Love itself is just as innocent as roses in May

Day 9, noon, private

The lower wilderness borders the village directly and is made up of thick collections of tropical trees. Due to the ease at which one can get lost or turned around in the wilderness it is recommended that people stick to the existing paths—or what’s left of them. Both patches of wilderness are also home to populations of monkeys, parrots, and goats descended from those originally kept in the menagerie.

Thread Limit: 2
BlizzardeyeWonder

Post by BlizzardeyeWonder »

Her smile vanished. She raised an eyebrow. She couldn't tell if she was concerned, confused, both maybe probably.

But she wasn't confused. Camilla knew him. It was like she expected- at least what she should have expected.

"You... still want to make it to the end?"
[+] Meilin
Meilin Zhou (Wiki) - DEAD

>Pregame Start: life observes itself
-->Pregame Status: Waltzed out a party with her crush
>Prom Start: Fancy Meeting You Here
-->Prom Status: Taking a dance, taking on the world
>Trip Start: The Best of You
-->Trip Status: Running away from an eyeful of NSFW
>Game Start: Rise Great Undead Lord Dread
-->Game Status (FINAL): Stop hitting yourself

Aesthetics
"No sun to rise would be okay with me... Everyday, every day is okay"
[+] Camilla
Camilla Bell (Wiki) - DEAD

>Pregame Start: Who's Turn Was It, Anyway?
-->Pregame Status: Had more than her fair share of revelry
>Prom Start: Early in the Morning
-->Prom Status: Ditching the drama for blues
>Trip Start: When I'm Gone
-->Trip Status: Preemptively homesick
>Game Start: Bloom Nobly, in a Transient Life
-->Game Status (FINAL): Loved to death.

Aesthetics
"A voice in her head, a voice in her head, screaming all the words that were left unsaid"
Maraoone

Post by Maraoone »

"Yeah."

He grabbed his arm with his hand, rubbing his elbow this time. His eyes stayed stuck to the ground.

If she rejected him, he didn't want to see her face when she did so.

His body swayed slightly. Hunger pangs rang through him.

Everything hurt so much already.

"I... I really don't want to die, Cam."

He left another question unasked, one whose answer scared him.

You don't?
[+] the youfs
[+] V7
V7:
Dead:
B083 - Diego Larrosa - Palayain mo na ako. - He didn't want this. say goodnight to the bad guy [10/159]
Current Theme Music: Devil Town (v1) - cavetown
Weapon: Tactical Combat Shovel
Previous Threads: Love & Money - before the day is done, my prince is gonna come - How Far I'll Go - Gimme, Gimme Shelter or I'm Gonna Fade Away - no one round here's good at keeping their eyes closed - Still Waiting - Hell is Other People - RICH_BOY_LIKES_IT_ROUGH.MP4 - I Don't Wanna Be Myself - The Bell Tolls For Our Funeral - The Gang Goes Out For Breakfast - Untrust Us - Crimewaves - Love itself is just as innocent as roses in May - Will All Be Forgiven? - black eyes looking up from below - Silent Key - it's ok we're just scared - life's alright in devil town - Beyond Human (Barely Human) - And Now Those Days Are Over and We Are All Ghosts - The Ultimate Test of Cerebral Fitness - Ang Pagbibinata ni Diego Larrosa - perverse verdict - Madness in the Method - park the car, drop that phone, sleep on the floor, dream about me
Memories: Hiya sa Timog

G013 - Yuka Hayashibara (adopted from Ryuki!) - Does it spark joy? - She fixed up her look in one of a kind [46/159]
Current Theme Music: Play With Me - DDLC OST
Weapon: Bug-A-Salt Camofly 2.0 Insect Eradication Gun
Previous Threads: Quintessential Thinking - I Pray to the Lord You Reveal what His Truth is - all of our heroes fading - now i can't stand to be alone - Incredible Adventures - there's a pale imitation burnt in my eyes - Red Of Tooth And Claw - The Fifth Announcement - Low Times - Party Like It's 1999 - Hell and You - We're All Excited, We Don't Know Why, Maybe It's 'Cause, We're Gonna Die - Ron Gets a Bath As Well, Whether He Wants To or Not - No Exit
Pregame: In Vino Veritas - Shake It Out
Memories: Hayashibara Heart to Heart
Prom: Fear and Delight
Trip: Room 832: Welcome to the Witching Hour

G052 - Joanne Coleman (adopted from Cicada!) - I've got a thick skin and an elastic heart. - She tried to do something in Sleep Is The Cousin Of Death [116/159]
Current Theme Music: When You Die - MGMT
Weapon: George Hunter High School mascot costume
Previous Threads: hold on to this lullaby - Don't Stray Off The Path - D.R.E.A.M. - I'm Not That Nice, I'm Mean and I'm Evil - we keep these promises, write it in a letter
Pregame: You did not break me. I'm still fighting for peace. - Desperate Times - Heavy is the Head That Wears the Crown - Do You Have The Time - i'm so 3008
Memories: I'm alright. I'm just fine. And you're a tool, so. - Make A New Cult Every Day

G075 - Aditi Sharma (adopted from Brackie! and somer!) - She failed in Yellow Light [88/159]
Weapon: Browning Hi Power 9mm
Previous Threads: Pandorama - Antisocial Darwinism - My Lucifer Is Lonely - They Couldn't Buy A Fucking Toaster. They're Broke, John.
[+] V6
V6 Characters:
G062 - Olivia Fischer prayed a thousand prayers in Ye Not [37/107]
Previous Threads: Sæglópur - Until all our yesterdays are lighted fools... - the way to dusty death - a concrete cave - I'd Say That I've Had Worse Days, but Then I'd Be Lying - Get Me Away From Here, I'm Dying - Until Then, You Are Free - Cast in the Name of God
Memories: Sometimes when we reach for the stars...
Weapon: Lobotomy pick.
[+] V5
Dead:
B045 - Juhan Levandi - An Estonian wanna-be journalist with a fear of the dark who wanted to bring them all down in Non, Je Ne Regrette Rien [18/152]
Weapon: Party Bag (contains a noisemaker, party hat, two single-serving bags of candy, and a Hotwheels car)
Pre-Game Threads: Wiping All Out - Quixotic
Previous V5 Threads: Despair - The Real Folk Blues - The two people in the distance were Paulo and Becca - Mischief Managed - Sleeper Cell - Tell No Tales - So, How Was Your Day? - And I'm Not Sleeping Now - Intermission - Glass - A Manic Depressive Named Laughing Boy
G067 - Carmina Maliksi - A Filipina car junkie with a /slight/ obsession with Korea and Japan who has finished things up (somewhat) in Red as Blood [139/152]
Weapon: Non-Functional Flamethrower (left in the Clubhouse)
Previous V5 Threads: Finding Center - Wish I Could Breathe - The Visionary
Memories: Offended?
B054 - Oscar Trig (adopted from Greg the Anti-Viking) - An artist who desperately needs a pencil, paper and a cigar and thought with his heart in Fumble [76/152]
Weapon: Binoculars
Pregame Threads: Taking it to the Streets
Previous V5 Threads: Waking Up at the Beginning of Time - Steadier Footing - Handoff
[+] misc
[+] meirl
new resting place for chatsig never forget 2018
give my v8 kids friends pls
BlizzardeyeWonder

Camilla tried to breathe in deeply but her chest felt tight, and it didn't help that she reached over and grabbed her arm, but it was fine, it would all be fine, it would all be over soon.

Of course that was Diego's answer, he told her as much. But he didn't understand. Of course it was instinct to live. Maybe when she stared down death she'd fight it, but she'd be ashamed of herself if she did. But winning?

Winning was...

"Well... if you want me to help you get there, I guess... I won't say you misunderstood me. But going into a bit more depth?"

She started pacing again, all casual like, for no reason at all, soon to finish the circle she starting walking, around Diego.

"I wanted us all to be together again. When Drew died... well, nothing would ever be the same, not when one of us would never come back, you understand?"

Back when she first read 1984, she had trouble wrapping her head around the concept of doublethink. On a conceptual level, she eventually grasped it. But now?

She took a few steps closer to the shovel now, but kept her focus on Diego, took a step closer to the shovel.

Because she was pacing, of course. For no reason at all. Blame it on the nerves.

"I wanted Theo to be with Declyn and Drew, and I guess... no, I know I wanted to be with them."

She stopped, and looked up to the sky. Away from the shovel, that she had been approaching, but only as a coincidence, of course.

"At the lighthouse, I was so tempted to do just that- join them. Jump off the edge. But..."

For a moment, Camilla froze. Her breath shook, as she exhaled slowly. Her voice shook, too.

"Understand two things- home for me, is where my heart is, my heart is with the people I consider family."

She finally turned her head away from the sky that she could barely register and back to Diego, her voice taking on a tone of desperation. "Second- winning is a trap."

Quickly, she turned, leaned down and grabbed the shovel, and spun back around to face Diego.

It was lighter, of course. She grasped the handle tightly, even as her hands shook.

"I won't let you fall to it."
[+] Meilin

Aesthetics
[+] Camilla

Aesthetics
"A voice in her head, a voice in her head, screaming all the words that were left unsaid"
Maraoone

Post by Maraoone »

The answer came anyways. It had hurt as much as he expected, at first.

His last friend, his last hope, wanted to die. She didn't even want to help him. His nails dug into his elbow.

He'd been so focused on every word she said, every movement, that he didn't notice where she was heading.

Not until her voice changed.

"Wh-"

Diego's eyes widened. His blood ran cold.

He lunged for Cam, arms grabbing onto the shovel handle.
BlizzardeyeWonder

She was about to swing the shovel at Diego's neck, but he grabbed on before Camilla could do that. Her heart leapt into her throat, and instinctively, she pulled at it, but his grip was stronger than anticipated.

"It's a trap- it's..."

In attempt to loosen his grip, she suddenly shoved the weapon forward, before pulling back at it again.

He had to know it was empty, whatever came after this, if he won. Because everyone else was gone. How could it not be hollow, empty?

"It's not living!"
[+] Meilin

Aesthetics
[+] Camilla

Aesthetics
Maraoone

Post by Maraoone »

Diego was shoved, yanked forward a few steps by Cam. But he held his footing, held onto the shovel.

"Then what is?"

He pulled back on the shovel and reared back his leg, kicked Cam in the gut.
BlizzardeyeWonder

Diego's answer caught Camilla off guard, though she kept pulling at the shovel. She didn't foresee getting kicked in the gut though. She stumbled, and a gasp escaped her lips as her foot landed back on the ground, and she steadied herself again- a few steps involuntarily gone forward notwithstanding.

Camilla forced herself to look Diego in the eye.

"Do you want to go back, where people know and miss only the you who went on the trip?"

She tightened her grip on the shovel, once more.

"Where everyone who could have loved and understood you is gone?!"

Camilla strongly tugged, once more.
[+] Meilin

Aesthetics
[+] Camilla

Aesthetics
Maraoone

Post by Maraoone »

The last pull toppled him. He didn't, couldn't let go of the shovel, however. He fell forward towards the shovel, towards Cam, and brought them both down, Diego falling on top of her.

They were both on the ground now, shovel still held horizontal between them, tight. The blade was inches away from both their throats.

He gulped. His muscles burned.

"Wh-what does it matter?"

He felt sweaty again. His hands were losing friction.

"I was moving. You guys would've been gone anyways."

Before he joined the gardening club, Diego hadn't even known how to use a shovel. He had an idea of it, obviously, but he had lived in a second-floor apartment his entire life. They had no garden, or even a balcony. Cam had been the one to teach him to keep his feet apart. To keep his grip on the very end of the handle, for maximum leverage. To plunge the shovel into the soil at a 30-degree angle, for efficiency. He'd been trying to dig wells in the soil to plant corn, if he remembered correctly. It was their first meeting. His feet had been together, and he'd been gripping the middle of the handle. And, she'd seen him slowly digging out the soil, granule by granule, and tapped him on the shoulder, bemused smile on her face. But, she didn't laugh, or even poke fun at him for not knowing something so basic. She taught him, answered his questions patiently. He didn't feel judged when she was around. He felt like himself. He felt safe.

Funny, that.

The shovel wavered in both their grasps.

"Let go, Cam. Please."
BlizzardeyeWonder

They fell.

All Camilla could do now was focus on keeping the shovel's blade away from her neck, pushing it away, because if she stopped pushing it would-

-it would be over. Just like that. And it couldn't be over, not yet.

She didn't let go. But she laughed nervously, as she registered what Diego had said, in full.

"Funny. I was moving too."

The other three died without her ever telling them, because what did it matter, hm? Any hopes she had about moving out, going to Knoxville, had been dashed when they woke up on the island. Briefly, she wondered where Diego was planning to go.

But it didn't matter anymore.

She kicked at Diego, and tried to push him off by pushing the shovel forward- its blade lurched, slicing across Diego's arm.
[+] Meilin

Aesthetics
[+] Camilla

Aesthetics
Maraoone

Post by Maraoone »

He hissed through clenched teeth. He almost let go, almost, but he held on.

He looked her in the eye.

Cam had been the first member of the gardening club he'd met. It had been tenth grade, he was desperate to find a club to join, any club. And, he'd walked over to their recruitment stall because why not? Plants looked nice. And, he talked to her, and he asked if they accepted those with no prior gardening knowledge. He'd been nervous about that question. He'd been prepared to walk away, say a quick goodbye, just in case she said no. But, she didn't. She smiled, wide, said they were open to anyone willing to learn. And, he'd smiled back, said his thanks, wrote his name on the sign-up sheet. He'd been willing to do anything, as long as someone would have him.

She had been a safe place for Diego. Guys had always scared him, for some reason. Even Declyn and Drew and Theo scared him, deep down. She understood him, however. Even if Diego had never been fully honest about himself with others, she understood how hard it was to talk to other people. How, sometimes, there wasn't anything left to say in a conversation, and that was OK. And, she'd been his way into the club. She'd been the one to introduce him to the others, to break the ice for him. And, eventually, he started talking to the others of his own accord. For the first time in years, perhaps, he had people he could call friends. Four of them. It had felt nice.

It was just the two of them, now.

They became almost still for a few seconds: Diego leaning onto Cam, the blade between them inching closer and closer to her. He felt her breath, shaky. Blood dripped from his arm, onto her neck. Eyes locked onto each other.

If he let go, if he let her have the shovel, the blade would be in his neck. She'd bring him 'home.' He didn't want to go home. He wanted her with him. He needed someone to protect him, and he needed to protect someone. It didn't matter that she killed Theo, it didn't matter that she was trying to kill him right now. She'd moved past his sins, he could move past hers. He would forgive her like she'd forgiven him, and then she could be Diego's safe place, and he would be hers. It would be OK, they'd be OK, everything would be OK, as long as she just

"Let go. Cam, let go. We can- we don't have to do this, Cam, don't make me do this, Cam, please."
BlizzardeyeWonder

When she first learned how to sew, Camilla would cry out and whine over every little prick of the needle, and at some point, her mother just stopped indulging her requests for a band-aid. She remembered the day she looked down at the white cloth and saw a tiny red stain on it, and looked to her finger, a bead of blood on it. But the sensation of blood on her neck right now was both familiar and startlingly alien.

Diego stared at her too intently, and her eyes darted away. Demanded so much. Her knuckles were white.

But none of it was unreasonable, not from his perspective, but he didn't understand because the only way to go home that involved seeing his friends again wasn't the one he was going for. Diego had to die, because he had to be happy.

She drew in a deep breath.

She just wanted them all to be happy.

Even though Theo looked so panicked and horrified, and Diego looked so-

It started sounding like a lecture. Like the start of a long, scolding lecture.

"I only wanted..."

But her voice lowered to a whisper, and her eyes wider, as it dawned on her.

"...what I thought was best for you."

Her grasp loosened and she closed her eyes.

She stopped trying to push the blade away from her neck.
[+] Meilin

Aesthetics
[+] Camilla

Aesthetics
Maraoone

Post by Maraoone »

Diego's weight, and nothing else, pushed onto the shovel. His eyes stayed locked on hers as the blade pushed diagonally into her throat, sliding its way in deeper and deeper. Her face went blurry, his eyes felt wet.

Except for the gurgling, it was silent.
BlizzardeyeWonder

Auntie told her to breathe, when she was scared.

But she couldn't breathe. Whenever she tried to, whenever instinct tried to make her breathe, more blood sputtered onto her neck.

Her eyes flew open in shock, but only for a fleeting moment could she see Diego's face, before her vision started to fade.

She remembered meeting Diego at a club fair, the tinge of nervousness in his voice when he asked if the gardening club was open to beginners. And in a strange way, she felt a kinship towards that then-stranger. In the end, was she able to say she was happy Diego joined? Of course she was.

Because she loved him.

She'd thrown that word around so much in the past few days, when just a month before the trip she agonized over what she meant by it. On the island, there wasn't time for that. Camilla felt what she felt, and that had to be proof enough. Though in those days she wished she could look into other people's minds, and feel what they feel, so she could compare what they called love to her own perception.

It'd been a... not a dark day when she found out Julien had a crush on Wyatt's girlfriend, the red haired one who was obsessed with guns, though she wasn't exactly proud of him then. But she accepted it, because who was she to interfere in his life? And maybe that attitude was the reason she didn't know about Sierra whatsit earlier, if that was even the truth. It didn't matter, though. Even if Julien loved them, it changed nothing about their friendship. And Camilla liked to think, even if red-hair-gun-girl or anyone loved him romantically, they didn't love him the way Camilla did.

Camilla was friends with Declyn, and knew that his love life... existed. And that was the extent of it, though she heard him and Cecil were an official thing, actually boyfriend and boyfriend, towards the end of the school year. She was more fine with all of that regarding Declyn, or maybe she just didn't have as much proof that Declyn had abjectly terrible taste. After all, it was fine for the same reasons. No matter who flitted into and out of Declyn's life, they didn't love him the way Camilla did.

The concept of there being different types of love was a relieving and fascinating one, and she remembered thinking about the four loves, where the love she felt for her friends would fit into it- logically, under philia. But storge made more sense to her on an intuitive level. Camilla supposed the truth, like most things in life, was something of a mix of the two. One concept caught her attention the most though- unconditional love, agape. She'd never dare describe anything she felt as agape, she wasn't about to pretend she was that pure. It was a nice idea to strive to, though.

And she failed. She failed horribly.

Because ultimately, what she did wouldn't make anyone happy. Even if she was able to join the gardening club again like she so desperately wanted, what would they think of her? There was no way Theo would want to be around her anymore. She had a hard time believing Declyn or Drew would forgive it either. But it was fine, for them anyway. Why? Because Camilla wouldn't join them.

She was going to hell.

She was going to hell and she'd be all alone there. Camilla had no one but herself to blame. This was the last time she'd see Diego, and the last time she saw Theo, would ever see Theo, was when she killed him and damned herself.

One last time-

Through the sting of air and metal overwhelming the senses, Camilla mouthed the words-

"I love you."

It wasn't a pure love. It was a selfish one, and she selfishly wanted someone to say I love you too and mean it the way she meant it. But she wouldn't get that.

Everything slipped away, like raindrops off her fingers, and she didn't hear or see anything resembling a response before it did.

But it was okay. She didn't deserve it anyway.

G010 - DEAD

[Camilla Bell loved to death. 50 students remain.]
[+] Meilin

Aesthetics
[+] Camilla

Aesthetics
Maraoone

Post by Maraoone »

Long after Cam had stopped pushing, wriggling, breathing, Diego stayed straddled on top of her, leaning onto the shovel, frozen. Saltwater dripped from his face onto hers, mingling with and sinking into the river of blood that had formed.

He fell off her, to her side away from the blade, only because his muscles had nothing left to give. There was a stickiness against his back, different from the sweat that had coated him for so long.

He turned his face towards Cam, there was a squelching as he did so; her eyes were fixed towards the sky, wide in shock, but she was still looking at him, somehow.

She'd been waiting for an answer, before she died. He was supposed to answer her. Either say he loved her too, or he didn't. The former felt like a lie, the latter felt like a knife.

"I–"

"I'm so– I'm sorry."

His arms wrapped around her limp body. He buried his head in her shoulder, his body wracked with sobs.

"I'm so sorry, Cam."

There was no reply.

He'd never felt so alone.

((Diego Larrosa continues in Will All Be Forgiven?))
[+] the youfs
[+] V7
V7:
Dead:
B083 - Diego Larrosa - Palayain mo na ako. - He didn't want this. say goodnight to the bad guy [10/159]
Current Theme Music: Devil Town (v1) - cavetown
Weapon: Tactical Combat Shovel
Previous Threads: Love & Money - before the day is done, my prince is gonna come - How Far I'll Go - Gimme, Gimme Shelter or I'm Gonna Fade Away - no one round here's good at keeping their eyes closed - Still Waiting - Hell is Other People - RICH_BOY_LIKES_IT_ROUGH.MP4 - I Don't Wanna Be Myself - The Bell Tolls For Our Funeral - The Gang Goes Out For Breakfast - Untrust Us - Crimewaves - Love itself is just as innocent as roses in May - Will All Be Forgiven? - black eyes looking up from below - Silent Key - it's ok we're just scared - life's alright in devil town - Beyond Human (Barely Human) - And Now Those Days Are Over and We Are All Ghosts - The Ultimate Test of Cerebral Fitness - Ang Pagbibinata ni Diego Larrosa - perverse verdict - Madness in the Method - park the car, drop that phone, sleep on the floor, dream about me
Memories: Hiya sa Timog

G013 - Yuka Hayashibara (adopted from Ryuki!) - Does it spark joy? - She fixed up her look in one of a kind [46/159]
Current Theme Music: Play With Me - DDLC OST
Weapon: Bug-A-Salt Camofly 2.0 Insect Eradication Gun
Previous Threads: Quintessential Thinking - I Pray to the Lord You Reveal what His Truth is - all of our heroes fading - now i can't stand to be alone - Incredible Adventures - there's a pale imitation burnt in my eyes - Red Of Tooth And Claw - The Fifth Announcement - Low Times - Party Like It's 1999 - Hell and You - We're All Excited, We Don't Know Why, Maybe It's 'Cause, We're Gonna Die - Ron Gets a Bath As Well, Whether He Wants To or Not - No Exit
Pregame: In Vino Veritas - Shake It Out
Memories: Hayashibara Heart to Heart
Prom: Fear and Delight
Trip: Room 832: Welcome to the Witching Hour

G052 - Joanne Coleman (adopted from Cicada!) - I've got a thick skin and an elastic heart. - She tried to do something in Sleep Is The Cousin Of Death [116/159]
Current Theme Music: When You Die - MGMT
Weapon: George Hunter High School mascot costume
Previous Threads: hold on to this lullaby - Don't Stray Off The Path - D.R.E.A.M. - I'm Not That Nice, I'm Mean and I'm Evil - we keep these promises, write it in a letter
Pregame: You did not break me. I'm still fighting for peace. - Desperate Times - Heavy is the Head That Wears the Crown - Do You Have The Time - i'm so 3008
Memories: I'm alright. I'm just fine. And you're a tool, so. - Make A New Cult Every Day

G075 - Aditi Sharma (adopted from Brackie! and somer!) - She failed in Yellow Light [88/159]
Weapon: Browning Hi Power 9mm
Previous Threads: Pandorama - Antisocial Darwinism - My Lucifer Is Lonely - They Couldn't Buy A Fucking Toaster. They're Broke, John.
[+] V6
V6 Characters:
G062 - Olivia Fischer prayed a thousand prayers in Ye Not [37/107]
Previous Threads: Sæglópur - Until all our yesterdays are lighted fools... - the way to dusty death - a concrete cave - I'd Say That I've Had Worse Days, but Then I'd Be Lying - Get Me Away From Here, I'm Dying - Until Then, You Are Free - Cast in the Name of God
Memories: Sometimes when we reach for the stars...
Weapon: Lobotomy pick.
[+] V5
Dead:
B045 - Juhan Levandi - An Estonian wanna-be journalist with a fear of the dark who wanted to bring them all down in Non, Je Ne Regrette Rien [18/152]
Weapon: Party Bag (contains a noisemaker, party hat, two single-serving bags of candy, and a Hotwheels car)
Pre-Game Threads: Wiping All Out - Quixotic
Previous V5 Threads: Despair - The Real Folk Blues - The two people in the distance were Paulo and Becca - Mischief Managed - Sleeper Cell - Tell No Tales - So, How Was Your Day? - And I'm Not Sleeping Now - Intermission - Glass - A Manic Depressive Named Laughing Boy
G067 - Carmina Maliksi - A Filipina car junkie with a /slight/ obsession with Korea and Japan who has finished things up (somewhat) in Red as Blood [139/152]
Weapon: Non-Functional Flamethrower (left in the Clubhouse)
Previous V5 Threads: Finding Center - Wish I Could Breathe - The Visionary
Memories: Offended?
B054 - Oscar Trig (adopted from Greg the Anti-Viking) - An artist who desperately needs a pencil, paper and a cigar and thought with his heart in Fumble [76/152]
Weapon: Binoculars
Pregame Threads: Taking it to the Streets
Previous V5 Threads: Waking Up at the Beginning of Time - Steadier Footing - Handoff
[+] misc
[+] meirl
new resting place for chatsig never forget 2018
give my v8 kids friends pls

Return to “Lower Wilderness”