Raconte-Moi Une Histoire

I heard about this frog. It's a very tiny frog, but it's also very special. You can only find it in the jungle, so far away from here. But if you find it, and if you touch it, your world can change forever. If you touch its skin, you can feel your body changing. And then, everything looks like a giant cupcake, and you keep laughing and laughing and laughing. Nothing is ever quite the same, really. And after you've finished laughing, it's time to turn into a frog yourself. It's very funny to be a frog. (Day 4, post-BKA oneshot)

The leadership houses, while smaller than the manor house, are no less extravagant. Each one of the six seems to be competing with its neighbor to be as eye-catching as possible, with many different multicolored designs painted across and decorations adorning them. While the insides all share the same layouts, many different modifications have been made by the former occupants; some have added different furniture items, while some have gone so far as to redecorate the entire interiors of their houses, including one where the interior wall was removed and all seating and beds replaced with cushions.
Kermit

Raconte-Moi Une Histoire

Post by Kermit »

((Michael continued from Devil Like Me))

A figure wearing a white, hooded robe walked into the room. The figure held a pistol in its right hand. It sat down on a chair, facing the camera.

"Boo, I'm a ghost." it said, its voice deadpan.

It took the hood off, revealing the face of a teenage boy. He was gaunt, with high, thin cheekbones, and sunken eyes. He wore rectangular glasses, and if one looked closely, they could see his pupils were dilated by an abnormally large amount. He had blond hair, styled in a manner that was popular with young people at the time. He looked up at the camera.

"Hi." he said. He looked down at the ground and then back up at the camera. "My name is -" he paused. "- my name was Michael Froese. I was born on August 7th, 2000, in San Francisco. In the summer of 2013, my family moved to Chattanooga. I wanted to be a marine biologist. I'm dead. I mean, to me I'm not dead, but by the time you see this I'll be dead, so... I'm dead. Chances are I'm dead. I dunno, it's like Schrodinger's Michael. I'm -" he closed his eyes and inhaled. When he opened his eyes, they were watery. "- I'm losing it. I'm going crazy. I've been watching myself go insane and I can tell it's happening and it just... it just hurts. It's the worst thing I've ever experienced. I just - I've got a lot I need to get off my chest, and I - I need to do it while I still can. I need to do it before I'm completely gone."

He paused for a few seconds, idly kicking the ground with his left foot.

"I... I think, maybe I've already lost it. I don't know who I am anymore. I don't know who I am. I just... I keep doing things and I don't know why I'm doing them and... and it's like there's multiple versions of me swirling around in my head and I don't -" His face contorted. He was openly weeping now. He took his glasses off. "- I don't know what's real. I don't know what's real. I love everyone so much and it hurts so fucking much and - and at the same time I just -" his teeth clenched. "- I just want to hurt people and I - it's scary. I just wanted everyone to be okay. That's all I ever wanted and it's - it's not - we're all dead and I - it's like the closest thing in this place a person can be to okay is dead and I - " his voice broke. He slumped forwards, no longer looking into the camera. He stared at a blue band around his left wrist. "- I miss her. I miss her. I just miss her. I miss her so fucking much and I just want her to be okay and it hurts - it hurts and it hurts and it hurts and it never goes away and I keep telling myself I'm over it but it doesn't go away and it just burns inside and it just burns inside until there isn't anything left to burn and - and I have nothing left to burn but myself. I have nothing left to burn. I'm gone. I'm just gone. I don't - I can't exist without it hurting and - we're all broken. Everybody still alive is broken. The ones who died on the first day were the lucky ones. They died before they could - before they could find themselves. Before they found out what kind of person they really were. We're all bad people. We're all bad people and - and we're all good people. We're all people. We're all just trying our best. We're all people and none of you care and we're just names to you but we're not just names we're people and we all had lives and none of you care. None of you care. None of this matters. None of this ever mattered. Nobody makes it out. We're all fucked. We're all broken. There's nothing to save. There's nothing to save. Palliative kill. I just want to matter. I just wanted to matter to someone. Darlene Silva killed so many people. She killed Beryl and she killed me and she killed Nick and she killed Jeremiah and Nia and Alexander and Camila and she doesn't even know it and I'm the only person who even knows she exists and - I'm going to kill her. I want her to hurt. I want to hurt her. None of this matters. Good and bad - all roads lead to Rome and I just - it hurts too much to be a good person."

He seemed to calm a bit.

"I'm gonna fuck shit up. I'm gonna burn everything. I'm gonna burn everything. I'm gonna tear this shit apart. I'm gonna have fun and I'm gonna be selfish and I'm gonna live for myself. That's how you die happy here. I'm gonna help people be selfish and I'm gonna be selfish. I'm gonna help people go crazy. I'm already pretty good at it."

He put his glasses back on, looked back up at the camera, and grinned.

"That was nice. Felt nice."

He cracked his knuckles and put the hood back on.

"Glad I finally got that out."

He stood up and left the room.

((Michael continued in Dystopia))
[+] v7
[+] Michael Froese
Michael Froese - The story of an identity; the story of a matador; the story of a liar; the story of a junkie; the story of a very special frog; the story of a jackal; the story of an oscillator; the story of a ghost; the story of the death of an author; the story of a bunch of other stuff.

THREADS!

PREGAME: Mad world - This...this felt nice. - Michael was incredibly disappointed in himself for actually agreeing to go do something with Beryl. - He wasn't actually all that sorry. - Part of him was worried his real motivation wasn't self-torturing altruism but instead the fact that it was one of the few things that still made him feel.

ISLAND:
Michael and all of his friends were going to be footnotes in a history textbook. - he was folding in on himself like a four-dimensional object in three-dimensional space - Everything was about pain, fear, and love. - "Gave them our reactions, our explosions, all that was ours; For graphs of passion, and charts of stars." - He had a duty to look into someone's eyes as he killed them. - Closure really did sound like nothing at all. - "I wish we were lovers, but it's for the best." - Michael Froese the award-winning murderer. That was who he was now. - "I wanted to lose myself." - "Good and bad, all roads lead to Rome and I just, it hurts too much to be a good person." - "Somewhere out there in the deep blue sea, there's this whale." - "...It's harder to be yourself than it is to be anybody else." - "The neighbors, they adored him for his humor and his conversation. Look underneath the house there, find the few living things, rotting fast in their sleep; oh, the dead," - He gave her a big hug. He buried his head in her shoulder, feeling her cold, spongy, rubbery skin against his forehead. She had no eyes. She had no face. Something had eaten her face. - Michael Froese was a crazy person with a gun. - Validation. - "You don't live in a goddamned movie." - "I miss what it's like to be, like, actually alone." - "Market data inconsistent. Cantor API problem. Trading system offline," - Michael didn't want this. It wasn't like that'd stop him. - "I'm wide awake, it's morning." - He was a spree killer now, he supposed. - When he gave his word, he was giving nothing. - The fact they even existed was being politicized. - "BERYL FUCKING MAHELONA. TELL ME WHAT YOU DID TO BERYL MAHELONA," - 'Am I gray?' - A beach covered in unidentified decedents. - He'd never felt anything unconditionally. - "Look around you, you're surrounded.
It won't get any better. And so, goodnight."
[+] Valerija Bogdanovic
The story of a (failed) revolutionary.

THREADS!

PREGAME: August 12th, 2017 - The explosive sound of metal hitting metal

ISLAND:
She turned away. Everything from here on out was for the terrorists to see. - "All of us, we have the chance to actually do something with our lives." - The students were the shark in the box. - Complacency was festering like a tumour. - "She's right. It won't - it won't change anything," - Scraped into the wall, in neatly-styled lettering, the words "If they won't live in peace, then they'll die for peace." - Val needed a gun, - "I do not care for violence without a point," she stated. "My gun is not loaded." - "Juliette, I'm sure you already know this, but you really should take pains to be careful around people who speak only in enthymemes." - "Someone once said, 'Change must come with the barrel of a gun', and they were not wrong." - Two explosions.
destroy the UN08/03/2019
Micheal experienced super position wherein he was both Beryl and he was Beryl's RP site quote. He was sure he could be happy about this but he no longer knew what happiness meant.

Return to “Leadership Houses”