The Whine of the Vagrant Character

Oneshot; not filler, honestly

The lower wilderness borders the village directly and is made up of thick collections of tropical trees. Due to the ease at which one can get lost or turned around in the wilderness it is recommended that people stick to the existing paths—or what’s left of them. Both patches of wilderness are also home to populations of monkeys, parrots, and goats descended from those originally kept in the menagerie.

Thread Limit: 2
Slam

The Whine of the Vagrant Character

Post by Slam »

((Lucas Brady continued from The Sky is Falling, So Pull Up A Chair))

Lucas Brady sat on a stump, bitching and moaning in his death game slump.

He thought and whined, as he perched on his seat, why his peers couldn’t be more sweet?

Garren was a prick, that much was true, and those two bitches hadn’t a clue.

But calling them that led to no results, in fact it only proved that he was full of salt.

“What am I supposed to do now?” He moaned and crooned, as to the situation he tried to attune.

He still wanted to save everyone, of that he was sure, but was thinking he could unite everyone too premature?

The class speeches were a bust, and so was Facebook. People kept insulting him wherever he looked.

It felt like his words, confident and sure, were only starting to hinder his cause.

He put his head in his hands, starting to weep. He didn’t want to die being considered a creep.

His grandfather’s words, so sure in his mind, started to feel more and more undefined.

“Give others a chance,” he had always said, “You’ve got to try and get inside their head.”

Pointless and hopeless, he was far past feeling. Dealing with his classmates was beyond unappealing.

So maybe this was it, he looked up to the treeline. Would he be remembered as only a swine?

He could make amends, try to make friends, and change his words for the better.

But he was Lucas Brady, a prick and a baby, the reputation he fit to the letter.

((Lucas Brady continued in The Unavoidable Sun))
My V8 Relationship Thread!
[+] Dead V7 Kids
B035: LUCAS BRADY - Had Enough - 1 - 2 - 3- 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9
G002: ELISABETH "LIZZIE" LEBOWSKI - "You've been a great audience." - 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7
[+] Pregame Shenanigans
Lucas Brady - Facebook!Lucas - 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6
Elisabeth "Lizzie" Lebowski - "My parents told me to make a good signature, so I signed a note promising I would do it later." - 1 - 2 - 3 - 4

Return to “Lower Wilderness”