̀̅̐̀͗̃͊͑̾͊̿̅̍̑̕̚͘̚̕͝͝͝͠ą̸̡̨̨̨̨̢̛̟̫̫̥͚̰̟̦͙͔͇͖̣͖̺͖̣̝̗̞̫̙̩͚͇̗̃͛̈́͋̋͑̔̀̓̔͗̿̿̓͛̀͌͛̃͆̽́͛̃͌͋͂̒̇̇̄̍̏̊̉̈́̆̈́̅̾̾̃͆̎̉́͌̒́̉̀̅͛̓̉̈́̈́̌̈́̈́̑́̏̇̓̈́̑͆̈́͊̋̚̚̕̕͝͝͝͠͠͝ ̷̢̢̡̢̧̧̧̡̨̧̧̨̡̡̨̳̺̟̪̗͉̰̱̹̤̜̗͇̬̠̱͖̱̦͈̭̘̹̘̮͉̬̼̭̼̰̦̪͎͚͕̭̺̺̤̬̗͎̮̜̼̥̖̜̠͎̹͉̦̭͓̭̻̞̺̻̺͉̞̼͍͕̖̤̝͔̺͔͓͇̝̠̲͖͈̤͖̖͕̯̜͈̲͔̫̪̠̤̑́͂͜͜͜ͅͅl̷̨̡̨̧̛̛̛̛͚̝̩̜͈͎̤͎̥̬͎̠̝̙͉̦̟̜̣̠͇̝̥͎̞͓͈̩̙̙̯̰̬̯̪͙̻͕͉̞̇̏͆̄̓̒̇̏̑̓̊̈́̓̆́̾͋̓̈́́͐̽̀̏̈́̀̈́͊̋̒́͑̇̈̑͌̅̂̈́̈́̏͋̌͗̋̇́̎͑͛̌̓̋̽́͐̀̑̎̌̀̈́̀͂͐̓͌̂̈̄͂̇̉̽̓̓̽́̐͛̿̔̈́̇̍̍̑̂͗̚̚̕͝͠͝͠͝͠͝͝ͅb̸̡̨̧̛̛̛̮̠̙̝̙̫͚̠̞̥̪͍̰̼͇̫̬̯̥͓̖̺͔͂̌́̔̾͌͋̆͗͂̄̋̃͑̿̇̆͛̽̈́̌́͛̓̓́̆́̽̒̊̊̿̀̋́̉̇̆̇͊͐͑̓̄̏́͛͌̆̎̈́̑̂̋̓́̈́͂̈́̆̀͊͋̿́̀̎͂͊̓̓̄͘̕̚̕͝͝͝͝͝͝h̵̢̡̧̡̧̨̧̡̧̢̧̨̛̯̘̮̻̲̱̻̤̪̝̟̩̬̺̯̻̠̹̯̲̞̣̟̬̦̖̺͖̙͈͍̯͉̣̜̭͚͉̪̣̬̥̗͙̰̳̠̖̗͖͙͚͚̹̲̜̙̙̮̝̙̳̯̯̞̱͇̲̬͔̬͖̠͎̞͔̱̩̻͎̗̗̘̬͈̫̤̩͇̟̟̼̞͖̘̟̲̖͕͍̼̻̥̙͖̬̪̗̞̗̣̟̼͔͎͉̠̱̣̮̪͚̟̪̝̘͉̼̳̜̥͚̮̻͙̲̤͍͕̱͓͎̯̯̯̮͍͓̰̬̣̩̆̈́͆̓͛͗̓̅͒̔̆̎́͒͛̏̏͘̕̚͜͜͜͜͠ͅͅ ̶̡̢̨̨̨̧̨̨̨̡̡̡̛̬̠̼͎̘̮̹̰̜̯̞̣̻͍̲̱͓͚̬̯̙̠̯̠̤̞͈͈͚͎̼̼͈̦͖͉̹̭̱̪̲͓̦͙̦̝͇̩̜̬͈̦̠̣͔͔̰̩̠̪͓͖̜̯̘͎̜̭͕̥̹̭̣̩̖̜͉̤͉͈̯̩̟͎̜̮̗̖̗̤̰̞̰̦͈̤̳̙̗̬̟̳̟̲͈̩͉̗̥̘̤̙̻̖͖̪̣̘͎͚̞̰͔͓̳̏̇̉͂̾̀̾̓̆̎̾͂̆͑͑̾̊͗͌̈̋̃̆̇̌̈́͊́̅̈́͆̋̅́̓̋̆͊͋̔̽̔̊͒͐́̎̍̓̈̄͛̏͋͘͘͘͜͝͝͠͠͠͝ͅͅͅg̸̨̡̡̢̢̡̨̧̧̛͇͚̝͕̞̘͔͕̩̠̙͕͔̮̮̭͓̞͎͚̜̥̺̺̖̣̲̯͔̭͙̲̘̠͍̱̥̳͖̫̫̬̺̻̭̩͙͕̹̦̩̱͉͈̭͕̖̫͍̲͚͔̪̬̼̙̪̭͕̞̬̖͕͍̤̹͕̜͙̭̳͕̮̘̘͈̭̺͎̥̤̺̪̤̩̞͎͉̙͚̲͓̘̮͖̗̖̭̬̳̲̭̩̱̻͔͉̥͓̺̲̼̞̳̦͖̬̖͓̻̟͇̦̫̟̪͇̦̀́͌̉̃͗͋̇̀͑̂̏͑̓̈͆͂͐̑̌̉͋́̉̒͑̈̅̈́̏̃̎͆̔̽͊͛̌̈́̋͂̽͌̈́͊̀͋̏̒̈̏̅̂̍̇̑͛̎̎̽̈́̄̃̊̆̀̈́͗̔͒͗͊͗̇̔͂̐̕̕̚̕̚͜͜͜͜͝͝͠͠͠͝ͅͅͅͅͅb̴̧̨̡̧̧̢̧̨̢̧̧̧̨̨̧̢̨̛̛̛̗͖̠̟̟͇͉̪̯̣̗̪̝̘̰͇̭̮͎̙̺̰͚͎͔̻͕̥̬͇͇̭͚͕̩̙̥̫͖̝͈̹̝̱̲͎̜̩̻͍̫̝̝̙̦̖̫͕̩͇̟͚̰̯͔̼̜̜̱͎̩͈͔̖͖̱͍̲̖͚̙͍͕̰͕̹̼̞̰͚̤̞̟̙̝̲̟̬͈̹̣̞̙̣̼̯̱̰̰̜̝̺̹̳̫̘̪͎̺̬͈̟͕͌̉̄͊̊̂̈́̎͊́̈́͗́̿̑̈̇̓̔͋̈́̔̎͌̐͆̅̽̐͑̍͂̎̌́̒͑͋͋̂̅͗̍͌́̿́̿̒̓̇̐͋͛̽̎͗͋͂͛̐͆̚̕̚͜͜͜͝͝͠͝ͅͅͅͅ ̶̢̢̨̧̢̧̨̢̡̗̤͖̖̜̺̦̖͓͉͎͎̲̩͚̘͖̰̮̹̖͙̲̪̝̹̘̤̞̲̯̟̻͓̪̩̜̺̗̩̫͓̩͔͖̜̭͈̰̰͖̭̬̭͕̫̯̩̬̪͖͇͔̞̘̩͙̯̳͖̗̦̳̺̯̘̠̲͚͉͎̖͕̯͉͎͎̥̈́̆̎̉́́̆̑̀́̎̈̍̾̀̅̾̓̊́͌͊̄͐̀̊̏̓̋͆̉̈́̓̐̔̒̓̂̒̌̍̔̌́͑̈́̍͊͂̆̔̀̈́͂͆̑̑̏͋̈͌̔͌̍̒̒̍͂̈́̀͒̈́̐̈̔̿̔͒̉̋̈́̓̈́̇̓̓̉͋͗̒̉̊̀̉̑͗̊̉̃͊̌̾͗̑͂̾̿̓̽̈́͛́͂̊̌̒͒̋͋́̓́̌̋̀̄͂̉̒̽̓̆̀͐͗̊̈́̿̔̀̽̀̾͐͌͋́̒̓̉͛̓̑͋̃̒̈́͘̕̕̕̕̚͜͜͝͠͝͠͠͝͠͠͝͝͝͝͠͝͠͠͝͝ͅͅͅͅp̶̧̨̢̧̢̨̢̡̨̧̢̢̡̢̪̣̦͖̜̙͎̗̖̦͓͇̻̹͇̹̣̳͍̤̙͍̠̭̻̫̳̼͔͇̙̠̳̭̗͉͎͙͖̺̞̻̰̯̥̱̗̝̮͔̝͉̙̦̪̘̺̥͇̣̩̱̬͈̟̯̹̟̹͚͖̪̲̖̪̥͔̣̪̜͇̫͎̣̯̖͈͎̼̞͎̗̝̫͔̞̘̺͕̳̥̭͈̰̽̉͋͂̈́̈́̈́̊̉̋͐̓̓̓́͆́͂̂̿̑͆̔̍̏́̇́̐̋͌͐̓̊̅̂̉͛̽̔̅̏̾̀̈́͒̽̿̀̏̈́̀̒̎̎̅͂͋̑̓̿̀̆̐̏̀̈̓͌̌͒̏͌̓̒̿̊͗̿̔̏̉̋̅̈̑́͛̑̐͐̇͑̊͑̓̂̑͐͋͛̃̀́͐̓̀̈́͊́̇͆̎̓͘͘̚͘̕̚̚͘̚͜͜͜͝͝͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅj̸̡̧̨̧̢̧̧̧̡̢̧̧̨̡̧̡̨̛̛̛̛͔̻̜̪̗͙̗̥͉̜̤̱͚̭͈̟̯̗̻̯̭̳͉̹̩̖̝̟̪͓̭̺̼̠͖̩̝͙͉̭͇͍̗̳̝͈̗̜̳̫̲̜̣͕̤̬̜̬͚̺̩̫̪͖̱̻̳̻̬͔̤̦͚̟̣̰̟̘̳̯̣̝͇̦̰͎̠̹̩̮̜̪͖̤̺͍̣̘̣͖͈̭̙̪͕͎̻̹̦̝̬̯̤͙͎̯̟̯̭̻̼̩͍̖̯̩̫̳̤͓̠͎͕͙͖̹͉̳̠͙͙̣̤͕̼̱̭͙̪̻̩̪̖̭̱̜̻͔̩̠̥̹̤̐̈͋̇͌̈́͆̌̈́̓̃̐͆̇̿̋̈́̔̀̀̃̂͑̆̔̑͗̀̍̃̽̄͆͂͌̿̿̈́͛́̽̈́͆̃̈́̌́͆̈́͂̀͐̆͆̎̽̈́͐̈́̈́̓̐́͂̄̅́̋̐͊͗̀̉̈̀͐̅̍͒̃̈́̑̊̾̓̽̉̾̑̏̀̀͊͌̈̋̂́͊̀̋̾̔̈́̈́͒̌̓̕͘͘̚͜͜͜͜͝͝͠͝͠͝͠͠ͅͅͅͅͅͅn̴̡̧̡̢̧̨̧̨̨̛̛̺͙͚̫̤̱̩̣̤̫͉̥̹̥͈̯̟̦̻̰̮̙̜̮̲̗͍̩̼̪͖͍͔̠͉̟̤͔͍̠̫̘̭̹̙̠̺̝̼͚̬͈̦̙̜͍̘̰̦͖̝̮̼̲͇̰̪̯͕͓̞̦̩͖̩̬͎̍̅͌̄̓̊̿̈́͋́̎̓̅͌̓̀͛̍̈́͒͒͒̓̉̌̑̋̽̈́̄͒̉̍̉̆̾͂̀̿̆́͊̅̽̍͌͊͊͐̽̋͊̾͊̅̓̒̽̃͊̀̍̄̅͊̓̉̽͋̎̎̀̀̃̽̅̄͗̏͋̓̉͊̐͒̑̌̄̀̎̒̈̽̈̇̂͊̊͊̓̀͗̈́́͂̀̓̏́̈́̂̐̓̓̈͆̽̍̅̓͊̎̊͗͗̈́̂͒̊́͐͊̈́̑̏̅̄̊̓͐̋̿̕̕̚͘̚͘͘̚̚̚͘̕̚͘̕͘͘͜͜͜͠͝͠͝͝͝͠ͅͅͅy̷̨̧̧̡̡̢̧̨̮͖̪̖̰͚̤̟̱͙̭̤̣̘̪̦̻̞͇̼̦̦̜͚̪̰͓̟̱͚̱͇̮͔̩̪̣̰̻̙̲͎̝̬̬͇͚͕̠̽̇̒̇̎̉͑̈́̀͐͑̉͑͛̚̕̕͜ͅȩ̵̨̧̧̢̢̡̨̨̡̧̧̨̯͙̯̹͇̗͇͚̞͚̙͇̹̠͙̣̬͈̞̜̻̰̦̼͈͕̤͍͙̱̼̪̰̱̟̲̠̝̪̞͈̤̬̠̯̪̙̜̩̣̤̺̥̖̩̹̤̟̩͓̹͈̹̼̫̙̰̖̘̳̬͎̲͈͉̺̙̲̙͓͎̞͍̤͔̙̙̲͕̺̙͈͇̱̭̘̙̺̭̙̟̰̥̹̻̫͖͙̰͕̘̜̹̲̼͉̟̩͎̝̼̼̗̩̙̖̜̤̮͖̗̙̭̻̺̘̭̹͍̥̪̠̙̋̽͋̑̀̽̉̅̇̈̃̅̀̾̕͜͜͜͜͜͜͠ͅͅͅ ̸̧̡̢̧̧̨̢̧̢̨̧̡̨̧̨̢̨̛̛̛̛̛͔͉̙̘͇̣̰̣̺͖̯͉̣͙͔̳̲̜̯̤̺̹̭̼͇̖̬̤͎̜̳͎̜͚̥͖̯͉̘̺̖͎̝̯̜̪̯̥̳͙͍͎̟̩̬͉̖̱̝̞̹̖̳͈̟͇͍̥͔̠͓̺̩̰̰̯̳̬̝̠̬̻͉̜̺̣̜̤͖͍̲̜̦̜̼͈̺͙̙̲̝͓̠̠̟̿͌́͆̈́͐̽́̋̐̓̈̀͒͋͒̆̆̈́̐̽͊̆́͊̈́̐́̈̓̀̈́̍̈́̉̓̍̈́̈́̍̿̋́̐̀͐̏̓̍̓̀̽͒̄̂͂̀͆̓́͑̂̀̔̔̊̓͒̊́͗̈́̌̃̿̈́̑͒̑͗͌̊͐̽̈́̈́́̈́̃͑̓̐̈̒͌̓͐̍̂́͑͑͛͌̋̇̾͌̋̒̊̉̒̈́̂̑̍̿̿̈͛̆̇̾̓̀̏͆͛̈́̑̆͂́̊̋͗͗͑̅̿̇̈́̌̿̄̒͑̽̓͐̇̀́͂̐̈͑̃̈́̂͘̚̕̚̕̚͘̚͘̚͘͘͜͜͜͜͜͠͠͝͝͠͝͝͠ͅͅb̶̢̢̢̨̢̧̡̛̛̠̗̯̙̠͓̜̯̫̰͍̺̭̦̮̖̜̲̻͎̺̰͖̠̘̹͕͈͈̻̦̣̟̹̻̩̙̫̼̳͓͙̹̲̫̭̻̦̖̼̙̼̪̜̗͎̦̲̯̱̰̰̫̱̼̯̟̟̘̣̥͉͈̭̙͖̤̪͖͙͓̘̙͗̾͋́̈́̍͆̒͂͗̑̋̎́͑̀̎̃̌̈́̄̇̃̽̌̑̀̀̾̃̎̄̌́̓͑̎͊̏̊̄̑̏̆̓͑̅͊͋̓́̈̒͑̽͗͐̔̓̇͛̈́̄̈̆̀͒̄̃̽̂̎͐̉̏͗̈́̋̑͐̊̎̑̋̋̅͋̈́̎̚͘̚͘͠͠͝͝͝͠ͅͅͅg̶̢̧̨̡̨̧̧̨̧̨̛̛̰͕̫̳̦͔̰̰̰̼̩̞̖̯̘̫͇̘̤͔̮̳̣͉̱̜̭̣͕̝͇̜̣̬̭̝͚͇̲͍̗̺̘̘̖͕͔̱̻̣̝͙͙̪̻̖̼͚̜̮̦̫̝͍͇̤̗̪͉̝̠̞͎͎̖͚̰̳̣̦̭͉̫͉͎̜͕̓̐̓͗̌̓̀̐̇̑̒͜͜ͅͅh̷̨̡̧̧̧̧̨̨̛̛̛̞͖͇̗͖̤̹̪͉̰̤̬̹̱͙̗̟͉̫͙̙̹̖̙̥̖̬̫̩͈̜̹̟͍̫̳̻͍͍͔̘̖̜͙͙̮̞̱͉͖͓̤͙͇͇̳̺̪͓̱̪̫̙̘̖͇̞̺̲͚̞̳͙̮̪̭̜̰͕̖̞͚̝̖̫̤̦͉̜̪̙̝͉̬̫̰̰̖̞̪̺̦̘͈̥͎̞̞̗̩̳̭͚̟̻̬̰̞̠͈̮͕̠̦͚̠̃̆͛̈́̓̋͐͐̋̃͑̈́́͂̽̈́̂̋̾̅̔͗̓̒̈́̑̊̐̓́̃̀̒͆̇̎̾̒͋͒̊̔͊͛̑̿́̅̓̐̕̚̕̚͘͜͜͜͝͠͝ͅͅͅͅ ̸̢̡̡̨̨̢̨̨̧̧̡̧̢̢̹͎͓̯̝̩̺̳̹̠̙̗̲̳͕͉̥͈̜̲̩͚̤̼͖̤̙͉͍̱̦͎̯̙̻̘̭̥͓̤͇̭̼̗͖̹̥̹̯̠͉͓͕̝͚̤̲̹̠̫͙͙͎͎̣̞̯͎͚̼̪̞̬̼͎̦̰̙͈̬͓͖̙͉̭̮͕͖̫̝̠̺͙̗͉͍̼̦̰̰͓̭̼͕͉̭̞͍̯̖̪̻̰̠̯͓̝̥̦͖̻͚̭̯͍͇̻͇̘̪͙̥̔͊̈́̐̔̇̀͒̅̂͋̌̋̌̍͆͐̅͒̔͆̈́̏̀̈̏̈́͋̑̀̓͊͋̄͋̋̀̿̃̀̀̃̽͒̇̋̈̈́͛͌̓̅̂́̓̿̀͑̿̀̍̏̌̈́̄̒̒̏̍͆͊̿͛̽̃͌̐̄͂̑̒̈́́̄̑͒̉͒̄͂̅̀͑͛̏̌̄͛̌̑̏̓̌̇̐̈́̓͊̒̿̚̕̕̕̕͘͘͘͜͜͜͜͝͝͠͠͝͠͠͠͝͠͝͠ͅͅͅs̴̡̡̨̨̡̛̯̥̻͙̫̱̘̱͎͚̭̭̳̖̝̳̳͇͉̖̟̜͎̮̗̤͕̬̤͓͕͙̜̲͍͚̙̠̞͚̠̜͔̞̹͍̗͖̪̼̘̩͇̻̪̬̼̲̯͖͇͕̣͔̞̩̗͈̼̘̘͑͒̎͗̊͒̽̍̑̄̋̈́̀̽̓̈́̐̍̊̿̒̐̏͋͌́̾͊̎̐͛̑͒̌̐̄̾͒̈́͊̔̾͒̓̿̾̐̍̓͐̒̈̐̃̂́͑͛̈́̈́̎̔̊̏̆̎͌͗͌͌̈͑̑͌͐͗̿̌͒̐͑̕̚̕̚͜͜͝͝͠ͅȩ̶̨̨̧̧̡̨̨̡̧̡̢̛̛͉̪͓̳̬̭̪̼̘̞̘̰͙͇̥̼͔̝̲͉͎̘͖̫̻̻̤̬̤͓͍̹̞̗̠̱͕̠̥͇̤̮̟͔̬̱̳̣͇̫͇͕̺͈̠͇͈̯͈̲̠̫͈̼̝̟̗̯̲̳̹̠͔͇̞̜̝̝̘̝͎̯̹̩̝̦͚̼̩̺̩̦͚̠̬̲̥̳͍̪͎̼͓̳̣̦̩̫͍̦̺̫̺͕͓̬̬̳̙̘͉̜̣͉̲̹̳͖͊͂͂̌͑̍̊͋̍̒̊̈́͌́̈́̉̀̓͋̃͋̍͛̍͑͒̓͊͂̎̔͑̊́͗͌̀̓̓̈́̔̏̇̓͛͌̉́͋͋̓̈̓̃̇̓̉̈̚͘͘̕̚̕̕̚͜͜͝͝͠͠͠͠ͅͅͅͅb̶̧̡̧̛̛̛̠̩̬̺͕͔̤͈̘̙̦̹͍̘͇͙̖̘̖̱̗̬͉̺̬̹̼̞͈̲̰̝͚͓̖̪͔͕̮͉͈̹̪͊̽̇̉̿͛̉̅́̒͆̒̊̔́̽͛̓̂̓́̂͋̑͑͗̇͗̔́̿̇̓͛̀̍͆̊͒̅̾̇͑̀͂̔̅͒͒̄͐̎͘͜͝͝z̵̨̧̨̧̧̨̢̧̧̡̡͙͙͔̞͍̫͙̗͔̙͕̤̞͎͎̻̩̹̦̱̺̜̲̱̲̜̲̝̖͖͍̘̟͍͈͓͈̗̫̺͎͎̫͕̹̦͎̗̖̮͙̯̻̩̬͓͇̞͉̜̟̩̰̞͍̜̠̣̣͍̰̠̱̬̟̘͈͓͉̣̗͕̙͖͕͔̦̱̭̱̥̘̱̳̲̤̩͔̦̬͎͍̻̝̭̤͉̙͚̝͉͕͎̤͕̹͚̝̪̬͖̫̝̜͕͉̜̗͓̗͍͍̫̪̙͙͔̝̗̺̀̋͐͐̆͛̅̑̔̾̈́̓̏̍́͛͗̀̓͗̊͌̊͘͘̕͜͜͜͝͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅ ̷̡̧̢̧̧̡̡̛̛̛̺̣̬̙̗̠͖̤͓̥̭̦̖͙̖̺̩͖̝̱͉̜͙̜̩̟̜̭͉͚̙̮̲̟͙͈̦̹̙̱͓͔̳͓̲̰̙̤̟̭̦͈͇͎͇͍͚̙̦̜̰̘̝͍̜̰̺̺͖̘̟̠͕̦̟̤͚͔̱̣̻͙̰͖̲̲̤̂̓̀̽̔̌̉͊͊̍̌̎̐͑̈́͋̏͋̅͛̾̾̅̾̑̈̑͐̋̀̄̍̑̋̇͂͛̈́̔̾̐̇͂̈́͆̾̒̉͑̽̃̽͆̽͂̈̒͊̓̋̾̐̒̅̉̀͒̍͌̉̎̌̓̋͗̐̚̕͘̚͜͝͠͝͝͝͝͝r̵̡̨̢̢̨̡̡̧̡̡̡̛̼͔̼̰͓̘̣͔̺̤̙̦͔̬͓͙̼͔̹̖̳͚̩̪͕͕͇̲͈̼͙̺̱̗͙̩̯͎͍̦̙̠͕͍͖̣̻̣͖͓͙͉̠͉͙̤̳͎̱̬̖͉͍̩͙͙̝͙̯̯̬̹͔̼̺̼̦͕̭͙̩̻̲̪̮̮͈̝̣̜͙͇̝̪̗̙̱̼̖̩̠̰͈̠͇͎͓̮̤̞̦̺̝̘͇͆́͋͗̎̾̈́͗̈̅͒̂͗̃̈́̔̽͑̄̈́͒͗̐͑͐̚̕͜͜͜͠͝͠ͅͅͅͅe̶̛̛̛̛̘͓̯̓̑͐́͛̍͒͊͑̏͊̅̽̒͐̾͒̑͆͛̓́̿̀́͐͊̇̇͑͌̄̀̆̀̋̈́̏̈́̌̓̄̄͋̋̊̌͂̐̌͆̐̉̐̈̃̽͗̋̎͊̒̓̿̃̒̉͗̅̽̒̓̆͛̒̈̒͑̒͐̈́̎̓̓̍̍͂̃́̂̔̈̋̒̃̍̐̏̿̑͋̒͑̐́͑̇̈́͐̋̋̽̐͗̆̑̒̀̒́͒͛̀͌̈̓̉͆̑͐̐̍̚̕̕̚̚̚̚͘͘̕͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝q̷̢̡̨̧̡̢̧̨̡̢̡̡̡̧̢̢̢̧̢̨̧̢̛̛̗͔̼̫̦͓͙͚͕̝̣̘͙͔͕̟̱̳͎̜͇͓͇͍̜̩̙̭͎͕̩̞͔̗̥̻͙̙̳͖̬̼͖͖̪͈͎̜̪̳̰̝͉̦̪̞̺͎̣̫̘̙̮̣̬͚̳͔̯͚͉͍̰͕̗̖͕̦͕̪̗͇̘̗̞̬͇̹͉̣̞͉̻̪̭͔̩͔̱̺̫͈̹̬̱̝͓͙͍̻̲̤̩̮̪̙̪͔̠̻̪̘̜͖͕̬̪͔͎̭̼͚̼̥̺̹̗̻͎͍̰̠̳̝͋̆̍̎͑̊̏̓̌͗̇̆͆͊̌͒͑̓͋͗̇̍͋̉̔̃̏̓͋̀̓̏̀͛́̂͗̂̑̃̀̊͗̒̐̈́̓͊̔́̾͌̐͂̀̀̋̌̇̓̀̿͗͂͒͛̃̐̈̆̀̓͂́̉̋͗͋͒̓̂͆́͗̉͂̒̎̀̀̔͌̓̍̍͂̆̒̉̆̃͋̒͐̂͗́̒̉̀̽̐̿͌́̀̐͂̎́̏͐̈́͘͘̕̕͘̚͘̚̚͘͘̚͘̚̕͘̕͜͜͜͜͜͝͠͝͠͝͝͝͝͠à̵̧̨̨̡̧̧̨̡̨̡̡̡̢̧̧̨̢̡̛̞͙͕͕͈̥͍̠̥̬̫̠̼̦̭̮̤̦̱͔͍̲̠̯̤͕̥̬̯͖̹̜͖̣͎̤̜̼̱̣͕̼͈̰̥̥͕͙͕͓̭͈͈̱̻̫̥͚͈͍̭̜͖̥̳͎͕̝͉̩͈̥͖̰̠̘̹̻̼͉̺̮͔̼̲̠̞̞̞̖̥͉̲̭͓̱͍̯̖̤͕̪̗͔̺̙̗̖̖͆͛̉͌͂͊̌̌͛̿̔̔̓̋̌̄͑͗͛̏͗̀͊̈́̂̂̍̈̾͆͌̈́̇̾͗̒̋̑̔̽͊̃̓̌̋̊̉̓̚͘͘̕̕͜͝͠ͅͅͅh̸̨̡̨̨̡̢̧̡̡̡̨̢̧̧̧̡̡͚̗̙̰̭̺͎̟͙̞̟͙͓̞̣̱̦̳̬͉͖̗͇͙̪̜̤͚̦̩̬̫̘͍̰͇̬̲̲͕̫͕̼̘͉̙̖͙̘̯͖͓͎̘̖̮̹̘͓͙̩̺̲̙̮̲̯̯͔̮̺̯̹͇͚̣̮͔͕̤̻̮͇̳̘̰̙̤͓̟̼̼̩͚͓̱͇̺̜͈̥̥̱̘̺͓̭̙̩̙͎̝̗̳̤̰̮̮̮̤͙̘̘̝͕̩͙̳̺̭͚͓͈͓̤̪̗͚̙̒̒̈́́̔́̿́͗̀́͆̿̊́̐̃͋͐̅̓͛̋̃́͘͜͜͝͝͝ͅͅ ̷̛̛̛̳͇̫̭̬̻͔̤̺̖̘̩̇̓̏̌̈́̈́͛͒̏̓͐̿̈́͌͊̓͆̾̇́̔̅̔̀͆̎͑̌̾̅̄͋̓̓̆͋̔͂͗̿͒̍̊̂̽͌̅́́͐̈́̈́̿̒͌̉̋́̍̃̆͗̋͐̆̽́̆͂̍̏́͗̄̇͗̽̉̊̈́̇͘̕̕̚͘͘̚͝͝͠͝e̴̢̧̢̢̨̨̨̨̢̡̡̨̡̡̢̛̛̛͙̱̹̬̺̘̦͔̳͔̗̙͖̣͖̹͚̝̣͇̺̩̩͈̥̬̱̫͉̠̳̮͎̟̖͎̳̻̻̪̲͉̝͖͔͓͔̙̤̗͖̹͎͔͇̦̝̹͔̬͈͈̖̟̱̳̖̤̗̣͙͇̱̮̝͔̘̞̞͇̤̖̯̪̜͚͓̪͔̜͉͙̲̭̤̫̤̪̣͉͚̭̬̲͉̳͍̱̭̼̮̙͈͇̻̺̯̥̳͉͓̬̳͍͓̙̫̜̗̪̗͚̙͉̼̮̩̤͈͍͖̩͕͇͙̲̣̯̫̹̝̱͍̽̐̈́̏̎̀͐̉̉̔̉͑͗̽̄͗̀͂̀̈́̈̽͐̓́̐͐́͑͐͆̈́̊̆̉̅̓̉̂̈́́͗̆͌͂̆̅̇̈́̃̊̔̀̽̊͒́̄͂̒̆͛̂́̎͊͆͂̐͊͗̓̐̄̌̈́̈͗̎̾̏͆̄̓̑̅̍̒͒͆̍̍̃͗͐͑̀̈́̈̈́̊̚̕͜͜͜͜͜͜͝͠͠͝͝͠͠͠͝͝͠ͅͅư̵̡̢̢̧̡̙͉̠͍̰͈̦͈̤̟̪̺̩̜͍͎̞͉͍̣̜͙̲̫̠̻͍͔̖͇͖̰͎̦̺͙̪̘̥̰͉͎͚̼̫̺͓͖̘̻̯̙͙̗͕͉͓̳͈̞̗͇̼̿͌̃̈̑̒͂̈́͂͗̅͋̐̓̍̇̏͆̒̃͒̅̈́̕̚͜͠͠ͅg̵̢̢̨̧̧̢̢̨̢̡̨̢̢̧̢̧̡̡̢̧̨̧̢̡̨̡̧̧̠͓͔͚̠̟̣͔͉̗͎͈̝̝͙̰̟͖͙̺͉̯̣̝̜̻̞͍̞̖̜͚͚͉̲̹̟͍̦̠̜̪̳̰̰̞̖̰͉̫̭̤̦̰̦̞̖̱̯̹̖̟̦̱̱̺͇̻͉̰̯̜̬̫͈͈̬̪̹͇̘̭̜̰̬̰͎͙̱̥̤͈̼̝̦̝̟͎̱͎̝̺̰̝̹̺͖͍̩͇̫̟̯̠͎͚̯̳̻̯̖̞̙͍͕̘̝̮͈̘̦̳͓͎̀̓̐̍̒͑̇̈́͐̉͊̉̈́̆͒͑̓̇̐̏̎͒͆́̚̚͜͜͠͠ͅͅͅr̷̨̨̢̧̧̨̡̡̧̧̡̧̡̨̡̢̡̢̢̧̨̡̛̛͖͔͕̹̲͍̤̳̰̗̳̞̩͚̜͔̘͕͔̙̺̫͔̻̜̭̙̻̳̠̼̼͎̖̟͖̫̫̞̤̩͖̞̰̯͇̳̬̮͎̗̭̞̹̰̰̪̬͖͚̫̩̝͈̣̮̖͍͎͍̻̖̞͉̘͕̜͎̫̺͓̗̳͓̩̼̪͓̙̯̻̠͍͇̩͚̺̳̱̪͈̲̦͇͖͎̗̥̩̹̹̟̣̻̞̝͍̖͉̤̜̜̯̞̞͎̰̳͚̝̙̥͉͓͎͓̳̝̭̪͔͓̗̪̻̻̭̫̘̖̦͕̙̲̬̣̟̰̘̅̄̔͐̾̒̍̇̎͐̍̋̇͒̀̑̾̑̎̾͋̅̽̍̓̑̊̀̅̀̀̔̈́̈́͌̌̂̇̈́̽͗̀͐͑̒̏̃̉̏̃̄̎͆͆͒̍̈̂̎̂͌͋͑̊̑̓̂̏́̓̋̑͛̇̊̀͗̉̏̏͒̈́͐͒̓̀̈́̀̊̍̾̄̅̾̍̽̄̈͑͆̈́͗̎̎̄̓̀̈́͑̓̏̋̅̇̽̈͗̃̍͌̔̈́̿̓͆̈́̽̓͂̈́̾̈́̿͐̐͒̂̽̒̌̉̽̆͊͘̕̚̚͘̚̚͘̕̕͜͜͝͠͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠ͅͅͅͅͅͅr̸̨̛̛̜̬̞̮̯̩̟̪̝̤̫̳̹̤̱͔͒͑̀̔̀́͑͂̂͊́̇̃̀̀̊̂̿̅̉̆̽͐͆͐͛̇̅̆̈̑̍̽̈́̅͛̿͐̑̎̄̀̾̔̀̅̓͊̀̌͗͂͐̌̓̍̑̾̒̑̇̑̈̎̓̏̽̉͌̉̿͒̽̓̈́͆̚͝͠͝͝͠͠͠ͅͅ,̷̧̡̡̨̢̡̺͚͖͔̫͚̳̹̥̠̖̭̬̺̬͖̝̗͖̹͕̭͉̰̟̞̬̯̩̬͇͔̘̖̲͓̲̲͓̥͕̝͓̩̯͇̮̦̣͓̹̜̘͔̪͉̲̝̰̟͎͎̼̯̼̒̈́͌̓̇̽͂̓̽͛̆̓̓̇̈́̀͛͌̈́̓͛̀̆̉͂͑̌̽͘̕̚͘͜͜͝͠͠ͅͅͅͅ ̵̧̨̢̢̨̢̛̛̛̛̛̛͎͚̠̻͔͉̙̥͖̰̳̯̼̜͚̻͉̤͙̮̣̟̖̤͙͙̠̳͚̺̺̮̦̳̻̦̥̭̞͖͇̓͌͒̂̓̍̈͑͋̊̅͒͗̅̄̈̂̔̔͗̏̀͋͌͐̌̇͛̽̈́̀̓̓̈́͐̔͛͌̀̑͋̂͑͑̏̽͑̍̉̓̽͊̓̀̏̉̑̍͋̊̉̋͋͐͛̓̓̅̓̂̾̽͌͑̄̍̿̆̅́̾̿̑͐̽̏̓̊̔̊́̃̀͐̓́̑̔̌͐̃͐̋̀̀͌͛͐̂͋͛̅̂̈́̌͛̿͐̌͋̈́͆͆̀͊̒̀́̓̍͌̋̎̆̽͂̕̚̚̕̚̕̚̚̚̚̚͘͘̕͠͝͠͠͝͠͝͠͠͝͠͠͠ͅͅa̶̧̧̡̢̡̧̨̛̛̛̛̙̻̣͖̼̟͔̳̰̜̬͎̜̮̝̗͔̜͖̱̻͓͍̭̮̖̖̲̼͔̠̮̹̻̮̟̩̼͍̫̺̟͚̻͎̘̮̱̳͔̼͎͉͕͉̥̞̰̠͕͎̱̒̀̾́͋̅̊͋̿̉͐͊́̇̊̉̅̂̀͊̊̈́̽͆̈́̅̿̓̏̾̑̄̀̀̇̆́̉͌̌͗͒̔̾̈́͂̀̈̍̏͌̓̑̉̈́̊̓̆̂́̿̉̀̀̍͊̽̌̋̓̓̆͊̐̾̄̀̂̆́̐͒͆̂̂͗̽͂͌͋͛̇́̐̈́̅̒̿̆̽̒͌̐̿̌͑́̏̋̓̌̀̈́̄͌̓̀̓̄̉̓̓̊̃̂̽̈͗̃́́͌̌͆͂̄̒͊̔͂͋̊̊̓̔̐̆͂̐̈́͒̌̌̽̊́͘͘͘̚͘͘̕̚͘̚̕̚͜͜͠͠͝͝͠͝͠͝ͅͅn̸̛̛̛͓̹̣̱̬͋̎͒̀̇͋̉͒̃͌̐̃̿͗̈́̃̎̂̎̾́̒̂̈́̈͒̏̿̓̃̈́̽͗̓͌̏̄͂͒͊̌͛́̂͊̆̂̊̀̂̅͑̈̇̆̈́̆̊͂̐̓̀͌͗́̃͌͐͗̒̊̄͗̈̈͋̍̍͌̏̏̈͆͂̒̔̔̑̏̈́̈͂̾̊̍͂̊͌̆͑̐̊͐̒̂́́̈́̄͆̂̈́̆̓̇̈́̈́̂̈́̄̽̍͌͐͒̌̋̓̀̄͆̈̏̄̉̑̉́̇͐̀̂̉͊̕̕͘̕̕͘̕̕͘͘͠͝͝͝͝͠͠͝͝͝͠͠͠͝͝͠͝͠ą̶̢̨̨̨̡̨̧̡̢̡̡̡̨̲̣͚̭̣̹̞̟̣̞̬̳̙̟̹̱̗̥̞͇̼̫̲̘͙̗̗̫͕̥̲̺͉͇̞̜̤̖̫͉̟͎͙͉͓͖̙̟͉̤̜͕̙̰̙̭̣̯̰͎̘͇͍̳̮̪̣̤̖͉͙͕͖̲̗̻͖̬̼̖̙̟̟͙̩̤̯̦͚͍͈͚̣̞̙̰̤̘̜̩̺͉͕̭͕͚̞̤̣̥̫̲̤̪̟̬̤̗̠̝̗͚̬͉̹̓͑̒̈́̉͌̾̄͆̄͊̋͛̂̆̐͋̀̃̾̒͊̏͒̇̄̾̂̋̅̈̈̀̍̓̌̋̃͌͗͆͘̚̚̕̕͘͝͠ͅͅb̷̨̢̡̛̛̛̥͙̣̮̺̝̼̼̹̭͓͇̺̺̳̳̝̠̰̦̮̲͎͇͙̙͈̗̙̤̭͇͍̭̹̣̔́̉̽́͂̅͆̂̋͗̊̃͂̃̽̊͐͆͛͗̓͒̅̽͛̀̽̽̂̒̒̎̇̒͂̈́́̃̌̈́̀̆͊͗̿͘̕̕͘͘͘̚͠͝͝ͅţ̴̢̡̛̛̛̛̛̟̭̻̳̙̙̫͓̳͓̠͓̼̙̼͔̝̱͕͔̞̼̘̬̗̫̠̼͉̪̺̣̣͚͙̩̪̹̣̜̭̯̘̬̙̖̦̜̗̳̙̜̞̝̣͈͈̘̭̮̣͍̻͇̻̘̩̟̍͂͌͌̍̌́̒͒̈́͑͌̔͊̒̓̌̑̈́̿̓̑̂͂͛̔̾̉̿̒͊̒͛̾̈̋̀̿̈́̈́͊̋͐̿̅̀͂̈́͂̂̿̈́̈́͂̀̇̈́̍̊̎̓̒̔̃̈́̍͂̿̊̍̀͆̇̔́̀͗͛͌̋͌́̓́̿͊͊́̉͌͆̊̎̇͊́͒̔̑̀͊̏̾̔́̇̓̆̆͂̿̒̿̅́̊͒̍̍̊͗̿͋͊̄̑͗̔̇́͆̽͛̓̂͆̉͋̑͒͂̎̑͆̎̕͘͘̕̕̚̚̚̕̕̕̕͜͜͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͠͠͠ͅ ̴̨̢̡̡̢̢̢̡̡̢̧̡̢̡̨̧̢̛̛̛͖̟̤͓͓̱͇̜͚̳̠̠̮͕̳͓̺̜̣̣̥̜͍̖̺̹̳̮̜̣̞̙̫̦̦̰̦̞͎̞̩͍̳̣͉̟̠̤͈̺̬͉̙̥̭̬̣͔̩̗͎͎̹̬͇̦̬̙̲̝̼̠̤̩̳̭̦̟̱̦̮̮̺̯̬̗͈̥̙̞̣͎̼̪̭̠̫͎̞͖̺̩̹͖̠̤̩̙͈̃̑̒̅͌͒͌̇̋͋͛̆̊̈́̋̊̈́͊̔͗̑͒͊̌̾̓̀̋̐͗̄̎̿̒́̓͆͑͗̀̏́̽̐̇͊̍̏̏̍̄͐̏͆̏̓͑̐̍̎̌͊̑͑̈̉̔̈́̾́͒́̐̉͋̈̓́͐̓̌̓̓͋̓͛͑́̓̀̾͋̀̔͒͋̂͌͌̀̎̒̀̾̎̂̏͊̀̃̎́̃̉̅̃̾̓̂̀̃͐̽͌̾̒̔̾̐́̈́́̈́͑͊͌̑̔̈́̀̈́̈̂́̀̽̿͛̋͆͂̇̍̽̚͘̚̚͘͘̕̕͘̚͘͜͜͜͜͜͠͠͝͝͝͠͝͝͠͝͝͠͠͝͝͝͝ͅͅͅn̴̢̨̨̨̧̢̢̧̨̛̛̛̛̩̲̳͖̜͍̜̘̦̫̞̼̰̫͚̞̙̻̳̘͈̖̭͍̤̺͓̘̗͎̻̱̱̲͍̼̙̦͇̫̠̖̻̹͈͕̖͓̙͍̲̰̄͊̋̈́̿͊̓͒̉̄͗̏̄̃̈́̍̉̔͋̄̽̍͂̉͂̇̑̈́̾̆̈́̔͒̑̾́̀͊̅͐͑̓̍̇̇̾̇̊͒͛̂̍͂̾͌͊̎̓̄̉͆̀̽̒̅̓̈́̑͐̀́̃́̿̓́͛̊̊͊̃̾͋̾͐͆̓̃̈̊̀͑̊̌͋͗͛͗́̔́̅̋͆̎͐͆́́̀̀̄̔̏͋͗́͐͊̉̄̓̽̽͊̆͗̈̓̃̑̐̈̾͘̚̚̕͘͘̚͘̚͘̚̚̚͜͝͝͝͝͠͠͠͠͝͝͠͝͝͝ͅ ̵̢̡̧̡̨̛̲͖̖̳͕͇̫̱̦̠̬̲̩͈̝̣̳̥̬͉͙̜͍͙̥̰̭͎̱̳̹̺̣̮̖͉̜͆̅̆̄̈͊̍̈́̑̎̏̿͑̑̄̀͐̈̔͛̈́̾͒̆̀̔̓̉́̃̋̆͌̉̑͒͂̓̐̂̾̅͗̓̒͊̎̎̈́̾̈͐̽̇̓̄̑̓̍͆͗̅̐́̈͗̃̽̾͒̑̉̅̀͊͗̒͐̋͆̚͘͘̕̕͘̚͜͝r̸̨̨̧̨̧̢̡̢̡̧̢̛̛̛̛̛̛͓̤͈̲̣̟̺̲̱̦̭͔̫͓̗̰̳̲̭̜̣̝̮͇̙͓͖̥̬̘̯̰̫̠̰͚̲̪͉̲̠̹͇̻̣͈̱̬̣͎͙͓̞̤̩̭͍̦̺̹͎̻̪̝̞͚̼̯͈͙̖͔̤̤̻̟͙̬̦̜͙̞͎̠͎̬̄̌̌͗̌́̄͛̌̈́͋̒̏͑̏͂̽͆͐̅͗̾̐̈́͐̃̏͑̀̅́̍̌́̀̓̅͗̓̿̓̔̈́͌̋̚͘͘͜͜͜͝͠͠ͅx̴̡̢̡̧̡̧̧̡̧̡̡̨̡̨̡̧̢̢̢̨̢̨̢̡̛̛̛̹͇͓͎̱̜͇̞͙̝̝̞̣̙͚͍̪͇̙̫̞̦̞͇͙̺̠̺͔̖͔̜͉̟̯͕̬̣̳̥͙̺̺̼͔̳̺̮̦͈͖̻̖̥̞̮̮̻̥̦͓̰͍̙̦̰̟͙͓̗͖̥͔̗̣̠͎͉̦̺̺͙̯̯̻͕̰͔̖̹̦̞͚̮̯̲͍͕̥̘̺̪̬̣͈̞͍̟̺͕̪̲̩̯͓̰̭͇̞͔̫͔͍̥̝͈͔̞͎̟̫̘͙̟͙̹͔̟͉͔̜͓̬̪͌͑̀̓̾̅̀̿̍̄͊̈͂̉̆̐͂͊͂̈́̽̉̆̈̓̈́̐̿͋͑̀̃̓̈́̊̿̈́̈́̍́̚̕͜͜͜͜͜͝͝͠͠͝ͅͅn̵̢̨̢̨̨̨̧̡̡̡̨̧̢̧̢̡̢̛̹̖̳̰̜͍̝̼̘̦̼̝̟̜͉̩͇̮͍͎͖̹̫͙̳̖̦͖̹͓̫̩̣̳̤̳͍̫͇̞̭̜̯̞͖̳̟̜̻̲̥̞̝͚̱̥̳̲̣͎̜͈̣̩͙̠̜͉̝̣̺̦͚̮̜̖̙͉̬͙̖͓̰͇̜̤̻͎̺͈̲̰̖͉̹̥̏̓͛̈́͋̎̋̀͊͑̊̂̌͛̉͑̀̄͒͂̀̂̇̓̌͌̄̇̏̎͂͑͛̂̈̈̽̈́̂̓͌̃̋̀̾̉̈́̀̋̌̍̏̔̋̿̓̋͑̊͒͗̉̇̔͛́̄͂̄̂͑̊̈́̎̉͊̋͆͊͋̓͑̏͑̃̃̈́͊̈́̊̈͂̊̌͐́̍̿̀̎͂̎̈́̂́̐́̿̍̈́̒̈́͗̆̏̈́̀̽̓͊̀̎͐̅̋̐̂̆̓̓̀̈͐͑̈̄̀͂̂̌̑͛̏͆̂̕͘̕̕̕͘͘͘̕̚͘̚͘̚͘͜͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͠ͅͅͅͅͅģ̶̨̢̡̨̨̧̢̡̡̧̛̛̛̛̭͔͎͓͎̞̲͔̮͎̜̟̩͚̦̯̣͍̫̖̲̰̳̫̤̥͍̝̯̻̙̩͖̙͇̹̗̰̺̜̠͖̞̱͉͙̲͎̙̖̮̘̝͍̲̝͔͎̣̼̩̳̜̥̰͕̹̻̟̮̪͙̎̎͒͋̍͌̋̍̓́́̇͑͒̓͌̒͐̈́̿͋͒̂̂́͛̓̈́͗͒́͂͋͗̂̂̀͛̒̊͂͋̎̓̇̽͋̌́̏̎̊̓̈͆̃͊͂̀́́̍̊́͌̎̈̀̓͌̓̓͒̋́͂͐̇̔̍̐̐̌́͗̾̎̂͒͛̐̽͒̋̎̅̔̿̈̒̑͌̎̓̄́͂͗̇̈́̀̍̄̓̌̔̉͒͛̎̈̂̽̂̒̓̂̒̇͊̔͌̄̒̓͗͒̆̐̑͒̕͘͘̕̕͘̕͘͘͜͜͝͠͠͝͠͝ͅ ̴̢̧̧̡̨̡̢̛͎̮̱̘̖͚͖̞̬̥̜͚̗͇͈͚̭̫̙͔̹̰̟̙̘̻̩͖̭̼̪̺̳̰̣̞̘̳̦̩̝̙͍̳̜̪̜̞͈͆̎̂̒͒̿̏͊͛͋̉̊͊̀͊̈́̃̀̅͌̓͗̆̔͗̔͆̑̿̿́̈́͊̍̀̌̇̉́̈́̃̀̇̀͌̀͆͛͆̎͛̎̅͊̈͒̓́͌̀̎͘̚͘̚͘͘͜͝͝͝͠͝ͅý̶̨̧̨̨̧̢̡̨̡̛̛̛̛̟̤̥̭̳̮͙̲̤̯͔̱̣͍̞͚̖̝̤͎̜̖͓̹̼̱̜̲̥̘͍͎̳̻̝̬̬̻̖̠̟̭̦͎̱̭̖͔̦̯̮͙̺̯̻̻̱̻̟͈̤̭͉͇̗̘̥̦̮̬̫͓͔̟̲̞̖̦͍̣̟̞̺̣̜̜̪̩̙͈̤̙͓̥͔̥̪̒͊̽̅̉́̂́͊̏̋̊̃̓̀̃̎̈́̇̇̽͛̈́̀̃̇̇̈́͆̊͐̀̐͋́̀͐̓͗͌̐͒͗̓̅̈́͗̋̓̃̌̇́͑̾̐͂̎̿̀̓̋͂̓͐͛̿̊͗̑̀̑̈́͛͋̋̿̇͌̃͆̋̐̈͂̿͋̾̓̾̎͑̈͐̀̍́̈́̀̃͛̎͂͂̌̉͐̃̇͌̐̇͋̍̓̏̏̀̍̅͒̿̔̈́̅̈́̀͌̚͘͘͘̚͘̚͘̕̚̕͜͜͝͠͠͝͝͠͝͝͠͝͝n̴̛̛̩͐́͊̿̔̐̒̐̎̽̂͆̽̿́̐͗̐͋͌̋͛̂̔̒͆͂͊͛̈́̎͆̂̂͒̽̒̀̽̍̅̃̋̆̈́́̉̈̉̓̃͛̔́͂̓́́͛̍̍̈̀̄̌͋̂̅̐̒̃̉͘͘̚̕̚͘̕͘̚͘͘͠͠͝͠͝u̷̧̢̡̨̨̡̧̨̡̨̡̨̧̨̢̙̻̮͇̺̜̗̠̳͙̺̯͖̳͓̜̭͍̮̞̩̭͍̘̬͉͍͉͙̥̫͕̮̫͕͔̪͈̲̱̬̘̙͈̥̻̲̩̭͓̗̺̼̪̗̘̹̟͖̯͕̣̲̲̫̬̯͔͓͓̩͎̱͇͉̫͕̭̭͍̣̠̬̠̞̗͎͖͙̞̳͇̻͍̻͈͕̫͉̲͈̠̪̗͓͎̙͉̥̮͇̯̦̬̞̫̦̯̠̲͎̥͔̯̲̳͔̣̟͍͓͓̥̼̅̄̐̀͐̔͆̌̔̇͐͐͐̀̎͌̓̽̔͆͛̈̇̓̋̌̾̿͌͒̈́̒̈́͆͆͐̋̅͂̍̌́́̂̆͊̾̓̔̉̎̌̓̑̎̋͌̓̀̏̓͆͌̇̕͘͘̚͘̕͘͝͝͝͠͝ͅͅj̶̧̨̡̧̢̡̛̼̹̖̖͓̟̖͈̳̖͉̠̘̝̠̰̯̳͕͈̟̤̪̠̦͉̗̯̲̰̟͇̙̳͚̬̙̣͇͓̠̫̇͒̑̄̀͋̂̀͐̑̑̋̈͗̑͑̀͊̂̀̊̈̏̈͆͐̈́̓͒͌͛̿̔̈́͐̎̐͘͘͜͜͠͝͠ͅv̵̧̢̢̨̛̛̛̭̯͍̳̟̩̟̝̖̥͕͍͉̘̹͈͍̱̺̳̭͍̙̹͍̲̼͉̻̞̰͚̗͈͖̠͎̺̘̰͎͇̠̤̼̙̳̦̱̲̰̼͖͚͍̞̰̜͕̲̮̪͇͎̤̗͙̝͖̪̖̤̘̼͌͑̐̉́̽͐̅̃̃̑́̈́͗́͒̄̄̉̀̈̋̊̈̊̓̋͐͋̈́̀̈̇͑́̋̂͂̾̓̉̽̄̒͆̽̎͐̍̊̆͑̓̃̑̈̅̓̓̉͑̅͋́̿̔̍̓̄̒̈́͋̏́̕͘͘̕͘̕̚͘̚͘̕͘͠͠͝͠͝͝͝ͅͅr̸̢̡̡̢̡̡̡̡̧̡̡̡̢̨̢̺͇͔̭͖̱̝̖̱̣̝͇̺͎̹̦̼̦̣̦̼̜̜̼̮̖̞̩̪̲͉̣̦̬̖̩͖͚͚̙͓͚͈̝͓̪̰̣͙͔̖̹͉͉͎̯͖̺̼̟̳͉̰̙̥͔͔̞̖̘̜͚̪̮͍̲̹̘̜̬̻̤̠̬̺̠̮̠̝̺̖̺̖͙̪̯̠̣̮̠̮̫̬̟̹͉͈͎͕̲̘̙̥̗͙̫̥͚̹̳̟̣̹̫͚̹̹͎͇̤̼̳̺̖͈̤̥̣̥̯͐̔́̕͜͜͜͜͜ͅͅͅ ̸̢̧̨̢̧̨̢̛̛̼̟͕͍̩͍̼͖̻͈͎̳̲̭̘͓͚̻̙̙̝̪̱̠̱̝̙͇̗̥̪̲̥̪͈̼͇̥͔͚̥̗͈̪͙̩̼̻̦̥̮̱̪̠̤̳͉̖̈́͐̋̉̓͐͆̔͗̑̎̃̄́̈̉́́̆͋̌̒̅̋͑̿͑̇̉͐́̀̒͛̃̿̊̓̎̂͌̂̈̎̾̊͊̂̉̇̂̈́̏́̆̄̎̈́̽̏́̏́̓̔̀͗͛́͌̊͂́̍͑̽͐̚̕͠͝ͅͅͅņ̴̢̢̢̢̛̛̛͚̺̠̺͉̯͍̘͉̤̳̲̖͉̯͓̩̙͓͖̻̮̹͓̰͈͚̮̀̄̉̈́̇̏̅̆̈́̉̂̄͌̽̎͒̈́͛͆́̅̅̌̿̍̉̎͗͑̎̌̀͂̀͊̌͊̑͆̅̈̄̀̃̏́̄̿̍̔̿̐̓̀́̑̈́̊͑̅̈́̔͆͑̊͗̒͂̏̈́͂̀̈́̏͂̑̿̃̍͆͐̋̒͂̈̂̓̀͊̄̽̍̓̋́̆͌͐͘̕̚̕͘͘͘̚͘͝͝͝͠͝ͅͅͅͅf̶̡̧̧̢̡̧̡̡̧̡̡̧̢̢̨̨̛̪̫͍̠̤̠͔̲͈̜͔̱̤͍̣̦̤̞̠̬̟̤̠͍̜̝̲̻̫̱̹͎͖̣͖̮̠̟̤̹̣̫̻͉̜͚̝̻̦̜̣͇͈̫͇̭̬̣̺͕̪̞̲̟̼̙̙̭̮͖͙͔̦̥͉̟͈̺̲̥̣̯̜͍͎̜͇̺͓̥̺̩͇̘̥̰̥̮̦̮̰̳̮̗̳͖̩̪͕̰͓̼͔̬̹̱̮̗̟͔̜̺͓̞͈̮̭̜͙̰̖͇̯̼̺̫͓͍͈̼̟̦̦̟͔͓̲̼͊̒̀̓̉̿̈́̍̔͒͗̅͛̈́̀͌̑́͌͐̌̃͊̈̔͌͂̓͂̉̐̈́̿͆͗͌͂̀͒̒͊̐͛̓̈́̊̉͑́͛́̋̐̓̊̍̆̿̅̀̃̌̐̄́̓͐͆̀́̀̾́̀̆̐̃͆̇̾́͗̃̍͑͒́͐̔̌̽́͆̍͐́̾̒̏̂̋͋̈́̉̾̂̄̋̍͒̀̋̀̓̈́̑͑͗͊̆̿̈͆͗̅̉̾́͗́͋̑̑̓͘̕͘̚̕̕̚̚͜͜͜͜͜͜͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝ͅͅͅ ̴̧̢̡̢̡̡̧̢̧̢̡̨̡̧̡̛͓̰̫̖̮̤̭̭̲̤͕̹̼̭̦̭̜͓͎͎̥̪̙̮̰̭͙̲̦̗͍͇͙̞̣̱̲̗̥͈̫̠̣͓͔̤̗̩͕̭̳͙͉̻̤̪͖͎̰̦̯̰̠̙͈͓̙̭̞̞͙͉̗̩̝͇̻̣̪͍̠̱̝̬͓̱̘̰̮͙̗͚̹̻̙̪͚̯̣̰̳̦͖̩̫̹͈͖͖̦͔͚͈̳͎͕͕͙̮͎̙͓̩̬̗̙̝͕͓̣̖͚͓̻̩̂̓̓̐͐̽̿͌̏̆̂̂̀͌̂̅͒̈́̈́̽́̉̐̍̾̌͌̔͛̓̂̄͊̒͊͌͆͌͘̕̚̕͜͜͜͜͠ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅf̷̢̡̡̧̛̱̥̗̠̯̟̞͕̦͓̘̙̙̟̬͚͍̖̟̟̤̙͔̘̻̪͙͉͔̜̥̻̘̬̪̻̯͚̳̯̭̝̪̙̺̣̩͇̯̯̤͇̫̭̯͕̺͉̼̻̘̟̻̘̜̲̖͚̜̙̒̔̆͌̓̌̽́͑͊̎͗̉͑͑́́̌͆̉̊̎̽̅͊̋̅͘͜͜͠͝͝ͅͅͅͅv̴̧̡̡̨̨̢̛̛͍̗̠̠͙̜̻͚͔̣̟̘̞͉̘̮̤̱͈͖͕͈̠̯͖͔̻̫̯̤̙̤͉̪͎͉̮̞̘̬̻̫̗͎͎̰͎͎͚̩̤̯̖͛̂̀̋̋̾̀͐̆̅͒̏̈͗̔̅̊͒́̓̽͑͑̈́̑́̅̀͛͊̐̔̑̅̑̐̂̉̐͗̂̿͛́̄̍̓͋͐̓̈́̈̓̀̂͛͑͛̂͐͑̏͗̎̎͐͋̌̿̆̒̋̅̓̀̈́̀̔̆̊̍̅̇̋͑̒̊̌͌̅̃̽̔͋̂̋̀̄̋̈́̀̏̈́̈͐̅̿̾̋̔̔̀̌͐̆̽̆̀̐̈̑̓̄̓̐̒̑̒͋̾̈́̏̈̈́̋̈̈̀͂͌̋̀̿͑͛̄̆́̀́̃̀́͊̆̽́͘̕̕͘̕̕̕̕̕̕̕̕͘͘͜͜͠͠͠͠͝͝͝͝͠͝͠͝͠͝͠ ̶̧̨̢̨̡̢̨̢̧̨̢̡̧̨̧̢̢̢̛̛̛̤̟͇̰̝̰̖̰̯̤͕͓̤̳̬̦̙̱͚̹̘̝͚̙̘͕͙̮͉̯̠̺̤̝͕͉̤̼̲̯̠͕̖͚̤͙̣̤̲͓̬̝͚̹͔̣͙̪͇̰̜̰̟̜̣͇̭̳̹͎̻̦̘̟̭̫̭̥̰̠̫̻̦̖͖̬̲̘̻͚͉̹̹̘̣̠̘͎̠̖̯̤̪̝͎̠̯̭̥͇̖̙̤̫̯̤̥̦͓͇̘͔̞̮̝̪̞̼̦͍͓̼̙̩̖̥̮̼͙̥̯̞̩̱͒̌̇̒̔̊͗̋̀͊̏͌̍́͋̐̂̿́́̌̆͂͑̌̀͑̓̈̎̾́̂͘͘͜͜͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅq̶̛̛̛̫̈́̓͛̇̔̈́͒̒̏̐̆͛̍̈͂̋͂̈́͆̅͆̊̾̂̔͂̇̊̑̋́̂̅͊̋̄̏͂̈͋̎̃̀̔͑̒̃̃͒͑̅̆́̿̀͛̓̀̃̔̎̇͌͊̆̀̈́̒̌̇̈̓̑̌̇̉͗̇́̈́̆̑̊͒̐̐̾̓̿͒͋̌̉̂͊̋̆̀̏̐̾͒́͌̐͛̍̿̀͋̓̈́̎̈̚͘͘͘͘̚̕̕͝͝͝͠͝͠͝͝͝͝͝a̷̧̢̡̡͍̠̠̗̩͔͉̘͓̤͖̼̻̙͔̣͍͖̞͈̤̬͍͓̦̜̟̯̼̭̱̼̞̘͉̩̞̹͇͕̥̯̞͆͂̎͌́͊̀̌͐̐͛͊̉̎͗͌̂̾̈́̎̿̐̐̈́͊̽̆̾̾̽̃̑͐͛̇͊͑̂͋̓̎̌̀͌͋̓̇͌̾̈̒̇͑̾̍̉͌͒͂̂̃͗̄̔̈̈́̋́͗́̒̂̈̑͑͋̐̒͂̓̎̈̐̌̐̓̐͗̕͘̕̚͘̚̚̚̚̚͜͜͝͠ṉ̶̢̡̛̛̛̛̙͍͚̪̤͚͈̰̥͔͙̝͕̗͓̭̳̝̜̝͓͉̭̮̪͖̮̭̟͍͚̙̥͔͕̝̥̭̦͚̑̄̈́͛̍͗̒̊̐̇̎́͌̔͗̔͌̈̓̓̒̂̊͌͛́̀͒̀̄̽̀̈́̂̄̀͆̈͆̋̓̄̆̈́̂̊͂̉̈́͛̈̈́̽̄̌́̆̍̅̓͑̏̈́̂̋̔̆̊̃̿́͋̀̔͑̉̈́̏͋̀̃̉́͐̄̉́͒͗̋̾̓̀͗̈̆͒̐̈́̀͊̽̒̏̍̐͂͋̉̈́͋̽̚̕͘͘̕͠͠͝͝͝͠͝͠͝͝͠͝͝ ̵̢̧̛̛̛̛͚͎̩̫̦͓͚̺͓̠̘̫̱̥̪̠͇̲̺͙̥̪̗̭̝̯̯̹͍͇͇̗̩̙̘͈̮̙̲̻̦͇̤͇̇͌͒̆̀̓̂̉͂͆̈̑̉̆̆͗͒̃̐̂̍͊̌́̀̑̊͋̆̓̉̓͊̓̏̌͒̃̆̾̏̀̉͛̈̽͐̍̀͌͋̊̑͐͌̎̒́̔͂̐̂̏̽͂͂́͗̏͑̈́̐͐̇̏̃̉͊̊̀̚̚̕̚̚͘͘͘͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝ͅͅr̷̡̨̡̡̧̧̡̢̨̢̧̛̛̛̛̛͇̟̗̠̱͉̮͔̠͙͉̼̖̙̤͚̦̳͉̼͖̲͕͍̣̦̘̠̤̲̼͚̪̹̼̩͍̰̫̳͔̜͚̳̩̘̩̼͕͍͔̘̜̼̺̥̙̳̲̝̱̫̤̹̦̪͕̜̬̝̝̱̯̫̳͎̪̖͓͖̱̝̱̯̲̭̼̻̥̯̗̳̥̳͚̪̫͑̾̿̈́̏́͒̾́̀̍̈́̈́̀́́̆́̓͂̽͗̂͑̉͂̋̏̾͗͂̀̈̍͑̆̊́̉̏͌̎̃̈́̊̎̌͆͂̈́͆̀́̂̓͊͊̃͋͗̌̂̾͑̇̔̈́̌͊̆̿͋̽̊̒́̃̔̾͋̉́͑̏̿̔̾̎͑͗͊̇͛̅͂̔̏̽̃̈͋̇͑̍̋̂̽͋̈́̈͌̏͋͊͛̊̔̇͊͂͆́̈́̃̋͊͘̕͘̕̚̕̚̚͜͜͝͝͝͠͠͠͝͝͝͝ͅͅj̷̨̢̛̛͓̲̗̤̦̙͓̪͕̥̯̖̻̺̹̦͈̣́̈̉͆̅̃̓͋͌͑͛̋̄̉͑̌͂̋̈̉̈́̒̆̑͑̈̈́̆͋̈́̽͂̆̔̂̂̀́̔̾̂͋͒͗̍̈́̒̐̐̎̽̍̑̉̅̒̇͐͂̄͛̊̽͂͌͐̾̐̒̀̌̓̅̐͂̎́̇̿͛̓̑̓͑́̂̿͐͛̀̑̀̓̏͊̈́͑̌̈́̉͆͛̎̉͒̊́̍̾̔͆̏͑͛̓̅̄̾̅̌̀̏̒̔͌̈́̋̍̈́̏̊͌̒̋̆̽̾͐̋̔̎̓̅̔̉́̈̊̉̎̀̽͛̕̕̚͘̚̕̕͘̚͘̕͜͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͠͝͠͠͝͝͝'̶̨̢̢̨̧̨̛̛͉̲͙͇̤̲̘̪̳̫̹̖̗͚̠͎̲̜̗̦͎͚̣̤̤̟̠͔̹̳̝̥̣͙̹̞̹̝̤̗̟̭̻̖̪̟̖̰͇̫̺̪͙͉̰̜͚̮͍̥̙̳͕̮̜̱͉̝̟̪̝͇̗̩̗͚̫̪̹̫͙̲͍̙͓͈̥̲̻̈́̈̎̂̑͛̓̊̍̽͋́̂̉͗͗̀̄͊̽͊́͆͒̎̓́́̀͐͛͌͗͆̂̐̓̀̐̉̓́̈̾͊̈́̍̏͐̃̃͌̓̏̃̍́̑̈́̑̽̆̈́̿̑͑͑̽̅̊͑̈́̆͑͐͊̕̕͘͘͘̕͘͝͠͠͝͝r̵̨̨̧̡̢̨̧̢̨̡̨̢̛͙͎̯͈̟̭͓̰̮̜͈̞̺͓̩̘̘̥̼̣̪̱̙͓̮͚̫̬͚̬͙̭͖͈̗̳̞͈̰̦̯̜̹̦̮̺̜̯̘̝̦̬̝̩̻͎̪̮̩͙͚̬̯̰̟͈͈̤̯̝̩͔̳͙̬̺͕̖͚̯̜̟̥̪͓̩͍̰̟̰̟̠̙̫̺͎͎͕͒̄͌̅̃̿̋̂͐̈́̏̓͗͊̿̃̆̄̎̏͋̀̇̔̉̅̈́́̌͛̓͆͑̂̌̃̇̅̈́̇̄̏̀̂̀̿̏̿͑̓́̈̑̒̇̾̓̀̏̍͐̈́͋͐̆́̂̆̒̏̊̈́͋̎̏̂͆̍̊̋̒̊̏̚͘̕̕̕͜͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͠͝͝é̸̡̢̢̢̧̛̛̮͍͔̫̩̺̖̳̝̪̟̪͍̭̤͓͔̦͇̭̜̖̻̳̞̟͍͓̙̘̥̭̦̥̖͈̖̱̟͗͊̈́̽̈̅̆͒̒͋̎̽̆́͋̈́͆̋̍̏̈́̅͑͗̉́̾̏̅̄̒̄̎̌̈̏̓̍̈́͐̋̈́͗̀̄̋̏̈́̒͊̎̈͐̈́́̎͂̔͑́̇̍̔̐̾̈̇̊̌̔̾͗̆̊̔̈́̀̏͂̂͗̈̏́͛̀͗̀̍͆̊̎̎͘̚͘̕̚͘͘̕̕̚͜͝͠͝͝͠͠͝͠͝ ̷̡̛͕̘̺͕̖̘͈̭̱̲͖̼͓̻͎̳͒̓̽͜͝͝͝͝ͅh̷̨̡̢̨̧̡̧̢̢̡̨̡̢̨̢̧̛̛͍̞̯̩̯̤͈̱̪̻̳̭̱͈̺̮͍̲̗̯͔̤̜̰͎̯̜̥̱̹͙̩̣͔̟̭̬͈̖͓̲͖̣̳̳̞̟͎̻̤̣̜̼͎͉̼͙͔̘̻͈̤͓̦̪͓͓̣͓̞̙̘̰̖̙͚̗̜͙͉͔̤̱̯͖̞̤̱̲̘͙̫̼̫̱͎͙̳͕͎̺͎͉̝̭͚̼̤̻̜̝̮̹̹͙̻̦̮̬̱̣̬̞̹͖͉̤̟͎̙͕͙̘͕͖̘̰̱̯͍̲̠̥̹̰͚̲͔̮̰̭̜̤̩͚̩̼̪̳͇͇̙̥͂̿̐̓͆̾͋̃͋̋́̓̈̇̾͛̾̍͆̀̆͗͛͐̆̈̾̓̂̆́́͛͛̉͛̀̉̀̿̔̌̎͛̈́͌̊̓̀̄̓̐͊̉̊͑̇̏̒̾̽̿̑́̀̈́̐̋͋̇́̀̇́̆̀̍͐̽̐͂̌͒̐̔̈́̈́̾̃̓̿̄̄̓͋̈́̀́̿͆̌̌̒̍͗͌̾̀͂̓̉̆̂͋̔̉̓̂̆͒̅̈́̏̔͐̀̆́̈́̈́̍̔̿͊̈́͂̎͛͐̒́̅́͋̽̾̂͒̏̄̑̚̚̕͘̚̕̚̕͜͜͜͜͠͠͝͠͠͠͝͠͠͝͠͠͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅǫ̷̡̢̧̨̧̢̢̢̡̧̢̢̢̨̡̛̞̪͓͇̰͚͓͇̬̲̞͕̥̩̖̼̬͈͙͇̩̥̝̞̣̬̤͚̤̯̳̗̘̮̩̹̙̲̩̫̟̼̥̗̪̠̲̠̭͕̝̳̤̱̪͕̝̼̼͎̣̳͔̥̟̞̻̟͎̝̹̱͉̼̹̼̜̘͈̞̤̝͕̤̼̞̘͍̯̬̯̬͈͓͔̰͚͓͓̝̝̳̯̩̝̩̱̯͚̯̤̬̣͚̝̠͚͔̗̪̈́̈́̅̃̑́̒̇̆͂̈́̆̍̒͊̋͆̓̊͆̓̔͗͌̈́̉̄̉̀̓̀̂̂͊̿́̈́͌͆̉̌̂̾̔̉͌̿͗̀̔̋͑͑̒̿̈́̄͌͆̆́̅͆͒̈́̈̈̿́̏̀̓̿̀̈́̈̏̕̚̚͘͘͘͜͜͜͜͝͠͝͝͝͝ͅͅv̸̡̨̢̧̨̢̢̢̛̛̛̛̛̛̘͍̪̤͕͕͔̙̱͎̳͔̭̻͉̺̜̼̖̞̭͎̪̘̻͖͕͚̥̹̗̝̮̘̝͚̝̝̱͖͚̝̩̞͚̳̼̱̬̦̗͖̺̲̯͕̣̞̘̺̩̦̻̫͈̝͎̱̟̥̠̣͎͖̮̖̞̩̝̳̬̭̫͓̻͉͇̘̹͉͉͇̘̮̲̞̯̠͔͈̗̥̥̭͚̣̖͚̲̝͎͍̓̌͗̾̑̆̾̃͐̓͋̐̃̈́̓̔̈́̍̂̌̐̀̍͋̀͂̈́͗̈́̈́͐̈́̃̿͌̈́̔͆͛̆̒̓͆̄̒͐̾́̊̄̏̎̓̉̾͐̋̈́͗̔͗͒̉̌͗̑̌̑͗̇͋́̏͑̽̿̋͑͂͌̍͋̔̓͆͗̾̐̋͗͑̑̒͒͑͑̌̀͐̇̑͌͌̋̃̉̉̽͂͛̀̏̐͆͊͆̉̑̀̈́̾̑̍̈́̀̾̑͑̐̈́̑̋̅̕̚̕̕̚͘̕͘̚̕͜͜͜͜͠͝͠͝͠͝͠͝͝͝͠͝͝͠ͅͅͅé̴̢̡̖̳̺̰̱̯̣̮̰͚͖͖̪̲̣̬͕̮̙̫̝̱͈̅͆͒̀̊͗̀͑̀͒̿̏͂̑̓͗̀̈́̅͜͜͝ä̶̧̨̨̡̢̡̨̧̡̨̢̡̡̨̞͈͇̳͓̱̹̺̱̫̜͈̝͔̲̺̝̞͎̞͕͖̙̗̫̣̻̙̼͉̗̰̙̪̼̩͔͓̜͍̩̣̪̙̱͚̹̖̮̣̘͓̟͇̘͖̱̩̰̬̤̫̳͕̲͖̣͖̼͕͖̤͚̜̰͎̯̗̰̥̠͕̮̯̭̲̹̩̱͓̮̜͉͕͚̝̮̱̯͎͍̤̠̭͍̟̙̞̺̙̳̤̣̲̜̰̹̲̫͉̺̰̱̺͚̼̺͎͔̟͇͉͉͈̭̟̼̣͖͕̱̟̬͖̲́̉̽̽̈́͆̾̌̄̏̈̐͌̈́̈́̎̀͋͋̓̄̋̚͘̕̕̚͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͠͠͝a̴̧̢̧̧̡̢̡̨̢̝̟͉̞̭̩̩̳̗̖̪̺̠̠̣̩̝̻͈̻͍̲̯̮̦̞̬͓̥̼̤̫̘̣͖͔̘̰͎̬̦̠̭̖͔͚̘͙̠͔̫͍̥̗̱̰͖͕̎̋͂͗̉͌̽̀͌̕͜͠͝ͅͅͅͅ'̷̡̡̨̨̡̢̨̢̢̡̡̜̜̥̯̱̣̞͈̦̩͔̙̘̰͕̖̭͕͓̯̖̟̙̦͕̠̜̻̯̦̮͙̜̮̮̲͕̟̺̯͓͕͓̳͎̺̻͙͇̣̻͉͇̘̠̳̜͚̫͉͓͙͎͖̟̞̪͖̫̞̩͖̱͙̦̙͍̺̮̹̩̯̩̙͚̰̘̙̬̪̰͔̺̭͚̪̙̩͈̩̥̞̖͈̬̣̬̫͎̤͇͎͖̟̲͈̻͕̲̙̼͙̱͎̥͙͕͍̭̤̥̱̣͓̼̱̱͕͎̬̒̔̑͗̅̓̀̽̐̀́̆͒́͊̃͑̅̿̍̈̇̅̏̓̚͜͜͜͜͜ͅͅ ̴̡̛̟̻̪͎̼̟̭͖̱͇͙͔̓͑̎̉̐̎̎̒̉̆͒͂̈̂̈̀̒͑̈́̆͋̊̆͌́̒͂͑̓́̅̍̐̀̂̌̓̋͛̓̎̎̈́͑̆̿̋̀̅̒͆̎̂͗́̈̈́̇̓̅̊̿̄̒̎͑̋͐́̅̐͌̒̀̓͌͌̈̏́́́͌̚̕͘͝͠͠͝͠͠v̷̨̧̢̢̧̨̧̧̧̨̢̢̢̡̨̢̧̢̨̨̧̹̻̳̞̳̭͈͙̼̜̹̩̝̝̲̬̥͔̖̼̤̲̳͈͈͔͚̰̜̺̤̱͍͚̖̘̭͚̬̳͔̗̳̰͈͕̟͍̤͙̝̰̣̗̻͇̞͙̰̩̫͇̙̰̜̩͚̙̼͉̜̳͕̫͚̹̝͚̫͍̩͇̟̜̠͕̩̖͇̪̥̫̣̠̳̳͙͚̦̮͇̱̞͉͙̬̠̖͇̞̝̫͕̣̪̣̲̪̼̪͈̲̯̼̺͙̞̤̝̘̼̮͚̖̪̱̩̭̻͈͎̩̳̬̭̘͔̣̖̘̘̥̦͐͑̓͜͜͝ͅͅͅͅl̴̡̢̧̨̢̡̧̢̨̨̧̨̛̛̛̛̛̲̞̘̲̗̠̖̳̗͙̻̱̮̦̜̪̣̰͍̘̯̯̺̣̤͈͇̖͕̬̙͙͕̠͉̖͖̥̲͎̼̦̹̳̰̝̥͚̝̥̘̣̺͇̥̜̖͕̻͔̩̣̝͇͙͚̮̻̭̪̝̦͖̟̝̘̟̲͓̩̪͎̗͇̪͈̀̌̇͐̓̌̅̈́͗͊̈̉͆͆̎̈̌̐̔͛̈́̒̂͂͂̒̀̋̈̍̽̒̓̈́́́̐̾̀́̊̉̊̈́͆̑̈́̍̉͗̈̎̽̓̉̈̑̔̄̇̀̂͛̓͗̓̆̎̅͗͂̈̔̓̽͒̉̍͋̏̄̏̎̿̓̑̃̓͗͆̑̎̈̿̈́͋͂̿̒̿̽͂̏̈́͂͒̓̽̏̐̌̾͆͑̅̆́̾̽̆́͊͗̂̏̿̐͆̌̅̒̓̆̈́̉̿̽̓̂̍̓͋̾̕̚͘͘̕̚̕̕͘͘̚̕͜͠͠͠͝͝͠͝͝͠͠͠͝͝͝͝ͅͅͅq̶̡̛̛̛̙̱̥̗̫̯͎͙̹̞͉̥̪̔̓̑́͊̊̊̒͂̉̓̈͊̎̏̎̄̒̽́̃͗̆̾͂̿̾͗̒̍̾̊͑̈́̎̍͒̾̄͒̂̒̀͗̒̋̏̋͌̊̏̅͋͆̐̈̏̀͐̔͒͋̈̏̈́̃͋̓̀̿̀̈͊̋̀͑́͗̄̐̇͌̋̿̐̃̍̄̈́͐͑͒́̊̎̀͑̋̄͑͗̔̓̓̔̉̈̋̾̀̃̈́̑̈́͒͋̊͒̏̒͌̄̋̒͆͐̆̈́̀̏̋̌͑̈́͐͋̔͆͋̅̔̚̚̚̚͘͘̚̚̕̕͜͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͠͠͝ͅư̷̧̢̨̨̙̙̥̠͔̮̙͓̋͂̔͂̓̑̽͋̀͆͌̄͗̇̈́̅̌́͋͊̔͊̓̏̾̍̍̂͆̆̔̎̋̓͂̉̏́̅̇̐͋̉̿̂̈́͊̀̌͋͌͒͐͒̉͆̉̀̌̈̾͗̓̊̇́͂̅̓̿̀̿̎̃̈̄͒́̈́́́̋̇͗̌͒̈́͊̽̽̉̉̔̂͆̑͋̈́͛̈́́̍͊̃̑̄̋̇̂̐̐̿͊́́̄͛̈́̑̏̚̕͘̕͘̚͘̚̕͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͠ͅy̸̢̡̡̡̧̢̨̡̡̢̛̠̩̼͖̞͙͖̜̞̣̣̙͕̥̻̹̦͙̩͎͈̲̥̳̗̘̫̪̪̠̟͍̮̙͖̣͖͓͕̟̼̺̦̙̞͇̥̥̠͎͔̘̲̥̣̯̥͎̘̱̱̙̰͔̳̰̺͉̥̬̞̝̼͇̭̙̳̥̮̼̭̱̪̙̦̥͙̠̲̜͙͕͉̥̥̘͇̪̬̜̹̟̩͕͈͓͖̜̠̙̪͇͕̝̻͚͓̻̳̠̣͙̭̯̝̬̺͇̞͙͓̺͚̦̩̣̖͚̻̦͖͎͎̘̳̫̯͚̭̼͙̟͈͈̳̹̥̪͕͉̱̫͙̜̪̲̯̟͗͆͊̑́̔͊́̓͛̐̍̈́̀̓͛̏̎̆͛͗̅̀̈́̆̌͆̿͂̅̈́̑̉͆́̀͊̐͛͒́̿̓̒͐̿̆̏̿̈͂́́̀̈̓̊̏̂̑̑̎̿̆̊̓̿̈́͗͐̏͑̇̍̅̑̏͋̉̈͆́̂̓̉́̐̽̽̈́́͗͒̇̄͘̚͘̕̚̕͘̚̕̕̚͘̚̕͘͜͜͜͜͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅģ̴̢̛̛̛͎͙̟̣͙̞̙̰̤̬̤̞͉̲͇̱̞͖̦͎̞̾͂̆͂̀̍͗̀̇͆̿̊̃͑̒̿͂̍̈́̔͐̉͊̀̃̑͋̆͆̆̎̎͒̊̽͐̍͒̑̔̀͗͑̓̿͑̆̿͗̇̒̇͛͋͂̆̿̆̎́̀̈́͂̃͌̿͗̏̅́̓̃̉͆̂̔͛́̈́̊̂̽̿̇̈́̿̏̊̉́͊̓́̔̇̑́̏̐̿̆̓̎̂͋͋͌͑̈̔̊̈́̈̔̐̀̎͑̈́̇̂͘̚̚̚̚̕̚̚̚͘͘̕͜͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͠͠͝͝t̴̨̡̨̡̡̢̧̧̢̢̡̨̧̨̧̧̡̛̫͎̖͙̟̘̘̙̫̮̺̯̘̫͉̪͖͖̳̺̠͚͎͎̟̤̜̳͎̻̘̱̜̱̫͙̜̲̠̲͓̬̦͎̟̖͔̝̯̝̭̫͖̠̫̫̱̼̯͓̳̜̱̰̝̰̦̟͙̭̦̭̳̮̭͓̱̟̹̞͈͈̲̪͎̥̝͙̰̺͖̫͎̖͎͇͚̻͖̦̤̠̤̝̘͖̪̹̫͎̩̙͎̅̉̓̆͊̽̽̓͆̌̒̓̂̐̅̿͒͒͊͛̿͋̆͒͗̎̂̓̓̀͒̓͂͌̀̊͒̉́̃̂̾̀̑̇̃̀͐̈́͌̌̀̓̋̌̍̓͘̚̚͘̚͜͜͝͝͠͠͝͠ͅͅͅn̴̡̡̧̡̧̢̡̨̢̢̧̨̛̤̪͎̫͖̪̣̞̳̦̗̩̭͕͎̭̬̗̙̟̣̘̲͇̻̗͙̞̟̖͔͚͙̭̼͎̣̭̝̺̟̤̰͖̝̤̖̞̟̥̤͓̻͕͙̻̼̮̖̪̫̜̪̹̫̜̠̳̪̘͖͍̜͓̖̬͉̳̙̭͕̝̙̫͔̟͓̜͎̲̮̪̻̺̘͍͙̟̼̺̤̘͚͎̞̩͎͚̣̟̜̯̣̠͇͖̺͍͉̝̖̙̑̌͆́̈́̓͑̋̔͐͐̄͊̍̿̓̆͂̓̔̌̃̊͆̋̊̔̾̊͒̉́͐̈́͑̅͒͋̒̅̏̀̊̇̆̈́͑̋̔̓̉͛͆͐͘̕͘͘̕͜͠͠͝͝͝͝ͅͅͅͅ.̵̡̡̧̢̛̛̛̛͖̼̳̳̤̠̯̰͕͎̩̣̦͖̯̮̞͇̤͎̱̺̦̙̟̳̤͈͍͇̲͔̲̝̝͖̲̙͓͓̲̲̗̱̻͖͍̰͎̤̜̥̳̼̺̻̤͚̲͚̱̩̦̣̠̪̮̱̠̠̥̜͉̳̳̪͔͙͇̮͕͓̲̥͖͚̻̔͛̅̾̿̇̒̈̒͊̑͆̇́̔̄̐̆̉́̅͛̀̆̈́͂̽̊̍̄̔͛͑̂̈́͆̋͛̿̊͆̾̐̉́͛́̌̊̀̆͑̏̅̑̍͂͊̀̏̿̀̇͐̋́̀͊̄̃̈́̊̀͐̏͐̋̍̽̐̈́̏̍͐̑͛́͒́̃̔̈́̾̇̊͆̀̃̏͐̆͋͛͊̕͘̚̕̚͘̚͘̚͘͘͜͜͝͝͝͠͠͠ͅͅͅ ̸̧̨̨̢̡̡̢̢̢̧̨̨̢̢̢̨̢̡̩̪̟͕̙̪̦̱̹̭̜̹̻̲͖̩̦̻͙̩͔̰͓̻̳̙̰͈̹͍̜̝̻͍̞̺͓͕͇̗̤͍̟̲̣̳̹̞͓̙̪̘̰̘͈͖̟̬͉̭̩̯̣͔̝̼̳̮̖̟̹̳͓̤̞̱̥̯̖̲̱̪̖̙͉̦̟͍̠͉͕̯͈̳̜͎̳̱̝̣̝̼̖͓̠̬͚͓̯̞̩̗̪͔̰̦̱̗̦̺̫̻̩̲͎̜͈͚̥̭̻̣̮̙̺̘͈̟͇̦͇͚̳̹̙̦̙̬̤̦̀͗̒̃̅̽̊̍̃̑͆̾̏̾̉̆͌̎͒͐̓̈́̒͑̈́̃̃̍̓̋̇̒̓̀́͗͆͑̿͊̎̒̌̓̈̌̑̽͊͋̃́̆͐̅̄͊̓́͛͗̌̉̈́̌̅̋̉̊̀͋̓̍̄̀͂͊̄͌͗͌̽̉̉͋͊̕͘͘̚͘̚̕͜͜͝͠͠͠͠͝ͅͅͅL̶̡̡̨̢̧̡̧̡̧̨̧̨̨̛̛̛̛̰̙͍̮̦̳̲̣̘̙̙̞̯̬͓͓̭̝̱̹̹̰͙͔͈̫̩̼͕̭͔̩̠͓͓̥̠̦͖̲̬͕͍͔̞̪̣̙̫̻͔͉͈͔̟̖̮̩͍̭̲̲̩̖͖̻̙̜̲̜͎̗̩̬̖͍͍̜̫͇̳̞̲͈̮͉̰̘̘̗̯̠̭̘̲̠̬̫̠͔̩̗̱̦̞̭̞̮͎̘̬̖̪̱̰͇̬͔͈̰̻̣̦̥̞͙̟̻̼͇͕̝̙̞̪͕̻͚͎̠̻̻̻͇͉͔͙͚̠̤̠̜̜̭̥͙͖̦͗̄͊̋̋͗̒̄̈͌͒̄̑̄̔̉̋́͊̋̉̽̀͂̍̂̀̆́͂̓̐̉̇̾̔̿̂̀̀͌́̓͊̐͆͊̄͂͂͐̌̑̈́̓̉̔̈́̂̄͆̈͑͋̊̈́͑̓̇̈́̔͗̃̇̄͐̕̕̚̚̕̕̕͜͜͜͜͜͠͝͠͝͝'̵̨̢̛̛̛͍͔̻̫̲̱͙͕̭̼̣̻̬̹͚͍̣̲̰͖̙̹̥͉̩͍̫͓̦̥̙̬̮̮̯̤̻̳̮̣̲̰̟̭̤̘̗̹̺̫͇̣̘̤̋̏̔͋̾͊̉̒̄͂̈́͋͊̅͂̀̒̈́͐̈̐̒̐̔̓͂͐̀̐̓̏̍͌͊͌͌͐͐̎̾͋̉̑͒̽̎̄̒̌͌̽̑̓̀͒͌̂̀͌̎̉͆̔́̐̈̇͐̓͌̚͘̚͘̕̚͜͜͜͝ͅn̶̨̢̢̢̧̡̧̧̢̢̢̧̡̧̢̧̢̨̡̧̧̛̤̳͖͔͎͙̫̖̣̝͚̟̤͖̦̲̖̣̰͕̺͖̪̹͎̘͈͓̙̞̲͇̰̪̫̖̯͍̲͉̘̣͇̗͕͈͔͔̞͙̹̝͙̞̘̘̭̜͖͍͍̖̩̻͍̻̺̘̭̟̤̞̪͇̱͖̬̮̣̹̥̟̥͙̦͇͙͎̱͖̳̟̭͓̞̦̬̹͍͓̲̦͓̬̝̠̹͍̱̩̥̥̥͍̻̫̙͇̣̮̬̯̺̦͕̰̣͕͉̙̪̥͔̰̠̮͈̟̲̯͈̥̬̻̟͕̮̰̣̻͑̿́̓̒̈̆̅͒̆̂̄́̀͛͛̈́̍̈́̐̃̔̏̋̏̀̏̀̓͂̅̋̈̃̅͐͂̌͑̍̐̉̍̈̾̂̐̈͌͐̇̏̋̇̅̅̊̽͐͗́̄̇̒̋́͆̀̈̈́̈̇̌͂̂͑̀̿̀͆̓̈̈̑̿͑͘̕̕̚͘͜͜͝͝͠͝͝͝ͅͅͅͅy̸̧̡̡̧̧̨̢̧̛̛̰̮͍̩̗̳͚̘̤͚̳̪̭̘̱̫͓̣̺̪̟̼̬̠͇̱̯̝̗̝̙̜̹̞̮̥͖͍̙̱̦͕̻̝̳̹̗̳̺̘̬̦̟̤̺͈̯̲̲̭͉͓̲͈̜̝̱̗̱̪͉̫̜̪̗̝͖̙͈͉̗̖̣̿̿̒̈́̐̽̔̂̇̎̈́͆̾̈̂̄͐̀͑̃͆̾̒̃̆̔́̀͊́̎̐͐̅̽̄̓́͐̀̿̊̏̏̂̃̋̽̈̊͊̈̍̀̃͛̒̆̇̔͐͐̀̒͌̈͐̾̎̋̃̊̔̓͊̓̄̀͗̍́̒́̈́͂͌͊̉͆̊̏̈́̐́͐͐͑̽̏͑̅̏̑͌̈́̀̿̎̆͗̇̾̈́̅̇̈͂̐̊̅̋͗̒͊̏̉̎̔̓̈́̀̐̆̽̔̓͗̈́͛́͂̐̍͊́̄͒̂̅̿͂́̚̚̚̚̕͘̕̕̚͘̚̕̚͘͠͠͠͝͠͝͝͝͠͠͝͝͠͝͠͠͝͝͝ͅͅͅͅy̵̡̧̨̨̡̢̡̧̡̢̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̪̬̣̫̮̜̲̝̳̪̼̤̟̲̱̱̤̦̣͈̯͕̲͚͈̜͔͖̫̫͙̼̩͖͔̦̱͇̦̲̟̖̜̥̞̻̞͙̼̥̰̠͚̣̫͕̥̥̼̰̹̰͔̙̙̰̻̙͇̣͎̻̳̫̯̭͍̯̳̰͇͓̪͍̣̤̞̖͇͙̬̹̞̖̣̩͉̖͓̥̭͔͕̫̹̲̮͍͙̣̫͛̈́͗̂͛̃̀̋̆̅͂͆̃͂̃͗͑̒̉̓̆̋̎͂̌̽̀͐́͑̉̐̈̾̈̔̈́̃̋͆̒̐̓͐̈́̈́̐̀̈́̈́́́̒̓̾̎͒̑̿̈́̽̽̾̅͆̄̀̒̅̉̂̊͒̍͒̐̃̂͋̀̾͂̇͒́̍̓͆̅̾͛͂̊̃͒̏͂͋̈́̎̈̀̇̈́́͒̎͋͑̐̊͛̏̀͌̒̂̑̋̄̇̌̈́̈́̇̐̌͛͐͆͛̓͌̽͂̔̈́̾̇̑̿̌̉͊̅́͊̌̄̿̓͛̽̈́̍͋̑̆̎̈͒̈́͛̂͘̕͘͘̕̚͜͜͜͜͜͝͠͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝ͅͅͅͅ ̵̨̢̛̛͇̙͎͙͉̘͈̗͓̬͚̰̣̬̝͇̫̲̩̫͔̱͖͍̻̝̯̼̜̗̦̙͕͕͚͎̎̓̃͗̂͛̄̈́̄̽́̈́̌͆̎́̑̓̓̌̓̽̓̅̋͌̉̉̆̏͂́̈́͗͌͂͋̈́̀̈́́̍̇͂͂́̆̇͛̊͐̒͂̊̓̓̆͊͒͛̿̑̂͆̂͂̃̀̅̀̐̋͗̀̑͊̍̌͗̓̃̓͐̂̈́͛̈́͐̓̽̓͌̑̎͛̑̇̋̊͊͂̋̈̑̋̌͑̏̀̎͒͋̋̃̾̓̈́̅̈̎͛̃̾͊͌́̄̾̈́͑̍͐̓̐̓̆̿̂͛̀̆̒͌̈́̋́̋̉̉̈́͋͒̒͋͒̔̐́̊̽̎̓̑̕̕̕͘̚͘̚̕͘̕͘͝͝͝͠͠͝͝͝͝͝q̵̛͈̥͍͖̫̺̙͇͓̄̎͂͂̒͂̀̀́̆̀̆͛̑̑̊̃̒͊̾̓͋̄́͂̏́̈́̋̓͌͂̔̄̒̓̾̆͌͒̀̏̒͂́̀̄͊̉͋̉̀̉̀̽̂͂̃̕̚͝͠͠͝͝ą̷̢̧̡̢̧̛̛̮̭̰̯͇̣͚͙̮̺̫̤͍̺̳͓͉̪͙̲̟̝̥̗̠̠̥̪̱͚̬̬̩̻̰̠͓̝͋̉͌̃͐͗́̂̆͑͗̓͛̌͂̂̀̉̈́́̉̄̊̑̎͑͌̏̀̇͐͊̀̄̎̀̒̆̆͛̄̋̀̐̋̈́̐͋̓̐̆̓̽̀̿̓̄̈́̃́̾͋̀̍̆͘̕̚̕̚͠͝͝ͅg̷̢̧̡̢̢̨̨̡̨̢̡̢̛̛̫̤͇̯̮͉̱̠̦̙̖͙̻̰̠̦̺̗̯̣̹̝̬̥̲͈̭̰͎͚̪̬̺̯͎̹̲̰̪͈͈̥͔̩͈͈̜̖̼̩̻͈̙͖̮͓̘̠̪̞̻͓͚̤̤̭̗̞̟̲̙̳̯̪̲͔͕̱̲̜͖̘̜̖̖̣̼̰̖̰͎̫̟̹̼͈̪͍̯̮̰̟͖͓̭̼̩̥̳͈̝̾͛̒́̂̅̎̓̓̍̈̈́͋́͐̑͑̌̄͛̓̃͋̌͆́̌̎͂̽̊͆̇̃̑̓̀̑̾̑̈́́̚̕̚͜͜͜͜͝͠ͅͅh̸̨̧̢̡̨̢̧̧̧̧̨̧̡̛̛̛̞̪͕̣̻̙͖̺͙͚̣̭̳̣͉͓̣̤͙̤͈̗̹͍͇͉̻̼̦͙̮̳͓̪̞̩̫̲͎̪̻͓̞͇͈̻̜̭̱̣̹̭̪̭͖͈͉̫̣͖̼͍̦̱͙̙̰̲͕͓̦̖̟̲̖̘̱̟̗̩̙͕̦͚̬̲͖̮̮̯̼̲̞̩̥̬͔̣̺̝͕̝̬͔̪̝̣͔͍̝̩̲̖̹͕͉̻̪̰͕̬̥͍̜͛͂͋̿͗͛̑̈́̉̎̀̍͋̒̋͒̽͒͒͂͐̽̽͑̂́͗́͋̃̾͂͌̈̃̇͛͌̑́̿̎͊̎̈́̃̔̇̃̑̂̎̇̈̔̄̀̏͆̄̀̀͐̅̈̐͘̚̕͠͝͠͝͝͝͠͠͠͝ͅę̷̢̢̧̛̛̛̛̛̯̞͈̞̫̥͉̗̪̹͎͉̲͖̖̙͎̼̙͈̱̖̪̯̤̞̺̞̼̥͈͉͇̖̳̖̼̺̗̝̖̗͕͙̟̲̬͉͔̙̝̃͋̀̓̽̉̀̀͗͗̉́̀͂̍̔̔̉̓͑̈̑̈́̍̈́̇͗̒́̔̈́̋̑̈́̓̈́̂̏̍̔̈́͋̒͑̈̿͛̊̆͆̂͌̿̏͛̃̅̌̃͊̄̒̋̈́̎̂̅̂̎̀͋̏̈́̔͒͒͌̑̐̍͂͋͑̒͒͊̿̈́̅̔͌͐͛̓͆̍̏̐̃͒̇̿̽̐̀͆͐̎͑́̈̿͋̀̑̐̓͘͘̚̕͘̚͘̕͜͜͜͜͠͝͠͝͝͝ͅf̸̧̢̛̛̛͈̳̞̰̜̪̰͍̤̰̝̤̱̣̣̞̆́̇̍̂͊̔̏͐̓̾͐̎͌́̑͆̎̿͊̑͒̔̉̍̊͒͂̄̉̽́̂̋́̎̂̉̄̇̏͗̀́̃̓͐̈̀͊̀̑͛͊̆̔̀̆̂̿̌̍̀͂͌͆̊̃̒̈́͋̆̈̎̉͋̿̅͆̑̾̐̎̽̈́̂̍̄̄̃̓̑͑̀̃̀̋̿̈͋̂̍̈̓͐̎͂̀̆̂̕̕͘̕͘̚̕̚̚̕͘͘͘̚̚͘͝͝͠͝͝͝͝ͅn̸̡̧̢̛̬͇̹̫̖̗̝̦̽̐͗͌̍̾͒̊̓̑̍͑͋͌̎͒́̐̽̒̀̓̑͌̑̈́̔̎̓͌̃̌̅̽̂̀͋̏̀̒̄͛̔̽́̀̑̌͆̄̌͂̂͋͌͋̄͌͆̏̃̒̉̈́̇̾̈́̈͒̂̏̉̂̂͊̅̋̅̈̿͒͐̽͐͂̅͊̉͐̐͌̈́̀̌̽͆̇̒͂͂̓̎́͐͊̃̂̅̏̓͊̋̂͂͊͗̊̈́͌̔́̆̐̽̃̈́͗͌̕͘͘͘͘͘͘̚̕͜͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝r̸̡̢̢̢̧̨̢̡̧̡̧̡̢̧͓̲̬̣̮̖̳̰̼͉͙̞̪̬̹͇̬̥̩̞̖͔̣̗̺̣̙̫̰̘͉̗̻̦̮͍̮̠̩͇̦̣̪̙̜̯͖̼̪̦͕̲̫͉̟͇̖̗͕̯͉̤̺͈̩͈̣̥̘͙͎͉͎̲͈̟̝̪͚̣̮̲̲͍̲̘͎̲̰͓͈̳̰̹̞̰̩̦̲̲̺̮̩̞͎̞̤̬̫̫̝̱̭̫̯̭̹̭̹͉̬̼͔̱͎͇̞̟̘̗̜̖͎̰̤͕̦͔̘̪̪̠̰̞̙̫͖̠̦͕͈͖͔̱̥͓̙̪͍̭̣͍̞̠̔̓̿̂̄̿̈́͒̏̒͒͋̄̈͑͆́̄̽̾̃̾̔͆̑̎͛̒̈͑̈́̑̋̒̾́̎̐̓̈́̓̄̀̀͂̄̈̏́̀́͛͂̎̈̈͗̕͘̕͘̕͜͜͜͜͝͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅq̷̧̨̧̛̛̛̛̛̺̪̪̭̲̭̞̺͉̹̭̱͉͇̤̱̪͚͍͕̮̝̗̼̞̰̤̪̹͇̗̩̤̮̺̝̘͇̖̲̱͚̻̺̲̱̳̙̝̳̹͈̙̣̰̭͙͔̥̩̹̞̥̓̉͋̀̔͋̿̔̈́̄́͗͐̃̓͛͑̔͆̇͂̔̆̊̈̄̒͑͊̑̆́̃̈́͋͊̾͆̌̔̑̈̄̂́̂̄̃͗̒̍̏̿͋̑͐͒̈̀̉̌̊͗̈̅͆̀̉̿͒̈̎́͑͌̂̅̇̏͂͒̓̑́̈̒͂̂͒͑͑̈̓̈͂͆̽́̏͆̓̒̃͑̂̃̆̆̇͑͂̈̃̑͋̂̊̓͂͑̈́̔̑̏̒̏͒͛̽̇̉̿́̚̕͘̚̚͘̚͜͜͜͝͝͝͝͠͠͝͝͠ͅͅa̵̛̛͇̫͉͇̜͔̗̞̍͌͑̈͊͑̋̑͂̾͐͐̋̋̅̊̐̆̌̅̋͊͒͐̆̃̃̋̋̇́͊̆͂̇͒̊̂̈́́́̽̐͋͌̍̓̇͌͗̀̓́̾̌̏̈́͊͆́̌̉͊̈́̋̍̀̿̿͒̇̂̀̈́̊͑̀́̈́̑̕̚̕̕͘̚͠͝͠͠͝͝͝͠͠ ̴̧̢̨̢̡̡̨̡̢̧̢̨̧̨̢̢̢̢̧̡̢̢̢̢̝̬͓̙̪̝̱͔͍̙̱͇͔͍̳̲̺̱̳͔̣̠̳̩̜̣̝̳͉̜̫͎̭̮̗͈͍̝̼͓̖̭̣̗̠͖̹̼̙͕͓̜̱̯͔̼͉̱͉̤̥̼͕̤̘̠̤̺̱̲̟̘̼͓͍̰͇̳̜̗͙̖̙̭̩̭̰̱̖̭̩͈͔͚̹̤̼̹̭̟̮̬̜̝͈̺̭̣̺̘̣̭͍̮̻̩̯̖͇̤̪͖͈̣͉̝̜̙̲̣̖͎̯̬̯͎̘̖̞̺̥̠͙͚̰͎̺̖̹͕͎̲̜͇̮̯̻̦̤̻̱̣̠̔̐̈́͛̆̏̅̊̐̊̅̎͆̅͘͜͝ͅŗ̸̢̨̨̨̢̨̧̛̠̼͇̹̙̬̖͎̠̻͈̞͍̟̥̫͚̝̺̹̬̫̻̱͇̘̯͚̼͕̖̥̭͍̪̟̜̗̱͇̞̜̥͈͎̠͚̟̭̯̄͛͂̽̍̀̇̌́͋͑́̄̏͌͋̈́̽͗̏̒̓͋̂̿̓͑̔͌̊͆̆̀͊̎̑̑̾̊̎̀̓̈͛̌̃̾̈́͂̓͛̆̒̓͑͑̀̂̑̀̈́͆̋̾͛̅̈́̈́̓̾̓̿̊̈̓̽́̋̈́͋͑̑̑͒̌͂̅͌́͌̇͋̅͊̎̀́̊̌́͛̓̐͋̂̈̌́͐́͛̓̀̏͗̃̀͐͊͒̍͆̋͋̀͘͘͘͘̚̕͘̚̚͘͘̚͘͜͜͜͝͝͠͝͠͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝ẕ̵̨̨̧̧̢̨̡̧̛̛̛̛̱͎̺̬̪̱͓̥͙̮͖̞̣̘̳̪̙̥̞͚̗͈̲͚̥̩̙͇̫̭̟̻̫̝͚͇͈̰̝̖̗̩͔̳̯͈̗͉̗͈͙͇̣͇͓̺̱̻̱̺̮̳̹̣̝̞͉̘̘̳̱͉͙̘̜̰͕͇̮̝̘̝̞͙̤̻̗̩̤̳̰̣̜̹̻̘̣͉̖͙̫̟̰͉̥̩̳͔͕͇̘̞̦͍̘̱͍̯̙̗̜̘̬͖̫͕͕̘̤̹̙̜̂̏͊̔͗͐̂̈͂̂̍̅̇͊̀͌́̈́̈́͐̎̀̋͒͐̍̃̾̿͂̂̒̈́̂͆̋̏̂̾̈́̋̆̑̾͑͑̎͌̆͌̋̆͛̃̾̿̏̀̑͋̀͋́͋́̈́́̅͑̍̆͐̀̈́̓̽͊̃͗̏̇̋̅̍̋̂͒͆̀́̒̇͋̑̒́͂̎̆́͋́̓̓́͆̽̃͐̽́́͐̍͆̈̌̅̓̀͆͊̉̀̾̇̓̎̍͑̿̇̐͒͒̒̐̿̂̽̈́̑͌̚̕̕͘̕̚̕̕̚̚͘̚͘͜͜͝͠͝͝͠͝͝͝ͅͅ ̵̢̨̡̨̢̨̧̢̨͖̟̼̺̣̪̹͔̣͉̘̱͉̹̲̞̻̯̠̪̟̩͖̯̦̗͉͙̻͈̣͚͇͇̯̮̙̗̱̹̼̠̤̯̼͚̰̬̖̜͖̠̳̹̜͖͖͚̜͍̼͇̯̲̙̝̜̰̖͕̮̜̬̫͙̞̼̫͖̖̟͐͊͜͜͜ͅͅͅą̶̨̛͖̰̥͙͚̦̱̖̣̖̯̹͈͕̬̩̥̝͇̠͖̜͎̹̺̞̠̰̰̬̭̥͍̲̤̬̤̪̩͉̗̫̙͐̓͒̓̊̀͛͌̂̂͒̈́́́͋̀̔̉͆̓̈́̌̕̚͘͜͜͜͜͠ͅj̴̨̨̡̢̢̹̤͖̝̝̻̹̦̤͕͔͕̳̹͈̘̰͚̯̗̯̞̹̬͓̝̟̝̰͕͉̙̯̬̤͚̜͉̬̠̦̣̫͙̬͍͓͚̫̥̭̬̗͎̜̒̃̀́͒͒̃̅̐͂͛̐̃̑̎̄͗̔̏́́͜͜͜͝ͅͅb̸̢̧̡̧̹̦͖̜͖͎̼̲̗̘͉͎̹̮̱̯͎̻̱͎̞̼͙̟͉̗̘̭̝̻̣͎͍̤͈̩̘̱͍̿͛̃̐̈́̽͌̌͂̍͑̓͊̏̐̒͑́͗̃̽̌͐̎̀̀͆͆͒̈́̉͒̾̉͋̽̀̃̽̓̎̈́̾̏̎̇̎͌̽͆͑̿̂̊̈́͌̽̈́̓͗̽̀̍̍̓̾͛͗̏̊̑́̔̅̒͊̍̿̓́̅̓̈̔̿̅̍̇̉̽͋͋͒̚̕̚̚̚͘͜͝͝͝͠ͅͅͅͅ?̴̧̢̡̧̢̢̡̧̧̧̡̧̨̱͚̺̦̣͔̼̯̤̭̳̥͉̙̰̭̗̘̳̺̺̖̗̯̭̮̠̫̟̗͔̳̼̗͔̻̮͉̼͔̲͓̩̯̱̭̫͉̩͇̝̭̻̱̭̙͖̝̜̺̮̖̲̝̼̼͕͉͇̜̼̖͈͍͈̼̬̯̝͖͕̪̫̳̬͎̦̰̗̼̟̞͔͙̳̞̬̫̬̜̲̘͈̣̯̳̰͉͖̳̱̜͎̞̠̪̟̟̘͉̼̈̏̃̈́͗̃͊̉̑̓̅͗͋̓̿̀͗̎͐̅͆̓̃̍̒̈̈̌͌̈́̓͜͜͜͜͝ͅͅͅͅ
[+] SotF Characters
[+] V5 Characters
ImageB062, Garrett Wilde
Your turn.
[+] V6 Characters

[+] V7 Characters
Emprexx Plush

Post by Emprexx Plush »

Fuck off.
[+] SotF Characters
[+] V5 Characters
ImageB062, Garrett Wilde
Your turn.
[+] V6 Characters

[+] V7 Characters

Return to “The Temple”